Chapter 15

Is Falling In Love That Hurt?

 

Minji’s POV

Gayoon unnie and Jiyoon unnie is already finished their recording and walk out from the recording studio. “So.. Alone again?” someone said. I turned my body and found Kikwang oppa standing in the doorway. “Oppa, you scared me!” I placed my hand to my heart while Kikwang oppa was just laughing softly with his eyesmile attached.

“Oppa, are you going to record too?” I asked, earning a nod from Kikwang oppa. “Do you wanna go first?” I asked again. “Aniyo, you should be first.. You came first..” Kikwang oppa said as he sat at the couch, sitting beside me. “Aniyo, you should do it first.. You have schedules after this, I’m free after this!” I insisted. “Aniyo, I’m free after this too..” Kikwang oppa smiled.

“O-oh.. okay, then.. I’ll do it first..” I hestitated. Actually, this is my first singing debut, no one EVER seeing me singing except for Papa Hong, my manager, and my vocal trainer. I walk to my bag and searched for the lyrics sheet. ‘Now, where did I put that?’ I thought. “Missing your lyrics sheet? Haha” Kikwang oppa laughed.

“Oppa~ I remembered I put it in my bag!” I whined. But still, Kikwang oppa was still laughing. “Fine, you go first.. I want to grab the copy.. Annyeong~” I said and hurriedly get out from the room to the staff room, grabbing some copy of my lyric sheet.

 

Kikwang’s POV

“Oppa~ I remembered I put it in my bag!” Minnie whined like a little girl. Her whine was sooo cute, I can’t help to laugh at her. “Fine, you go first.. I want to grab the copy.. Annyeong~” and without a warning, she ran as fast as she could to the staff room. “What a clumsy girl..” I laughed.

I started my record to the next song we’re going to release. The title was ‘Clenching a Tight Fist’.  It was Junhyung hyung’s creation for sure.. He is sure got a talent for making songs! And, here I go~

I told you to go, to go away
I replied back to you that I didn’t like you

because I thought I wasn’t going to see you again

I didn’t know it was this hard walking back home
My heart is too stuffed up

And that is all my part for the song! The song was a ballad song, but still.. It was soo soothing~ Just after I finished my part, I heard someone clapping for me. I looked out through the window and saw Minnie still clapping with her lyric sheet in her hand. I got out from the recording room and walk to Minnie.

“I was good, wasn’t I?” I joked. “Haha.. Funny..” Minnie does a fake laugh and concentrate on her sheet again. “Is that going to be your debut song?” I asked while looking at the sheet, earning a nod from her. “Who wrote it? The lyrics ARE good.” I asked, still amazed.

“Meeee” Minnie said. “Wow.. You wrote it? You’re kidding, right?” I asked, Minnie answer it with a shook from her head. “Wow..!!” I clapped. “Oppa, you’re underestimate me..” Minnie pouted. “Aioo.. How cute~” I pinched her cheek for a second. Minnie send a ‘cute’ glare at me while pouting and walk to the recording room.

She is so cute! Still the same little girl I knew back then.. Minnie was putting the headset to hear the melody from the song. I have NEVER hear her sing, even Doojoon hyung.

She was debuting as a actress, not a singer.. I expect something good now. “When are you going to start, Minnie?” I asked. She was already in the room for 5 minutes but she didn’t sing. “I-umm… I don’t want anybody to hear my voice.” Minnie said nervously.

“Really? Including me?” I asked, a bit surprised. Minnie nodded cutely. “Okay then, see you at the dancing studio~” I waved and leave the room. I didn’t want to disturb her too, so, I decided to go to the dancing studio. I enter the studio and found Hyunseung hyung with Hyuna laughing together.

“Ooh.. Look what we have here..” I teased them. “Yah..” Hyunseung hyung scolded me, while I saw Hyuna blushing. “Fine.. Fine.. I was kidding~ Hahaa” I laughed.

Minji’s POV

“No one is here right? I can start recording then..” I looked outside from the big glass. I took a deep breath before start singing. I closed my eyes while hearing to the slow melody for my ballad debut song that I wrote myself.

It was a single, not from a mini album, neither an album. The song was about a girl who broke up with her boyfriend but wanted to have him back. He was the one who left her, but she still wants him back. The title was “Things I Should Have Said” ‘Here I go..’ I thought.

I love you so much in so many ways
I need you more and more every day
I want to spend my life with you
My love will never end
These are a few of the things
I should have said

Before you gave up on me
And walked out the door
Before you found someone else
You thought loved you more
She probably told you everything
That´s running through my head
Now it´s much too late to say
The things I should have said

You told me just as plain as it could be
How you needed to hear some words of love from me
I never thought it mattered much
Now it sure looks like it did
Oh, why didn´t I say the things
I should have said

Before you gave up on me
And walked out the door
Before you found someone else
You thought loved you more
She probably told you everything
That´s running through my head
Now it´s much too late to say
The things I should have said

She probably told you everything
That´s running through my head
Now it´s much too late to say
The things I should have said
Now I´ll never get the chance to say
The things I should have said

 

I open my eyes and founded manager unnie smiling at me while clapping. “Your voice is better from the last time!” Manager unnie praised me when I walk out from the recording room. I gave her a sincere smile and thanked her.

“Unnie, I’ll be at the dancing studio. See you later~” I bid my goodbye to manager unnie and walk to the dancing studio with my bag linked in my left shoulder.

I could hear the upbeat song from outside the studio. I peeked from the glass door and saw Kikwang oppa dancing alone. I make my way silently without a noise and put my bag in the ground before dancing my way to Kikwang oppa.

“You’re finally here..” Kikwang oppa mumbled. “Why? Miss me? Keke~” I laughed. “No.. I’m finally having a friend who wants to accompany me..” Kikwang oppa said, still dancing. The way he say ‘friend’ was really hurting my heart.

Why did my heart ache so much just because of it? I thought I have moved on, but I haven’t? “Minnie?” Kikwang oppa waved his hand in front of me, making me startled. I was day dreaming again? “O-Oh.. Yeah? Sorry..” I apologize.

“Here.. Take some” Kikwang oppa handed me a bottle of mineral water. We were already finished and just sitting in the floor. “So.. Done with the recoding?” Kikwang oppa asked before sipping his water.

“Neh.. Just finished..” I smiled with my eye smile. “Are you going to release the MV?” Kikwang oppa asked. “Umm.. I guess yes.. Papa Hong said that I’m going to shoot the MV the day after tomorrow..” I answered. “Good luck, Minnie! Fighting!” Kikwang oppa punched his fist to the air while saying ‘fighting’.

“You too.. Good luck for your comeback~” I laughed.

 

Author's little note:

Annyeong, guys! I finally update again~ \(^o^)/ I was writing this since yesterday, but only from Minji's POV.. Sorry, I cant' update yesterday because my mom said I have been browsing full for the day.. kekeke~ Hope you understand!

It took 2 hours to write this + searching for a perfect lyrics! The song Minji was singing is 'Things I Should Have Said' by Clay Walker. I haven't heard the song neither the singer, but I found the lyrics was quite interesting, So i decided to put it up on the chapter!

Oh, I almost forgot! Happy Children's day!! It was yesterday, and I forgot to say congratulation to all childrens that read this story! haha~

No silent readers, please~

Comments are LOVED♥

Thank you for commenting!