Suddenly mean the world to you.

The story only I didn't know.

                                    

 

Minhee's P.O.V.

    Two weeks have passed, and I'm finally stable to be discharged from the hospital. I looked back at the empty hosiptal room, smiling to myself.
"Palli pabo-ah, or do you not want ice cream?" Sunmi asked as she opened the door, stepping out. She stopped, looking in front of her. I gave her a confused expression as she smirked, "Oh, Daehyun-ah annyeong~" She smiled as she waved.
"D-Daehyun's here?" I stuttered, quickly stepping out of the room without a second thought. I looked around, but found no one.
Sunmi lightly smacked my shoulder, "Gotcha, now hurry up." She smiled, pulling me down the hospital hallways.
 

    After we had ice cream, we headed home, where as soon as I entered, Aj pounced on me like Unnie had done to L.Joe at the hospital. He my face and wagged his tail in happiness.
"Yah, calm down." I smiled, looking into Aj's ice blue eyes. He looked so cute, and so much bigger from the last time I saw him which was almost 3 weeks ago.
"Like owner, like pet." Sunmi smiled, plopping herself of the couch.
I squinted my eyes, setting Aj down on the floor. "Oh, says the girl who pounced on L.Joe at the hospital. So you're saying you're the owner?" I chuckled, taking a seat beside her. She smiled, pushing me away from her softly. "See~" I smiled, sticking my toungue out at her and taking the control, changing it to watch some random movie.
"Aish, well L.Joe deserved it. He called me a pabo, huhh." She scoffed, "I'm older than him, so he should respect me. That bastard."
I shook my head, resting it on her shoulder. "So unnie..How's work?"
"Fine, it's really easy. Want to come over some time?" She asked, taking the remote away from me. She changed it to a drama and started squeeling, "Omo~~ Kim Soo Hyun!"
I chuckled, "Sounds good, but hey! Kim Soo Hyun's mine, you can have...uhh...Yongguk." I teased.
She flicked my forhead lightly and smiled, "Sure, but you can only have Daehyun~"
I blushed at the sound of his name, "Shut up."


 


    One day on a dimm, chilly Saturday morning, I decided to go out for a walk with Aj. I put on some white leggings with a light brown long shirt and some of Sunmi's boots. I texted Sunmi who was at work, that I wouldn't be home when she'd get back.

Arasseo pabo-ah, just take care and don't worry me anymore, ehh~!  - Best unnie ever ^^

I smiled at the text, getting a warm jacket on just in case if it rained. I got Aj in his leash and headed out, happily grinning to myself. "Oh, forgot something." I said, quickly running back in the house for my camera. Once I got it, I went outside and held onto Aj's leash which I had tied to the doorknob of my house.
    As we walked by the trees, plants and flowers, I took pictures. I changed the colors, played around with effects and smiled as I took pictures of natures' beauties.


I took pictures of Kids playing, adults out for a walk and old couples holding hands as they played around with their grandchildren. When I was about to take a picture of Aj, someone tapped my back. I turned around to see a little girl.
"Unnie, can I please pet your puppy?" She asked cutely while pointing at Aj.
"Neh, why of course." I smiled, calling Aj over. He quickly came and let the little girl pet and play with him.
"Can I go and take him to play with my friends?" She asked, holding onto his leash. I smiled and nodded, motioning them to go ahead, "Jinjja? Thanks a lot unnie!" She smiled, running towards the open fields with Aj by her side. I smiled, sitting down on a nearby bench, inspecting all the photographs I had taken.


Daehyun's P.O.V.

    "Daehyun-ah, look at this!" Himchan smiled, trying on a hat. He gave me a pedo look, coming closer to me. He s an arm around my waist, "How do I look, ehh?"
"What the- Get away from me hyung!" I gasped, pushing him away from me. He stumbled back and smiled, this time doing the same thing to Zelo who seemed frightened by Himchan's acts.
"H-Hyung!" Zelo whined, trying to push Himchan away. "J-Jonguppie hyung!! Help me, please!"
Soon Jongup came in the room, rushing over to help Zelo. He climbed ontop of Himchan, squishing him but even worse, squishing Zelo who was beneath both of them. I sighed, ignoring them and walking to the door with my jacket because it looked like it would rain any minute. I headed out to nowhere in particular, just walking around to get away from those weirdos at home.

    When I turned the corner, I bumped into someone. I bowed, immediatley apologizing.
"It's okay Daehyun-ah," The girl said, brushing her hair out of the way. I looked at her with a surprised expression. "It's me, Yunah."
I backed away from her, "R-Right."
"See you around then, Daehyun-ah." She smiled at me. As she was ready to set foot, lighting flashed and she jumped into my arms. Holding on tightly, snuggling her head on my chest.
"Y-Yah!" I yelled, pushing her away from me, but she wouldn't budge. She just clung onto me, clinging tighter onto me with every push I gave her. Finally after a few seconds, I managed to push her away, "What was that for?"
She smiled. "Mianhae, but don't act like you didn't like it." She smirked pushing me to the wall, but I quickly moved away. I then ran, ran as fast as I could away from her.
Tch, this freak.


 


Minhee's P.O.V.

    I shrieked when I saw the lighting flash right above my head. I quickly looked up at the sky that was ready to pour rain down, soaking everyone and everything.
"Unnie, here's your puppy. Thanks for letting me play with it." The little girl from before said. She handed Aj's leash to me and ran away towards her mother who was waiting for her beneath an umbrella.
Aigoo. I should've brought my umbrella,  I thought as I stood up, searching for a near by shelter. Once I started walking, the rain began to pour, completely soaking me and Aj. He whined and ran faster, pulling me behind him with my camera bouncing around my neck, good thing I stuffed it underneath my jacket so It couldn't get wet.
    Aj stopped running once we reached a payphone. He wagged his tail and looked up at me, his blue eyes staring into mine.

[A/N: Kind of like this one~]


"Ani, let's just go home. Kaja." I said, ready to walk. "Pall-" I was cutt off by someone pulling me towards them, inside the payphone. The person engulfed me in a hug. My face was smeared into the person's neck, smelling a familiar scent from him/her. I felt Aj at my legs, At least he's inside here with me. I thought, then I remembered that some total stranger was ahold of me, hugging me close to their body, but for some reason I felt safe in his arms, cause I'm sure it's a guy since his arms are fairly toned. "A- Excuse me, but-"
"Shhh," The person said, his breath tickling down my back. "If I let you out there, you'd get sick, Minnie."
M-Minnie? H-He knows me?
"That's right, I know you." He said right next to my ear.
Is this guy reading my mind or what? Creeper.
"I wish I could read your mind, but I only know what your saying because you're saying it out loud." He said, holding on tighter to me. I then recognized him. His embrace, his scent and most importantly his voice.
"Daehyun?" I asked without knowing.
I heard him chuckle near my ear, his hot breath slowly flowing through me. "About time, eh? It took you quite some time to know it was me, Minnie."
I smiled, holding on tighter to him, "But I found out, right?"
"Right." He paused, "And what made you finally know that it was me?" He asked.
I pondered, inhaling some of his magnificent scent. Or was it maybe his cologne? I have no idea but I really liked that familiar scent that came from him, it smelled really nice, making my nose want to inhale it every time I got close to him. "Hmm, was it maybe the familiar feeling of your arms around me? Or maybe it was your familiar scent that by the way smells good, or maybe your voice. I have no clue, but I think it was one of those, or maybe all three of them."
I felt him smile against the top of my head, slightly chuckling as well. "Nice way of explaining, and do I really smell good? I thought so."
"Neh, you really do." I said, muffled in between his embrace, I then felt Aj's body on my foot. He must be resting while looking out at the rainy streets.
"Minnie.." Daehyun called out, causing me to come down from the clouds I was in within his sweet embrace.
"Neh?" I questioned, suddenly hugging him tighter.
"Nothing, never mind." He said in a low voice, only audible for me. I quietly lifted up my head, gazing into his eyes.
"Oppa," I called out, knowing he would smile and he did. He looked down at me, his sweet plump lips right in front of my face. If either of us did any sudden movement, we'd surely lock lips.
"Mm?" He hummed, his eyes gazing from my eyes to my lips, then back to my eyes.
"Heh, nevermind." I chuckled, still locking eye contact with him while we hugged.
    We stayed silent for a couple minutes, hearing the pitter patter of the rain that fell on the payphone. Still in the same position as before, our breathes intertwined with each other as our eyes gazed at each other, smiling.
"Minnie," Daehyun called, his breath hitting my face. "Want to know something?" He asked.
"Neh," I quietly spoke, not daring to move, because if I did, I was going to crash my lips on his, and I wasn't so sure that he wanted that to happen. What if he only sees me as a friend? Yeah, yeah..that's it. I also seem him as a friend..right heart?  I thought to myself, using telepathy to talk to my fast beating heart that seemed like it'll pop out of my chest anytime soon.
He stiffled a smile, "It's amazing how a person who was once a stranger, can suddenly mean the world to you." He grinned, his voice as calm as the ocean at the mental hospital.

Flashback:
He smiled at me and did a peace sign. "Annyeong Nan Daehyun. Jung Daehyun." He wiped my teary cheek with a hankerchief and then softly put it in my hand.
"A-Ani." I stuttered, handing him back the hankerchief. As I shoved it back to him, he shook his head.
"You keep it, I think you need it more." He quietly spoke. I just hung my head and sighed. "So, uh have you seen Nurse Jung around? She's my aunt." He said.
So he's Nurse Jung's nephew, the handsome one?  I asked myself. He was intently staring at me, curious for my answer. I just shook my head and walked off to the beach alone, or so I thought. Turns out he had followed me.
Flashback end;;

"Stranger.." I whispered to myself, smiling afterwards. "Right Nurse Jung's handsome nephew."
"You got that right, very handsome." He chuckled, his grip around me tightening up even more. I smiled, slowly my lips as he did the same. He leaned down, almost touching my lips with his plump ones when both of our phones rung at the same time, causing us to move away from each other and reach for our phones.

 


Daehyun's P.O.V.

    I heavily sighed, getting out of the payphone. I held the door open for Minhee and her puppy, conciously taking ahold of her hand within mine. The rain has stopped and I needed to take her home since Yongguk called telling me if I had seen Minhee, of course he'd be the one to interrupt the magical moment we were having. I pouted, walking down the busy night streets of Seoul, hand in hand with Minhee. I bet we looked like a cute couple, plus to make it more couple-like, we had a cute puppy.

 

 


Minhee's P.O.V.

    "I'll see you later then," Daehyun said, flashing his amazing smile at me. He was about to take a step out of the house when Sunmi stopped him. She held onto his arm and pulled him inside.
"Oh heavens no," She sighed as she looked him up and down, also including me. "You'll spend the night here since the weather's suppose to be bad. Just shower in the guest room and change into some of my dad's clothes. Don't worry, we won't bite." She smiled as she saw his questioned expression. "Well, at least I won't." She winked at him, motioning over to me.
"Jinjja.." He chuckled, his gaze trailing over to me with a smirk.
"Well then, go and shower upstairs. Minhee, please take him to the guestroom that's next to your room and also, give him some of Appa's clothes. I'll go make dinner." She evilly smiled to herself, crazily laughing and skipping as she went to the kitchen. I sighed and looked over at Daehyun who was smiling like a retard.
"What?" He asked, coming closer to me.
I backed away and smiled, running upstairs. "Palli, cause I have to shower too." I called from the top of the stairs. He smiled, making his way up the stairs.

    After I had shown Daehyun his room, and given him some of Appa's old clothes, I finally made my way to my bathroom, turning on the warm water. I dipped into it and relaxed, coughing and sneezing as well. "Aish, now I'm sick..stupid rain." I cursed to myself. Then something popped into my mind, the memory of what Daehyun had said in the payphone. It made my heart get all jittery and my lips curve into a smile.


It's amazing how a person who was once a stranger, can suddenly mean the world to you.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

Omfg, did you guys see 2NE1's comeback stage?

Gahhhh, they're so hot. CL^___^

Anyway, please comment and subscribe. Thankss~!

Much Love,       

Lee Juliet,c: