If you never try, You'll never know.

The story only I didn't know.


    I smiled and playfuly hit Himchan's arm.
"Ah apa." He pouted while rubbing his arm. "Kiss it to make it feel better Minnie." He smirked, putting his arm near my face.
"Yah! Get away!" I yelled, pushing Himchan's arm away. He chuckled and ruffed my hair.
"I think I should stop, don't want anyone getting mad at me." He winked and got up, walking over to Yongguk.
Get mad?  I wondered to myself when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and smiled as soon as I saw who it was. "Daehyun Oppa, sit." I said, patting the empty seat next to me on the couch.
"I like that," He said as he sat nex to me.
"Like what?" I questioned, looking at him with a smile.
"I like when you call me Oppa," He smiled, coming closer to me. "Call me that again an-"
"OUCH!" I heard Ricky yell, interrupting mine and Daehyun's conversation, and I bet everyone elses as well. "That hurt! Why'd you do that?" Ricky pouted, rubbing his arm.
"What happened Ricky-ah?" Sunmi who was sitting next to Yongguk and Cap on the far side of the room asked.
"Noona~" Ricky whined. "L.Joe hyung pinched me real hard, apa."
L.Joe's eyes popped out, "I-I didn't mean to."
"Yah L.Joe, what's wrong with you?" Sunmi frowned. "Control yourself."
Chohee giggled, "Unnie, they were just playing." She smiled, her eyes traveling towards me and Daehyun. She simply smiled at me and then turned back to L.Joe. "Right Oppa," She smiled. L.Joe smiled back at her and pinched her cheeks.
"Thanks for backing me up Chohee," L.Joe smiled while glaring at Ricky.
Oh my, thank you Ricky. I owe you a big one. If you wouldn't have yelled, interrupting me and Daehyun, who knows what might've happened. He- He was so close to my face, just inches away from my face. His lips.. I trailed off, turning around to look at Daehyun. He was slightly pouting, rubbing his hands together. I smiled to myself. Oh my god, his lips look sooo kissable, li- No Minhee, knock it out-
"Minhee-ah," Daehyun called. I automatically snapped out of my thoughts when I heard his melodic voice call my name.
"Neh?" I replied, my eyes gazing into his eyes as he spoke to me.
"Nothing," He smiled at me. I smiled while looking at him and rested my back on the couch, enjoying the moment.

 

 


    "Call me arasso?" Hara asked as she stepped out, followed by Jiyoung and Nicole.
"Neh~" I smiled, waving goodbye to them as their figures dissapeared into the darkness.
"Well, I guess we'll be leaving as well," I heard Cap say. He stood up and walked to the door, calling the others. "I had fun, thanks for inviting me." Cap said as he walked to the door, patting my head. The others trailed behind him one by one, each of them hugging me as they left
"Thanks for coming," I said, smiling at Chohee as she walked by, hand in hand with L.Joe.
"Mmm, yeah. I had fun," She smiled and walked out, but not before turning around to the rest and waving. I even think she winked at someone, but who? "See you guys some other time."
"Neh~ Bye Chohee-ah," I heard Sunmi yell. She was sitting down talking to Himchan and Youngjae.
"Bye Minhee." L.Joe smiled at me, I smiled back and watched him get in his car with Chohee.
"Noona~ can we have some more rice?" I heard Zelo ask, getting me to look back at him.
"Which noona?" I asked, closing the door behind me.
"You!" He smiled, getting up from his seat and coming over to me. "Come on, let's go eat together."
"A-Aniya, I'm not really hungry." I said as he dragged me over to the kitchen.
"I want to eat too," Daehyun butted in as I was serving Zelo food.
"Here," I said, handing Zelo his plate. "Say ahh~" I held out a spoonfull of rice up in the air.
"Ahh~" Zelo smiled, slightly opening his mouth. I smiled, bringing the food to his mouth, but all of a sudden Daehyun came and gulped the whole rice down, almost including the spoon in his meal.
"Hyung!!" Zelo pouted, glaring at Daehyun. I laughed and ruffled Zelo's hair.
"It's okay. Noona'll give you more," I smiled, bringing another spoonfull of rice to his mouth.

L.Joe's P.O.V.

    He's still there with her,  I thought to myself, seeing only that guy, Daehyun with Minhee. What are they doing?  I asked myself. I acted like I was going to call Ricky in the living room, but in reality I was just trying to see what Minhee and Daehyun were doing.
"Oh, n-neh." I heard her stutter. She lifted her hair up as Daehyun put a necklace on her.
"Done," He smiled, turning her around to face him. "Oh, it looks good on you." He smiled while looking at Minhee.
Oh what's going to look good on you is the punch that I'm going to-
"Gomawo, jeongmal gomawo." Minhee said, interrupting my thoughts. She then threw her arms over him, emracing him tightly.
W-What are you doing Minh-
"Oppa," Chohee called, interrupting me.
"N-Neh?" I asked, quickly turning around and walking over to her.
"What were you doing?" She asked while looking over to the living room.
"Oh nothing, just talking to Ricky.." I nervously smiled, then turned around when I saw Daehyun and Minhee coming into the kitchen, his hand holding onto hers. My gaze then landed on her neck, looking at her new necklace. Forever? Tch, they're not even going out..or are they?  I asked myself, shaking my head to get those absurd thoughts out of my head.

    "Oppa, why are you so down?" Chohee asked as we sat down in the living room.
"I'm not," I smiled at her and patted her head. "You're just imagining things pabo."
"Oppa!" She pouted and I smiled, pulling her closer to me. "You're the pabo."
"Aniya," I smiled and she just shook her head. She then began talking to Nicole who was sitting beside her. I sighed, looking over at Minhee. She was laughing and arguing with B.A.P, especially Himchan.
"Oh look at Minhee noona, she's very close to that Daehyun guy." Ricky said, his eyes traveling from Minhee to Daehyun.
"Oh shut up," I whispered back, getting annoyed.
"They make a cute- OUCH!" He yelped once I had pinched him. I knew what he was going to say, but didn't want to hear it. "That hurt, why'd you do that?" He whined, rubbing his now red arm causing everyone to look at us.
"What happened Ricky-ah?" Sunmi asked. She was sitting next to that Yongguk guy and Cap hyung who seems kind of annoyed.
"Noona~" Ricky whined. "L.Joe hyung pinched me real hard, apa."
I gulped seeing Cap hyung's glare, "I-I didn't mean to." I stuttered, my eyes popping out.
Sunmi frowned. "Yah L.Joe, what's wrong with you? Control yourself."
Chohee giggled, "Unnie, they were just playing. Right Oppa?," She smiled. I smiled back at her and pinched her chubby cheeks.
"Thanks for backing me up Chohee," I smiled, glaring at the person next to me none other than Ricky. It's your own fault for saying they make a cute couple.' I thought to myself, my gaze falling on them again. Daehyun was sitting close to her, smiling while she sat back on the couch, smiling back at him with her sweet smile.
"Oppa?" Sunmi called, following my gaze towards Minhee and Daehyun. She smiled, "Why are you looking at them?" She asked, still looking over at them. I sunk down in the couch.
"No reason, just bored." I fake smiled, bringing her closer to me. I felt her stiffen but then she hugged me back, a little too tight.

    
    After some time, Nicole and her friends decided it was time to leave. Minhee walked them to the door and that's when Cap hyung decided we should leave as well.
"Well, I guess we'll be leaving as well." Cap said, standing up from his seat next to Sunmi. He walked to the door with Niel and the rest of us trailing behind him. Each and everyone of us said goodbye to Minhee.
"Bye Minhee," I smiled at her, to which she smiled back as I was being pulled to my car by Chohee.
"Palli oppa! You're too slow." She smiled, rushing me to my door. She then proceded to go to her side, getting in. I also got in and the car. "Oppa." Chohee asked as we pulled out of the drive-way.
"Mm?" I hummed, turning to look at her from second to second.
"Do you know who they are?" She asked, putting on some music.
I pondered, "Who?"
"B.A.P." She said, lowering her window down. "They seem like nice people, and it's nice to see how close they are with Minhee-ah." She smiled.
"Mm, ani. I don't know them. I barely met them today." I said, trying to keep my vision on the road and not Chohee, cause I could feel her intense stare on me. "What?" I asked, my gaze still focused on the road, heading to her house to drop her off.
"Nothing.." She simply said, turning around to face the front. I softly sighed as I made it to her house.
"We're here." I said, parking the car so she could get out.
"I see that," She said, turning to me and giving me a soft kiss. She then got out of the car and walked to her house, waving at me with a smile as I drove off.

Daehyun's P.O.V.

    "It's okay. Noona'll give you more." Minhee smiled, bringing another spoonfull of rice to Zelo's mouth. I pouted as he opened his mouth and she fed him. "Daehyun Oppa," She called.
"Yeah?" I replied, looking at her.
She smiled, bringing a spoonfull of rice towards me, "Say ahh~"
"Ahhh~" I opened my mouth, ready to taste the delicious rice in my mouth. I opened my eyes when I heard her chuckling. "What?" I pouted.
"N-nothing, it's just I wanted to tease you." She said in between giggles. "Mian, now this time for real. Say ahh~"
I sighed, opening my mouth and then felt the rice being dumped into my mouth. I smiled and slightly chewed on it, swallowing afterwards. "Yum, yum, yum. Delicioso~" I cheekily smiled, patting my stomache.
"Why thank you," Minhee smiled and courtsied.
I chuckled and got up to bow, "You are oh so welcome, madam."
As Minhee and I were doing that, Zelo looked at us weird. "Yeah, umm. I'll be going, I don't want to ruin on your guys' weirdo parade." He smiled, walking over to the rest.
"Whatever," I rolled my eyes. "He's the weird one."
Minhee smiled, "I bet he is. Come on, let's go to the living room."
I nodded and walked beside her to the living room. Minhee, why do you make my heart beat so fast?
"Oppa, look!" She smiled, pointing over to Sunmi and Yongguk. "They make a cute couple."
I smirked, "Yeah, they do." Ha ha, now I have something to tease hyung about if he ever teases me about Minhee.

Minhee's P.O.V.

    "We'll see you two later," Yongguk smiled as he walked out the door, winking at Sunmi. I chuckled under my breath and nudged Daehyun. He smiled and put an arm around my shoulder.
"Yeah, see you." Sunmi smiled, walking over to the living room.
    After the others said bye, Daehyun was the last one.
"I'll text you," He smiled, holding up his phone. I nodded and smiled, holding mine up as well.
"Take care, Oppa." I smiled, hugging him. He quickly hugged me back and we ended up hugging for 2 whole minutes. "See you around." I smiled at him.
"Yeah, see you 'round." He smiled, walking out of the house and dissapearing into the darkness.
    As soon as I closed the door, I smirked, looking at Sunmi who was in a daze on the couch.
"Unnie, unnie!" I chirped, jumping on the couch next to her. "So you like Yongguk Oppa?" I smiled.
"E-Eh?" She asked, her eyes slighlty popped out. "W-Where'd you get that?"
"By the way you look at him." I smiled, staring into her eyes. "You do huh?"
She shook her head rapidly, "Ani. I don't."
I rolled my eyes, "Sureee."
She playfully hit my arm and wiggled her eyebrows. "What about you, eh?"
"Me what?" I asked, totally confused.
"Oh don't act like you don't know." She smiled. "What's up with you and Daehyun?"
I choked on thin air, "W-What do you mean what's up?"
"You know, are you guys-"
"Ani. I can't love anyone else," I frowned, cutting her off.
She stood up and kneeled down my me, "If you never try, you'll never know." She smiled. "Try opening up to him, I'm sure he won't dissapoint you. And well, if he does..he'll pay." She stood up and yawned. "Well I'm hitting the sheets, I'll clean tomorrow."
I nodded, standing up and walking upstairs to my room. As I plopped myself on my bed, I heavily sighed, remembering Daehyun.

If you never try, You'll never know..

Those words were on repeat in my head, I mean..I guess..I could try.

 

 

~~~~~~~

Updated, oh yeah~ *Starts singing MBLAQ's Oh yeah*

Anyways, i hope you're enjoying the fanfic...

And don't forget to comment and subscribe~ !!

If you do, Daehyunnie will strip for you~!

OHMYLORD. I would love that, sheesh..I'm such a erted Baby =.=

Much Love,       

Lee Juliet^^