Chapter 12

Is Falling In Love That Hurt?

 

Where we left behind…

“I was gonna ask you.. I want to get Min on a date.. Where should I pick? The amusement park or the other?” Kikwang asked. “O-oh.. I-I think to the amusement park..” Minji said. “Waah! You’re the best! Thank you—“ *RING* *RING* “Oh.. It’s Min.. Better pick it up!” Kikwang storms out from her bedroom.

“This is too much..” Minji mumbled.

Chapter 12

 

Minji walked her way to the bathroom and stood in front the mirror. “Am I not pretty?” Minji asked to herself. “Am I not enough for you, oppa?” Minji mumbled, while her tears was beaming in her eyes. Minji picked up a hairbrush and stared at herself again. “This is for the best, right?” Minji convinces herself. Shakily, she lifted up the brush and used the brush to hit the big mirror. PRANG!!!! The glass pieces was scattered on her bathroom floor. Minji’s knees was getting weak and she fells on the scattered glass.

Meanwhile.. Outside Minji’s bedroom…

“Minji’s condition is getting worse..” Yoseob mumbled. “This is bad..” Jihyun bit her fingers.. “I---“ PRANG!!!! A loud noise was heared from downstairs. “Minnie..” Doojoon ran to her bedroom furiously, followed by the others.

Back to the room…

Blood was drawed on her hand and her leg. She picked up a piece of glass and headed the glass to her wrist. Before she could stab her wrist, someone pulled the glass furiously. “ARE YOU CRAZY?!” Doojoon shouted. Minji was crying endlessly. Everybody was at her bedroom and some of them was on her bathroom, excluding Kikwang. He was still happily chatting with Min outside. Hyuna ran outside to call Kikwang.

“Yes, Min.. Of course..” Kikwang smiled and laugh. “Kikwang oppa..” Hyuna called, making Kikwang faced her. “Y-You.. You have to come inside..” Hyuna’s lips was shivering because of scared. She was scared that Minji could die because of the glass. “Okay, one second..” Kikwang helds up a finger. “I gotta go, Min.. Bye, I’ll call you later.” Kikwang ended his conversation. “Hurry up, oppa..” Hyuna called while running back inside, followed by Kikwang. Both of them ran to the stairs, heading to Minji’s bedroom.

Kikwang could hear sobs was filling the room. Once he entered, he could saw Sohyun, begging Minji, who was on top of the scattered glass to get off the glass while crying. So was the other girls, they were crying because they were afraid that she could die. “Minnie..” Kikwang mumbled. “I-If I die, everything will be alright, right? No one’s gonna care about me anymore. You all will be happier without me..” Minji sobbed. “Unnie.. Please.. Don’t say such things!” Sohyun’s face was full of tears. “Minnie.. Please, get up..” Gayoon begged.

“Ani.. This is for the best!” Minji shouted.

 

Author's little note:

Annyeong! Another update from the end of the week! ^^ I just wrote this chapter and the 11st Chapter today! I was feeling soo sooo good! So, I decided to upload two of the chapters! I guess from now on, I'll be adding some of the 'Comment replies'.. keke! Hope you guys enjoy the chapter! ^^ \(^^)/

Comment replies:

naznew unnie ; Aah, cheonmane ^^!! Let's see it later ! ;)

Comments are LOVED♥

Thank you for commenting