Chapter 2

Is Falling In Love That Hurt?

 

Minji’s POV

And that’s how met him. His cute figure always flew in my mind. W-Wait.. Why am I thinking about him? He’s nothing but my brother’s best friend, Yoon Minji!

“Yah, Minji-ah..” someone called. I blinked hardly and turned to the person. Oh, it’s Jihyun unnie. “E-eh? Yeah?” I answered in fluent English. When I’m around 5, my father said I should come with him to the States until I’m 14. Well, actually not at the States too.. I moved to Japan and China in that time..

“Stop day dreaming, babo..” Gayoon unnie hits my head lightly. “Ouch..” I rubbed my head. All of my unnies and Sohyun laugh at me. “This is boring..” Hyuna said and blew her pony. She laid her hand down at the table and sigh. “I thought you’re still hungry.. You left your food, unnie..” Sohyun said. “Food?!” Jiyoon said and look at Hyuna’s tray.

“For me, okay?” Jiyoon pleaded. Hyuna nodded. I laugh at Jiyoon unnie’s childish-ness.  The cafeteria was boring, nothing interesting. B2ST aren’t even here yet. 5 minutes later, the fangirls started squealing and screaming, making Hyuna sit up straight. “What was that for?” Hyuna asked irritatedly. “Beast..” Jihyun shakes her head. I grabbed my chocolate chips cookie and eat it.

Beast, including Doojoon oppa, came to our table and smiled at me. “What’s up?” Doojoon oppa asked, ruffling my hair. “Nothing.. Just boring..” Hyuna sighed loudly. Beast joined us at the table and started a conversation until the bell rung. “See you later, oppas~” I said, waving to the kingkas. “Be a good girl, Minji..” Doojoon oppa said. “Oppaa~ I’m not a kid anymore~” I whined, making my friends laugh out loud.

“What’s your next subject?” I asked. “I have History” Hyuna and Hyunseung said frustatedly. “P.E.!!!!” Jihyun, Jiyoon, and Dongwoon cheered. “Ugh.. I have English..” Junhyung sulked. “Me too.. I have English..” Sohyun said to Junhyung. “I have.. Music” Doojoon oppa said. “What’s yours?” Doojoon oppa and the others asked me and Kikwang oppa’s. “I have math..” Me and Kikwang oppa said in unison, making us look at each other and laugh.

“We’re off to class then..” Kikwang hung his arm to my shoulders. I nodded cutely. “Yah, Lee Kikwang! Don’t you touch my sister!” Doojoon oppa said. I mouthed Kikwang oppa ‘run’ and then we run to our class, leaving them with the whining Doojoon oppa.

At the math class

We’re arrived together at the class, his arm still on my shoulders. The class started to whispers when they see us coming in. ‘Tsk..’ I thought. “Relax, guys.. Me and Kikwang oppa aren’t dating!” I smiled to my classmates while walking to my seat next to Kikwang oppa. Before they could start their whispers again, the teacher comes in.

“Okay, class.. Open page 53 and start working!” The teacher demanded. “Yes, teacher!” the class replied. “I hate math..” I mumbled. “Me too..” Kikwang oppa rolled his eyes, making me giggle. Me and oppa started working with the math problems together. After two hours of the boring math class, I walk to the gym because I have P.E next. “Yah, Minji-ah~” someone called me.

I turned my body and found Yoseob oppa panting beside me. “Neh?” I answered innocently. Yoseob oppa hold up his hand in front of me while he was still panting. “Can’t you hear me? I’ve been calling you all along the hallway like a mad guy..” Yoseob oppa finally catches his breath and continue walking with me to the gym. “E-eh? Jinjja? I didn’t hear you..” I scratch my head. “Bye oppa.. Meet you in 10 minutes..” I waved as I was near the girls’ changing room.

“Minji-ah!!” Hyuna shouted along the changing room. “Hi, unnie!” I waved to Hyuna unnie and walk to her, of course, when I’m done changing. “Finally! I have one girl-friend here..” Hyuna unnie said, glaring to Hyunseung oppa. “What happened?” I asked. “This 4D oppa here.. He’s almost getting me in a trouble with the history teacher..” Hyuna unnie pouted.

“Haha.. Come on, unnie.. We better gather with the others..” I pulled Hyuna unnie’s hands to the others. “Okay, students.. Today’s task is, you have to run for 20 laps! Go! Go! Go!” the coach said, shooing us. Me and Hyuna unnie just ‘jog’ aroung the laps until we reached the 20th lap. “So…. Wanna come over to my house today, unnie?” I asked Hyuna unnie. “Umm.. Sure, I’d love to.. But, I can’t.. Mian~” Hyuna unnie pouted.

“It’s okay, unnie.. I’m just asking because Doojoon oppa have a extra lessons in the end of the day.. And, I’m probably alone again today..” I said. “Aww.. Minji, stop that! You make me feel bad!” Hyuna unnie playfully slapped my arm. “Hehe.. Well.. I guess, bye unnie~” I waved to her as I walk the way home.

 

Authour's little note:

Jjajjang!! The second chapter has been updated!

Wow, I already have 4 subscribers? That's fast..!

Come on, where's my comments? keke~ Kidding..

Sorry for not updating last week.. I've been busy preparing for the exams!

Thank fully, the exams have ended today! That means, I'm free until this Saturday!

And at Saturday-Sunday..

I can't update again.. I have a camping trip!

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Comments are loved♥