You're just a memory.

The story only I didn't know.

   

 

    I stepped out of the car and looked up at my house, my real home.
"Come on in," Sunmi said. She unlocked the front gate and smiled, "I really missed you."
"I really missed you too," I said, stepping through the gate and into the front lawn. Sunmi went ahead of me and unlocked the front door. She turned back to me and ushered me inside.
"Tomorrow's Thursday so we'll go out and buy you some new clothes and stuff, for now rest and get used to the place again." She said, setting the keys on a cabinet along with her sun glasses. "I'll go make some delicious Kimchi fried rice, your favorite." She said as she walked off into the kitchen.
"I'll go to my room," I said and headed upstairs, up those unknown yet familiar stairs. As I reached the hallway, I put my hand against the wall, feeling their solidness. I then entered my room, turning the doorknob as my heart accelerated. When I looked at my room I was surprised, everything was just the way I left it on that horrible day. My clothes were scattered on the floor from when I struggled to find what to wear. My bed was still unmade, everything was just the same. I looked at my walls and smiled, seeing pictures of my whole family, along with friends. I took a step closer to the wall to see the pictures better, that's when I saw it. My hand instintively reached out for it, without even hesitation.
"Minhee-ah the k- What are you, oh.." Sunmi stopped what she was saying when she saw what I was doing, scratch that. She stopped what she was saying when she saw what I was holding in my hand.


I looked up at her with teary eyes, then back at the golden necklace in my hand. "He gave it to me when he asked me out."

Sunmi sighed. She walked out the room and a minute later came back with a box.
"You can put them all here," She said, setting a medium size box in front of me. "Need help?" She asked, sitting down next to me.
"I-I can do it myself." I weakly spoke, she nodded and left.

    After what seemed like forever I finished putting everything that reminded me of him in the box, that is, except for the necklace. I held it in my hands and opened it, revealing a picture of me and him. A tear sliped down my cheek as I stared at our picture.
"Minhee-ah, the kimchi's ready! Come and eat!" Sunmi yelled from downstairs, startling me. I quickly wiped my tears away and left the necklace on top of my night stand.
"Coming! You don't have to yell!" I yelled as I walked downstairs to eat.

L.Joe's P.O.V

    I was laying down on the couch, playing angry birds on my iPad when all of a sudden Chunji and the two maknaes came into the living room yelling.
"Yah! I said I wanted to be first player!" Ricky yelled and ran to get the video game controller.
"That's not even fair!" Changjo yelled. "I want to be first player, you're always first player." He said as he fought Ricky for the controller.
"Aish! Will you two shut up!" I yelled. "You guys made me lose!"
"Are you sure that they made you lose, or do you just ?" Chunji chuckled as he sat on the couch beside me. "So-"
"Hey kids," Cap interrupted Chunji. He came over to us with Niel trailing behind him. "I just got a call from Sunmi and she said to go over her house on Friday for Minhee's welcome back party." He grinned, actually showing everyone his eye smile.
"Nya-hee~" Ricky cooed as he put the controller down. "Hyung's so smiley."
Changjo took his chance and quickly got the controller, "Yeah, he's just happy because he gets to see Sunmi Noona."
"Oh shut up," Niel spat out.
"Someone's jelous," Chunji whispered to me and laughed, to which I also joined in.
"Anyways as I was saying, don't make plans on Friday because we're all going to the welcome back party, ara?" Cap asked while specifically staring at me.
"I get it," I groaned. "I won't make plans for Friday, happy?" I asked in a fake annoyed voice.
"Yes, very." Cap smiled, going back to the kitchen.


    "Minhee Noona's finally out. I wonder how she is now." Changjo smiled while playing the game.
"I want to know too- Yah! I was first player," Ricky whined and pouted.
"Too bad," Changjo chuckled while pausing the game. "Let's make a bet, if you can beat me I'll be second player if not, I'll be first player for a whole week."
"A- Fine, you're on punk!" Ricky yelled while pumping his fist in the air. "Get ready to lose!"
"So you don't have plans this Friday?" Chunji asked me, his head behind a magazine.
"Nope," I smiled. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go cancel a date. Just kidding, I'm just going to play angry birds, and this time don't bother me." I glared at him and he chuckled, nodding his head.

    As I was playing the game, I couln't concentrate. My mind would just go blank and soon images of Minhee would come. Her smile, her caramel colored eyes, her sweet smile, her hazlenut colored hair. Everything about her would just appear in my head. I cocked my head back and pulled at my hair.
Park Minhee, what have you done?


Minhee's P.O.V.

    "Well I'll see you tomorrow," Sunmi yawned, getting up from the couch. "Be ready by 10." She said as she lazily walked up the stairs half asleep.
"Yes ma'am." I saluted from behind her, turning off the lights. I then walked up to my room and entered it, turning on the lights. "Bam," I called out to Sunmi.
"Neh, night." She replied in english, her voice kind of groggy. I chuckled and closed my door. I went over to my bed and threw my whole body on it.
"Ahhh, bogoshipoyo~" I smiled while hugging my bed covers. I got up and quickly changed into my pajamas and headed back to my bed. I reached for my night stand, turning off my lava lamp, but something stopped me, the necklace. I looked at it for a moment, picked it up and closed my eyes.

Flashback:
    "Minhee-ah, can I see your necklace real quick?" Minsoo asked, his eyes bright.
"For what?" I asked as I took it off and handed it to him.
He quickly put something inside the heart locket and handed it to me, "For this."
"What?" I asked as I looked inside it. "Aww," I smiled while looking at the picture of us.
"It's from when we went to Lotte World, remember?" He asked as he pulled me closer to him.
"Of course I do," I smiled, snuggling myself closer to him. He slowly leaned down and kissed me softly.
"Saranghae," He whispered in my ear after the kiss.
"Nado saranghae." I smiled up at him, intertwining our hands and walking around the Park.

Flashback End.

    I weakly smiled, looking down at the picture in the heart necklace. I slowly got up and placed it inside the box full of Minsoo's things and gifts.
 
Minsoo-ah, I smiled, letting a tear fall as I closed the box and picked it up. I opened my closet door and carefully placed the box at the corner, covering it up with some shoes. You're just a memory.


Daehyun's P.O.V.

    It was already 12 in the morning and I'm here in my bed, not asleep. All I can do is think and think, think about her. What are you doing Minhee?  I asked myself. I got up and walked over to my window, staring up at the sky. "Sungah, is it okay with you if I think about her?" I mumbled to myself, eyes starting to water. "I don't want you to get mad, but I think I'm falling for her," I stopped when I saw a bright star twinkling bright. I smiled and let a tear fall, but I instantly wiped it away and headed off to bed.

Thanks for understanding Sungah.


 

 

 

 

~~~~~

Annyeong dear readers, ~

I'm sorry if this chapter is boring, but I'll try to make

the next on interesting~~ :D

Who's Sungah? :o Stay tuned to find out.

I seriously love Hyosung~

My next fanfic might be a Hyosung and Daehyun fanfic ^^

I'm seriously shipping DaeSung ^__^

Can't wait 'till Secret's comeback~

Also 2NE1's world wide tour, oh yeah.

They're the first girl group to have one, everr! Love them :3

Much love,            

Lee Juliet~