Chapter 4

Is Falling In Love That Hurt?

 

No One’s POV

After Kikwang gets home, Doojoon faced Minji. “What was that all about?” Doojoon asked, one eyebrow lifted. “Nothing.. Why are you being like this, by the way? Oppa, you already know that me and Kikwang are nothing more than friends..” Minji pouted. “Yeah, I kno-“ “If you knew, then why are you like that? Everytime there’s a boy with me, you’re always making them scared.. That’s why I never got a boyfriend..” Minji sat on the couch, arms crossed in front of her chest.

“I just don’t want you to get hurt, Minnie-ah..” Doojoon sits beside Minji and flung his arm to her shoulders. Minji pouted at Doojoon’s words. Doojoon grins and poke her pout. “Come on.. Are you mad at me?” Doojoon asked. “Hmmph!” Minji stood up and stomp the ground before lazily walk to her room.

Doojoon’s POV

Aishh.. What did I just do?! Minji is now mad at me.. >< “Come on, Yoon Doojoon… Tomorrow, everything’s will be okay..” I comforted my self before carrying a first aid kit that was on the table. Wait.. A first aid kit? What for? I better ask Minji.. I put the first aid kit back on the table and drag my feet to Minji’s bedroom.

“Minnie-ah..” I called while knocking. No response. “Minnie-ah..” I called a bit louder. “WHHHAATTTT??!!” Minji shouted from inside. “Look, I’m sorry.. I don’t know that you’re injured..” I scratch the back of my head. “It’s not me, It’s Kikwang oppa who was injured!!!!” She shouted. AGAIN. “Oh, come on.. Don’t be mad at me.. I didn’t do anything~” I said, lifting my hands up.

“I’m tired, I wanna sleep..” Minji said and there’s the silence. “Good work, Doojoon.. Just good..” I mumbled while dragging my feet to my bedroom.

Minji’s POV

“I’m tired, I wanna sleep..” I said and left to the bathroom to change into my pajama. Well, I regretted that I was yelling to oppa.. But he has to understand me! I can’t get any other boy-friend than B2ST! He’s sooo over-protective.. Well, I guess I’ll be acting mad again for tomorrow at him.. Hahaha.. My evil-plan starts tomorrow morning! I slipped my body to the blanket and close my eyes, drifting to the dream land in instant.

 

The next morning

KKKRRRRIIIINNNGGG KKKKRRRRIIINNNGGG!! My alarm clock rings to wake me up. I sat up straight in my bed and step out from my bed to the bathroom. After I take a short shower, I dressed up to my uniform and sit at the make-up table. I grab my favorite headband from my dad and slid them to my hair. A weak smile was plastered in my face. “Yoon Minji, fighting!” I spirited myself.

 

I walk out from my bedroom with my schoolbag in hand to the dining room. Doojoon oppa aren’t awake yet. I make a toast and apply some strawberry jam in it before eating. I left a note at the dining table before leaving.

‘To: Doojoon oppa

I leave to the school earlier’

I grab one of the house key and step out from the house. I lock the house door before walking to the garage. “I think I should wore my bike..” I mumbled before opening the garage’s door. I turn on the lights and saw my brother’s 5 cars collection at the left. “Doojoon oppa is such a maniac.. Haha..” I giggled. I look to my right and saw 2 cars; a red Ferrari from my dad to me as my 16th birthday present and a white audi D7 from Doojoon oppa. I shook my head and walk to the corner, grabbing my white collage-style bicycle and push it outside.

I put my bag inside the basket and ride the bike to my school. I park it at the parking lot, at the bicycle side. Everybody was staring at me. “Is there something wrong?” I asked politely. Everybody at school shook their heads and come back to their activity. “Minnie-ah~” Jiyoon unnie called me, waving her hands with all of the 4minute members behind her. “Jiyoon unnie, annyeong~” I waved back with my eye-smile.

“We thought you’ll be with your ‘over-protective’ Doojoon oppa.. Why are you using your bike instead?” Gayoon unnie asked. The 4minute members nodded their heads in agreement to Gayoon. “E-eh? I-I was just want to use my bike.. It’s been a long time.. Hehe..” I lied. “Oh, really? You just wear it last week with us to the park, remember?” Jihyun unnie crossed her arms. “E-eh.. Yeah, right..” I rubbed the back of my neck. “Come on, spit it out.. What happened?” Hyuna unnie asked.

I told them all from the Kikwang oppa’s incident until I yelled at Doojoon oppa while walking to the class, since we’re in a same class, DANCING! “I think Doojoon oppa was protecting you because he didn’t want you to get heart-sick?” Sohyun said. “Maybe ‘OVER’”I said. “Come on.. Just do your evil-plan!!” Hyuna unnie and Jiyoon unnie cheered. I nodded happily.

“Let’s get in, girls.. We have an hour to change to our dancing clothes.”Jihyun unnie demanded. “Nehh~” we all replied. We entered the girls’ dancing locker room and change to our clothes. After changing our clothes, we came out from the changing box and fix our hairs. I tied my hair to a high pony tail.

4minute:

Me:

4minute members and I walk to the school’s dance studio, that was already almost all of the students there. All of them were looking at us like we’re something on sale. “U-unnie.. It’s freaking me out..” I whispered to Gayoon unnie. “Come on, guys.. Back to your works!” Gayoon unnie claps her hands, making all of them snap out from their thoughts and started stretching. Good thing this year I took ‘Hip-Hop/Street’ dance! I don’t do well at ballroom dance.. haha..

“Minnie-ah..” a guy called. I looked back and I saw Kikwang oppa walking towards me with Yoseob oppa, Hyunseung oppa, and Dongwoon oppa. “Oh.. Annyeong, oppas!” we bowed. “Hi!!!” Yoseob oppa jumped up and down. “I can’t wait to dance~”Yoseob oppa started to dance like a kid. “Yah, Yang Yoseob.. Stop jumping around!” Hyunseung oppa demanded. “Wae~? I was happy..” Yoseob oppa whined and pouted. I burst into laughter seeing his act like that. “So, where’s Doojoon oppa and Junhyung oppa?” Sohyun asked. “Doojoon hyung has music for now and Junhyung hyung got P.E now..” Dongwoon oppa said.

“I’m save then!” I sighed. “Save from what?” Hyunseung oppa asked. The girls looked at me. “Nothinnn..” I said in English. “Come on.. Tell us..” Dongwoon oppa said. “Noooo.. Andweee~” I ran out to the others with the girls, leaving the boys behind. “Come on, students! Let’s get stretching and let’s get dancing!” The dancing teacher said before the boys could ran to us.

 

Author's little note: 

So! Another update for today! I've tried to write it as long as possible!

Sorry, it's still ! keke~ Today, I've planned to write to updates, but.. I'm too tired for that because of yesterday.. Sorry, guyss :( But, I hope you understand meee >

COMMENTS ARE LOVED♥