My favorite place is your hug.

The story only I didn't know.

 

 

Minhee's P.O.V.

    I stirred, slowly opening my eyes, but immediatley closing them because the light coming in from the window blinded me. After some time, I grew accustomed to the light. I sat up and looked to my right to find a sleeping Daehyun. I smiled, reaching over to carress his cheeks. He stirred and lightly smacked my hands away. I chuckled and got up, heading towards my room to shower so I could then make some breakfast.

    After I showered, I changed into some casual clothes since I was planning on taking Sunmi out for a walk and possibly shopping.




I then went downstairs and began cooking breakfast or most likely, brunch. I decided to make eggs, bacon, toast and coffee. After I was done cooking, I set the table and went back to the living room where Sunmi and Daehyun were still fast asleep. I looked at the time and I chuckled, it was already 11:30 and they were still asleep like babies. I then bit my botom lip and sat down next to Daehyun. He mumbled something in his sleep, but I couldn't understand it, so I ignored it.


    While I was watching tv, Sunmi's phone rang. I quickly got up and ran into the kitchen to answer it. I didn't want to wake those sleepy heads up, they must be really tired.
"Yeobuseyo?" I answered.
"Sunmi noona, I was just calling to see how you are..I'm sorry for what happened yesterday, Cap hyung wasn't really himself.." I heard Niel's voice from the other line.
"What did Cap Oppa do to my Unnie? Is that why she was crying yesterday? Aigoo, what happened?" I furrowed my eyebrows, my voice slightly raising. All I heard from the other line was Niel's unsteady breathing.
"I- Cap hyung just got mad.." He finally spoke out.
I sighed. I have an I idea as to why Cap got mad at Unnie. He was jealous..right?
"But he's really sorry. I guess he was just-"
"Jealous? Neh..probably. But he doesn't have to be mad, because from what I see..Unnie likes Yongguk oppa and well..I just don't know." I bit my lower lip, pondering on what to say.
"Oh, arasseo. Gwaenchanayo, I guess it's up to them to clear things out, right?" I heard him let out a forced chuckle.
"Neh, you're right." I mumbled, feeling someone's arm on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a smiling, yet sleepy Daehyun.
"Morning," He smiled. He looked at the table and patted his tummy.
"Morning oppa, and yes it's breakfast but go wash up first. I put clothes on your bed, if you need anything just call me." I said, forgetting that I was still on the phone with Niel. Daehyun smiled and walked out of the kitchen, going upstairs to wash up I suppose.
"Oppa? What are you talking about? Minhee..Minhee-ah~!" I heard Niel yelling at me through the phone. I smiled and shook my head.
"Ani. I was talking to Daehyun, anyway thanks for calling to see if Unnie's alright. I'll keep you informed on her, but for now I have to go because I'm busy. Bye bye, Niel~" I smiled, waving even though he couldn't see me.
"N-Neh, bye." He said, hanging up before I did. I just shrugged and put Sunmi's phone down, going back to check on her. She was already wide awake. Her eyes were distant though, like almost as if she was in another world.
"Unnie, good morning~" I tried giving her my best smile. I scrunched down, eye to eye with her. She then looked at me and smiled, ruffling my hair.
"Morning pabo-ah, where's Daehyun?" She asked, looking behind me for Daehyun. "Did he leave already? Why so early? Aish, I really wanted to tease you two." She pouted, slowly getting up.
"Daehyun's still here, he's showering and what do you mean by early ? It's already noon, unnie." I chuckled at her facial expression once I said noon. She shot up like a bullet and ran upstairs yelling that she'll be late for work, but what she didn't know was that she didn't work today. "Unnie!! You don't work today! It's your day off." I yelled, hoping she would here me and she did. Soon she came downstairs with a relieved look on her face.
"Sheesh, I thought I was late." She heaved a huge sigh. "Now to make breakfa-"
"Ah, ah, ah." I waved my finger infront of her face. "I already made breakfast, go wash up." She smiled, ruffling my hair again. Then she walked back upstairs to her room.
    
    As they were showering, I took Aj out so he could do his business in the backyard. The breeze was kind of chilly, but the sun gave off heat and warmness to my body. Aj literally walked around the yard for hours, smelling each and every spot until he finally found the perfect spot to pee and/or poop. I smiled when I saw him running back to me once he was done. "Kaja, Aj." I signalled him over to the door. He wagged his tail and entered the house, quickly running to the kitchen for his breakfast. I chuckled when I saw him staring at me the whole time I was serving his food on his bowl along with water. I then set it down on the floor, to which he quickly pounced on and began gobbling down his breakfast.
"He reminds me of someone when he eats like that," I heard Daehyun's voice. I turned around to see him in my dad's clothes, hair wet and smirk plastered on his beautiful face.
"Who?" I asked, walking to the sink to wash my hands.
"Remember yesterday when we were eating and we betted who finished eating faster wouldn't have to wash the dishes?" He asked, his voice coming closer to me.
"Neh, wae?" I asked, turning around to face him with my hands still wet.
He smiled, "And you were gobbling your food down like nothing. Well your dog reminded me of you, but you were way cuter." He chuckled, coming closer to me but before he could get any closer I flicked my hands and splattered his face with droplets of water. He flinched, immediatley backing away. "Y-Yah, what was that for?"
I smiled, cleaning off my hands. "For complementing me in a rude way."
"B-But I was kidding." He snapped. "You really are cuter than Aj."
I laughed hearing his response, "Gee, thanks. That's wonderful to hear as a complement."
"Well you know me, always so romantic." He grinned, dusting some fake dust from his shoulder. I shook my head and smiled, walking over to the table to eat. He washed his hands and soon came to the table as well, followed my Sunmi who came into the kitchen with a smile.
"Isn't it chilly out? Why are you wearing shorts?" Sunmi eyed me. "At least put some jeans on, like me."



"No thanks, it's not fall yet. It's barely July, why would I wear a scarf in July?" I furrowed my eyebrows, looking at her scarf.
She scoffed, taking a sip of her coffee, "It's pretty chilly because of the rain from last night. But also because the forecast said that it might rain again."
I nodded my head, chewing on my bacon. "So you're going out somewhere?"
"Nope." She said in English. "I wanted to go to the mall with you two and maybe the others."
"Did you call the others?" Daehyun asked as he took a chomp out of his toast, to which Sunmi nodded. "What did they sa-"
*Ding Dong*
"Oh, that's them~" Sunmi smiled as she took a bite of her toast and ran to the door.
I sighed," I guess she called Yongguk oppa, eh?"
"I guess so," Daehyun smiled, stuffing his mouth with food. "I don't want any of them to take my food, especially Himchan."
I laughed whole-heartedly seeing his mouth full of food. It made his cheeks look like a chipmunks', so cute.
"Baby~" Himchan smiled as he came into the kitchen, totally ignoring the fact that Daehyun was there. He even scooted Daehyun away from me and brought a chair inbetween us, sitting down beside me. He then eyed my food and sweetly asked for some. I nodded and fed him some toast.
"Mmm, that's good. What about some bacon?" He asked as he chewed his toast.
"Aniya, mianhae oppa but I love bacon and this bacon is mine." I smiled, plopping my last piece of bacon in my mouth. He pouted and turned around to face Daehyun who had an annoyed look on his face.


Daehyun's P.O.V.

    
    Himchan is seriously annoying me right now. First he gets inbetween me and Minhee, then he gets fed by her, now he has his arm over her shoulder.
"Daehyunnie, are you going to eat your bacon?" Himchan asked as he smiled at me. I stared at his derp face and almost punched him, but I controlled myself.
"Yeah," I simply said, stuffing my mouth with bacon. I then victoriously smiled, slowly and loudly chewing on the bacon right next to Himchan's ear. I could clearly see how annoyed he was now, his hands slowly forming into fists. "You mad, hyung?" I whispered in his ear as he turned away from me.
"Not at all." He hissed back, turning around to face Sunmi. He eyed her food and then smiled.
Oh I know what you're planning hyung and trust me, I won't let you get any bacon that Minhee made. I thought myself.
"Sunmi~~" Himchan cooed as he got up, walking over to Sunmi. I knew what he was going to do. He was going to ask for her bacon, but I had another plan. I texted Yongguk to eat it before Himchan did, and knowing how hyung loved to chan, he'd surely do it.

Hyung!!! Please eat Sunmi's bacon because Himchan hyung wants it, jebal~~? I don't want him to try any of Minhee's cooking, pretty please? -Daehyun^^;

I eyed him as he nodded, whispering something into Sunmi's ear. She nodded, handing her plate over to him and he smiled, chewing the bacon down. My gaze then traveled to Himchan. His mouth was open and his eyes were wide.
"Hyung gwaenchana?" Jongup asked, looking at Himchan who was still in that position.
Himchan groaned and went to sit back inbetween Minhee and I, "I'm fine." He glared at me and I grinned happily, taking a sip of my coffee.



    "Did you miss me?" Youngjae asked as we arrived at the mall. I rolled my eyes at his cockiness. He smiled and pinched my arm, "I asked if you missed m-"
"Nope, I actually felt even more relaxed." I stuck my toungue out, closing one eye as well. He frowned and went off with Himchan and the rest. I looked back to see Minhee already looking at me, she smiled and walked over to me. "Where do you want to go first?" I asked her, casually putting an arm around her shoulder.
She smiled up at me, "Wherever the others go."
"So we're going with the others?" I asked in a sad tone.
She quickly looked up at me, "N-Not if you don't want to."
"Let's go to another store, maybe to the arcade games or any other store, as long as we're alone." I meekly smiled down at her, catching up to the others who were off chatting between themselves.



Minhee's P.O.V.

 


    Once we were inside the mall, we all seperated into groups. Yongguk and Sunmi were one group, Himchan and Youngjae were another group, Zelo and Jongup were another and I was with Daehyun. We all left to opposite sides of the mall, knowing that we'll meet later to eat.

    While we walked around a store, something caught my eye automatically. I yanked on Daehyun's hand and pulled him behind me.
"What?" Daehyun asked in a surprised tone, eyes wide. I smiled at him, pointing at the item(s) that had caught my sight. "Stitch?" He asked as he looked at the stuffed animal.
"And Scrump." I smiled as I reached out to touch the two stuffed animals.



"Do you want it?" He asked. He eyed me as I shook my head.
"I want it for Unnie," I smiled. "She loves Stitch and to make her feel better, I'll buy it for her. Plus our dad was half hawaiian so she likes having something to remind her of dad."
"Oh.." Daehyun let out a sigh. "Well, let's buy it or what?"
I nodded, picking up the two stuffed animals and making my way to the counter. Daehyun offered to pay for them but I told him no, since I wanted to buy it myself.
"Thanks for shopping with us, have a nice day." The ahjumma at the cash register said as she gave me my stuffed animals in a bag.
"Gomawo~and you too ahjumma." I bowed and smiled, walking out of the store with Daehyun by my side.
"Let me carry that," Daehyun smiled as he took ahold of the bag. "I'm such a gentleman, huh?"
"Yeah, such a gentleman." I retorted in a sarcastic tone. He pouted and lightly pushed me away from him. I laughed and clutched on to his arm so he wouldn't push me away, and it helped cause after that, he just walked next to me with a smile on his gorgeous face. I smiled, holding on a little tighter to him as we walked around the mall.

    "Pikachu sweatshirt~" I smiled, walking over to the clothes rack that had a pikachu sweatshirts.


I quickly took one that was in my size and turned around to face Daehyun. He chuckled and shook his head. I then went to the cash register and bought the sweatshirt. I thanked the ahjussi, took my bag and left the store with a smile on my face, arms linked with Daehyun. He carried both of my bags since he asked to, and I didn't recline him.


    As we walked around the busy and full mall, Daehyun suddenly pulled me through the crowded aisles and into a snapback store. His eyes glimmered as he looked around the whole store.
"Pinch me, please." He mumbled, loud enough for me to hear. I shrugged and pinched his arm, "Y-Yah! Why'd you do that for?" He pouted as he rubbed his arm.
"Well you did say Pinch me, please ." I mocked him, earning a chuckle from him. "What?" I pouted, stomping one foot.
"Nothing, just hold these for a bit." He smiled, handing me over my bags. "I'm just going to buy a cap. Wait right here, don't move, okay?" He sternly demanded.
"Neh," I smiled, taking ahold of the bags. He smiled at me before leaving into his dreamland of hats.



Daehyun's P.O.V.

    
    "This one's good." I mumbled to myself as I looked at a snapback. "Should I get it?" I took ahold of another one, they were the same but in different colors.
    After 5 minutes, I finally decided to buy both, but also a hello kitty one for Minhee.







    Once I had paid for them, I went over to where Minhee was, but she wasn't there. I looked around and saw her surrounded by a group of guys. One of the guys was ahold of her wrist while another one was talking to her, he had a smirk on his face. I growled, immediatley rushing to her side.
"Minhee-ah," I called out, coming to her side. She quickly diverted her eyes towards me. Her eyes caught me by surprise, they were full of fear.
"Who's this?" One of the guys asked. He was still holding onto her wrist, tightly squeezing them.
"Let go of her, you bastard," I hissed, pushing him away from her. He fell backwards, quickly getting up. He glared at me and then smirked at Minhee.
"Until we see each other again, Minnie baby." He said, putting an arm on her shoulder. She flinched, to which I pulled her closer to me.
"Oppa," She whispered, snuggling herself near me.
"And you," The guy glared at me. "Watch out."
"Kaja." Another guy said, plopping a lollipop into his mouth. He saluted at me and walked away with the others following behind.
"Bastards." I hissed, my fists clutching onto the bags I had. I parted away from Minhee and picked up the bags that she had dropped, "What happened?"
She hung her head, slowly holding onto the bottom of her shirt. "Nothing..they're just friends." She forced a smile, looking up at me. Even though she smiled, I could tell she was just trying to be strong. "So what did you buy Oppa?" She asked with curiosity.
I sighed, "Some snapbacks, but really..tell me what happened."
"Oppa..." She paused. She came closer to me, wrapping her arms around my waist. "My favorite place is your hug."
I immediatley smiled, wrapping my arms around her. This girl is seriously driving me insane. How can she be so sweet without even trying?  I rested my chin above her head, "My favorite place is your hug, too."

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy the update~~!

By the way, did you guys see B.A.P's 'No Mercy' teaser?

Asdfgdfsd >,<  DAEHYUN~^____^

Mostly all of them have black hair huh? Zelo stands out though, lol \(^o^)/

^^ He looks sooooo hot *faints*

By the way ; ; I might change B.A.P's looks soon since they've dyed their hair differently ^^

Anyway, subscribe and comment~ Thanks to all the subbies! ^,^

Much Love,          

Lee Juliet,c: