Someday.

The story only I didn't know.

                                                                     

 

Minhee's P.O.V.


    After the movie was over, we went out to eat at a pizzeria. Daehyun wanted to go to a fancy restaurant but I didn't accept since I didn't want him to waste a lot of money. I wasn't really hungry any way. Then we went for a walk at the park, and out of nowhere, a girl came up to us.
"Daehyun-ah~" She smiled as she walked up to us. "What are you doing here at this time?" She asked, totally ignoring the fact that I was present. Her eyes traveled to me, giving me a dirty look. "Who is she?"
"I-I'm-"
"Minhee." Daehyun asnwered for me, pulling me closer to him. "And we're on a date, so please excuse us." With that he walked off, dragging me beside him. I glanced back at the girl, seeing her break the stick that was in her hands. She scoffed, glaring at me with her eyes full of anger. I stopped, making Daehyun stop as well. "What is it?" He asked, his eyes swiftly taking a look at the girl behind us.
I sighed, swaying my hair to the side. "D-Daehyun-ah?"
"What?" He asked, his hand reaching up to touch my cheek. "What is it?"
"I- nothing, let's just go..home. Unnie might be worried, she hasn't texted me." I frowned, checking my phone before putting in my pocket. He hesitated for a second before turning around, holding onto my wrist. He gently squeezed my wrist, but it still hurt from what Hyunjun had done.



    "So how was the date?" Sunmi asked after Daehyun had left. She turned the volume down on the tv and stared at me as I made my way towards her.
I shrugged, "It was..perfect until-"
"Until what? Did something happen?" She asked as she took a bite of her chocolate bar.
"Ani. I meant that it was perfect until...we came back home." I smiled, leaning in to take a bite of her chocolate bar. "Mm, are there anymore?"
"Neh~" She smiled, pointing to the kitchen. "Before you got here, I went to the store and bought two whole bags of them"
"Where's Aj?" I asked as I got some chocolate from the kitchen. I sat down beside Sunmi, and down came Aj from the stairs. He quickly jumped on my lap, my face. "Yah! Calm down, boy. I have chocolate, I can't touch you 'nor can you me."
Sunmi smiled as she turned the volume on the tv up. "When are you two going to go out?" She asked, her eyes never leaving the tv screen. I lifelessly shrugged, remembering that girl who we saw at the park.
Who is she? What is she to Daehyun..? I thought, taking a bite of my chocolate. Sunmi noticed something wrong, but she didn't question me anymore. Instead she went to the kitchen, getting dinner ready.




Daehyun's P.O.V.


    When I got home, I was attacked by Zelo. He jumped on my back, forcing me give him a piggy-back ride to the couch.
"Hyung why did you leave us with Hinchan hyung? H-He was being such a creep!" He yelled, still holding onto me. I tried to get him off me, but he wouldn't budge so I threw myself on the couch, squishing him underneath me. "You're going to pay hyung!"
"Zelo, let go of me!" I yelled as Zelo's arms were still wrapped around my body. He shook his head from beneath me, gripping on tighter to me. "Yah!!! Choi Junhong, let go!"
"Shiro. This is what you get for leaving me and Jonguppie hyung with that creep of a hyung, Himchan." He defended himself. I elbowed him lightly, causing him to let go. I chuckled in victory, getting up but as soon as I did, someone came out of nowhere and tackled me down to the ground.
I looked up to see Jongup's face near mine. He smirked, blowing some air on my face. "Jongup? Now you? Really guys, really?"
"Yes hyung, really." Zelo sighed as he ruffled his hair. "Y-You left us with...Himchan hyung...H-How could you?" He shivered, kneeling down to come face to face with me. "Now it's payback."
"Wow. Leave him alone, guys." Youngjae sighed as he took a seat on the couch.
I gave him the help-me look. "Youngjae, get these kids off me, now." He pouted as he walked my way, he simply pushed the two maknaes away.
"Was that soooo hard to do?" He rolled his eyes, helping me up. "By the way, I need to talk to you about something."
"About what?" I asked, sending glares to the two maknaes who just smiled at me. I ignored them, following Youngjae's steps up the stairs, towards his room. He sat on his bed, patting it beside him, motioning me to sit down.
"I saw her." He said in a low voice, loud enough for me to hear it. "She looked exactly like her, but there's something different about her. She's not like her in anyway, well only on the looks..but that's it." He looked at me, patting my back. "Whatever you do, don't get close to her because if you do, I'm sure she'll do something to ruin your life. She's-"
"Trust me. I don't want to be anywhere near her, but she appears when I least expect her to. And whenever she does, it always gets me off track." I pulled at my hair, slowly letting go as I rested my hands on my lap.
"Off track, like...how?" He asked, raising a brow. "Do you like he-"
"Ani. I only like Minhee, and that I am 100 percent sure, because I think about her daily and whenever I'm with her, I'm happy.." I smiled, picturing Minhee in my mind.
Youngjae smiled, clapping both of his hands. "Well then, now that you've admitted that you like her, ask her out and as for Sungah's twin, forget about her. If she tries to bother her, just ignore her. It's not like you'll be arranged to marry her." He chuckled, patting my back.
"You better not jinx anything, Youngjae." I squinted my eyes in his direction as I got up, walking to the door. "But thanks for listening to me, for always being there for me..even if I'm a pest to you sometimes..you're always there for me. Thanks."
"Sometimes?" He scoffed, "You mean always." I chuckled, throwing a nearby pillow at him as I ran out of his room, smiling to myself.


    While Youngjae was downstairs in the kitchen cooking, the rest of us were in the living room playing video games. I was sitting down next to Yongguk who was texting someone every second.
"Who are you texting?" I asked, putting down my iPad to try and see who he was texting.
He smiled, showing me his sincere gummy smile. "Sunmi. She just told me that her and Minhee are playing twister, and that she wishes I was there so that we can-" He stopped, biting his lip to keep him from talking.
"So that you can what?" I asked, coming closer to him.
He backed away, pushing my face away from his. "Nothing, sheesh..stop being so nosy."
"Dinner's ready!" Youngjae yelled, sticking his head out from the kitchen. He smiled, waving us all over to the kitchen. The first ones to go were Zelo and Himchan, Jongup followed right behind them and lastly Yongguk and I.
"I call dibbs on all the orange juice!" Himchan yelled, running to fridge to get the whole jug of juice. He smiled as he walked back to his seat, right next to Yongguk and Zelo.
Zelo smiled as he ate, occasionaly getting up to get some tomatoes. "What?" He asked as he saw me staring at him. I shook my head, smiling at him. He reminded me of Minhee, the way she gobbled down her food. He playfully rolled his eyes and continued eating, making fun of how Himchan ate and so on. It was always like this when we ate. No one would ever be quiet, we were all used to eating loudly. It was always like this ever since we moved in together cause our parents all let us live together on our own.




Minhee's P.O.V.


    "No fair, let's play again. You cheated!" Sunmi yelled as she stomped her foot on the twister mattress.
I pouted, blowing my bangs out of the way. "I always knew unnie was a sore loser, but not to this extent. We've played twister for a full hour and you always lose, what makes you think one more round will make you win?" I threw myself on the floor, spreading my already sore legs out. "Just admitt it unnie, you at playing twiste-"
"No." She yelled, sitting down beside me. "I won't ever admitt that I at any game because I'm the best at every game." She flicked my forhead, biting her bottom lip.
"Well you at twister," I voiced as I rubbed my forehead softly. I got up, stretching out. "Fine. One last game and that's it."
"A-And if I don't win, we'll play again." She clapped her hands as we got ready to play again, for like the millionth time.


    "BOOYAH!!" Sunmi yelled as I smiled, taking a seat next to her on the couch. Sheclapped her hands, jumping ontop of me. "I won, you lost, I won, you lost!"
Because I let you win, pabo. "Yeah, b-but you're squishing me!" I yelled, trying to push her off me.
"Mianhae, but I was too excited. I told you I was good at EVERY game I possibly play." She smirked, getting off of me. "What time is it?" She mumbled to herself as she changed the channel. "Oooooh! It's on, it's on, it's on!"
I covered my ears from her screaming, sitting correctly. "What's on- Ohh.." I rolled my eyes as she spazzed out about One Direction. Seriously, how could someone like her, like them? I mean, they're amazing and all, but unnie likes groups like BIGBANG, Beast, MBLAQ, and so on, but One Direction? Kind of awkward.  I thought to myself. I looked at the screen where the 5 British boys were rocking out, fans cheering them on and all. I smiled, imaging Sunmi there. She would be crazy enough to try and hop on stage. She's just amazing like that, that's why I love her. I turned to look at her, seeing how her eyes were glued on the television screen, not even blinking. "Yah, calm down. You know, if Yongguk oppa was here, he'd be really jealous."
As soon as she heard his name, her eyes left the screen, giving me a small smile. "Right, but I can't help it. They're just soo..UNF!" She smiled, pulling me closer to her. "So talking about Yongguk reminded me of Daehyun..and then thinking about Daehyun reminded me of you, then thinking about both of you, how is it?"
"How is what?" I asked, feeling squeezed by her hug.
She lightly smacked my head, "You know what I mean."
I moved away from her, getting up from the couch. "If you want to know how we're doing, we're doing great." I smiled, giving her a thumbs up. I then turned around, ready to head upstairs to my room but she stopped me, saying something that brought heat up to my cheeks and caused small shivers to run down my back.
"Someday you'll be his girl, just be patient but not too patient." She voiced out, but I couldn't see her facial expression because I had my back on her.
"Someday, I'll be his girl." I mumbled to myself, walking upstairs. I entered my room, turning on the lights and walking to my desk. I sat down, taking out a familiar photo album. "Someday, I will be your girl, Daehyun. Someday. But when will that day be?"

 

~~~~~

Sorry for the delayed update T.T

I also apologize if it's boring, I wrote it in a rush, but don't worry, the next one'll be interesting [I hope]

*bows        

-- Also, thanks for subscribing~!! It means a lot to me, I hope you keep on supporting me ^^

Gomawo~ :3