My life.

The story only I didn't know.

 

 

Minhee's P.O.V.

   
    I smiled as I looked down at the stitch doll I had bought earlier. It was so cute, but it also reminded me of Appa. On days when he was home, he'd always watch Lilo and Stitch with us.

Flashback:
"Time to go to bed girls," Appa said as he turned off the tv. "Lilo and Stitch is over, so now it's time for you two to go off to dreamland."
I pouted, holding onto his arm. "Appa, do Stitch voice~"
"Neh~ Please appa, please??" Sunmi asked in a cute voice. She held onto his other arm, pleading him along with me. Appa picked us both up and walked us to Sunmi's room. "Alright, just once."
"Yaaay~!" Sunmi and I both clapped, jumping on top of her bed. Appa sighed as he sat down next to us both. He imitated things that Stitch would say on the show and also copied his movements as well. He did the Stitch laugh and tickled us both.
"Okay, now get some sleep." He smiled at us, tucking Sunmi in. He then picked me up and walked me to my room. "Sleep tight princess."
"Goodnight appa~" I smiled as he tucked me in. He pecked my forehead, brushing away by bangs.
"Goodnight baby-ah, sleep tight or else Gantu will come and get you." He teased, "But don't worry, Appa will always be here because that's what Ohana is for." I smiled, closing my eyes slowly.
Flashback end;;

    "Ohana..." I mumbled to myself, carressing Stitch's ear. "So much for nobody getting left behind.." I then looked up at the ceiling. I smiled as I heard my dad's voice. He sounded near, but I knew it was too good to be true. How can he be here when he's clearly dead? Tch, you're thinking too much Minhee..just calm down and wait for Daehyun to come back. I thought to myself. I then felt a pair of hands wrap around my wrists, pulling me out of the store. I followed, thinking that it was Daehyun but to my surprise it wasn't him, it was Hyunjun. He took me to where Smash was. I looked up at Hyunjun who was peircing daggers at me.
"We meet again Minnie." Minkyu smiled, coming closer to me. He poked my cheek and smiled, "You're still so cute. Remember when Hero would always do that to you?" He asked, looking down at me like I was a piece of trash. I kept quiet and shrunk down, feeling exactly like a nobody.
"What? Cat's got your tougue, or what?" Youngsuk asked as he blew on my hair. He smirked and put an arm around my shoulder, "Minnie, Minnie, Minnie." He shook his head, tsk-ing.
"Ooooooh~ What do we have here? Is this for me?" Jungsoo asked as he snatched my bags away from me. "Stitch? Ohh wow, you're so childish." He laughed as he threw my bags on the floor.
"What do you guys want?" I asked boldly, "Why do you guys always bother me? What have I done to-"
"What have you done?" Hyunjun frowned as he came closer to me. "You killed-"
"Aish," I groaned. "Do you always have to remind me? I get it, I get it. I killed Minsoo, but I didn't mean it..and I already paid for what I did. Why can't you guys leave me alone?" I raised my voice, glaring at all of them.
"How did you pay for what you did?" Minkyu asked, raising a brow. "When-"
"My life. My choices. My mistakes. My lessons. Not your business." I spat out. "A-Ahh." I winced in pain once I felt Hyunjun's grip on my wrist get stronger. His nails digged into my skin, slowly cutting my blood circulation.
"It is our business. You killed our friend, how is that not our business?" He asked, his voice sounding flat and scary. I gulped and in the pain, quickly locking eyes with Hyunjun. They were filled with anger and dissapointment. "Tell me, is that not our business?"
"B-Because it's no- Ahh, s-stop. Please." I pleaded as I felt Minkyu step on my foot. Youngsuk took his arm away from me and smiled as he stepped on my Pikachu sweatshirt.
"Look Minnie, we just want you to feel the pain he felt. We're not bullies, we're just avenging Hero." Minkyu smirked. "Last time was nothing compared to what happens next-"
"Minhee-ah," Daehyun's voice was heard, cutting Minkyu off in mid-sentence. He came by my side and I quickly looked over at him with fearful eyes, not because I was scared of him, but because I didn't want him to get involved in this.
"Who's this?" Hyunjun asked, his grip on my wrist slowly getting tighter.
"Let go of her, you bastard." Daehyun hissed as he pushed Hyunjun away from me. Hyunjun fell backwards, hard on the ground but he smoothly got back up quickly.
"Until we see each other again, Minnie baby." He smirked as he raised his hand. I flinched thinking that he was about to hit me, but instead he just put a hand on my shoulder.
"Oppa-" I gasped once I felt myself being pulled into a hug by Daehyun, of course I knew who it was because I could tell by his scent. I closed my eyes and held onto him as tight as I could. I could feel and hear the unsteady beat of his heart, and it calmed me down.
"And you" I heard Hyunjun's voice. "Watch out."
"Kaja," Minkyu's voice was heard next, then came footsteps of them slowly fainting away. I could tell they were gone, but I still didn't want to let go of Daehyun.
"Bastards," He mumbled as he parted away from me. He then went over to my dropped bags and picked them up. "What happened?"
I can't tell you, mianhae Daehyun-ah. I thought as I hung my head, staring at the floor and grasping the bottom of my shirt to distract me from getting depressed. "Nothing...they're just friends." I lied, forcing a smile. I looked at him and then at his bags, "So what did you buy Oppa?"
"Some snapbacks but really, tell me what happened." He sighed, sort of demanding the answer.
It's better for you to not get involved and for me to solve this myself, please don't beg me to tell you. "Oppa.." I paused, walking over to him and immediatley wrapping my arms around him. "My favorite place is your hug."
He hugged me back, resting his chin on top of my head. "My favorite place is your hug too." He mumbled. I automatically smiled, heat rushing to my face as my heart flip-floped millions and millions of times.

   
Sunmi's P.O.V.

    "Oh my god," I gasped, running towards the two stuffed animals that I had seen from a couple feet away.



"What is it?" Yongguk asked, his hands full of shopping bags I handed him. He rolled his eyes once he saw the two stuffed puppies I was holding. "Don't tell me you ALSO need  that?"
I grinned, nodding my head rapidly. "For Minhee. She adores them in that one movie, you know?"
"No..I don't know." He smiled, his gaze falling on the stuffed puppies in my hands. "Oh, the one movie where they eat pasta and end up kissing?" He asked, looking over at me.
"Neh, that movie." I smiled, walking past him. "Come one, I need to pay for these before we can leave to go eat."
"But- Aish. Coming." He groaned, following behind me.

    After we paid for them, we went of towards the place we were all going to meet to eat. We were the first to arrive, then came Himchan and Youngjae. All they had in their arms were sweets and muffins.
"Hyung~~We have muffins, cupcakes and candy!!!" Himchan smiled as he showed off his case of goodies. He smiled up at Yongguk, "You know you want some."
"Not at all, I'm on a diet." Yongguk looked away as he sat down on a nearby table. I laughed and sat down next to him, setting some bags on the ground next to me.
"Suit yourself hyung." Youngjae smiled as he sat down across from us, followed by Himchan.


Minhee's P.O.V.

   
    "Look, there they are." Daehyun signaled over to the other four whom we spotted at the hello kitty cafe. "Kaja," He looked back at me as we walked over to them.
"Minnie, Daehyun-ah." Sunmi smiled as she saw us approaching her.
"Are we the last ones?" I asked as I searched around the cafe for the two maknaes, but they were nowhere to be found. "Guess not."
Daehyun then pulled me over to a table that was next to Sunmi's table. We would sit with Zelo and Jongup since there can only be 4 to a table and Sunmi's table was already full.

    Once Zelo and Jongup came, we all ordered and ate. It was a fine meal, allthough I occasionaly fed Daehyun, Zelo and Jongup. I really couldn't resist their puppy eyes, not even one bit. I guess I'm too nice, well only to them.
"Noona, say ahhh~" Zelo smiled as he held up a spoon full of cheese cake up. I smiled and opened my mouth, slowly savoring the sweet taste of the delicious cheese cake. I then felt someone nudge my side. I turned around to face Daehyun. He had his drink right in my face, signaling me to drink from his straw.
"Try it, it's really good." He smiled as I sipped on his straw. I swallowed the hot substance and smiled.
"Is that-"
"Cappuccino, yeah." He cut me off, smiling at me. I smiled and turned away, eating some cheese cake. I then felt another nudge. "You know what?" Daehyun asked.
"What?" I asked as I swallowed a piece of cheese cake.
He smirked, coming closer to my ear. "We just had an inderect kiss...not that we haven't had a real one before." As soon as those words came out of his mouth, I flushed a shade of light pink. I also smiled, feeling a certain warm feeling crawling inside me.
"Hyun- Noona..What are you two whispering about?" Jongup asked as he gobbled down some of the food on Zelo's plate. "Did he ask you ou-"
"Hyuuuuung!! Shhh, it's a secret." Zelo yelled, interrupting Jongup.
I raised a brow, "What's a secret?"
"N-Nothing, they're just playing around, right guys?" Daehyun eyed them with a glare. The two young ones quickly nodded their heads and looked down, starting to eat again.
I laughed and turned around towards Daehyun. "No need to be mean."
"I am not mean." He frowned, slowly turning into a pout. "Have I ever been mean to you?"
"Hmm?.." I acted as I was thinking for a moment. "Nope, not really but maybe you're only mean to the people you're close to."
"And aren't we close?" He asked, coming closer to me. His plump lips were pursed, and for a second I thought he was going to kiss me, but he ended up blowing air on my face. I closed my eyes and lightly pushed him away, slightly pouting. "What?" He asked, turning me over to face him. "Were you expecting something else?"
"A-Ani. Why w-would I?" I stuttered, quickly turning around to face the two younger males who were just looking at us with big grins on their faces. "What?" I questioned them.
"Nothing noona." They said in unision, grinning widely. I gave them an awkward look and continued eating.


    Once we were done eating, we all went to shop some more, but this time as a big group. It was fun allthough girls usually stared at us too much, maybe because they wanted to be with the guys, I bet they were jealous. Then when it was like 5, we all went back home. We were at the house when Zelo and Jongup were craving some ice cream, so we all decided to go out for a walk. I took Aj along with us as well, but Himchan was holding his leash since he begged.
"I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream~!" Zelo yelled as he hopped along the sidewalk infront of us all. "Hyungs, noonas, palli~"
"Zelo, calm down. You're too hyperactive," Yongguk called from behind us. Him and Sunmi were behind us all since they were lazy walkers.
"Too hyperactive." Daehyun who was walking beside me retorted. I laughed and looked ahead, towards Zelo and Jongup's direction. They were both hyper. They were skipping and dancing their way to the ice cream shop. "Show offs."
"Show offs? Ohh, cause they're dancing?" I smiled, looking up at Daehyun. He nodded and looked back at the crazy young males. I chuckled and linked onto his arm. "I'm sure you can dance as well,"
"Why of course, who can't?" He asked as he smiled, bitting his lower lip.
Hot!, okaaay, noo. Ohmy, stop being so hot Daehyun. "Certain people," I answered.
He stopped, "Don't tell me you can't dance?" He was then pushed by Youngjae and Himchan who were behind us, scolding him to go faster.
I smiled and shook my head, "I can, but cough cough unnie can't."
"Sunmi noona can't dance?" He laughed, raising his voice a little too loud.
"Shhhh!!" I hushed him, quickly putting a hand over his mouth. "She doesn't like people knowing that she can't dance, trust me. She once told me that Changjo tried to teach her how to dance but she ended up injuring him, so she quit dancing for good." He stiffled in a laugh, covering his mouth himself.
"How'd she injure him?" He asked, quickly taking a look back at Sunmi.
I pondered for a few seconds, "I think she kicked his..you know what and his knee." I chuckled as I saw his immediate reaction to cover his private part.
"That must've hurt." He whispered softly. I quickly nodded as he looked ahead of us, seeing the ice cream shop.
"We're here!" He smiled, pulling me along with him.



Daehyun's P.O.V.

   
    We entered the ice cream shop and ordered ourselves some ice cream. Zelo and Jongup bought two each. Yongguk and I both pitched in to pay, since those other losers were being stingy, excluding the girls. They were alright cause guys are the ones who have to gentleman-like, therefore we have to treat them.
"Do we eat here or at the par-"
"Park!" Himchan yelled, cutting Yongguk off. Everyone laughed at what a derp he was, well I think they were laughing at how childish he was but I on the other hand, was laughing at his derpness. He's seriously the derpest derp I know.

    "I call the swings!" Zelo smiled as he stuffed his ice cream cone into his mouth and started running off towards the swings at the park.
"No fair Zelo, I wanted to play on the swings. Come on, there's no more and you usually come here, let me play on the swings!" Himchan yelled as he ran behind Zelo towards the swings.
"Such a child, seriously." Youngjae shook his head as he sat down near a tree, resting. I smiled and sat down next to him, looking off into the distance. Everyone was enjoying themselves, including Yongguk. Who knew he had this side? He was in the fields playing with Sunmi and Aj, playing fetch. Himchan was pushing Zelo and other little kids on the swings. He seemed miserable, but happy at the same time. I then looked over towards Minhee. She was walking around the park with Jongup. She occasionaly smiled and pushed him to the side. Jongup then poked her cheeks, goofily smiling at her. Even though I knew Jongup doesn't like her, I couldn't help but feel jealousy boiling up inside me.
"Jealous?" Younjae asked as if he read my mind. He took off his headphones and put and arm around my shoulders. "Don't worry, I can clearly tell she likes you."
"Really?" I asked as I looked over towards Minhee. Her and Jongup were now sitting on a bench, looking up into the sky.
"You two are almost like a couple," He smiled. "Hurry up and ask her out, she won't wait forever."
I scoffed, "Like as if it's that easy. I'm not the type of person to just ask out a girl like it's nothing important. I want to ask her out in a special way, you know? Like I did with.." I stopped, my mouth becoming dry.
"Sungah," He finished off for me. I nodded and put my hands in my jean pockets. "It's alright to think about her, but she's the past, right now you live in the present. And your future is Minhee, trust me, I know." He patted my back.
"If only she was in the past," I mumbled, looking over to the streets that cars drove by.
"What do you mean?" Youngjae asked as he changed the song on his iPod. He then put an earphone in my ear, also putting one in his.
"Did you know she has a twin sister?" I asked, closing my eyes as I listened to the music that was playing.
"Woah, she what? Twin?? Since when?" He asked, taking his headphone out.
I remained the same way, eyes closed and back rested on the tree, letting the chilly breeze blow to me. "Yeah, and since she was born, of course."
"And how did you-"
"Hyungs, we're leaving, it's already 7 and Sunmi noona promised we could watch movies at her house!!" Zelo yelled from a few feet away. He then walked away, towards the others who were all busy chatting away.
"Tell you later," I said as I got up. Youngjae nodded and put an arm around my shoulder as we walked over to the others.


Minhee's P.O.V.

   
    As we were at the park, I just hung around Jongup since everyone else was off doing their own things. Daehyun was with Youngjae resting, Himchan and Zelo were swinging, while Sunmi and Yongguk were off in the fields playing fetch with Aj.
"So noona, who do you like?" Jongup asked while we walked around the park. "Is it Himchan hyung? Or Daehyun hyung..or me?"
"You," I smiled, turning around to look at him.
His eyed widened and he pointed at himself, "M-Me? N-Noona, I-I-"
"I'm kidding, sheesh." I chuckled and continued walking beside him. "Why'd you react like that? Am I really that ugly?" I frowned.
"A-Ani, well maybe just a little." He smiled teasingly. I tsk-ed and lightly pushed him away, "I'm also kidding noona! You're the most prettiest noona I've ever had." He goofily smiled as he poked my cheeks.
"That's better," I smiled as I looked over towards Yongguk and Sunmi. "Unnie looks so happy, I'm glad she is."
"Yongguk hyung aslo looks happy, and to be honest I've never seen this side of him. I guess he really likes noona, huh?" Jongup smiled. "Kaja." He held onto my wrist and pulled me towards the others. I yepled and pulled my hand away from him quickly. "W-What happened noona?" He stopped once he saw me pull away from him. He came over to me, "Is something wrong?"
"N-Nothing's wrong, just that I want to walk, not run. I'm too lazy." I smiled at him, to which he smiled back, putting an arm around me.
"I thought I hurt you or something. Noona, don't make me worried. Cause if I ever did anything to you, and I mean anything, I'd get beaten up by hyung." He chuckled and continued walking over to the fields where Sunmi and Yongguk were, while he pulled me along.
"Not at all.." I forced a laugh out, sneekingly taking a look at my wrist. It had nail marks on it from when Hyunjun digged his nails into me at the mall.
"Noona? Noona? Noona?" I heard Jongup call me.
"E-Eh?" I stuttered, quickly putting my arm down and turning to look at him.
"Are you alright? I've been calling your name for some time now." He eyed me. I smiled to inform him that I was fine. "Alright, now let's go play with Aj!" He yelled as he let go of me and ran over towards Aj. I chuckled and followed behind him, walking.
"My life, my choices, my mistakes, my lessons, not your business." I mumbled to myself as I looked off into the distance. My life, I thought to myself, looking behind me to see Daehyun. He looked small, since he was far away but I could still see him perfectly. He was talking to Youngjae, leaning on a tree. I turned around and smiled to myself, This is my life, I'll do what I want to and get what I want to. And to be honest, I want you Daehyun.

   

 

 

~~~~~~~~

Updated~ Woo!

Woahhh, No Mercy is amazing!

Daehyun looks amazing in any hairstyle ~~ :D

I seriously spazzed when I saw them perform it live~! :3

Much Love,     

Lee Juliet~