Chapter 3

Is Falling In Love That Hurt?

 

No One’s POV

Minji bid her goodbyes with only Hyuna since her friends was having some club activities. Same with her oppa’s friend. ‘I guess I’m alone again tonight..’ Minji thought. Minji walked home even though she’s rich, because she’s not a girl that likes to brag about herself that much. She’s walking alone in the street, just hearing the traffic.

“Who’s there?” Minji turned her body to her back as she heard someone was following her. But no one answer, that makes her more scared. She fasten her pace to the Yoon’s big luxury house, since Doojoon, Minji, and their parents didn’t want a mansion, they only have a big luxury house. And then, a muscular hand was circling around her small waist. “Y-Yah! L-Let me g-go!!” Minji struggles as strong as possible from the stranger’s grip.        Stranger, huh? You know whoooooo, it’s Ki  KIMCHI!!! Haha! Not going to spill it..

But the stranger won’t budge her, instead, he tightened his grip. Minji finally find a way and elbowed as hard as possible the stranger’s stomach, if that doesn’t work, she’ll try to elbow the stranger’s chin. She elbowed the stranger’s stomach, making the stranger’s growl. “W-Wait.. A-Are you?” Minji finally released from the stranger’s grip. But since she was a sweet and innocent, and pure girl, she help the stranger. ‘What a familiar voice..’ Minji thought.

She turned to the person after losing in her thoughts for a quick 5 second. “K-Kikwang oppa?” Minji guessed. “God, you’re so strong, Minnie!!!!” Kikwang held his stomach while growling. “E-err… Mianhae, oppa! Mianhae, mianhae, mianhae!!” Minji bowed a few times to Kikwang. “U-uhm.. Let’s get a medicine at my house, oppa.. Here..” Minji helped Kikwang to get up and walk to her house.

As they arrived at the house, Minji opens the house’s door and lock it after helping Kikwang get in. She lets Kikwang to sit at the couch while she’s searched for the first aid kit. She came back with the first aid kit and walk to Kikwang at the couch. “Ouch.. Easy, Minnie..” Kikwang winched. “Stop whining! It’s your own fault, you scared me.. I’m not even touch you yet.” Minji pouted and told Kikwang to lift up his shirt.

 

Kikwang’s POV

“Ouch.. Easy, Minnie..” I winched. “Stop whining! It’s your own fault, you scared me..” Minji pouted and continued her job. Technically, yeah.. It’s my foult I scared her. But I don’t think that she’ll be THAT strong O.O! “Oppa, can you lift up your shirt?” Minji asked me. “O-oh, yeah..” I lifted up my shirt, showing Minji my abs.

I saw her blush, I smirked. “Oooh, the little Minnie blushed too, huh?” I . “Y-Yah! Do you want me to elbowed you again?” She said, lifting up her elbow to my stomach again. “No! No!!!!!” I growled. “Good. Just stay.” Minji smiled sweetly.

She saw the red spot and frowned, making me look to the spot too. “Look what you have done to meeeeeeeeee…” I whined like a baby. “Are you even my oppa? You should my dongsaeng..” Minji laughed, making me pout. ‘Tch.. Dongsaeng my a*s’ I thought. “If you calling me right now, be prepared to be tortured..” Minji said while she’s pulling back my shirt and push to the red spot. “AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted, more like a squeal..

“Hahahaa!!!! Are you even a boy? Squealing ‘aaaahhh’!” Minji imitates me playfully. This girl.. Always have a joke that makes me fun, huh? I approached her and head-lock her. “Oppaaaaaaaaaaa” Minji whined like a baby. “That’s what you get when you’re play with me, pabo!” I messed her hair. And then the door bell rings, I released my head-lock grip to Minji.

“Go get the door..” I demanded. “Yah, oppa! I should be the one who told you to..” Minji pouted. “I’m your guest, lady~” I said while dancing, and sliding. “Tch.. What a day..” Minji rolled her eyes before walking to the door. After a while, she came with Doojoon.

“Kikwang, what are you doing here?” the ‘over-protective’ Doojoon asked me. “O-oh, Hi, hyung! I was walking and Minji was alone, so I accompany her!” I lied. Doojoon lifter up his left eyebrow. ‘God, this is bad………….. Minji, just corporate with me, okayyyy?’ I thought. “Really?” Doojoon asked again. I nodded, so was Minji. “Oh.. Get home, Kikwang.. It’s getting late and you will have homeworks to do, right?” Doojoon shooed me away, practically.

“Uhmm.. Well, bye, Hyung!” I gave him a small wave. “Annyeong, Minnie-ah~” I gave a short hug to Minji that earns a glare from Doojoon, before walking fastly to the door. ‘If I’m going to be killed tomorrow, I’m screwed!!!!!!’ I run my hands to my hair and messed it. “Tomorrow’s gonna be a long day..” I mumbled before walking home.

 

Author's little note:

A update! I was digging to my brain to have the things in the story here.. >< Since I was physically and mentally tired from the camping trip that just ended this 1P.M.! My skin was red, so was my face!! It's because the sun was very very bright yesterday! I'm burning hereee! My nose was perfectly red!!!! Gaaahhh >I'm going to be a zebraaa ><

Anyway, I hope you all [my subscribers and my silent readers] THAT NOT YET COMMENTING IN THE STORY will like it! Soooooo.. Hope you like it!

Sorry for my lack of imagination! Cause I'm still tired ><