Please don't go.

The story only I didn't know.

    He smiled at me and did a piece sign. "Annyeong Nan Daehyun. Jung Daehyun." He wiped my teary cheek with a hankerchief and then softly put it in my hand.
"A-Ani." I stuttered, handing him back the hankerchief. As I shoved it back to him, he shook his head.
"You keep it, I think you need it more." He quietly spoke. I just hung my head and sighed. "So, uh have you seen Nurse Jung around? She's my aunt." He said.
'So he's Nurse Jung's nephew, the handsome one? ' I asked myself. He was intently staring at me, curious for my answer. I just shook my head and walked off to the beach alone, or so I thought.

    When I sat down in the sand, letting the waves splash on my feet, a shadow soon towered over me. I turned to look at the person behind me and found that guy, Daehyun, staring at me with a sweet expression.
"Can I sit?" He asked, pointing at the space next to me. I nodded and looked away quick, for my heart-beat accelerated when his skin brushed on my arm. "Are you fine now?" He suddenly asked.
I turned to face him and nodded.
"You don't talk much, huh?" He asked again. I just stayed quiet and looked off into the distance. I heard him chuckle and then he patted my head. "You're different, you know that?"
"I know." I quietly spoke. His hand on my head stopped for a second, but he continued to pat my head.




A few minutes before.

Daehyun's P.O.V.

    
    "I'm off to visit Imo, be back in a few!" I yelled and closed the door behind me. It was early in the morning and I knew everyone was still asleep, so I yelled to wake them up.

    I started my car and drove off, into the side of Seoul where it's quiet and peaceful. I turned left at the street I knew perfectly by now. The road that led me straight towards the hospital. I know, many people hate going to mental hospitals because the patients there creep them out and stuff, but I actually like it there. There's always someone there that I meet everytime I go to visit and they're not as bad as people make them seem.


    Once I was at the parking lot, I parked my car and headed to the main entrace to ask for Imo. As I was walking to the entrance I saw two girls talking. The taller one brushed her hand softly on the younger one's hair and walked away. The young one then reached out to her and fell on the pavement. My eyes widened and I went to go help the girl.
"Oh, gwaenchana?" I asked as I neared her. She looked up and her face brought me pain, for she had been crying. I knelt down at her level and wiped away her tears. "Uljima." I spoke in a soft voice. I helped her up and smiled at her. "Annyeong, Nan Daehyun. Jung Daehyun."
She still had her cheek wet from her tears so I calmly wiped her cheeks with my hankerchief and put the hankerchief in her hands.
"A-Ani." She stuttered and pushed it towards me,but I shook my head.
"You keep it, I think you need it more." I quietly said as she hung her head, causing me to half-smile. "So, uh have you seen Nurse Jung around? She's my aunt." I said, and she looked up at me. Her eyes gave my insides a warm feeling. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her angelic facial features, but before I could speak again she shook her head and walked away. I watched her petit figure walk away, heading towards the beach. A smile tugged on my face and I followed behind her. 'Yah, Daehyun what are you doing? What if she finds you annoying? ' I thought, but shooed the thought away and continued following her.

    As she sat down on the sandy ground, I stood behind her, casting a huge shadow above her. When she turned around, her eyes wide, I had an instant melt-down. "Can I sit?" I asked and pointed at the space next to her. She slowly nodded and I quickly sat down, a little too close to her since my hand literally touched her arm. She had soft skin, just like a baby's. "Are you fine now?" I asked, trying to bring up a conversation. I yearned to hear her voice for some reason. 'If her face is angelic, than her voice has to be sweet as well, right? Wait, why in the world am I even wondering about her voice? Daehyun, what's wrong with you? ' I asked myself. She faced me and nodded. "You don't talk much, huh?" I asked out of nowhere. She faced the beach and stared off, like she was waiting for the water to give her an answer. I chuckled and patted her head. Her hair was soft and silky, unlike other people's.
"I know." Her quiet voice spoke. My hand stiffened from the sudden voice. Her voice was sweet yet flat and full of pain. I continued to pat her head and before I even knew it, her head fell on my shoulder. I looked over at her and she was asleep. I stared in awe at her angelic features.
'What could have happened to this sweet angel? ' I asked myself as I carressed her cheek.
"Minhee-..Daehyun, is that you?" Someone asked, catching me off guard. I instantly stopped carressing the girl's cheek and looked up to see Imo. "Aigoo. It is you~" She smiled.
"Oh, Imo. I-"
"Looks like you met Minhee. What a beautiful young girl, right?" She asked as she knelt down and brushed a strand of Minhee's hair back.
"Neh." I said without noticing.
"Eh? So you think she's beautiful?" Imo asked in a teasing tone.
"M-Mwoh? Oh, Imo, ani !" I flusteredly yelled. She chuckled and stood up.
"Daehyun, are you strong?" She asked as she dusted sand off of her knees. I nodded and she smiled. "Well then, do me a favor and carry Minhee to her dorm." She said. "Kaja, follow me."
"Carry her?" I asked, eyes wide and pointing at Minhee. She nodded and started walking.
"Hurry up, or should I call the guards to come and help take her-"
"Ani!" I yelled. "I'll carry her." I said as I picked Minhee up bridal-style and started walking towards Imo. "Woah, she's really light!" I said and smiled down at the sleeping beauty in my arms.
"Neh~ She is." She smirked and chuckled lightly.
"Imo...gwaenchana?" I asked. She turned to me with a straight face.
"Oh, uh. Nothing, nothing at all." She smiled. "Come on, let's get Minhee to her bedroom.

    When we reached Minhee's room, Imo left to go see a patient because they called her, but she said that she'd be back and to just wait in Minhee's room.

    As I set Minhee in her bed, she stirred and slowly opened her eyes.
"Shh, go to sleep." I softly whispered and carressed her face.
"Please...don't go.." She whispered and held onto my hand. I felt a shock of electicity shoot through my whole body with her touch.
"I'll be here, don't worry just sleep." I softly said and held her hand within mine. I looked at her sleeping figure and smiled. "I don't know you that well, but something about you just makes me feel happy." I whispered once she had fallen asleep again.


    I quietly pulled my hand away from her and stood up when I heard a knock at the door. "Yes?" I asked as I opened the door.
"Where's Minhee Noona?" A boy with a mohawk asked. He had baby features and stood alongside 5 other boys. A girl soon pushed her way to the front and smiled at me.
"Ah, excuse me but we're looking for Minhee, my sister." She said.
"Oh, uh she's sleeping." I said as I looked back at Minhee sleeping peacefully.
"And, who are you?" A boy with black hair with orange asked in a rather rude tone.
"Nan-" I was going to talk when Imo interrupted me.
"He's my nephew, and he's here because he helped carry Minhee to bed." She said in a indifferent tone. "Ah, Sunmi-ah, you came to visit your sister when she just fell asleep."
"Oh, neh. And I brought my friends with me since we won't be able to come and see her for a whole week because of exam week." The girl, Sunmi said.
"Oh, it's okay. You can wait in there for her to wake up. Daehyun, you can come with me." Imo said. I nodded and excused myself, but not before glaring at the guy with purple hair since he too, was giving me some rude stares.
"Bye, Daehyun-ssi. Thanks for carrying my sister." Sunmi said before she headed inside Minhee's room along with the other 6 boys.

 


"Gweaenchana Daehyun?" Imo asked as she put a hand on my shoulder.
"Oh, uh. Neh, nan gwaenchana." I said in a flat tone. Imo shook her head and chuckled. "What are you laughing at?" I asked.
"Oh, nothing." She said and walked off. "Come on, let's go have some coffee at the hospital cafeteria."
"Before I leave, can I say bye to Minhee?" I asked. 'Oh good going Daehyun. You were suppose to ask her that AFTER the coffee, not right now >.< '
Imo laughed and pulled me by my wrist. "Of course, now don't worry about her. She's fine with her sister and her friends." She said. My guts churned at the thought of Minhee being with those guys, but at least her sister is there with her. 'Plus I'll go and visit her before I leave. ' I said to myself.
"Kaja~" Imo said and pulled me to the cafeteria.
I just smiled at her childness. Even for an adult, she has to be the most childish person ever.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

I updated again ^__^

Daehyun's here!!! Whoop whoop!!

Why is he so cute? >.<

Anyways, subsribe please? If you do, Zelo and Himchan will love you guys

FOREVER ^^

And, OMFG >.<

What if Daehyun looked at you like this

I would soooooooo, die. *w*  Goshh.

Daehyunnie, wae so cute? :3

 

Anyways, Can't wait for Teen Top's video ^^

 

Until next time, bye subbies~

Much Love,      

Lee Juliet :3