Chapter 42

Friendly Marriage
Time- 8:06PM
---

Yoo Bin's POV

I ran to basketball court, stopped when I reached the fencing. I took a deep breath and steadied my breathing. Seung Hyun would kill me if he caught me running. I peeked over the fence and saw a group of people having fun, while some of them sat on the ground, resting. I walked there slowly, then saw down beside one of the guys wiping his sweat. He turned to me and I recognised him as one of my seniors.

"Hello." I bowed. He bowed back and was about to call Seung Hyun when I stopped him. Smiling as I shook my head, he smiled back and continued to watch those who were playing. Young Rin was there too. The only female. She looked so cool in the jersey.

"Yoo Bin?" Young Rin saw me after she hi-fived to a guy after she got a goal. I waved, smiling as she came to me. Seung Hyun saw me and came running to me as well. "You're early."

"You're here?" Seung Hyun picked up his water bottle and began to gulp down the liquid.

"I heard you are..." Young Rin whispered to me as she eyed my still-flat tummy. I nodded shyly and she giggled, causing like the guys to look at her weirdly.

"Unnie..." I called her as I looked away, feeling more shy at the way she giggled.

"Congrats." She said to me as she offered a handshake. I accepted it and the guys continued to play while Young Rin stayed to keep me accompanied. It was like 7PM when they stopped and they decided to come to our house for games. So after getting a shower at the bathrooms there, they all came. A total of 3 cars were following behind our's as we led the way. After getting the cars parked, a total of 9, including me and Seung Hyun, entered the gate.

"Appa...!" Seung Yoo's voice could be heard when we entered the living room. Seung Hyun smiled down at him and lifted him in his hands, while the group gathered around him to look at our child. I went to the kitchen to prepare some food for them as I don't wish to join them in whatever computer games they were into. I brought up the snacks to the 'entertainment room' and I was slightly surprised. What the hell? It was like I was baby-sitting 8 children. They were like lying on the ground, with a pillow under their stomach. Just imgaine the scene. They were scattered around. Young Rin was sitting at the pool table, infront of her laptop. The game was about to start I guess. A surprise for all of you, Young Rin is a gaming mania. Just look at those eyes fixed on the screen. Gosh, everyone was like so serious about that game. I walked over to the nearest guy and saw that they were playing WarCraft. The game that I at the most.

"Wanna join us?" A guy voiced, without looking at me.

"Nope, have fun." I placed the food down and sat beside Young Rin. She ignored me. Can you believe this?

"Yah, wait for me! Don't go yourself...!" Young Rin called to don't know which guy. Although I , I can understand what she meant. The guy in her group was going alone to the enemies' land. God, what was he thinking...? "Kim Dong Ki! You will die if you go alone!" I chuckled when she called again. It was so funny to see a totally different side of her.

"Damn it!" Seung Hyun banged the keyboard. "What are you doing?!" He glared at the guy sitting opposite him, leaning against the wall.

"Aish, it was Sang Yoon!" The guy replied, frustrated. "Yah! Get back here!" He screamed to no one.

"Just keep quiet!" The guy beside me screamed back.

"Dong Ki yah, looks like we will win..." Young Rin said, clicking on the mouse as she fixed her gaze on the screen.

"Hell yeah!" Then the two of them, plus the other two laughed.

"Seung Hyun ah," Young Rin called. "Professionals play without talking..." She said, causing her group and me to chuckle. Seung Hyun ignored, his eyes staring deep into the square screen. I stood up and went to him. I looked at the screen and gosh... Young Rin's team was really leading...

"You should do that before attacking..." I suddenly said when I couldn't stand watching him play. How can he be that stupid...? He had not even prepare everything and he already attacked the other team?

"Damn..." Seung Hyun cursed again when he died. I surpressed my laughter and turned away. I pushed the chair he was sitting, moving it to the side. I stood infront of the computer, clicking the mouse. Pressing a few keys on the keyboard, I turned to him.

"Attack." I told him as I stood aside as he resumed playing.

"Yoo Bin ah, that's cheating! How can you do that!" Young Rin turned and glanced at me.

"I'm sorry..." I said softly, as I smiled.

In the end, Young Rin's team still won. And the 9 of us were in the game of Black Jack after that. I with Seung Hyun.

"It's enough." I said, placing the cards on the floor.

"Just take one more. How are we going to win with that?" He whispered.

"I told you it's enough." I stopped his hand moving to the deck. We got 17 points, which was the most headache number ever. Neither here nor there. But stubborn Seung Hyun just took one anyway and he got 8. 25 points in total.

"Yes..." He whispered and I smiled, even though I would really want to strangle him deep down in my heart. Facial expressions were important. Just by your expressions, people could know whether you lose or not. The others took the cards and when the banker looked at us to decide which cards he would want to reveal first, I was like damn praying. We were gambling actually. 50000 won at stake.

"Young Rin ah..." He called and Young Rin confidently showed her cards. 19 points and the banker paid her. So the banker had lower than 19. Seung Hyun and I remained our composture. He eyed us and decided. "Seung Hyun ah, flip." I sighed and looked away as Seung Hyun flipped the cards. Chuckles was heard as the banker took the money infront of us. I turned and glared at Seung Hyun. When the next game started, we got a total of 5 points. I took another one and it was 10. Luck really wasn't at our side. No choice so we took another one. And we got 7! My god! 22?! Aish!

"It looks like luck wasn't at our side..." Seung Hyun shook his head and placed the cards down, resting his arm on my shoulder. We were misleading the banker though.

"Dong Ki yah." The banker called after everyone had their turn. 20 points, so the banker paid. "Young Rin ah." 21 points! Wow! Young Rin was the lucky one! After all of them revealed their cards, we were the only one left.

"We lost anyway. Just flip our cards. Don't be afraid." Seung Hyun said nonchantly. When the banker looked at me, I simply smiled back. Then the banker decided to take the risk and took another card. The both of us stared at him, studying his expression and laughed when he sighed in defeat. Seung Hyun flipped the cards and everyone was like damn laughing. "I told you we lost." Seung Hyun laughed as he said. He simply shook his head and started distributing the cards. Seung Hyun took them and handed them to me. I leaned on his chest as he leaned forwards, the both of us staring at the cards as I slowly uncovered them. 19! Finally...!

"Should we take another one?" I whispered loud enough for them to hear, putting up a show again.

"It's enough." He said.

"Is it?" I shrugged and placed them on the floor. When the banker motioned to us, we showed our cards and we finally won 50000 won! After a few more rounds, we decided to stop as it was getting late. 11PM already. After bidding farewell, we got washed up and went to bed. Good thing that the next day is Sunday.

Seung Hyun's POV

Yoo Bin was away when her phone rang at the coffee table rang. I looked at the caller and saw that the number wasn't save in her phone.

"Yoo Bin ah." I called as I stood from the sofa, walking into the kitchen. "You got a phone call."

"Answer it for me." She called back. She was busy with the washing machine.

"Hello? This is Kim Yoo Bin's phone." I said into the phone.

"Hello. I'm calling from Star Entertainment. May I speak to Kim Yoo Bin-ssi?" I heard a female voice.

"She is busy at the moment. Can I get her to get back to you in a moment?"

"Yes, sure. Thank you very much." With that, she hung up.

"It's a call from Star Entertainment." I walked behind Yoo Bin and said. "What's that?"

"Star Entertainment?" She turned back, then looked away. Acting weird again... "It's them who called me to join in the music video." She said softly. I nodded.

"Then they call you again for?" I asked, feeling curious.

"Yeah, why did they call again?" She asked aloud, as she turned back to the washing machine. When the maids came back, she passed the laundry to them and came out. She sat beside me and returned the call to Star Enertainment. I waited for her to end the call and looked at her, wanting to know what it was all about. "They said they want to meet me later."

"Meet you?" She nodded.

"Yeah. She didn't say the reason." She told me.

"What time are you meeting her?"

"She said to meet at Hood's Cafe in Kang Nam at 4PM later."

"You need me to send you there?" I offered.

"You're okay with me meeting her?" She asked, eyes widened.

"You agreed anyway, without asking me." I rolled my eyes. She chuckled softly and hit my shoulder with her's. "What?"

"You're cute." I looked away, feeling shy. What is she talking about?

Third person's POV

Dropping Yoo Bin off, Seung Hyun drove off, leaving her to chat with whoever she was meeting. She pushed the glass door opened and went in. Seeing the familiar lady, she quickly made her way there. Greeting, she took a seat.

"Sorry for asking you out on a Sunday." Min Hee apologised first.

"It's okay." Yoo Bin said.

"After the music video that you starred in, it's getting great response and you are really getting well-known by the public."

"Oh. Thank you." Yoo Bin smiled.

"So, our agency is thinking whether you would like to work in this field."

"What do you mean?" Yoo Bin asked, not getting what the other female was getting at.

"We would like you to join us in Star Entertainment." Yoo Bin's eyes widened in surprise. "If you are willing, we hope to have the chance to groom you in this industry." Yoo Bin was too surprised for words. Did she just got scouted?

"Thank you. But, I think I need to consider about it." She finally opened .

"Yes, no problem. We will get back to you again." Min Hee flashed her usual smile, making Yoo Bin smiled back. With that, they went off.

Yoo Bin's POV

I told Seung Hyun about it and too my surprise, he said that I could make the decision. If I wish to do it, then go ahead. Wow... I didn't expect that from him.

"Just, be extra careful since you are pregnant." Psh...

"So you are worried about the baby?" I thought he was worried about me!

"Are you jealous now?" He chuckled and asked. I rolled my eyes, looking away. "Aigoo..." He held my hand, rubbing it. "What's the jealousy for...?" He asked in a teasing tone. "You still called me childish... Tsk." He teased further and because of me being pregnant, I got a little pissed.

"Yah..." I pushed his hand off and inched further away from him. He was at one end of the couch while I was at the another end.

"Yah, what's wrong?" He asked again, smiling. Do I looked like I was joking? Irritated, I stood up and went to my room, leaving him alone to smile and laugh all he want. Right after I closed the door, it opened again. I clammed my lips, hiding my smile. He wouldn't just let me be. I walked to the bed.

"Hey..." He caught my wrist, stopping me. Slowly, he pulled me towards him, hugging me from behind. "Did I pissed my princess?" He snuggled to my hair, real close. I tried to free myself, but he only held onto me tighter, one arm over my waist while the other over my chest.

"Let go." I said, even though I don't mean it. He shook his head, his hot breath brushed against the side of my neck. He turned me around, embracing me again. It felt good, to be honest. I hope it would never end. He held the back of my head, continuosly pecking my neck. He held on me lightly, instead, I was the one who kept pressing myself onto him. He pulled away and looked into my eyes, gently. He caressed my cheek, sweeping my hair to the back and leaned in. I gasped excitedly when his soft, hot lips touched my mine. "Mmmm..." I moaned softly, arms around his neck. I sensed his lips curved upwards upon hearing me moaned. I know we should stop this as we would go further. But I trust him, that he has the self-control. I may be the one who is more excited than him. Who knows? I was drown by what he was giving me. Just by a kiss, I was already this aroused. It was a kiss that distracted you from thinking. You were unable to think. So breath-taking... He sat me on the couch behind me. He himself beside me, he roamed my back as he kissed me, trailing down. I panted, shutting my eyes, controlling myself. I clutched his shirt, tugging him nearer to me. He chuckled softly. He on my neck a few times. I would inhale deeply every time he on me.

"I think we should stop..." He panted, closing his eyes. I nodded lightly.

"Hm..." If we continue, I don't think anyone of us could control. He then laid on his back, pulling me down with him. My back leaned on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat so clearly. It was like music, so soothing... He patted on my shoulder, and soon, the both of us fell asleep.
---
Hello. Another chapter is up! Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it. ^^

To rachelee1031, Hi. I had goosebumps when I typed 'I was in your heart'. God! Haha! I would also really go crazy if my report was deleted! Here's the next chapter. You rocks too! :D Thanks for supporting! ^^

To lanza1521, Hi. Haha! I could sense him being a little disappointed if the child in Yoo Bin is a male. Yes, Seung Yoo is already jealous since Seung Hyun warned him to be careful and even told him not to go near his mother... The next drama would be different. Stay tune. Thanks for supporting! ^^

To devilsbabe96, Hi. Nope, it's okay for not commenting. Homework have to be completed first. Seung Yoo has to stop 'bullying' his sibling or he would get 'punished' by Seung Hyun! Haha! Here's the next chapter. Thanks for supporting! ^^ P.S. Short comments are appreciated too!

To jhens, Hi. No, I'm not offended. You wouldn't know how much I appreciate comments by readers. Here's the next chapter. Thanks for supporting! ^^

Schedulex2(C)
Started- 8:06PM, 201110
Ended- 10:52PM, 201110