Mine.

The story only I didn't know.

That same morning:


L.Joe's P.O.V.


    I annoyingly got up, rubbing my eyes to look at the person beside me whom had awoken me up from my beautiful dream. I was dreaming about eating some mexican tacos. *Sigh* I knew it was too good to be true.
"L.Joe-ah," I heard someone call my name.
"What do you want Cap hyung? Are you here to tell me that I should feel ashamed because I already have a girlfriend but I like Minhee? Well go ahead, I already know that Minhee doesn't like me. Woohoo~" I groggily spoke, slowly getting out of bed.
"No. I-I came to apologize. I'm sorry for being such a..." He trailed off, avoiding eye contact.
"?" I finished off his sentence. He nodded and hung his head low, "Gwaenchanayo. I guess that's what jealousy does to you, right?"
"I wasn't jealous. I was just dissapointed since she hangs out with Yongguk too much." He shrugged, getting up and walking towards the door. "But you're right. I guess I was a little jealous, thanks a lot Byunghunnie." He smiled at me as he stepped out the door, "Oh and hurry up, Niel made breakfast."
I nodded and went to shower, "Alrighty."


    After I showered, I changed into some casual clothes and made my way downstairs, into the kitchen.
"Ricky-ah!! That's my plate, go serve yourself breakfast!" Chunji yelled as he took his breakfast back from Ricky. Ricky pouted, asking for Niel to serve him breakfast. "Lazy kid." Chunji scoffed as he drank some juice.
"Morning hyung~" Changjo greeted me as he sat down to eat.
I nodded my head, walking over to get breakfast. "Morning."
"Since when are you up so early hyung?" Ricky asked as he got his breakfast plate and juice from Niel.
"Since I went to wake him up," Cap smiled as he entered the kitchen. He put an arm around my shoulder, "Niel, serve us breakfast."
"Neh hyung," Niel groaned, slightly smiling at himself. I gave him a weird look and he just grinned at me.
"What?" I asked as I walked over to him with a menacing look.
Niel just smiled, "I'm glad hyungs are friends again. I don't like seeing any of us fight,"
"YAH!! LEE CHANHEE, give me back my bacon!" Ricky yelled as he pulled on Chunji's right arm. Chunji struggled as he stuffed his mouth with Ricky's bacon.
"M-shydssgf," Chunji mumbled with a mouthfull, hitting Ricky's right arm.
"What'd you say hyung?" Changjo asked with a puzzled face, trying to figure out what Chunji was trying to say. "Did anyone understand what he said?"
Ricky quickly nodded his head, "Yeah. He said that he's a loser and a fatty for eating pretty Ricky's bacon. And he also says that he's ugly and that I'm the cutest thing ever." I rolled my eyes, it's always the same around here. Chunji and Ricky's insignificant bickers, Niel being an umma to all of us, Cap being the dad and Changjo being the kid that's dancing all the time.
"Here you go hyung," Niel smiled as he handed me my breakfast. I smiled and took it, making my way over to sit next to Chunji.
"How do you know he said all that?" Changjo asked as he stuffed his mouth with food, looking towards Ricky's direction.
Ricky smiled proudly, "Because I'm smart like that."
"I didn't say that and I never will!" Chunji yelled as he drank some juice. "I would call you thing, but not a cute thing. That's just wrong, eww." Chunji faked a disgusted face, smiling afterwards.
"Hyung~~" Ricky whined as he shook Chunji.
"Yah! Let go," Chunji spat out.
"Stop it you two. Can't we just have a normal day with no bickering for once?" Cap sighed as he sat down beside Changjo on the other side of the table, shortly followed by Niel.
"Yeah hyung," Ricky teased Chunji with a fake menacing look.
Chunji scoffed, "Oh so it's MY fault that we bicker? Tch, whatever. You're the one who always, ALWAYS, starts the fights."
"Alright, alright, cut it out you two. You guys can bicker all you want to, after breakfast. But for now, just calm down." Cap growled, sternly looking at the two. Chunji smiled as he continued to eat, as for Ricky, he pouted and nudged Chunji's side which earned him another scold from Cap.


    After breakfast I washed the dishes since it was my turn. As I was drying them, Niel came into the kitchen while he was on the phone. I guess he's calling noona to see how she is.
"Sunmi noona, I was just calling to see how you are..I'm sorry for what happened yesterday, Cap hyung wasn't really himself.." He said, playing with the table cloth. He paused for a little, closing his eyes. "I- Cap hyung just got mad.." He said after a while, "But he's really sorry. I guess he was just-"
Is he not talking to Sunmi, or what?  I thought to myself as I dried off my hands. I turned around to face him, but he just shoo-ed me away with his hand.
"Oh, arasseo. Gwaenchanayo, I guess it's up to them to clear things out, right?" He forcefully chuckled, pushing me away from him since I was being kind of nosy, just a little. I was putting my ear on the back side of his phone to try and hear who he was talking to. "Oppa? What are you talking about? Minhee..Minhee-ah~!" Niel yelled through the phone, still pushing me away from him.
"What?" I whispered to him. He pushed me away and turned around, his back facing me.
"N-Neh, bye." He said, hanging up with a sigh.
"How's Sunmi? Was that her or Minhee? Who did she call oppa? Did noona call you oppa? Is she drunk? Did something bad happen to her?" I bombarded him with questions.
"Calm down hyung, it wasn't Sunmi noona, it was Minhee. She asnwered and told me that Sunmi noona was fine, but she also asked why she was crying, so I kind of told her." He said, putting his phone into his sweater pocket.
"Then who did she call..oppa?" I asked Niel, but he had already walked out of the kitchen. I shrugged it off and furrowed my eyebrows, walking into the living room.


    "Where's Chunji hyung going?" Ricky asked as he sat beside me on the couch, watching as Chunji exited the house.
I lazily looked up from my iPod and shrugged, "Beats me."
"He's going out on a date, duhh." Changjo answered in a duh tone as he the wii console. "Wanna play hyung?" He asked as he looked at me.
I smiled, nodding my head and putting my iPod on the counter next to me. "Get ready to lose."
"I wanna play too!" Ricky jumped up and down with pleading eyes.
"Sure, but we need one more person to be an even team." Changjo frowned as he looked back at us.
"Then I'll play," Niel pursed his lips as he walked over to us. "Now it's even, so who's on what team?"
"The jo brother's are together!!" Changjo smiled as he pulled me over towards him.
"Alright, then it's me and Niel hyung." Ricky pumped his fist in the air.
"Get ready to lose!" I smirked, getting ready to play the game.


    Once it was around 5, we all went our seperate ways. Niel and Cap went to buy some groceries while Ricky, Changjo and I all went out to eat at a restaurant.
    We ordered our food, ate and left. We walked around the busy streets of Seoul, for it was only 7. The sky was becoming dark, the sun slowly setting.
"Should we go visit Sunmi noona to see how she is?" Changjo asked as he walked beside me.
I shrugged, "Should we?"
"She doesn't pick up her phone. What if she's all depressed at home?" Changjo asked, eyes wide open.
"Who are you two talking about?" Ricky asked as he picked up a rock from the ground and threw it ahead of him. "Sunmi noona?" He asked again, kicking the rock he had thrown seconds ago.
"We should go, shouldn't we? I mean what kind of friends are we if we're not there when she needs us?" Changjo asked, putting his hands in his jackets' pocket.
"True, Changjo's right hyung." Ricky smiled as he linked arms with me. "It's getting kind of chilly."
"Fine, let's go." I sighed and together we headed towards Sunmi's house.



Minhee's P.O.V.


    "Nemo, let's watch Nemo!" Zelo yelled as he jumped up and down on the couch.
Yongguk rolled his eyes, "Why would we watch Nemo, Zelo? Why?"
"Becuase it's an awesome movie, right hyung?" Zelo nudged Himchan who was seated beside him.
Himchan quickly nodded with a wide grin on his face. "It's the best movie ever," He clapped his hands, putting one arm over Zelo.
"Uh let me think about it," Youngjae pondered as he rubbed his chin. "No. We're watching a scary movie, end of discussion."
Aigoo. I don't like scary movies, I thought to myself as I sat down on the couch inbetween Daehyun and Jongup with popcorn.
"Woo! Noona has popcorn!" Jongup smiled as he digged into my popcorn container. I smiled and offered some to Daehyun. He reached over and got some, munching on them calmly.
Sunmi came into the living room, putting her phone on top of the counter. "The pizza'll be here soon, so let's not start the movie yet. I like eating while I'm watching the movie, not once it's over. Also, if your thirsty there's sodas and juice in the fridge, feel free to get any."


    After 15 minutes, the doorbell rang while we were all busy getting comfortable for movie night.
"I'll go get it~" Youngjae yelled as he walked to the door, Sunmi following after him. "Why are you following me noona?" He asked while opening the door.
"Duh, so I can pay." She smiled as she reached for her pockets, pulling out some money.
"I'll take these," Youngjae said as he took the 4 boxes of pizza from the pizza delivery guy. He then ran towards us and quickly set the boxes on the counter infront of us. "Man are those boxes hot."
"Of course they're hot Youngjae. The pizza's freshly made." Sunmi smiled as she closed the door behind her. "Okay, now everyone get something to drink, some pizza to eat, and get in a comfortable position because we're about to start the movie!" She pumped her fist up in the air and ran towards the kitchen.
"I want soda!" Himchan yelled as he ran after her.
I smiled and got up, putting the container of popcorn on the counter. I then made my way to the kitchen that was packed. Himchan was at the fridge, getting everyone's drink for them.
"What would you like, baby?" Himchan asked, looking at me with a smile.
I smiled back, "Soda please, oppa."
"Here you go Minnie." He handed me over a soda. I smiled, walking over to a counter and getting the plastic plates for the pizza. I then walked back to the living room, sitting back in my original spot. "Don't want anything to drink Daehyun-ah?" I asked, taking a look over at him.
"Yeah," He smiled as he pointed over towards Youngjae who had two soda cans in his hands. He handed one over to Daehyun and took a seat. "See." He smiled, showing me his soda. I chuckled and got a slice of pizza, then leaned back, ready to watch the movie.


    We were barely 20 minutes into the movie, and I was already scared. I was anxiously chewing on my popcorn, eyes wide while looking at the screen.
"Scared?" I heard Daehyun's voice next to my ear. I quickly looked in his direction and gave him a small smile.
"Of course not. Why would I be?" I nervously chuckled, stuffing my mouth with popcorn. He chuckled and put an arm around me, bringing me in closer to him.
"Don't be scared. I'm here, I'll always be here." He whispered to me. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder, still munching on my popcorn.


Daehyun's P.O.V.


    I smiled as I looked over towards everyone. Yongguk and Sunmi who were on a seperate couch were snuggled close to each other while they ate and watched the movie. Himchan had his face covered behind a pillow, leaning himself on Zelo. Zelo's arm was linked with Jongup's. Jongup was calmly watching the movie, sipping on his drink. Youngjae who was beside me, was serving himself more pizza. I then looked over at Minhee who was munching on her popcorn, eyes wide in fear.
"Scared?" I asked, coming closer to her ear. Her eyes quickly diverted from the screen, giving me a smile.
"Of course not. Why would I be?" She awkwardly laughed while she stuffed with popcorn.
I smiled, automatically putting an arm around her and scooting her closer to me. "Don't be scared. I'm here, I'll always be here." She smiled, leaning her head on my shoulder as she continued watching the movie. Then out of nowhere, the doorbell rang but no one heard it. I sighed and moved Minhee away, "Someone's at the door, I'll go get it."
She smiled and nodded, turning back to watch the movie. I walked over to the door and opened it, seeing three familiar figures.
"Annyeonghaseyo Daehyun-ssi." One of the boys bowed, I think his name's Changjo.
"Annyeonghaseyo." I smiled, slightly bowing to them all.
"What are you doing here?" The small and cute one asked, Ricky I think was his name. He squinted his eyes and tried to look inside the house.
"Who is it oppa?" Minhee asked as she came behind me, putting an arm on my shoulder.
"Noona~~!" Ricky and Changjo both yelled, pulling Minhee out by her wrist. She quickly pulled her hand away, forcing a smile on her face.
"Hi guys, what are you doing here?" She asked.
L.Joe smiled, putting his hands in his jackets' pocket. "We're here to see Sunmi noona."
"Oh. She's fine." Minhee smiled, taking a quick glimpse inside. "She's fine, don't worry. I'm sure this day made her feel better."
"What did you guys do..all day?" Ricky asked as he squinted his eyes in my direction.
I smiled as I felt Minhee's hand touch my shoulder, "We all hung ou-"
"Hey love birds, close the door. It's chilly out here." Sunmi interrupted Minhee. "L.Joe, what are you guys doing here?" She asked in surprise as she looked at them. "Is Cap here?"
"We came to see you noona and no, hyung's not here." Ricky said, taking step closer to her.
Sunmi ruffled his hair and smiled, "Thanks for coming to see me, and as you guys can see, I'm fine."
"Are you sure?" L.Joe asked as he touched her shoulder, "Hyung's really sorry. He was just..not himself."
"Gwaenchanayo," She smiled, half hugging him. "I'll deal with that later, but right now I'm busy. Bye guys, thanks for coming." She waved at them entering the house again. "And you two love birds, hurry up cause you're missing the best parts!" She pointed at me and Minhee.
"Unnie~" Minhee whined as she lightly pushed Sunmi inside. "Sorry guys, but we're kind of busy. It was nice seeing you." She smiled as she patted Changjo's back. I left since I had to go to the bathroom, but before I left I took a glance at L.Joe. He had his eyes squinted in my direction. I smiled at him, excusing myself.


Minhee's P.O.V.

    I glanced behind me as I didn't feel Daehyun beside me anymore. He's gone?
"Let's hang out some other time, arasseo?" Ricky asked as he held my hand. I turned around to face him and nodded my head slowly.
"Bye noona," Changjo smiled as he half-hugged me. "Get a lot of rest and be careful~"
"I sure will, thanks for the good advice." I smiled, pumping my fist. I then looked over at L.Joe, smiling. "Bye L.Joe-ah, don't worry about unnie. She'll be fine."
"Y-Yeah." He looked over at me, "Bye." He waved, turning around and walking away. They waved at me as the exited the gates.
Didn't I close the gate?  I thought to myself, walking towards the gates. I locked it and walked back inside the house. I went to go sit down but soon noticed Daehyun wasn't there.
"He went to the bathroom," Youngjae smiled at me as he chewed on some pizza. I thanked him and made my way upstairs.
"Minhee? What are you doing up here?" I heard Daehyun's voice once I took the last step.
"...I-I uh, came to see you." I stuttered, slyly smiling at him. He smiled and pulled me closer to him, our faces inches away.
"Weren't you with L.Joe and them?" He asked, his eyes gazing into mine.
I smiled, trying to wiggle myself out of his grip but failed. "T-They already left."
"Oh." Was all he said, letting go of me. He then walked off, but I held onto his hand.
"Daehyun-ah," I breathed out, looking at the back of his head.


Daehyun's P.O.V.


    "Oh." I said, letting her go and walking past her. So she just came to look for me because they were already gone?
"Daehyun-ah," She spoke out as she held onto my hand. I stayed still, trying to surpress my smile. "Are you mad? What happened?"
I shook her hand away, quickly turning around to face her. She backed away, her back against the wall. I slowly walked up to her, pressing my body against hers as she closed her eyes. "I'm fine, but can I tell you something?" I asked in a soft voice.
"W-Wh-aat is it?" She asked in a faint voice. Her eyes slowly opened, gazing at me with her chocolate colored eyes.
"I know we're not dating, but you're still mine." I said as I leaned closer to her.
Her eyes widened and she blinked back twice, "M-Mwoh?"
"We're not dating, but you're still..." I paused, pushing myself away from her. "Mine." And with that, I walked away from her, heart racing, a huge smile on my face and eyes glimmering.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~

Annyeong~~ I hope all of you have been well!

Wellp, here's an update. I hope you enjoyed it~

Annnnnnd~ Asdgfgdh. B.A.P's already second on M!Countdown~

Anyway, do comment and subscribe~~

Much Love,            

Lee Juliet~