Chapter 10

Is Falling In Love That Hurt?

 

Minji’s POV

“Happy new year!!!!” all of the confetti in our hands was bursting out. B2ST oppas, 4minute unnies, and I are celebrating the New Year celebration at our house together. All of us hug each other while the big smile was plastered in our faces. A new year, goodbye 2004! *Yes, it was 2005, because it would be weird if I wrote 2011, rite? B2ST was debuting at 2009, so was 4minute~

This year was the 3rd year I’ve been in JYP with B2ST oppas, but Junhyung oppa and Hyunseung oppa was in another entertainment. “Tomorrow, back to reality.. The harsh training again..” Kikwang oppa sighs, cracking our laughter. “Come on.. It’s not THAT bad..” Doojoon oppa laughs. “It’s new year, JYP wouldn’t give us too much..” I smiled.

 

The next day

“Aish.. I didn’t brought my lyrics sheet!” I palmed my forehead. “You’re lucky, Minnie.. Today is all dancing~” Kikwang oppa winked, making me sighs in relieve. “Let’s get to the dancing studio!” I jumped while dragging Kikwang oppa. “Yah.. Slow down..” Kikwang oppa whined. “But I’m excited!” I laughed when we reached the studio, that was already full of the trainees.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” I bowed to the others when I entered the studio. “Annyeong, Minji!” the other trainees waved. After Kikwang oppa gets in, the trainer comes in and started the training. ‘Just like high school’ I thought.

After all of us do some stretching, we dance along with the music, doing the last week’s choreography. “Good job, guys! Let’s take 10!” the trainer gives us 10 minute break. Suddenly, I felt a very very pain in my heart. ‘What is wrong with me?’ I thought. The pain in my heart was like my heart is gonna burst out in a minute. The pain was both, in my heart and now in my head too.

“Minnie.. You okay?” Hyuna unnie asked. “E-Eh? Neh, I’m fine..” I lied while smiling brightly. I was leaning to the mirror with Hyuna unnie beside me. “That was tiring..” I chuckle. “What? That was only the last week’s rehearsal, Minnie.. What’s wrong with you? You usually said that you’re tired after 2 hours dancing..” Hyuna unnie’s face was written concern. “I just don’t have that much sleep yesterday..” I lied again. “Really?” Hyuna unnie make sure. I nodded. “Here.. Drink some..” Hyuna unnie gives me a bottle of mineral water. “Gomawo” I thanked her.

‘This is bad.. Why did my head seems so heavy? The room seems turning aroung it self..’ I thought. The studio was like spinning around, and my head was like a ton heavy. I closed my eyes and lean my head to the mirror. “Let’s get started again, guys!” the trainer said, as I open my eyes and stood up. When I stood up, I was shaking like I was going to fall.

“Woah.. You okay, Minnie?” Kikwang oppa asked, his face was full of concern. “I’m okay..” I sent him a weak smile. Before he could say anything, the music started again, my head was spinning like hell now. And the next thing I knew, My body was falling to the cool wood ground that the studio has. And then, I out.

 

Doojoon’s POV

“Let’s get started again, guys!” the trainer says. I was at the 2nd row from the front. I saw Minnie stood up from the mirror and walk through the 3rd row from the back. Hmm.. She doesn’t look that good, what’s wrong with her? Before I could walk to her, the music started. I can’t do anything, so I just follow the others, dancing.

And then, I heard a loud sound like someone was falling. I turn my head to the sound and found Minnie in the ground. I was panicking. “Minnie!” I ran to her and sat beside her. “Yah, wake up..” Kikwang was shaking her body while his face was really full of panick.

Without any words, I picked up Minnie and ran to my car then drove to the hospital. “Please, help my sister!” I said panickly when I arrived. I was still carrying Minnie at my back. “Come this way!” a nurse come to me and show me a hospital bed. Some nurse come with her and pull Minnie’s kart to the ER.

I was already waiting 30 minutes with Kikwang and the others. Kikwang must’ve been call them. And then a doctor comes out. “Is there Yoon Minji’s family?” the doctor asked. I rose up from my chair, so does the others. “I’m her brother.” I said. “We’re her best friends..” the others said. “Uhm.. May I talk to Yoon Minji’s brother privately?” the doctor asked, earning a nod from the others.

“Please, follow me, Mr. yoon” The doctor said to me. I follow him to his office. “What’s wrong with my sister, doctor?” I asked as I take a seat at his office. “I have a bad news about your sister, Mr. Yoon.” The doctor said. “Please, call me Doojoon” I said. “Erm.. Okay, Doojoon. Your sister is in a really bad condition.” The doctor looked at me seriously. “What is it?” I asked, nervous and panick was showering me.

“Doojoon-ssi.. I’m sorry to tell this.” The doctor said. “Just tell me what it is!!!” I cutted him. I was getting impatient with worry. She is the only sister I have. Of course I will be panicked! And the next word from the doctor makes my heart stop.

“Doojoon-sshi, your sister has a heart disease.”

 

Author's little note:

Minji's disease was revealed! What will happen to her, guys? Woahh.. Wait for the next update!

Another update of the week! Sorry, I can't update yesterday--back then.. Because I was having some writer's block.. keke! But it was already gone.. I wrote again this afternoon and found the perfect idea to reveal Minji's diseas! How was this update? Drama drama ^^

Guys, how is the new poster? Yes, I know, the terms and conditions of Shut Up! Poster request shop was saying that I should put their poster at least for a month.. But, this morning, when I was opening asianfanfics, the poster was gone.. It was said "look who's popular?...." So, I was having an idea to make a poster.. And then.. JJAANGG! There comes the poster!

I know the poster wasn't as good as the other poster request shops.. But I was trying my best ^^

Comments are LOVED♥

Thank you for commenting ^^