What I found in your eyes.

The story only I didn't know.

 

 

Minhee's P.O.V.

    I've been in the hospital for the past week, and I've actually now noticed how boring it is here. I couldn't even imagine how I felt when I was back in the mental hospital because to be frank, I felt nothing back then, it was like as if my mind wasn't with me. I was just a trapped soul in a living body, not doing anything but think and think about the one thing that hurt me the most. Minsoo.
Aish, when will I ever leave this place?  I sighed while looking around my blank hospital room. I feel like the more I'm here, the more I'm capable of thinking about him, Minsoo. I puffed out my cheeks when the door suddenly open.
"Noona~!" I heard Ricky's cute voice. He came in with a boquet of flowers, "I got these for you!"
I smiled, still laying down since my back ached. "Oh, you didn't have to Ricky. But thanks, they're pretty!"
"Noona, I got you some chocolates." Changjo smiled, coming over to me and handing me the chocolates.
"Ahh, jinjja?" I asked, looking at the chocolates. "Mmm, I love chocolates~"
Chunji then stepped in, "Well I just brought my handsome self here, isn't that the best present ever?"
I chuckled, sticking out my toungue. "Not really, I would've prefered for you to bring Won Bin, Rain or even better..Kim Soo Hyun." Chunji pouted, lightly ruffling my hair.
"Tch, meanie." He scoffed, smiling afterwards.
"Oh, where's Cap oppa and Niel?" I asked, looking at the door.
Chunji looked back at the door, "Well Cap hyung is depressingly making his way here with Niel, and as for L.Joe who knows.."
"But noona didn't ask for L.Joe hyung.." Ricky pondered, "She just asked abo-"
"I was just trying to make conversation." Chunji snapped, "Plus she was going to ask anyways so I might as well say where he is."
Chanjo chuckled, "But you just said you didn't know where he was.."
"Yah! Who made you guys detectives?" Chunji yelled, frustrated from all their yapping.
I chuckled, looking at all 3 of them, then the door opened and in came Niel with Cap.
"Annyeong Minhee-ah, how are you?" Niel asked as he came over to me, standing beside Chunji.
"Nan gwaenchana," I smiled up at Niel, then looked over at Cap. He looked...sad, or maybe just tired. "Cap oppa?" I called out, making his head snap up to look at me. "Are you okay?"
He smiled, coming over to me. He put a hand on my foot, "I'm fine, but you're the one who I should ask that to. How've you been?"
"Oh, I've been good just really bored, but still good." I smiled, while peeling off the wrapper from a chocolate.
"Wait Minhee!" Chunji gasped, holding onto my hand, not letting me eat my chocolate.
"What?" I asked with big eyes, staring up at him.
He sighed, "Sheesh lady, you can't just eat a chocolate when you're laying down. What if you can't swallow it and choke on it? What if it falls and lands in your eye? Wh-"
"Oppa," I interrupted him while pouting. "I'm not a little girl anymore. Trust me, I know how to chew my food and I'm pretty sure that I have good aim to not hit my eye...with a chocolate."
"Ah ah ah," He waved his finger, taking away my chocolate. "I'll help you sit up and personally feed you the chocolates."
"Hyung! Stop flirting, that was such a bad excuse anyway." Ricky laughed.
Chunji scoffed, "I'm not flirting, I'm just..just making sure she doesn't choke. And yah! I am a good flirt, you know how many girls I have at my feet, wanting to go out with me?" He then slowly pulled me up, resting my head on the pillow. "Now say ahh," He said as he fed me a chocolate. I sighed, opening my mouth and letting him feed me. "You should consider yourself really lucky since I'm personally feeding you, eh?" He winked, feeding me another chocolate.

    
    "Say ahhh~" Chunji smiled, holding up a chocolate to Niel. Niel opened his mouth and ate the chocolate, chewing it down within seconds.
"Yah! Those chocolates are for noona, not for you guys." Changjo yelled as he saw Chunji and Niel gobbling all my chocolates up.
"Well...it's not my fault she got full," Chunji said with a mouthfull of chocolates.
I turned around, ingnoring their fight. "Cap oppa," I called out, looking at his still figure beside me.
"Mm?" He murmered, taking his eyes off of the tv and looking at me.
"Is something wrong?" I asked, looking deep into his eyes.
"It's nothing really..I mean-" He absurdly stopped once the door opened. His eyes traveled to the door, the bickering got quiet and my eyes gazed from Cap, to the others, and lastly to the door.
"Hey guys, I didn't know you'd be here." Sunmi smiled, coming in along with Chohee. "Long time no see, eh?"
"Noona!" Ricky and Changjo yelled, embracing Sunmi in a bear hug.
"Dongsaengs~" She smiled, ruffling their hair. "It's been like what? One week since we haven't seen each other, my my. You guys grew in such little time?"
"Did I really?" Ricky smiled, walking over to Chunji. "Hah, I did. I'm almost as tall as hyu-"
"Shut up!" Chunji gasped as he put a hand over Ricky's mouth. "Heh, this kid." He nervously chuckled, "He really doesn't know what he's talking about."
"Pfft- H-Hyung! You're smearing your chocolatey hands all over my beautiful face!" Ricky whined as he tried to get away from Chunji, his face smeared with chocolate already.
I laughed while looking at their playfull fight. It's funny how they always bicker and fight for no reason, allthough Ricky always starts it without himself even knowing.
"Still the same pabos I know," Sunmi smiled while looking at Chunji and Ricky who were still fighting. She then walked over to me, casually siting next to Cap on the couch. I noticed that his whole body stiffened, eyes fixed on my sister. That's when I smirked, looking at him while he ate Sunmi with his gaze.

Flashback:
"Guess what?" Sunmi asked as she turned the t.v off.
I pouted and turned to her, "Why'd you turn it off? Won Bin was on."
"So you could pay attention to me," She frowned. "Plus you can see him later, this is something VERY important." She said, emphasizing the word 'very'.
"Ara, ara. What is it?" I said, turning around to face her. She grinned, a grin that could only mean one thing. "Nooo?" I gasped. "You two are-"
"Aniya~ not yet. He just asked me out for a date." She squeeled.
I smiled, hugging her. "Omo~ That's just great! I hope you two have an awesome date, when is it?"
"Saturday night," She squeeled again. "I need to go buy a new outfit."
Flashback end;;

But Unnie all ready likes Yongguk, I pouted as I thought to myself. Then Cap oppa will be sad, but also Sunmi since she doesn't like h-
"Minnie?" Sunmi called, knocking me out of the clouds of thoughts I was in.
"Mm?" I hummed as I looked at her, she signaled me to turn around and I did, seeing Chohee smiling at me.
"I hope you're fine Minhee," She said as she handed me a wrapped gift. "It's from me and oppa."
Oppa?..oh, L.Joe.. "Gomawo, but you guys didn't have to." I smiled, taking the gift. I set it aside and looked at the door as it opened up, revealing Yongguk and L.Joe.
"Yongguk, you're here?" Sunmi asked as she stood up from talking to Cap, leaving him alone. She smiled as she walked over to him.
"Yeah nice to see you too noona." L.Joe who was next to Yongguk sarcastically said as he waved at her.
Sunmi chuckled and patted his shoulder, "Such a smartass."
L.Joe smirked, walking away from her, coming over to Chohee's side. "How are you Minhee?" He asked, looking down at me with concerned eyes.
I smiled up at him, "Fine." My gaze then turned over to Cap who was just eyeing Sunmi and Yongguk who were all smiles and giggles. I then looked over at Chunji who was washing off the chocolate from Ricky's face, also at Niel and Changjo who were watching a drama on the tv. There was ruckuss here and there, yet if felt peacefull. "Ah, gomawo for the gift L.Joe-ah." I smiled up at him, remembering the gift. "But you really didn't have to."
"No problem," He said.
Chohee wrapped her arms around his waist, "Oppa, can you come with me to get a drink from the vending machines?"
"Uhh, s-sure. Kaja." L.Joe hesistated, walking out of the room along with his girlfriend.
"Where'd he go to?" I heard a sudden voice say as I glanced at the closed door from which L.Joe exited a second ago.
"E-Eh?" I turned around, looking at Yongguk.
He smiled, patting my head. "You know? Daehyun's here, I'm just wondering where he went. He said he was going to the bathroom, but he hasn't come back since then." He sighed, "But the others are on their way here."
"Daehyun's here?" I asked, suddenly my heart feeling lighter.
"Neh, he should be coming through that door anytime." He said as he pointed at the door. "Oh and also the others," He smiled.
"Jinjja?" I brightened up knowing that B.A.P will be here, not only Daehyun, even if I did only want to see him. "Oppa, weren't you talking to unnie?"
He smiled, nodding his head. "Yeah, but I excused myself to come and greet you, she's just off talking to Cap."
"Oh.." I trailed off, my gaze falling on Sunmi and Cap who were talking. Sunmi would occasionally smile, but as for Cap, he just forced a smile. "So? When is B.A.P coming?" I asked.
"Right about-"
"Baby~!" I heard Himchan's voice as soon as he door opened, along with the rest of the guys. Himchan rushed to my side, ing my head from side to side slowly. "How's my baby?" He worriedly asked as he checked my arms.
Zelo sighed, coming over to Himchan and pushing him away. "Don't mind him, he's just really worried."
"I can tell," I chuckled while seeing Jongup and Youngjae try and calm Himchan down.
"By the way.." Zelo frowned, "You had us really worried noona! When I heard from Yongguk hyung that you were in the hospital, my heart litterally dropped, including everyone elses'. You're someone important to us now, so don't worry us, eung?"
"Yeah noona, I know we just spent a few time with you before, but we just somehow got attached to you." Jongup butted in.
"Weren't you with Himchan hy-"
"Leave my baby alone!" Himchan yelled, pushing Zelo and Jongup away. He carressed my face and smiled down at me, "You're safe with me, baby."
I stared at him with a scared expression. I imagined him as a e who wanted to me, "A-Are you okay?"
"Never felt better," He smiled down at me.
Riiight...whatever you say oppa.. I thought to myself, looking around at everyone again. Sunmi, Cap and Yongguk were talking, well mostly Yongguk and Sunmi were. Chunji, Ricky, Niel and Changjo were watching tv along with Youngjae, Zelo and Jongup while I on the other hand was being taken care of  by Himchan. He's like really creeping me out.


L.Joe's P.O.V.

    As we walked to the vending machine for a drink, I turned around and saw a familiar figure walking down the hallway.
"Chohee, I'll be right back. I'm going to the bathroom, if I'm not back in 5 minutes, go on ahead of me okay?" I asked as I stepped away from her.
She nodded, and continued to press the buttons on the vending machine. "Arasseo oppa."
I turned around, walking after Daehyun.
    
    I followed him to the hospital gift shop.
What is he doing here?  I thought to myself. I watched him buy a white teddy bear along with a get well balloon. Aish, now I know why..
"Gomawo." He smiled, bowing to the lady who gave him his items back after checking them out. He paid and turned around, ready to walk out of the store.
H-He's coming towards me. Aish, where do I hide?  I panicked, juming into a near fake plant. I peeked out, seeing him walk away, the way towards Minhee's room. I sighed, getting out of the plant.
"What were you doing?" A sudden voice asked, stopping me dead in my tracks.

Daehyun's P.O.V.

    I walked out of the store, feeling like somone was following me, but I brushed the thought away as I headed towards Minhee's room with my get well gifts. I quickly knocked on the door before entering. As soon as I enetered, all eyes were on me. I ignored them and stared straight at one person in particular. She was shocked by my sudden appearance, or maybe the gifts? Who knows, all I know is that she had a shocked expression that soon changed into a sweet and cute smile, melting me instantly.
"Annyeong~" I cheekily smiled, walking over to her with gracefullness. "Gwaenchana?"
"Oppa," She smiled, looking at the gifts in my hands. "You didn't have to-"
I cutt her off, handing the gifts over to her. "I know I didn't have to, I wanted to."
Himchan who was seated on her bed next to her, scoffed. "Okay, okay. You've said enough Daehyun-ah. Go and leave me with my baby." He shooed me off.
I glared at him, "Your baby?"
"Ehem..What Jonguppie? Yeah, coming." Himchan nervously chuckled. He got up, acting like Jongup was calling him. "I'll be back, baby." He carressed Minhee's cheek, sticking his toungue out at me.
Aish, this bastard really wants to get me mad, eh?  I squinted my eyes at him as he passed me, walking over to Jongup and the rest. I sighed, walking over to Minhee, sitting on her bed next to her.
"Gomawo," Minhee smiled, setting the gifts aside. She looked up at me, taking ahold of my hand. "I'll get soon real soon, don't worry."
I smiled down at her, resting her head on my lap and she snuggled soundly. I then looked around the room, no one was really minding us. Everyone was in their own worlds, Yongguk hyung with Sunmi and Cap. Himchan and the rest of the guys watching Wonder Girls' performance on Music Bank, goofily cheesing as their bias came on screen.

L.Joe's P.O.V.

    "What were you doing?" A sudden voice asked, stoping me dead in my tracks. I quickly turned around, following the persons' figure from head to toe.
"Who are you?" I asked in a rather rude tone. She scoffed and moved her fringe up with fingers.
"Were you following him?" She pointed in the direction Daehyun had left, squinting her eyes at me.
"Uhh, who are you to ask me that? His bodyguard or what?" I chuckled, fixing my shirt.
She eyed me with a mean expression, "No. But-"
"Then there's no problem." I cutt her off, showing her my famous smirk. "See ya later then, crazy obsessed girl."
"Yah!" She gasped, coming closer to me. She held me by the collar of my shirt, bringing me closer to her. "You're the one who should leave him alone, just because he-" I pushed her away from me, causing her to stop talking.
I cringed, backing away from her. "Get your filthy hands off me. And for your information, I know him, so why should I leave him alone?"
She smiled, "I know him too."
"Okaaayy, sure. Well if you knew him, you'd know that he already likes someone, so if you're trying to get with him, too bad." I shrugged, turning around to leave but again, she stopped me, clamping her hand around my arm.
"H-He does?" She asked in a panicked voice.
I smirked, shaking her hand off. "Of course, now leave him alone cause I won't allow you to break them up. Not for him, but for her sake."
"Who is she?" She asked, her eyes narrowing on me.
"Wae?" I asked in a fake concerned voice. She fidgetted with her fingers, looking down at the floor. Since she didn't answer me, I left without any concerns, leaving her there like a pathetic loser. I admitt that I felt bad, but if she was here to hurt Minhee, I wouldn't allow it. Maybe she's just obsessed with Daehyun...and he doesn't know her...I mean..he wouldn't hurt Minhee, would he?

    As I passed the vending machines I saw Chohee resting on the vending machine, her hands holding her up. I quickly went behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer.
"What's the matter?" I asked, resting my head on her left shoulder.
I heard her sigh, "I'm trying to get a snack for the others but I don't have enough change in my purse."
"It's alright. I'll help pitch in, by the way..I think we'll need more." I chuckled, unwrapping my arms from her. She turned around and gave me a questioned look. "Ahh, Cap hyung texted me saying that B.A.P's here."
"Jinjja?" She smiled, "But..do you have enought change to buy them ALL a snack?"
I flicked her forhead lightly, "Of course. You're looking at the mighty L.Joe, of course he have enough money pabo." She winced and rubbed her forhead, hitting my arm kind of hard.
"Well then, what are you waiting for? Buy some snacks Mr.Money." She smiled, pointing to the vending machine. I sighed and carefully bought one of each snack, then together we headed back to the room.

    "We're baaack~" I smiled as I entered the room, my arms full of snacks. Teen Top stopped what they were doing and rushed to me, taking a snack and then going back to their original spots.
Chohee who came in after me with some snacks in her arms smiled, "Some for B.A.P, unnie and Minhee as well." With that B.A.P and Sunmi got up and rushed to her, thanking her non-stop. She cheekily smiled and patted my shoulder, "Aniya, thank oppa. He's the mighty L.Joe with the money." She winked at me, chuckling when she said mighty L.Joe.
"Thanks pabo," Sunmi smiled as she opened her chips, savoring them in .
Yongguk who handed Cap over a bag smiled, "Thanks L.Joe-ssi."
"Ahh, it's nothing, and please stop with the formalities. You guys may call me the mighty L.Joe-"
"Hyung..no." Ricky frowned, popping some skittles into his mouth. "Just call him L.Joe, he's not mighty at all."
"Yeah, just call him that, or pabo." Chunji winked back at me, high-fiving Ricky.
Sunmi laughed and pointed at herself. I smirked, "What? Are you saying that's what you are, pabo-ah?"
"Yah! I ment that that's what I call you," She glared at me. "And what did you call me?"
I smiled, slowly repeating what I called her. "P-a-b-o, pabo."
"YAH! Lee Byunghyun, you'll pay!" She yelled, setting her bag of chips on the couch next to Yongguk. She then pounced on me, no joke. She litterally jumped and magically landed on me, pulling my ears, "I dare you to say it again! I sooo dare you!" She yelled as she hit me.
"Noona, noona, stop stop!! Jebal, stop!" I yelled as I cringed from her hits.
Chohee on the other hand clapped, "Go Unnie!" She cheered Sunmi on. I was whining from the hits Sunmi gave me, she can for sure hit damn hard.
"Apa!!" I yelped as she pinched my arm. She chuckled and got off me, dusting herself off. She stuck her toungue out and walked over to Yongguk and Cap, sitting down.
"What?" She asked in an innoccent voice, her facial expression quickly changing to a little kid's.
I puffed my cheeks out, getting up by the help of Niel, "You're lucky you're a girl." I pointed a threatning finger at her.
She quickly got up, walking over to me half-way. I shrieked and hid behind Niel, causing everyone to laugh. Soon they got back to what they were normally doing. I sighed and walked over to Chohee who was peacefully talking to Minhee and Daehyun.


Daehyun's P.O.V.

    As we talked with L.Joe and Chohee, I saw how sweet they were towards each other. I have to admitt that for a second there, I thought L.Joe liked Minhee, but now I'm not so sure. I guess I was just imagining him liking her, sheesh. I'm too jealous.
    After A while, Chohee and L.Joe left to go watch some tv with the others and I looked down at Minhee who was already gazing up at me. I smiled, showing her my dazzling smile. She grew a light shade of pink and smiled back, locking eye contact with me. My heart beat accelerated, looking into her chocolate colored eyes. Some people search their whole lives to find what I found in your eyes Minhee-ah, I thought to myself as I took a strand of her hair and pulled it behind her ear.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yaaaay~ I've updated.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please comment and subscribe ^^

Much Love,        

Lee Juliet,c: