Chapter 13

Is Falling In Love That Hurt?

 

Where we left off…

“Minnie..” Kikwang mumbled. “I-If I die, everything will be alright, right? No one’s gonna care about me anymore. You all will be happier without me..” Minji sobbed. “Unnie.. Please.. Don’t say such things!” Sohyun’s face was full of tears. “Minnie.. Please, get up..” Gayoon begged.

“Ani.. This is for the best!” Minji shouted.

 

Chapter 13

 

Kikwang’s POV

“Ani.. This is for the best!” Minji shouted. I couldn’t take it anymore! I hurriedly walk to her and lift her up, shocking everyone I guess?. “Let me go!” Minji struggles. I just keep silent while walking to the car with the struggling Minji. “Let me go” Minji said with a weak voice. I release her when we reached my car and I drove fastly to the hospital.

When I enter the hospital, of course, Minji was in my hands, she was already fainting because she lost lots of blood. Luckily, there was a doctor pass by. “Doctor! Please help my friend!” I said to the doctor. “Put her here!” a nurse came by and put her in the hospital bed and drag her to the ER.

A while later, the others has reached the hospital. “Where is Minji?” Yoseob asked. “She’s still in the ER. She fainted.” I explained. Doojoon sits at the ER waiting room and runs his finger to his hair before letting a desperate sigh. “She’s getting worst..” Doojoon said to the others. “Worst? What do you mean?” I asked, totally confused with what he just said.

“Kikwang oppa..” Sohyun started. “Actually, Minji unnie.. has a heart disease.” Sohyun whispered. “H-Heart d-disease?” I mumbled. “We’re sorry for not letting you know earlier, hyung..” Dongwoon patted my back. “She didn’t want you to be concerned.” Hyunseung said. Just before I could say anything, the doctor came out.

“Doctor, how is my sister?” Doojoon asked. “Oh, Doojoon-ssi.. She’s fine for now..” the doctor said, earning relieve sigh from all of us. “But, she lost a lot of blood. She’s still sleeping for now, and you can see her..” the doctor said before he left us.

All of us entered Minji’s room with sad faces. “Minji, you pabo.. Why did you do that?” Doojoon said as he sit at a chair beside the bed. “Minji-ah.. You couldn’t leave us, okay?” Hyuna brushed Minji’s hair. I was just standing at the door, watching her pale face and her sleeping body at the hospital bed. And then, my phone rings, It was Min.

“Yobeoseyo?” I greeted. “Oppa, annyeong!”  Min said with a cheerful voice. “Annyeong, Min..” I said back with a sad voice. “You said that you would call me later.. I was waiting~” Min said. “I’m not in the mood Min, sorry..” I said. “Oppa, what happen? Why are you so sad?” Min asked. “Minji got into the hospital, she lost a lot of blood because of the scattered glass at her house.” I explained. “I got to go, Min.. Bye” I said shortly, ending the phone call. “Who’s that?” Yoseob asked when I entered the room. “Min” I said shortly, earning a nod from Yoseob.

We were waiting Minji to wake up, it’s been 1 hour now.. “Eung..” Minji scratched her head. “Minji, at last, you wake up!” Jihyun smiled, while Minji was just staring at her.

 

Minji’s POV

“Eung..” I scratched my head. “Minji, at last, you wake up!” Jihyun unnie smiled, while I was just staring at her. ‘So.. I’m not dead?’ I thought. “Doojoon oppa” I whispered silently, but since the room was in a total silence it can be heard. Doojoon oppa lifted his head and turn it  to me, “Ne, Minnie?”. “I-I’m going to America” I said while looking to the window. “America?” Hyuna unnie mumbled. “Why America? It’s far from Korea, Minnie~” Hyungseung oppa said.

“I want to cure my heart disease, so I can live longer.. Can’t I?” I asked coldly. Well, this is the first time I’m being so cold to the others. I was hurting too much. The first thing is the heart disease, and the second thing is my love life.. “Urm.. Sure you can” Hyunseung oppa cleared his throat. “Can I, oppa?” I asked pleaded Doojoon oppa.

“If that’s what you want, it’s okay then..” Doojoon oppa sigh after thinking about the answer. I gave him a weak smile and lay in the bed again. “This is for the best, right?” I mumbled. 

 

Author's little note:

A update, at last! I'm sorry for not updating the story for umm.. 3 days? My mom forbid me to play the computer because my sister and my brother was having their exams, while I was in a short 11 days break from school.. Sorry again~ *bow*

And, I was kinda having some writer's block, well.. not too much.. I have somethings in my mind but I can't write it, so.. sorry~ keke~

I hope you guys like the update~!! Don't forget to drop some comments!

No silent readers, please~

Comments are LOVED♥

Thank you for commenting~!