Chapter 5

Is Falling In Love That Hurt?

 

No One’s POV

Minji step aside from the girls to do some stretching. Minji do a leg split starts warming up. “Okay, guys! Let’s get dancing!” the teacher said. “Neh, songsaengnim!” all of them said in unison. Kikwang took a step next to Minji. “Is it because of me?” Kikwang asked. “What do you mean?” Minji confusedly asked.

“You.. Mad to Doojoon hyung..” Kikwang said, looking at Minji. “A-Aniyo.. It was another thing.. Because of him, being over-protective..” Minji explains. “Oh” Kikwang sighed. “Why do you asked?” Minji asked. “Nothing..” Kikwang said. The teacher started to do some moves and the students follows.

After the dancing class

Minji and the 4minute girls walk to the girls’ dancing locker room to get a shower. After showering, they used their uniforms and walk to the cafeteria since they took the dancing class for the first until the 3rd period. They get their foods and sit at their usual table.

 

Minji’s POV

“Whoot! What a day.. That’s tiring..” Hyuna said while grabbing her orange juice. I nodded, ”But it’s still fun!” I continued. The cafeteria was getting crowded by the students and some teachers. And as usual, the fangirls were squealing when Beast is coming in. “Okay, Minnie.. Do your plan now!” Jiyoon unnie whispers as Beast was getting more close to their table. I gave her a thumbs up and started to do my act.

Beast oppas was already arrived at our table and took their seats. Kikwang oppa was at my right and Sohyun was at my left. All of them started to talk to each other, while I, was quiet NOT as usual. “Minnie-ahh~” Yoseob oppa called. I was eating, for God sake! “Neh?” I looked up, seeing every eyes on the table was on me..

I saw the girls was giggling quietly. “Why are you so quiet today?” Junhyung oppa asked. “Really?” I asked. The boys nodded their heads, including Doojoon oppa. “Blame him.” I said casually while pointing at Doojoon oppa.

“Me?” Doojoon oppa pointed at himself. I nodded and continue on my eating. “Ooohooo.. The soccer maniac, Yoon Doojoon, was the reason! The over-protective brother was crossing the line~” Jihyun teased. “Shut up!” Doojoon demanded. “Why would I?” Jihyun unnie frowned. “Can you two keep it down?” I sighed. Both of them were instantly shut their mouths.

“I’m done..” I said, putting down my spoon. “Come on, Minnie.. Forgive me, would you????” Oppa pleaded me with his puppy eyes. But, since I can’t hold my laughter, I laugh out loud. “Hahahahaa!!” The girls were laughing at him too. “You should’ve see your face, oppa.. Sooooo funny!” Sohyun said. “So.. All of this was a trick?” Doojoon oppa asked. I shook my head. “Ani.. You are being too over-protective to me.. I’m not going to talk to you until you allow me to have more friends that were a boy..” I crossed my hand while pouting.

“Aigooo.. Soooo cute!!” Kikwang oppa laugh while pinching my cheeks. “Yah, Lee Kikwang! Don’t tou-“  “Fine, don’t talk to me in 2 multiple 24 hours!” I said while pulling Kikwang oppa’s hand from my cheek. “Oppaaaa~ Let goo..” I pleaded. “Andweeeee…” Kikwang oppa shook his head while giving me his eye-smile. “Yoseob oppa?” I whined while giving Yoseob my adorable puppy eyes.

“Yah, Lee Kikwang.. Let her go.. Your pinching was already making her cheeks elastic..” Yoseob oppa warned Kikwang oppa. “Aww.. She was cute, you know..” Kikwang oppa pouted. After Kikwang oppa let his hand go, I rubbed my cheeks. “Look at you two.. Just like a kid..” Hyunseung oppa shook his head. “Meh-rong!!” Me, Kikwang oppa, and Yoseob oppa gives him a mehrong in unison, making all of us burst into laughter. “Just like trios!” Hyuna unnie clapped.

 

 

Author's little note:

The other updates! Actually, I was making 2 chapters yesterday.. But, since my internet connection is super super .. I can't update yesterday.. Sorry about that :/  ... But Today I've updated the 5th chapter! I wanted to update the 6th but I guess I should make the 7th first..

Comments are loved♥