The first step?

The story only I didn't know.

Daehyun's P.O.V.


    "Hyung hyung hyung!" Zelo jumped up and down on the couch, lightly shaking my shoulder. "Hyung hyun-"
"Oh my god, what?" I asked, glaring at him in annoyance.
"Annyeong~" He sheepishly smiled, "Kidding, get me ice cream." He pouted.
"Ani, go tell-"
"Himchan hyung told me to tell you," Zelo said, cutting me off. He smiled and pulled me up. "Now come on, palli palli!"
"But I don't want to!" I whined as he pulled me outside.
"Oh come on hyung. We might even see noona there," He smirked.
"Don't try and convince me by saying she'll be there," I glared at him. He chuckled and kept on pulling me to the nearest ice cream shop.


Minhee's P.O.V.

    "Minnie!" Sunmi yelled from downstairs. "I'm going to the mall, wanna come?"
"Nehhhh~!" I yelled, running down the stairs in less than 3 seconds. "Kaja~"
She chuckled and got her keys, "Bonding time with this pabo, just great."
"Yah!" I yelled, glaring at her as I got into the car. She held her hands up in defense and mouthed kidding.

    When we got to the mall, I went to a different store than Sunmi since I didn't want to go to the stores she goes to. I stepped inside a musical intruments' store and awed at everything that was there.
"Ma'am, what may I help you with?" The ahjumma at the store asked me.
"Oh, no thank you. I was just comming to look at the pianos." I smiled, walking over to a piano. "Can I play it?" I asked, turning around to the ahjumma. She smiled and nodded, walking over to another customer. I sighed and lightly pressed my fingers on the keys. Soon I was just smoothly gliding my fingers on the keys as I played a song.
Broken Wings~

[A/N: Click on 'Broken Wings~' to hear the song~^__^]

"Minhee-ah let's go have something to eat." Sunmi said as soon as I was done playing, causing me to jump up.
"Yah! You scared me unnie." I pouted and stood up, slowly looking back at the crystal white piano.
"Want it?" Sunmi asked.
"E-Ehh?" I gasped, looking back at her with wide eyes.
"Ahjumma!" Sunmi called. The ahjumma came over to us and smiled, "We'll take this piano." Sunmi said, pointing to the piano behind me. The ahjumma nodded and went back to her cash register to place our order. "Now let me go pay a-"
"Unnie, wae? I-I didn't e-"
"Aish, you know you want it. Now let's go pay and then we'll eat. I bet the piano will arrive in less than three days." She smiled, pulling to the cash register.
    "Okay, then the piano will be taken to your house in exactly four days." The ahjumma said as she took Sunmi's money.
"Oh, arasseo." Sunmi nodded and smiled. "Kaja Minhee, let's go get something to eat. I am starving." She pouted, rubbing her stomache.

    
    "So how's it going with Daehyun?" Sunmi asked as she chewed on some chicken. The question caught me off guard, so I ended up spitting my soda.
"M-Mwoh? W-What do you mean 'How's it going '?" I asked, wiping myself with a napkin.
Sunmi smiled, "You know...how's it going?"
"We're just f-"
"Friends? Oh puhhlease." She sighed, looking at me with the oh-don't-lie-to-me look.
"Yeah, as I told you last night..I can't-"
"But try Minhee, I know the first step is usually the most difficult but it doesn't mean that you shouldn't try." She said, sipping on her drink. "Just..try. Promise?"
I sighed, mentally in the words she just said. "Arasseo, but-"
"No buts, let's leave it at 'I'll try ', eung?" She smiled at me. I nodded and smiled.

Daehyun's P.O.V.

    "Oh, is that Minhee noona?" Zelo asked as he his ice cream. My head automatically bobbed to the side, searching for the hazle-nut hair I know. "Oh never mind." Zelo smiled.
"Choi Junhong." I glared at him. "You're irritating me, seriously." I sighed, pulling at my hair in frustration.
"M i a n h a e~" Zelo mouthed off the word. He smiled and stood up, "If you want to know where she is, text her. I'm going to go get another ice cream, be right back hyung." He cooed as he went over to buy more ice cream.
I sighed and looked at my phone, Should I? What if I bother her? What if I'm just annoying her? What if- Aish, Daehyun stop being a wimp and text her. I mean, what's the worst that can happen?
"Hyung, hyung?" Zelo called me, getting me out of my thoughts.
"Mm?" I looked up at him. He had two ice cream cones in his hand. "But I already have one-"
"Oh, this?" He laughed while looking at his two ice creams, "These are mine."
I gave him a weird look and just nodded my head, "Oookaay."
"So hyung, have you texted her?" He asked as he one ice cream. I shook my head and lightly put it down on the table. "Hyung.." He called again. I slowly looked at him. "She's probably just kind of not used to these things..you know? Since she's been in a mental hospital and all...take the first step." He said as he the other ice cream.
I sighed and looked down at my phone again. "Okay, here I go."

Annyeong~ Jung Daehyun here reporting for duty, keke~ Kidding. So how are you, madam? - Daehyun^^

I fumbled with my fingers as I waited for her reply. "You know what Zelo?" I asked as I looked at him. He looked at me and nodded his head, telling me to procede. "For a younger kid, you sure are good at giving advice." I smiled at him.
He chuckled, "Yeah, I guess I am. Maybe it's because I really want to see you happy again, and I really like Minhee noona. Maybe even better than.." He trailed off as he frowned. "Mianhae hyung, I didn't mean to bring her up in our conversation.."
"It's okay Zelo.." I sighed, weakly smiling. "I'm fine if you say her name."
Zelo pouted, "Are you sure? Maybe you're just saying that so I wouldn't feel bad.."
"Aniya, it's fine. Jeongmal." I smiled at him. "Sungah's in the past and well, I'm over her. I mean, yeah..she's still in my heart, but only as a memory. Nothing more, nothing less." I said as I felt my phone vibrate. I looked down and smiled.
"She replied, huh?" Zelo asked, a smile forming across his cute face. I nodded and viewed the message.

Annyeong Oppa~ And what is your duty, may I ask? Keke~! Oh, I'm fine mister, how do you do? -Minnie-ah~

I chuckled and quickly replied.

Like I said, I like it when you call me 'Oppa' and my duty is caring for you, of course. Well, I am kind of sad right now, wanna know why madam? ;__;  -Daehyun^^

"Calm down hyung, at least wait a minute before replying. You seem too eager," Zelo laughed while his ice cream. I scoffed and took one of his ice cream cones and pressed it on his face. "Hyunggg!" He whined as he searched around for a napkin. I laughed seeing his ice cream covered face, then I got an idea.
"Wait, Zelo look over here." I said. He looked up at me and.. *click*  I took a picture.
"Hyunggg!!" He whined even more, causing all the customers to look at us. He quickly bowed and apologized, giving me a glare. "You'll pay, just wait."
"Is that a threat?" I asked, raising my brow. He nodded and smirked, wiping off his face.
"You bet."
I chuckled and patted his head from across the table, "Good luck with that."
"Wait 'till I tell Noona." He smirked as I crossed my arms with a glare.
"How would you-"
"Like this yo, like this~" He sang along as he dialed a number. It took at least 30 seconds until that someone answered. "Noona noona noona noona!" He yelled into the phone. My eyes popped out, like litterally popped out.
"Yah! Zelo!!!" I gasped and reached over for his phone, but he moved farther away, walking out of the ice cream shop. "Oh god, oh god, oh god. What is this brat going to do? What if he tells her that I like her- Oh nooooo." I mumbled to myself as I rushed out the shop. "CHOI.JUNHONG!" I yelled, ing my head in every direction. "Aish, where could that brat- Aha, there he is." I talked to myself, running over to Zelo who was near the swings at the park.
"Neh~ And he really really misses you- Hyunggg!" Zelo yelled as I snatched his phone away.
"Minhee-ah, it's not true. I really didn't. I mean I did, but I didn't..you know? But that about missing you isn't true, well unless if you want me to. Okay fine, fine. I do miss you, but come on..What else can I do if I really like you.." I stopped to catch my breath, then continued. "And I'll wait for you..Aish. I wanted this confession to be in person, but this idiot over here just had to mess it all up..Mianhae Minnie.."
"Minnie? Wait..Daehyun? Is that you?" I heard a man's voice on the phone. I froze, the phone still in my hands. I quickly turned to Zelo who was cracking up on the floor.
"Zelo...who is this?" I asked, my heart beating at 100 times a second. He ticked of a tear of joy and smiled.
"Youngjae hyun-"
"MWOH?" I choked out. "So I just-"
"Confessed to him." Zelo laughed, holding his stomache. I handed him his phone and walked away from him, pulling at my hair in frustration.
"Go back home Zelo, I'm mad at you." I called as I walked further away, still hearing his mocking laughter.


L.Joe's P.O.V.

    "Cap hyung's been locked in his room forever now," Niel pouted as he sat next to me. "He won't even open the door for me."
"Yeah, he seems depressed." Ricky said, he was playing Dance Dance Revolution with Changjo.
"Depressed, but how?" I asked. "He seemed fine just yesterday..well before the party."
"That's right!" Chunji popped into the living room out of no where. "Maybe since that Yongguk guy was talking to Sunmi noona..he kind of got jealous..maybe?"
"A h a!" I stood up, "I'll go talk to him." I said as I walked upstairs to Cap's room.


    "L.Joe, just go away. You've been knocking for two minutes and I'm not opening, you're starting to annoy me." Cap said from the other side of the door. I sighed and knocked again.
"I'm not stopping until you open and tell me-"
"What do you want?" Cap asked as he flung the door open. He then went back to his bed and covered himself with his sheets.
"You seem like a little kid, you know that?" I chuckled as I went over to him. He quickly got up and glared at me. "Okay, okay. You don't, but tell me what happened?" I asked, sitting down next to him as he sighed. "Is it maybe Sunmi noona and that Yongguk guy?"
He shook his head, "Ani, it's just that..well yes. But it's not that I'm jealous, I'm just-"
"Jealous?" I smiled at him. "I know what you mean, but seriously..you never really payed attention to her until he came."
"All right, just leave. I'll try and figure this out myself, plus don't you have a date today?" He asked. I quickly stood up and nodded.
"Right, thanks for reminding me hyung. Bye~" I waved to him as I ran downstairs.
"What did he-"
"Go talk to him Niel, I gotta go." I cutt him off as I flew out the door, not literally of course.

Daehyun's P.O.V.

    As I walked off to nowhere in particular, I found myself infront of what used to be Sungah's favorite shop. I sighed and walked inside, everything was the same, nothing had changed what-so-ever. I walked over to the pianos and guitars, I let my fingers flow through the keys.
"Excuse me, but are you-"
"Mianhae," I immediatley apologized, looking back. "Y-You?" I asked, my eyes gazing at her from head to toe.
"Oh, Daehyun-ah?" She smiled at me. I stumbled back, looking at her face.
"A-Am I dreaming or- Sungah?" I gasped, pointing at the girl in front of me.
She quickly shook her head and smiled, "I'm Yunah, her twin sister."
"She had a t-twin?" I asked, my eyes popping out.
"She never told you?" She asked. "I was in Japan when you met her, but trust me, I know you. She told me so much about you, but come to think about it. She never mentioned how handsome you were." She smiled, linking arms with me. "Let's go out for dinner, my treat. We can talk abou-"
"What?" I asked, pulling my arm away from her, "I-I have to go."
Is this a dream? She's the exact image of her..

Minhee's P.O.V.

    When we were all ready home it was at least 11 p.m and Sunmi was hungry again, so we decided to go out and buy some extra groceries so I can cook tonight. As I walked behind her a few steps, I immediatley stopped when I saw what I did.
"Minhee-ah, palli. I'm going on ahead, eung?" Sunmi called as she entered the grocery store. I scrunched my face when they turned to look at me at the sound of my name.
"Well, well, well. If it isn't Minhee." One of the guys smirked. "Looks likd you're out of the mental hospital."
"I bet she was faking, she seems fine to me." Another one said. He slightly touched my hair, smelling it as well.
"S-Stop," I stuttered, backing away from them. "I have to go, I don't have time to-"
"To tell us how you killed him?" Another one cutt me off. Those words he said caused me to freeze in my spot, just like an icicle.
"I didn't kill him, Hyunjun." I said, fear clearly noticible in my voice.
"Oh really? Is that what you think Minhee?" Hyunjun asked as he took a step closer to me. I flinched when I felt Minkyu's hand ahold of my arm.
Minkyu came closer to my face, smirking, "Minnie, our sweet and inoccent little Minnie killed him, our best friend. How did you manage to-"
"Shut up," I spat, looking at all of them, my so called friends-- SMASH. Hyunjun, Minkyu, Youngsuk, and One Shot aslo known as Jungsoo, all of them I considered close friends, but that was in the past. That was when Minsoo was still alive.
"Oh, looks like she's still okay guys." Youngsuk raised a brow as he looked at me.
"She even told us to shut up, ha ha." Jungsoo sarcastically laughed, glaring at me with ice cold eyes.
Minkyu tightened his grip on my arm, "Listen Minnie, I know your sister is here, so we won't do anything. But come over to the park tomorrow at midnight so we can discuss about Hero's unfortunate death."
"And if you don't come, something might happen to your dear sister." Hyunjun smirked, his gaze going over to the grocery store's entrance. "Or even that rascal she was walking the other day at the park,"
"What rascal hyung?" Jungsoo asked with a confused look.
Hyunjun sighed and turned to look at him, "I don't know, it was a dog pabo."
I winced at the pain when Minkyu tightened his grip again, "A-Ahh."
"Got that Minnie baby?" Minkyu asked as his grip on me tightened with every second. I slowly nodded and he immediatley let go, smirking. "See you then." He waved, walking away with the others trailing behind him, well everyone except Hyunjun.
"Poor little Minnie, ahh?" He smirked coming closer to me. He took ahold of my hair and pulled it, causing my head to bobb down. "Listen here, if you say any of this to anyone, anyone at all, your sister is toast." He chuckled pushing me down to the hard concrete pavement. "Until tomorrow, Minnie~" He blew a kiss as he walked away, dissapearing into the darkness of the night.
I just lay there, feeling as hopeless as I did when I was in the hospital. I felt tears pressuring to come out, but I quickly blinked and wiped them away. I stood up and went to sit down on a nearby bench.

I have to go, I can't let them hurt Unnie.. I thought to myself, looking over at the grocery store entrance. Sunmi soon appeared and I acted as if nothing happened, walking over to her with a immense fake smile.
"What'd you get Unnie?" I asked as I looked in a bag.
She handed me two bags and smiled, "Just the usual, and some little snacks. You know me." I nodded and faked another smile. "So are you really going to open your heart to Daehyun?" She suddenly asked. "Remember, the first step is usually the most difficult, but don't worry. I'll be here to support you all the way, Pabo dongsaeng hwaiting~!" She pumped a fist, spilling the chocolates she had in one bag. "Oh, mianhae." She chuckled, bending down to pick up the chocolates.
"Look who's calling who a pabo." I teased, helping her pick them up as well.
She stuck her toungue out, "Oh shut up. Maybe it's contagious and I caught it from you."
"Whatever," I said, putting the last chocolate inside the bag. Good thing they were in wrappers, if not I wouldn't even pick them up.
"You know I love you, and I know you love me. Even though you're a pabo, I'd still do anything for you..Pabo." She smiled, walking on ahead of me. I stopped in my tracks, just imagining her getting hurt stung my heart.
I have to do this, Unnie is always there for me. If something ever happened to her..I- I don't know what would happen..
"Palli pabo-ah!" Sunmi called, snapping me out of my daze. I quickly paced up and walked next to her. "Thinking about how you'll take the first step huh?" She smirked. I quickly looked at her and frowned.

How could I take the first step..when the first step I must take is going to meet Smash at the park tomorrow. The first step can wait...right?

 

 

~~~~~~~

Oh my, I've updated~

Mianhae guys, I've just been too busy. Huhu ;___;

Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY!!!!~

생일 축하합니다~!!!

 

But, still...Don't forget to subscribe and comment~

I really appreciate it ^^

Plus, that'll also make Yonggukie, Daehyunnie and Zelo happy~ ^__^

Much Love,            

Lee Juliet~c: