Chapter 14

Is Falling In Love That Hurt?

 

Where we left off…

 “If that’s what you want, it’s okay then..” Doojoon sigh after thinking about the answer. Minji gave him a weak smile and lay in the bed again. “This is for the best, right?” Minji mumbled.

 

Chapter 14

 

A girl walked alone in a empty dark hall. Once she was out from the hall, she founded herself in a park. 15 minutes later, a guy approached her. “Hey” the guys said. “What do you want? If you don’t have anything to say, I’ll leave” the girl said.

“I-..” the boy can’t say anything, he was just wanted to see her so bad. The girl rolled her eyes and turned her body, just before she leaves, the boy’s hand griped her wrist.

“You don’t have anything to say.. Let me go, I wanna leave” the girl said coldly. “I do have something to say, Hana..” the guys say. The girl named Hana turned her body and face the guy. “I have another appointment, Jungmin.” Hana said and leave the guy, but Jungmin hug her beforeshe could ran away

“I’m not going to loose you again, Hana..” Jungmin said. “Tch.. Don’t lie.. Stop spending your time with me while your soon-to-be wife is waiting for you, Jungmin..” Hana scoffed. Hana leave Jungmin alone at the park with her fist clenched tightly, holding back her tears.

“Aaandd, cut!” the director said. “Good job, everybody! See you again tomorrow!” the staffs said. “Minji-ssi!” Kim Soohyun called Minji. “Neh, sunbaenim?” Minji asked. “Wanna eat lunch together today?” Soohyun asked. “Umm.. Mianhae, sunbaenim! But I have to go to the company!” Minji bowed. “O-Oh.. It’s okay, then! See you tomorrow!” Kim Soohyun waved and leave the set.

‘I can’t believe it’s already 2 years when I got the disease..’ Minji thought. Minji was already debuting at February 2009, and it’s already 2010 now. She dropped out from her school because of her career.

Minji get into her van with her manager and drove to the CUBE building. Once she get into the building, she walked to the elevator with her manager. “Minji, you have to record your new songs now..” her manager unnie said.

“Neh, unnie..” Minji smiled, even she was really tired, she has to go with it. “Annyeonghaseyo!” Minji bowed when she reached the recording studio. There was Junhyung and Yoseob, so was Gayoon and Jiyoon.

“Minnie~ At last you came!” Yoseob said cheerfully with a big smile plastered in his face. “Yah, Yoseob! Stop being a child! We need to record songs, not playing around!” Junhyung scolded Yoseob. “Sorry..” Yoseob said.

“But! I’m already done~ I’m going to play with Minnie!” Yoseob said in a sing a song voice. “Ooh, no you’re not! You have schedules to attend now!” the B2ST manager said. “Junhyung, you too” the manager said to Junhyung.

As the two boys left the recording room, Minji waited Gayoon and Jiyoon to finish their recording before recording her new songs. She’s on a hiatus from the stage right now.

Almost all of her songs was written by Minji herself. “Ah! We’re done~ You can use the recording room now, Minnie” Gayoon smiled. “Ne, unnie..” Minji smiled back.

 

Author's little note:

Another update of the day! I was very happy today because I got my hair done ^^.. My hair was now really really cute! And my writers block was gone gone away~ I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter ^^

I can't believe it's already the 14th chapter! I just remembered that I JUST started the fic! Time sure is flew fast!

No silent readers, please~

Comments are LOVED♥

Thank you for commenting