So you can always smile, forever.

The story only I didn't know.

   

    I smiled as I got out of bed and stretched. I looked back to see my puppy that we got yesterday laying on my bed.
"Aj," I called and he immediatley opened his eyes, wagging his tale. I stared at his ice blue eyes and smiled, motioning him to the door. He jumped off my bed and headed out of my room once I opened it. "Unnie!!" I yelled from upstairs.
"What?" Sunmi yelled from the kitchen downstairs.
"Can you open the backdoor for Aj, he needs to go to the bathroom." I said then went back into my room to shower.
"Aj come he- No!! Not there, aish!!" I heard Sunmi yell out of frustration as I entered the shower. I giggled imagining as to why she yelled.
I smiled to myself, glad that I won't have to clean Aj's mess up since I'm showering.

    "How does this look?" I asked, walking downstairs towards Sunmi.


"Omo~" She smiled, covering her cheeks. "It looks perfect. I bet you dressed like that to impress someone huh?" She teased, wiggling her eyebrows.
"Pfft, no." I replied, slightly smiling. "I just want to be how I used to," I walked over to her and hugged her. "Unnie, thanks for buying me all those clothes yesterday and the phone."
"It was really nothing pabo." Sunmi smiled, "Now help me set everything for tonight."
"Right," I smiled, walking to the kitchen. "Who's all coming?" I asked as I put up some little ribbons on the walls.
"Well of course Daehyun and his friends." She smirked while looking at me. I suddenly smiled at the sound of his name, but tried to hide it. "And Teen Top."
Teen Top..that means L.Joe's going to come, I smiled and continued to set the decorations.

    It was barely 4:30 when we were done decorating, cooking the food and just making sure everything was set. I lazily walked over to the couch and plopped myself on it. Right when I was getting comfortable on the couch, slowly closing my eyes, the doorbell buzzed.
"Minhee-ah, can you get that." Sunmi yelled from the kitchen.
"Ugh," I groaned and sat up, walking to the door. When I opened the door, my facial expression changed. "You guys?" I asked in surprise.
"Minhee-ah!!!" Hara yelled, pulling me in for a huge hug. "I really really really missed you."
"C-Can't breathe." I stuttered out of breath from the tight hug.
"Yah! Let my baby go, she can't breathe!" Nicole said, pulling me away from Hara.
"Oh, gomawo u-" I smiled, catching my breath but was cutt off by another hug, "Y-Yah!!" I screamed, pushing Nicole away. "You guys, I need air. You can-"
"Minhee-ah!!" Jiyoung hugged me, her tight arms suffocating me. She then quickly let me go, and I let them in. "Looks like we're early." Jiyoung smiled as she looked around.
"Duh, you wanted to come early stupid." Nicole shook her head as she entered the house.
"I did?" Jiyoung questioned herself, a confused look over her face.
"Yeah you did." Hara groaned then looked over to the kitchen. "Annyeong unnie~" She waved and walked over to Sunmi.
"Oh hey guys, glad you could make it." Sunmi smiled, wiping her hands on a rag. "Sheesh, making all this food sure is a lot of work." She sighed, pointing over at the food that was on the table.
"D-Did someone say f-food?" Nicole asked, her eyes twinkling bright while looking over at the kitchen. "Oh.my.dear.god." Was all she said before running to the kitchen.
"Ah, ah, ah." Sunmi held her back, waving her finger at her. "We have to wait,"
"Unnie, wae?" Nicole pouted, walking back to the living room. I smiled and ran over to her, giving her a back hug.
"Oh cheer up Unnie~ We'll eat soon." I cooed in her ears.
"Promise?" She asked as I nodded my head.
"Promi-" I smiled, ready to pinky promise her but the knock on the door interrupted me.
"I'll get that!!" Jiyoung yelled, running to the door. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm here to greet the guest. How m-may I help you..." She trailed off. "O-Oh..Teen Top?" She asked in a raised voice.
"Neh~" I heard Ricky's familiar voice. "Where's noona?" He asked, stepping inside the house. He immediatly spotted me and ran over, arms wide and engulfing me in a hug. "Noona!!!!" He squeeled like a girl.
"O-Oh, Ricky-ah," I smiled, hugging him back.
"I got you a present noona!!" Changjo yelled from behind us, "Here." He pulled me away from Ricky, giving me a wrapped box.
"Gomawo Changjo!" I smiled, throwing my arms around him.
"Welcome Noona," He smiled as I patted his shoulder. I walked to a little table and set the gift from Changjo on it. "You're not going to open it?" He asked, slightly pouting.
"Aniya, not yet." I said, slightly smiling at him. He then smiled and walked over to me.
"I hope you like it." He said as he walked past me, into the kitchen. "Sunmi noona, what's to eat?" I heard him ask. I laughed and looked over at the rest.
"Noona~" Niel smiled, running over to me. "You look really pretty." He smiled, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "I also got you a present, from me and Cap hyung. Here," He said, holding up a bag. I smiled and thanked him, setting the gift next to Changjo's.
"Woah Minhee, looking good." Chunji smiled and came over to me. "Here's my present." He said, holding out a box.
"Gomawo Chunji-ssi." I smiled, slowly taking the gift and setting it with the others.
"Minhee-ah, welcome back." Cap smiled at me. "I'm glad you're better."
"Neh, me too." I smiled up at him. He patted my head and walked into the kitchen. I looked over at the door, hoping to see him, but there was no sign of him.
"Looking for someone?" Ricky asked as he approached me. "L.Joe hyung is coming soon, don't worry."
"I wasn't worrying," I laughed. "I was just wondering, totally different thing." I said as I walked over to Hara.

    After some time, I heard a knock at the door, so I walked over to open it. I was frozen in my spot, not sure of what to do.
"A-Annyeong," I awkwardly smiled, letting them in.
"Minhee-ah.." He trailed off, looking from me then to the girl next to him.
"So you're Minhee?" The girl smiled. "Nice to meet you, I'm Chohee." She held her hand out.
"Neh, nice to meet you too, Chohee." I said, shaking her hand and letting it go quick.
"Oppa," She said, linking arms with him.
"Mm?" He mumbled, looking over at her. "Go ahead, I need to greet Minhee." He smiled at her, sending her off. "Here's you're present." He smiled, handing a medium size gift. I slowly took it and smiled.
"Gomawo L.Joe-ssi." I said, walking away from him.
"Minhee," He called out to me as I was setting his gift on the table. I looked over at him, motioning him to continue. "You look..pretty, I guess." He said, getting my heart beat to accelerate, but it soon paced down when I heard the last words.
He guesses? pfft. "Thanks L.Joe-ssi." I fake smiled at him, brushing my hand against his as I walked past him.

    "So you and L.Joe are dating, eh?" I heard Nicole ask Chohee. She smiled happily and nodded. I couldn't help but pout. "Awh, what's wrong Minhee-ah?" Nicole asked, noticing my pout.
"O-Oh, a-"
"She's just pouting because she misses someone, right?" She asked, raising her eyebrow at me playfully. "Don't worry, he'll be here." She winked, serving some food to Niel. I blushed, knowing who she ment. As I walked over to Ricky and Changjo who were sitting in the living room laughing at some jokes, the doorbell rang and I went over to it, my heart beat accelerated, hoping it would be him.

L.Joe's P.O.V.


    "We'll go ahead then," Cap said as he opened the front door. The rest filed out after him, and I on the other hand waited.
"Oppa, I'm done." Chohee called, coming out of the bathroom fully dressed. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her.
"Looking beautiful." I whispered in her ear as she giggled. "Kaja," I held her hand and walked out of the house.

    Oh god, please help me. I don't know how I will pull this off. Chohee's here so I won't be able to spend time with her, ughh. I panicked in my head as we knocked on the door. I could hear music being played once we stepped on their front lawn. I wiped my sweaty hands on my jeans and waited for someone to open the door, hoping for it to not be her. But to my bad luck, it was her who opened the door.
"A-Anneong," She smiled at us, frozen in her spot. I awkwardly smiled back, moving farther away from Chohee as we entered the house.
"Minhee-ah.." I said, wanting more to come out of my mouth, but no words came out. I stopped when I saw Chohee was going to speak.
"So you're Minhee?" Chohee asked and smiled. "Nice to meet you, I'm Chohee." She held her hand out to Minhee.
"Neh, nice to meet you too, Chohee." Minhee replied, shaking her hand and letting go.
"Oppa," Chohee said, linking arms with me. I slowly panicked, wanting her not to do that.
"Mm?" I mumbled, looking over at her. "Go ahead, I need to greet Minhee." I smiled at her, sending her off to the others. Once she left I turned to Minhee, "Here's you're present." I smiled, handing her my gift. She slowly took it and smiled.
"Gomawo L.Joe-ssi." She said, walking away from me rather quickly.
"Minhee," I called out to her as she was setting my gift on the table along with the others. She turned around, giving me the you-can-continue look. "You look..pretty, I guess." I said, accidentally letting the I guess  out from nervousness.
"Thanks L.Joe-ssi." She smiled, brushing past me.
Oh good going idiot. I said to myself. Why did I even say I guess?
"Mmm, this sure is good." I heard Ricky saying as he walked past me. He had a plate full of food. I eyed his plate hungrily, so I quickly made my way to the kitchen where everyone was. I sighed, walking into the kitchen.
"Oppa~" Chohee called out to me, "ahhh!" She said, giving me a spoonfull of rice. I slowly opened my mouth and smiled at her. "Is it good?" She asked.
"Neh~" I said, wrapping me arms around her shoulder. "You shoud learn how to do this rice." I .
"Yah, oppa!" She pouted. "Sunmi unnie," She called out to Sunmi.
"Neh, what is it Chohee-ah?" Sunmi asked, handing a plate over to Minhee. My eyes traveled to her face, she looked kind of..sad.
"Unnie who made this rice?" Chohee asked while giving me another spoonfull of the rice.
"Oh Minhee did it. She helped me cook everything," Sunmi said. I looked over at Minhee, she was sitting next to one of her friends. I then left and went to sit by Chunji, who was sitting beside Minhee, but as soon as I walked over to him, Minhee left to go get more food.

    "Awh, what's wrong Minhee-ah?" I heard a girl ask. I turned to look at Minhee as she was pouting.
"O-Oh a-" She stuttered, but Sunmi answered for her.
"Oh she's just pouting because she misses someone, right?" She asked Minhee. "Don't worry, he'll be here." Sunmi winked as she handed Niel his third plate of food. I looked back over at Minhee to find her blushing, she then smiled and walked to the living room.
"Who is she missing unnie?" Chohee asked when Minhee was out of sight.
"Oh just someone," Sunmi winked at her, motioning to the door. I quickly turned around when I saw Minhee opening the door, and in he stepped. Seeing him smile down at her, with her smiling back sweetly made me angry. I watched as he stepped in, along with some other guys. They all greeted her and she smiled back, but something that really caught me on fire was the way he hugged her, giving her a present.

Minhee's P.O.V.

    "Annyeong," I said as I opened the door, revealing the person whom I've been most eager to see.
"Minhee annyeong~" Daehyun said, giving me his fascinating smile. "I came here with my friends."
"Oh I see, I'm not blind." I joked and smiled, letting all 6 of them in.
"Ohh, you're really pretty noona." A young boy with light pink hair smiled at me. "I'm Zelo."
"Minhee," I smiled, holding my hand out for a handshake.
"Here, for a faster introduction, I'll say there names." Daehyun smiled at me, "He's Yongguk, Himchan, Jongup and Youngjae." He said as he pointed to each person.
"Annyeong. Minhee imnida," I said as I shook each of their hands.

    "What about me?" Daehyun asked me after his friends left towards the kitchen.
"You what?" I asked, smiling at his cuteness.
"My welcome..hug." He said, sweetly hugging me before I even answered. I smiled, smelling his sweet aroma. "Oh here," He smiled after the hug, handing me a small gift box.
"Oh, let me just put it with the rest." I smiled, walking over to the gift table. "But you really didn't have to," I turned to him and smiled.
"You're not going to open it?" He asked, looking at me with eagerness.
"Ani, wae?" I asked, raising a brow.
"Because I want you to open it now." He smiled, giving me his best puppy eyes.
I looked away and sighed, "Alright."
"Yes," He smiled, running over to get his gift. "Here," He handed it to me.
"Are you sure?" I asked, he nodded and placed the small box in my hands. "All right," I sighed, slowly opening the box. "D-Daehyun.." I smiled, looking down at the present.
"Like it?" He asked, his face full of interest. "I-"
"I do.." I smiled up at him, throwing my arms around him tightly. "Gomawo~"
"Welcome," He whispered in my ear.
"But why the forever ?" I asked, parting away from him and looking down at the necklace.


"Forever? Ohh~ So you can always smile, forever." He smiled, taking the necklace away from me. "Here, let me put it on."
"Oh, n-neh." I stuttered, lifting up my hair. I then felt his hands brushing against my neck, sending sweet and warm chills down my back.
"Done," He turned me around to face him. "Oh, it looks good on you." He smiled while I blushed.
"Gomawo, jeongmal gomawo." I then again hugged him.
"Minh- Oh, how sweet." I heard Sunmi squeel. I soon parted away from Daehyun and looked over at her.
"What?" I asked, slightly annoyed.
"Oh, nothing..just..awww!" She continued to squeel. I rolled my eyes and smiled to myself.
"Hungry?" I asked Daehyun, he nodded and took my hand, guiding me to the kitchen.

What are you doing to me, Daehyun?  I asked myself, slowly putting my hand over my fastly beating heart.
I'm trying my best not to fall for you, but you make it so difficult.

  So you can always smile, forever.

Those words were on repeat in my head. Tch, I'm always smiling like and idiot when I talk to you, pabo.
 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Updated~!!!

Anyways, enjoy~ also don't forget to comment and subscribe ^^

Much Love,         

Lee Juliet~ c: