Chapter 22

Is Falling In Love That Hurt?

 

No One’s POV

A week after the funeral, everything went the same as the old times. B2ST and Minji doing their schedules, going to variety shows, and singing at music programs.

But there is one thing bothering Minji. Minji couldn’t even sleep for the past 3 days. She lost her appetite and fall sick easily.

 

[Listen to the song; Only Tears <-- Click]

 

Minji’s POV

I walk at the hallway of the company. I was going home just then, I forgot that I left my phone and my lyrics book at the practice room. I walk slowly because of my condition, yes. I can’t sleep in these past 3 days.

Because of that thing. That words was roaming around my brain for these 3 days.

---Flashback

4 days after the funeral, all things were placed as the same. I was just finished with all of my schedules and I decided to practice some of my dances.

I walked to the CUBE’s main dance studio and open the door. As I expected, Kikwang oppa was there. Dancing as always.

I sneak slowly and back-hugged him. “Kyaaakkkk!!!” Kikwang oppa squealed. I release him and laugh at him.

“Oppa, you should see your face! Kekeke. You’re even screaming like a girl! Kekeke~” I laughed at him. Kikwang oppa pouted and mess with my hair. “Oppa!” I whined while fixing my messy hair.

“Minnie-ah.. I wanted to tell you something..” Kikwang oppa said as he lay on the floor, looking at the roof. I lay beside him and close my eyes.

“Minnie. I’m in a relationship!” Kikwang oppa said excitedly. My eyes were shot open in instant. Those old feelings, all of them came back again. The pain, the tears, all of them panged my heart.

“O-oh.. Jin- Jinjja yo? Who.. Who’s the lucky girl?” I faked a smile. Luckily, he didn’t notice my fake smile and keep telling the story. “It was Hyosung.” He stated.

“Hyosung? A-ahh.. Hyosung from SECRET?” I asked, earning a nod from him. “Chukkae..” I faked a laugh, and hold my tears that were steaming my eyes.

“Oppa. I’ll go home, I’m a bit tired..” I stood up, and Kikwang oppa sit up. “Are you okay, Minnie?” He asked me worriedly. I smiled at him and nodded.

“I’m just a little bit tired. See you later, oppa..” I hugged him and left the room. He.. He was in a relationship. With Hyosung. H-How could this happen?

---End of flashback

 

I bumped to something, that made me out from my thoughts. “A-ah. Mianhamnida!” I bowed. Then, I heard a chuckle. I look up and found Junhyung oppa.

“A-ahh.. Junhyung oppa, sorry for bumping to you..” I scratched my back neck. “It’s okay..” Junhyung oppa smiled at me, earning a smile back from me.

“So.. You’re going to the practice room?” Junhyung oppa asked, I nodded. “Oh.. Well, okay.. See you later, Minnie..” Junhyung oppa waved at me and walked to the lift.

I walked to the studio and open the door without looking inside. And a thing hit me. I saw Kikwang oppa near the wall, with Hyosung.

As I didn’t notice when I open the door, someone asked. “Minji?” Hyosung pushed Kikwang oppa aside. I stare at them with  little gap in my mouth and hold my hot tears from falling.

“I.. I--.. I was going to get my things that I forgot. M-Mi-Mianhamnida!” I bowed quickly and grabbed my things. I bowed once again and I left the room.

As soon I was out from the room, my tears were falling endlessly. I rest my head at the wall and slide down my body. “T-t-this couldn’t be happening..” I whispered slowly while sobbing.

I quickly ran to the lift and headed to the building’s rooftop. I arrived at the rooftop and stared at the garden. No one came here except me, and the gardener I guess.

I sit at the bench and started to cry. I didn’t even notice that I was crying for hours. I looked up and it was already night time. My body felt really weak and then rain started to pour.

“I just have a bad day, right?” I convinced myself. My head suddenly felt dizzy and I out.

 

No One’s POV

As soon as Minji left the room, Kikwang started to approach Hyosung again while cursing Minji mentally. But suddenly, Hyosung pushed him softly.

“Stop, Kikwang..” Hyosung said while looking at him directly in the eyes. Kikwang look at her with confusion, “Why?”.

Hyosung walked aside and gave him a weak smile. “Pain.” Hyosung said to him. “What?” Kikwang asked.

“Pain. That’s what I see, Kikwang.” Hyosung said while staring at the roof. “What do you mean, Hyosung?” Kikwang asked again while walk to her slowly but sure.

“Could you see pain in her eyes, Kikwang?” Hyosung asked him and look at his eyes deeply. “Her? Minji?” Kikwang asked, earning a nod from Hyosung.

“She’s just like that, Hyosung. Don’t bother her, she’s always bothering my love life.” Kikwang said while rolling his eyes. Just then, Kikwang’s face was thrown aside left.

Yes, Hyosung slapped him. “I’m sorry, Kikwang. We.. We should just end this.” Hyosung said.

 

 

Author's little note:

Hi, guys! I'm finally back again! Sorry for the long wait for this chapter! I was having a big heavy writer's block.. And I was travelling to Lembang for 3 days, no internet, no laptop -____-. Sorry!

But, I was hoping that you will still anticipating for the other updates! kekeke! Sorry for not updating :(

No silent readers, please!

Don't forget to drop a comment at the comment box ^^

Pretty pwueseeee from Woohyun ^^

And a special Namstar aegyo~

A bunny aegyo from uri Namstar!