Not who she appears to be.

The story only I didn't know.

 

 

Minhee's P.O.V.

Flashback:
"Umma, Appa!" I smiled, walking over to my parents with open arms. They smiled and hugged me, also hugging Sunmi who was next to me.
"You two stay here with your nanny and be good girls, arasseo?" Appa smiled, ruffling my hair.
Umma smiled, holding Sunmi closer to her. "Umma and Appa love you two a lot, always remember that."
"Nehhh~" Me and Sunmi said in unision. Appa then hugged me tight, kissing me on my forehead. "Always remember that I'm here for you. No matter what, eh?" He asked, sweetly smiling at me. I nodded and hugged him tighter, sudden emotion coming into me. Then Umma came to me, hugging me even tighter, litterally squishing the 5 year old me.
"Umma will always be here for you as well, kay? Just call me, wherever and however, Minnie baby."
"Neh umma," I smiled, snuggling into her perfumed faux animal jacket. We then parted and she walked over to Appa who was by the door.
"My princesses, don't forget to always call us if anything happens. We love you." Appa said, his eyes watering.
"Why are you crying Appa?" I asked, taking a step closer to him. I knew that him and umma were leaving for a business trip in Japan but it's not like it was their first time leaving us.
"Nothing hunny." Appa smiled, wiping the tear away.
"Bye umma, appa. Come back soon! We'll be waiting right here, like this." Sunmi smiled, pulling me closer to her. "Palli and come back to us, umma and appa."
They nodded, coming over to give us one more hug. "Don't worry, you'll always be protected, emotionally and economically." Appa smiled, pinching both of our cheeks. "Well we're off. Be good girls and don't get into any trouble, also..don't grow up too fast. I'll always be keeping an eye on you two and those boys who dare put a finger on you two."
"Appa~" Sunmi whined, stomping her feet.
"Ara, ara. Take care girls." Umma smiled, waving at both of us. Her and appa stepped out of the house, out to the pouring rain. They quickly ran to the taxi that'll take them to the airport. As soon as they got in the taxi, thunder roared in the sky and I quickly held onto Sunmi. We both watched as they drove off to the airport, since their flight was in 15 minutes.
Flashback end;;

"Don't go, umma, appa." I whispered slowly, my hand slowly inching to the window that was flashing constantly from all the lighting and thunder outside.
"Minhee-ah, are you okay?" I then heard Daehyun's voice. It sounded like he was ontop of the stairs, then I heard a loud thud, followed by a couple more and finally I heard Daehyun groan, this time he sounded much more closer.
"Did you fall? Gwaenchana? Apa?" I quickly asked, slowly making my way towards him. I patted everything as I crawled over to him. When I reached him, I helped him sit up.
"Only my leg hurts," He groaned as he sat down. I could see the pain in his face when light occasionally shined through the windows.
"W-What can I do?" I stuttered, slowly putting my hand on his leg. He cringed and pulled me closer to him.
"This," He simply said. "This'll make me feel much better."
I smiled and lightly pushed him, "Player."
"And what if I am?" He asked, I could tell he was smirking by the sound of his voice.
I pushed him away from me, "Then I'd hate you."
"A-Ahh," He winced as I pushed him. I quickly apologized and pulled him closer to me, "Much better." He said, resting his head on mine.


Daehyun's P.O.V.

    As I rested my head on Minhee's, the door opened. We both parted away quickly and looked at the figure that had just entered the house.
"What h-happened in here?" Sunmi's voice was heard. It was low and faint, aslmost unaudible. She slowly etered the house, closing the door behind her weakly. I then saw Minhee get up, slowly making her way towards her sister.
"Unnie, gwaenchana? Why are you crying?" Minhee asked, conciously walking over to her sister.
Sunmi shook her head, "I-I'm not crying." And just like that, the power came back on, revealing the teary Sunmi. I just sat there on the floor, staring at the two girls.


Minhee's P.O.V.

    I walked over to Sunmi who sounded sad. I didn't have to look at her face to know that she was crying.
"I-I'm not crying." She said as she shook her head. And as if my wish had been answered, the power came back on. I looked at Sunmi's face which was bloated and red, not to mention her eyes that were swollen from crying.
"Unnie.." I cringed at seeing her like that. She heaved a sigh and covered her face, crying into her palms. I turned back to Daehyun who was still on the floor, watching us. I walked over to Daehyun and helped him sit on the nearby couch, "I'm sorry you have to see this, but we could go talk somewhere els-"
"Ani, it's fine. I don't mind, unless if you two want me to lea-"
"It's fine, just don't say a word because Unnie hates crying infront of people, j-just stay calm and act like a statue." I smiled at him, walking back to Sunmi who was still covering her face and crying.
"M-M-Minhee, j-just leave me a-alone." Sunmi sniffled as I walked her to another couch, the one across from Daehyun's.
I shook my head, even if Sunmi couldn't see me. I then took her hands away from her face, "Unnie, it's okay to cry."
She quickly looked into my eyes, "No it's not. I seem like a crybaby. It fits you because your small and cute and all, but me? I'm better off being tough." She stiffled in a whimper.
"You're wrong there unnie." I smiled at her, carressing her cheek. "You see," I paused, giving her a sincere look. "People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long. And that unnie, is you. You always bottle up your feelings. Not even when Umma and Appa passed away, you didn't cry. Right now, you must be letting out those emotions. Everytime when we go to Umma's and Appa's graveyard...you never cry. I'm the one that always cries. I admitt that I'm a cry baby, but you..you're not. You're the strongest person that I know. You're the one and only person who has always been there for me, the one and only who has protected me with her life. The one who I'm sure will do anything for me, the one who I'm proud to call, Unnie. The best unnie ever, the best in the whole world. I really admire you, I wish I could be like you. That would be amazing." I wiped away one of my tears, "You're my hero, unnie."
She smiled, more tears escaping her beautiful face. "J-Jeongmal?" She asked in a fantasized voice. I nodded and she quickly engulfed me in a hug, "Pabo-ah, Saranghae~!"
"Nado saranghae, unnie." I smiled, resting my head on her left shoulder as she did the same on my right shoulder.


    After Sunmi fell asleep on my shoulder, I slowly moved and set her down on the couch so that she could sleep peacefully. I then looked over at Daehyun who was watching tv. His eyes twinkled with every image on the tv. My eyes the traveled to Sunmi again, I'm not sure what happened to her, but I do know it was bad since she hardly ever cries.
"What's wrong?" Daehyun asked.
I shook my head and stood up, walking over to him. I sat down and touched his shoulder, "Are you fine? I mean you're the one who has a sprained ankle.."
"I'm fine," He smiled, showing that sparkly and amazing smile he has. I smiled back, getting up to go to the bathroom but he pulled me back down when thunder was heard. I was now on top of him, face to face and his hands were holding onto my wrists. "I-I'm..sorry."
I blinked back twice, staring into his translucent eyes. My heart beat accelerated and I couldn't contain the heat from rushing to my cheeks. "Gwaenchanhayo." I managed to breath out, still within his hold.


Daehyun's P.O.V.

    I stared into her chocolate colored eyes. I could clearly smell the scent of her lips, it was like starberry mixed with cotton candy. My heart pounded faster and faster with every second of her scent that I inhaled. I'm worried that I might get drunk off that scent.
"Gwaenchanhayo.." She said, her cheeks flushing a light shade of pink. She also blinked back twice. I swear she's making it even more difficult for me not to crash my lips on hers, but I have to be patient.
What if she gets mad at me if I kiss her? But I can't take it anymore, her lips and eyes are seriously seducing me. I thought to myself, still holding onto her. Then within a swift movement my hands slipped to her hips, holding onto her even tighter. She inched closer to me, her breath hitting my face. My lips couldn't contain themselves and I them, letting them come in contact with her soft and candy-like lips. Once my lips got in contact with hers, I felt my heart pounding against my chest, almost about to explode. We kissed, hearing the strong pitter patter of the rain, the loud thunder and lightning flashing every now and then. Our lips connected like two pieces of a puzzle. Our heads tilted smoothly with every move. I was enjoying her sweet taste, just like I had imagined. She tasted like sweet cotton candy, the most sweetest ever. I'm going crazy over her taste, those lucious and soft lips that have me in a trance. Minhee's hands slowly crept to my chest, holding herself up. Then one of her hands made it's way up to my hair, carressing it slowly.
    After some time, she pulled away. We both caught out breath and looked into each others' eyes, still in the same position. I couldn't control myself, so I went in for another kiss to which she slowly kissed back. I took the chance and nibbled on her bottom lip, asking for permission to enter . She hesistantly granted my wish, letting my toungue into her candy flavored mouth. Our toungues danced together like the leaves of a tree on a windy day. A warm and sweet substance ran through my body as I felt her smile in the kiss. It made my heart flip-flop, slowly making it's way out of my chest.


Minhee's P.O.V.

    I couldn't believe what was happening, I was really kissing Daehyun. His plump and pink lips were on mine. He tasted heavenly, almost like honey. My heart did millions of flip flops as we kissed. I've never really felt like this, not even before. When I kiss Daehyun it's unlike any other feeling. I turn numb and want to continue to kiss him. His plump lips are really driving me insane. As we kissed, one of my hands crept towards his chest while the other one went to his hair, carressing it out of instinct.
    When I needed to catch my breath, I slowly pulled away. My eyes never left his and neither did his, we just continued to stare into each other's eyes. His eyes brightened up as he slowly inched towards me again, I knew what he was going for. I didn't want to get attachted to him easily, but there was nothing I could possibly do, I was already attatched to him since the first time I saw him. I knew I was eventually going to fall for him, but I didn't believe myself, well I didn't want to believe myself. When I felt his lips on mine once more, I kissed him back without a second thought. He then nibbled on my bottom lip, asking for permission to enter. I really didn't want to let him, but my lips had a mind of their own. Once I had given him permission to enter, his toungue slowly made it's way towards mine. Our toungues complied to each other, slowly fighting with each other, though I have to admitt he was in total domination. I couldn't contain the happiness inside me, so I smiled within the kiss. I shouldn't have done that because I'm afraid of him knowing my feelings for him. I can't let him find out, cause what if he doesn't feel the same way?



Daehyun's P.O.V.


    After some time, I stopped the kiss because I knew I wouldn't be able to contain myself if I countinued.
She slowly pushed herself away from me, getting up. She was going to speak when we heard Sunmi's voice out of the blue. She called out for someone in her sleep, but I couldn't really hear what she was saying clearly since my thoughts were all messed up from the kiss. Minhee made her way towards her sister, slowly touching her forehead. She whispered something to her and tucked her in with a blanket.
"Is she alright?" I asked in a low voice.
She slowly nodded, rubbing her hands on her legs. "Not at all,"
"What happened to her? Cause just before we showered she was all happy and-"
"She's..not who she appears to be, Daehyun." She slowly stated, interrupting me in mid-sentence. "Who you see is not really her. The same girl who laughs and talks a lot and seems very happy is also the girl who may cry herself to sleep." She paused to take a look at her sister. "She bottles up her feelings, but sometimes she just breaks, mostly at night. I would hear her crying in her sleep or even worse, crying herself to sleep. It really does hurt me, but I'll help her, some way or another. That, I promise." She smiled, taking a seat next to me.
I smiled, putting an arm around her shoulder and bringing her closer to me. "You're perfect."
"E-Eh?" She stuttered, quickly looking at me.
I smiled, quickly pecking her lips and getting up. "Gotta go to the bathroom." She pouted and glared at me as I ran up the stairs. When I reached the bathroom, I quickly closed the door and put my hand over my chest. I stood against the door and smiled to myself, Calm down Daehyun, calm down. I chuckled and hit my chest slowly, Finally I got a taste of her candy lips. Sooo sweet~.
    After I had my fanboying moment, I slowly walked downstairs to find Minhee already sleeping. She had a smile plastered on her face. I went towards her, sat down and put her head on my lap so that she could be more comfortable. I then got comfy and went to sleep with the warm feeling of Minhee's head on my lap.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

Yaaaay~ I've finally updated~~

OMFG, have you guys seen the pictures of B.A.P's new looks? Youngjae now has black hair, woo!!!

It fits him soooooooo well.

 

 

Who else thinks Himchan looks like GD in this picture? Am I the only one? D:

DAEHYUN looks stunning!!~^____^
Anyway, subscribe and comment~~

Much Love,                 

Lee Juliet ψ(`∇´)ψ