Chapter 1

Is Falling In Love That Hurt?

 

Chapter 1

 

“DooJoon o-oppa?” a 5 years old Minji called. Minji was having a walk at the park with her brother, Yoon DooJoon. She was looking another way when they’re walking. She takes a look at her right and her left. But still, no sign of her brother. Minji fasten her pace and found herself in front of a fountain.

“Maybe I should wait here. DooJoon oppa is going to get me, right?” Minji mumbled while tighten her grip to her teddy bear doll. 5 minutes… 10 minutes… 20 minutes… 1 hour… 2 hour… Still, no Doojoon around. “W-Where is oppa?” Minji asked herself while staring at the park.

She felt so scared, she’s alone at the fountain. Minji sits at the fountain’s edge and started to cry. After a few minutes of crying, she felt someone taps her shoulder. Minji looked up with her puffy red eyes. “W-Who are y-you?” Minji asked. The boy smiled at her and help her to stood up. ‘I think he’s around 7?’ Minji thought.

“I’m your brother’s friend. He’s looking for you everywhere.” The boy said. Minji looked at the boy confused. “Who are you? I mean your name?” Minji asked again, innocently. “I’m Kikwang. Lee Kikwang.” Kikwang offered a handshake. Minji took his hand and shook it politely before bowing. Kikwang chuckle at her, making her confused.

“Is there anything wrong?” Minji asked while wiping her dried tears. Kikwang patted her head and smiled. “Drop the formalities. No need bowing. And you could call me oppa!” Kikwang said while smiling sweetly at her. “Kikwang o-oppa.. Where is Doojoon oppa?” Minji asked.

“Oh, yeah! He’s waiting for you at the central of the park.. Let’s get there.. Everyone’s waiting for you..” Kikwang smiled and dragged Minji to the central of the park. They walked in silence for a few minutes. “What’s your name?” Kikwang asked. “My name is Minji” Minji said while smiling warmly at Kikwang.

Not for too long, they arrived at the central of the park. “Minji-ah!” Doojoon shouted when he sees his baby sister. “Doojoon oppa!!” Minji said and approach Doojoon. Doojoon hugs her sister tightly before release their hug.

“Don’t you ever do that again! Don’t you know how worried I am, Yoon Minji?!” Doojoon warned his sister. Minji just smile innocently at her brother and nodded her head cutely, making her brother chuckle for her cuteness.

“Ahem..” someone faked a cough. Doojoon turns his head back to see the person. “We’re here too, remember?” 5 boys said in unison. “O-oh.. yeah, right!” DooJoon rubbed his neck and smiled.

“Guys, meet my sister…. Yoon Minji” Doojoon introduced Minji while placing her in front of him, holding her shoulders.

 

 

Minji’s POV

After I found my oppa, he introduced me with his friends.

“Guys, meet my sister…. Yoon Minji” Doojoon oppa said to his friends. I smiled to them and bows my body. “Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Yoon Minji. I am Doojoon oppa’s little sister. Nice to meet you, oppas” I said politely without taking off my smile. Just then, a boy with a black hair, who happends to be the shortest from all of them jumped in front of me, making me stumbled backwards.

Then, he pinches my cheeks. “You’re so cute, Minji!!!!” the boy said. “Hi! My name is Yoseob, Yang Yoseob to be exact! I am the cutest of them all!!” Yoseob oppa said cheerfully and confidently. Doojoon oppa smacked his head, making him flinched at oppa’s sudden action.

“Hi, my name is Hyunseung!” a tall boy with a brownish hair greeted me. I smiled and bow. “My name is Junhyung. I like to listening to music. And, this is a warn.. Don’t you EVER. TAKE. MY. COKE. OUT. OFF. MY. HAND.!!” A boy with a black hair and a cool stare introduced. He is kind of scary actually when he warned me not to took his coke off his hand. I looked at Doojoon oppa confusedly.

“Ehm.. Yeah.. Well, Minji. This ‘Junhyung’ boy has a coke addict. He is rarely out without a coke in his hand or his bag.” Doojoon explains. I made a ‘O’ shape with my mouth and they continued introducing themselves. “Hi, Minji! I bet you already know my name back then..” Kikwang oppa said, smiling to me. “Yes.. Kikwang oppa, right?” I said. Kikwang oppa nodded his head with a adorable smile plastered in his handsome face.

“Annyeong, Minji! My name is Dongwoon! I am their cute maknae!!” the tallest boy of them all said. Junhyung oppa smaked his head.”Aww.. Hyung!! What was that for?” Dongwoon complains. “You’re not the maknae anymore, Wonnie.. Minji is younger 2 years than you.”Junhyung said.

“Aww.. I still wanted to be the maknae..” Dongwoon oppa pouted. I giggled at his facial face expression. The others looked at me, leaving me dumbfounded. “Is there something wrong with me? Why are oppas look at me that way?” I asked while blowing my bangs. All of the sudden, Yoseob pinched my cheeks again.

“You’re soooooo cute, Minji-ahhh!!!!” Yoseob squealed like a girl. Doojoon oppa notice that Yoseob’s holding long enough to make my cheeks elastic, Doojoon oppa pulled Yoseob’s hand out of my cheeks. “You’re hurting her, pabo! Look at her cheeks..” Doojoon scolded him and caress my red cheeks. “It’s okay, oppa..” I give them a reassuring smile.

“What are we gonna do here?” Hyunseung oppa suddenly asked. “We’re going to play soccer!!!” Doojoon oppa held up a soccer ball like a trophy to the sky. “Err.. Sorry.. Doojoon oppa is a soccer maniac.. Every time there’s a  free time, he would play soccer all the time” I explained because they have the confused look at their face. After my explanation, they finally understand by making an o shape with their mouths.

“Let’s play, guys!” Doojoon oppa said cheerfully while kicking the ball over and over to the open space. “Let’s go!” all of them said cheerfully while running. I smiled at them and sit at a bench nearby. “You’re not playing, Minji?” Dongwoon asked. I shook my head. “I’m too tired, oppa.. Maybe later..” I said while smiling at them. Dongwoon oppa nodded and left to the others, playing soccer. 

 

Author's little note:

Hi, guys! So, this is the new fanfiction I was talking about! The writing is not too good  I said.. Because I felt it? Well.... ........ At first, I was just thinking of something happening to me.. And in the end, It ended up like this? A story is now born! X_X And about the poster.. I was still searching for a poster/ graphic shop.. Could you readers help me, where should I request the best? Thanks~

I hope you guys like the 1st chapter.. It's a new and fresh starting of mine from writing a diffrent stories like before.. Thank you for reading ^^

Don't forget to drop a comment♥

Lots of love♥♥,

 

HaeSica04IceFishy