Only one

The story only I didn't know.

                                            

 

Minhee's P.O.V.


    The guys slept over last night since we all watched movies 'til 2 am. I woke up from the smell of breakfast being cooked. I looked to my right and saw Daehyun sleeping peacefully while holding onto my arm. I smiled and quietly got up, trying not to awake anyone. I tip-toed over Zelo's and Himchan's bodies that were on the floor. I looked over at Sunmi and Yongguk that were both asleep, Sunmi's head laying on his shoulder. I then looked over to where I was alseep at and saw Jongup sleeping peacefully, holdong onto a pillow.
"You're up?" I heard Youngjae's voice coming from the kitchen.
I made my way towards the kitchen with a smile, "How did you know I was awake?"
"I heard your footsteps," He smiled, putting the milk back in the fridge. "I woke up early so I decided to make breakfast. I hope you don't mind."
I shook my head, "Ani, it's fine. It smells really good, I'm already hungry."
"Nado," He chuckled, "It's barely 9 so there's no need to wake the others, let's just eat."
I smiled, walking over to the sink to wash my hands as Youngjae set the table for us.

 


    "Mmmm, this is amazing~" I awed as I chewed on my breakfast. "You should come over more often and cook for unnie and me."
He smiled as he sipped on his coffee mugg, "Stop it, no need to complement me. I'm sure you're a much better cook."
"You are," I smiled, looking over at the figure who just entered the kitchen. "Morning oppa."
"Eh? Oh, morning baby-ah." Himchan groggily spoke, taking a seat next to me.
Youngjae frowned, nudging Himchan. "Don't call her baby. She's not yours!"
"She's not yours either," Himchan fully opened his eyes, pushing Youngjae away from him. "Go give your hyung his breakfast." Youngjae rolled his eyes, getting up.
As they spoke about me being someones', all I could think about was last night with Daehyun.

I know we're not dating, but your still mine.  I smiled as those words and the image of him replayed in my head, over and over again.
"Baby-ah, Yah! Baby-ah, gwaenchana?" Himchan asked as he put a hand on my forehead. I flinched, backing away from him. "Gwaenchana? I've been calling your name for the past minute."
"O-Oh, mianhae oppa. I-I was just-"
"Daydreaming..about me, perhaps?" He asked with a smirk. He leaned in closer to me, but Younjae pushed his face back.
"Leave her alone hyung. You don't want to get beat up," He glared at him, setting Himchan's breakfast on the table.
"By who?" Himchan asked in a sarcastic tone. He then looked over at the person that entered the kitchen, "Gukkie, Sunmi~Good morning!"
"Morning derp," Yongguk gummily smiled as he sat down across from us. "What's for breakfast?" He asked as he looked over to our plates.
"My special hyung," Youngjae smiled, taking a seat next to me.
Sunmi sniffed the air, "I know I don't usually wake up at this time, but that smell was just too delicious that I just had to!" She then walked to get breakfast for her and Yongguk.
"Can you guys be quiet???!" Zelo yelled from the living room. "People are still sleeping, sheesh."
I smiled as I drank my coffee, "Who was the last one to fall asleep?"
"Me!" Himchan smiled as he lifted his hands up in the air.
"Tch, whatever." Youngjae scoffed. "You were the first to fall asleep since you were too scared to even finish the last two movies." Everyone laughed, causing Himchan to pout. "Aww, hyung's sad." Youngjae smiled, reaching over to touch Himchan's cheeks as I bent forwards so he could do so.
"Himchan-chan~" Sunmi smiled as she set her plate and Yongguk's plate on the table, "You really need to learn and be more like Jongup. He was watching the movies like they were nothing. I wish I could be as brave as him."
"I know right. He was sitting beside me, eyes focused on the movie the whole time. He didn't even cover his face behind the pillow like Himchan oppa." I smiled, patting Himchan's back. He glared at me and I gulped, scooting closer to Youngjae.

    After some time, Daehyun and the others came one by one to eat. Zelo was the last one, since he was the last to fall asleep cause he had a hard time. After we all ate, the guys bid their fairwells and left to their house since they had to go wash up and get ready for the day. Before Daehyun left, he gave me a bear hug and told me that he'd text me later so we could hang out.

*Knock Knock*


"Who could that be? Don't tell me the guys forgot something?" Sunmi asked as she went to the door. She opened the door and grinned widely. "Minnie, your piano's here!"
As soon as I heard those words, I ran towards her and gawked at the white, luxury-like piano. "Waaahhh, it's much more gogeous than what I had expected."



"I'm sorry for not bringing it sooner." The delivery man said. He ordered the workers to set the piano where Sunmi directed them to. "It's because the piano was personally delivered from France, since it was out of stock here. But it's here now." He handed me over his clipboard, "Please sign here."
I smiled, quickly signing it with a smile. "Gamsahabnida."
He bowed, exiting the door with the other men. Sunmi quickly closed the door, pulling me towards my new piano.
"Well? What are you waiting for? Play it~" She grinned, clapping her hands. She pulled the stool out and made me sit, "Palli cause I have work in an hour."
I closed my eyes and started playing the first piece that came into my mind.

Yiruma- Spring Time

    After I was done playing, Sunmi clapped.
"Poohy. I wish I was as good as you playing the piano." She pouted, taking a seat next to me. "Can you teach me how to play Yiruma's 'Kiss the Rain' sometime?"
I smiled, nodding my head. "As long as you pay attention, cause knowing you..."
"Knowing me what?" She asked, squinting her eyes and ruffling my hair.
I smiled, getting up. "You're easily distracted."
"No I am not." She frowned, getting up as well. "I am not easily-"
"Weren't you getting ready to go to work?" I asked with a grin. Her eyes widened and she ran upstairs in a flash to shower and get ready. I chuckled and went upstairs to shower as well.

    Once I was done showering, I changed into something casual.



"Minnie, have you seen my purse?" Sunmi yelled as she knocked on my door.
I finished doing a bun, "It's in the kitchen, on the counter."
"Oh, thanks~" She yelled as she ran downstairs. I sighed as I went to my mirror and looked at myself.
"Perfect." I mumbled to myself, picking up my phone that was on my bed. I then made my way downstairs and went to the kitchen where Sunmi who was already dressed for work, was at.



"Where are you going?" She asked as she eyed me up and down.
I smiled, "Can you drop me off at the library? I want to surprise someone who works there."
"Who?" She asked, quickly serving some juice for herself in a cup. "Daehyun works there?"
"Ani. Eunso does." I said. "She told me last time that she works there in the afternoons and to visit her whenever, cause she gets bored."
"Oh, sure why not." Sunmi smiled, putting the cup away once she had washed it. "Kaja then."

    "Take care pabo-ah~ See you later at home," Sunmi waved to me as I closed the car door.
"Bye unnie and I'll take care, no need to worry." I smiled, waving at her.
She put her white, crystal-like glasses on. "When you say that, you make me worry more pabo-ah."
"Don't worry," I rolled my eyes as I walked away from her. She drove off as soon as I had entered the library doors. Over protective much?  I thought to myself as I walked towards the librarian. I asked her for Eunso and she gladly told me where to find her. I thanked her and made my way towards the history section of the library. I kept on walking until I spotted her familiar figure a few feet away.
"Eunso-ah," I called as I walked towards her. She turned around, her lips curved into a smile.
"Minhee-ah, what are you doing here?" She asked as she came towards me, arms wide open for a hug. She pulled me in for a hug, "Did you come to visit me?"
"Neh, I did. I know how bored you must be here, so I decided to come and keep you company at work." I said as we parted from the hug. She smiled as she pulled me down the book aisles.
"That's good. Can you help me?" She asked as she stood on a stool. "Can you hand me those books that are on that shelf. I need to put them up here." She said as she pointed to the shelf that was above her head.
I nodded, reaching over to the books that she told me to hand to her. "Is this all you do here?"
"Ehh, depends on what's to do." She said as she took ahold of a book. She then put it on the shelf, "Usually it's just this, or sometimes it's being at the check out desk."
"Ahh," I said, handing a couple more books over to her. "How've you been?"
She sighed as she took the books from my hands, "Good, I guess."

    After she finished her shift, we both went to her house to check on her mom who was sick. As I sat in her living room, waiting for her to finish feeding her mom, I got a text.

I'm bored, let's hang out. You make my day worth living~  - Daehyun^^;

I smiled as I read the text, silently squeeling to myself.

Sure. Come to my house in 30 minutes, and by the way, that was cheesy ~.~  - Minnie~

Do you not like cheesy boys? And alrighty~ - Daehyun^^;

Well actually, yes, yes I do but does it really fit you? ;P  - Minnie~

Tch. Of course it fits me. - Daehyun^^;

"Minhee-ah, I'm sorry but we'll have to hang out some other time. I have to take care of my mom and well, I don't want to bore you. And thanks for coming to my work, it was nice having some company for once." Eunso said as she came downstairs with a tray of food in her hands.
I stood up and smiled at her, "It's okay. I would've loved to stay but someone's coming to my house, so I have to go. It was nice to see you too, and I'll come over more often."
"Ah, thanks. Be careful on your way back home," She said as she dissapeared into her kitchen. I nodded my head, exiting her house within seconds. I then made my way towards the bus stop to catch the nearest bus that'll take me home.


    After 15 minutes, I was home. I opened the door and entered the house, quickly running upstairs to the bathroom. While I was in the bathroom, the doorbell rang.
"Aish," I mumbled to myself as I quickly finished peeing, flushing the toilet and washing my hands. "Coming!!" I yelled as I ran downstairs as quick as my feet could carry me.
"Annyeong Minhee," That familiar voice spoke as I opened the door. I looked up to see Daehyun's perfect face, his hair now black, it made his skin seem paler. He waved at me as I opened the door to let him in, still gazing at him. "I came kind of early huh? Sorry, it's just that I didn't want to stay home any longer."
"Wae?" I asked as I closed the door behind me. "Did you fight with any of the others?"
He chuckled as he sat down on the couch. "No. It's just that Himchan hyung was becoming creepier by the second, so I just had to leave." He said, emphasizing the words had to.
"Oh," I laughed, "Would you like something to drink?" I asked as I smiled at him.
He shook his head. "Ani, I'm fine."
"Okay. So what are we going to do?" I asked as I sat down next to him. He got up, walking over to the piano.
"Do you play?" He asked as he turned around to face me, an undescribable expression on his face.
I got up, walking over to him. "Neh. I learned to play it thanks to umma. Sh-She played the most wonderful pieces you could ever listen to." I smiled as I looked at her and appa's picture that was pinned on the wall.
"Can you play it?" He asked in an ever so soft voice. I looked up to meet his eyes, but his gaze was on the piano. I then slowly sat on the stool, lifting up my fingers towards the piano's keys, ready to play it.

Linkin Park; Numb

"I-I know I'm not the best, but I-"
"Are you kidding me?" He asked, interrupting me before I could finish my sentence. "You're good, better than most people." He hesitated a second. "Well, kaja." He smiled as he pulled my arm, pulling me out of the house.
"W-Where are we going?" I asked in a stuttering voice, but he just kept quiet. I inwardly frowned, keeping my poker face on the outside as he dragged me to his car.
"What time is it?" He asked as he opened the door for me. I hesitated a few seconds, but got in, letting him close the door behind me. As he went around to get into the driver's seat, I got out my phone and checked the time.
I waited until he closed the door behind him, strapping himself with the seat belt. "It's 6, wae?" I asked.
"Good," He smiled as he started the car. I gave him a confused look, but he ignored me and smiled instead, pulling out of the driveway. I puffed out my cheeks, resting my head on my hands as I looked out the window until I unkowingly fell asleep.



Daehyun's P.O.V.


    After leaving Minhee's house, we all headed home. We all agreed to get a haircutt, but in the end, we all ended up dying our hair. Well everyone except for Jongup and Himchan, they mostly stayed the same and as for Yongguk hyung, he slightly dyed his hair a different color. His hair was black, but could be mistaken for purple, depends on the lighting. While as to Zelo, he dyed his hair blonde and blue, I dyed my hair black, and Youngjae dyed it light brown-purple.

    Afterwards, I texted Minhee, asking her to hang out and she replied quickly, saying it would be fine. I smiled as I changed, thinking on where to take her out to. Then it hit me, I should take her out to see The Dark Night Rises. I heard it's a pretty awesome movie, then again, I heard it from Himchan who we all know just goes to the movies to be with the girl who he fortunatley takes out on a date. So cutting to the point, he doesn't really pay attention to the movie, he only pays attention to his date.
"What's wrong, hyung?" Jongup asked as he plopped himself ontop of my bed. "Is something wrong?"
I sighed, checking my hair in the mirror. Perfect .  "Yeah, there is." I turned around, my eyes narrowing on him.
"W-What is it?" He asked, cocking his head back on my pillow while he rubbed his dirty shoes on my bed sheet covers.
"What's the matter, you ask?" I smirked, throwing a nearby stuffed animal at him. "Get off my bed with your dirty shoes! The sheets are white for heaven sakes!"
He smiled as he got up, purposley jumping on my clean white sheets. "Make me~"
"Yah! Moon Jongup, you're getting my sheets dirty!" I yelled as I ran over to him, pulling him off my bed but to my unfortunate luck, I fell pulling him down with me.
"Daehyunni- Woah, am I interrupting something?" Zelo asked in a nervous tone as he looked at Jongup and I on the floor.
I shook my head, pushing Jongup off me. "Ani. I-I was just...it was an accident."
"Oh so now we are an accident?" Jongup asked in a faked hurt tone. "We are over, let's see how you- Ouch~" He scratched the back of his head where I had smacked him.
"Lies," I smiled at Zelo. "We're not dating what-so-ever, so you're free to date him~" I winked, walking out of my room. "And get out of my room, you two!"
Zelo and Jongup both came running downstairs, pulling and shaking me from side to side, both of them yelling. "Hyung, we're not dating! We're just bestfriends, nothing more!"
"Okay, okay. Fine, just let me go. I'm going somewhere and you're ruining my outfit." I glared at them and they immediatley let go, smiling at me.
Then out of nowhere, someone's arm s around my waist. "Where's my Daehyunnie going?"
"Ew. Himchan hyung, get away from me!" I yelled as I tried to get free from his grip, but he held on tight to me. "Hyung!!!"
"What Daehyunnie?" He asked in a low, y tone. I scrunched my face in disgust and elbowed him in the waist. He fell to the ground and I smiled in victory.
"Next time you better not try that hyung. Go do it to someone else, there's always these two." I smiled as I pushed the two maknaes towards him. "I'm out, take care of Himchan-chan hyung~" And with that, I hurried to my car and drove to Minhee's house.



    Before I got out of my car to knock on her door, I checked my hair. I smiled, winking at my own reflection, "Looking good Daehyun." I then got out of my car, making my way towards her door. I ringed on the doorbell and waited for her to open the door for me. "Annyeong Minhee," I said as she opened the door. Her eyes traveled to my hair, freezing for a moment. I waved and she opened the door wider, inviting me into her house. "I came kind of early huh? Sorry, it's just that I didn't want to stay home any longer."
She closed the door behind her, "Wae? Did you fight with any of the guys?"
"No. It's just that Himchan hyung was becoming creepier by the second, so I just had to leave." I chuckled, sitting down on the couch.
She laughed, pointing towards the kitchen. "Oh, would you like something to drink?" She asked with a smile. That smile that was increasing my heart beat. That smile that made me go crazy.
"Ani, I'm fine." I said, shaking my head.
"Okay. So what are we going to do?" She ased, taking a seat next to me, but something interesting caught my attention. I got up, walking over to the beautifull piano that was located there.
I've never seen this before. "Do you play?" I asked, turning around to face her.
"Neh. I learned to play it thanks to umma Sh-She played the most wonderful pieces you could ever listen to." She got up walking over to me, looking over to a picture frame that was hanging on the wall. It was of a man and a woman, the woman looked like Minhee, but in an older version. She was very pretty and the man beside her was very handsome. I supposed it was her parents.
"Can you play it?" I asked in a faint voice, my mouth suddenly becoming dry. I was looking at the piano when Minhee turned to face me, taking a seat on the piano's stool. She lifted her fingers and put them on the keys, then she started playing the piano.

 

    After she was done playing, she fiddled around with her hands. "I-I know I'm not the best, but I-"
"Are you kidding me?" I asked, interrupting her before she could finish her sentence. "You're good, better than most people." I hesitated, memories of Sungah playing the piano crossing my mind, but I shook them off. "Well, kaja." I smiled as I pulled her up, dragging her out the house.
"W-Where are we going?" She asked, stuttering a little. I just kept quiet, not wanting to tell her where we were going.
"What time is it?" I asked as I opened the door for Minhee. She didn't get on at first, but after a few seconds, she got in and I closed the door behind her. I then went around the car, going to the drivers seat. I got in, quickly putting on my seat belt.
"It's 6, wae?" She asked, also putting on her seat belt. Her eyes were fixed on me, curiosity written all over her face.
"Good," I smiled as I started the car. She gave me a where-are-we-going look, but I ignored her, smiling instead.

    On our way to the movie theater, Minhee fell asleep so I had to wake her. I poked her cheeks, her tummy, but she wouldn't wake up. So I ended up getting out of the car, walking to the passenger's side. I opened the door, unbuckling her seat belt. I then carried her bridal-style out of the car. She immediatley woke up, her hands quickly wrapping around my neck.
"Don't drop me, w-where are we?" She asked in a stuttered voice, her face against my neck.
I gently put her down, but she still clung on to me, squeezing me tighter. "Shh. Calm down Minnie. We're at the movies." She then calmly let go, taking a look at the theater that was just a few steps in front of us.
"Are we going to watch a scary movie?" She asked, tugging on her shirt. "Cause I would like to watch something else, maybe Ice Age..the new movie. Uhh, I think it was called Ice Age: Continental drift."
I frowned, "That's a kid movie."
"O-Or we can watch what you want to watch. I-I"
"But I'll watch it..if you really want to watch that movie." I sighed, putting my arm around her. I started walking towards the theater when she stopped, turning me around to face her.
She looked up at me with caring eyes, "Are you sure? I don't want you to see a kid movie just because I wanted to."
"Gwaenchana," I smiled, pulling her closer to me. I hugged her and whispered into her ear, "You are the only exception."



Minhee's P.O.V.


    Daehyun smiled, pulling me in for a hug. "Gwenchana." His breath was slowly heard near my ear, "You're my only exception." With those words, I smiled, pushing him away from me with a chuckle.
"Cheesy." I rolled my eyes playfully but he back hugged me, resting his head on my shoulder.
"But you are my only exception, Minnie." He said, blowing air into my ear. "The only one."

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for not updating in forever TT^TT

Please forgive me, *bows*

JHAsjahaiasdhajks. The T-ara controversey is seriously getting out of hand, but oh well.

Hwayoung&T-ara fighting~!! \(^o^)/

------Anywaysssss~ I'm excited for TEEN TOP's Comeback!! Woot woot!

Please enjoy & don't forget to comment/subscribe ^^

I love you all~ please be patient with me :D

[UJSHuashdajhdaksja, Y SAO HOT? ^^]

Much Love,   

Me,c: