Chapter 9

Friendly Marriage
Time- 8:38PM
---

Yoo Bin's POV

"Seung Yoo..." I called as I carried my sweet little son. I looked upstairs and wondered how am I going up. Is Seung Hyun still there? How am I going to face him?

"Aish..." I cursed softly and went up the stairs. I'm with Seung Yoo now... What's there to scare of? I'm just going to my room and put Seung Yoo to sleep. I thought and I reached the second floor. I scanned around my surroundings and Seung Hyun was not anywhere in sight. I quickly entered my room and locked the door. I sat on my bed and sang a lullaby to Seung Yoo, patting on his belly to put him to sleep. Then I heard a flushing sound from my room's toilet and the door slided opened. I stopped whatever I was doing and turned my head to the side and gasped when I saw Seung Hyun coming out.

"Yah. How many times do you want to gasp today? I felt like I'm something scary. Am I a beast?" He nonchalantly asked, back facing me as he slided the door closed. He turned back and walked forward, placing his on the bed, beside me. I quickly hid my nervousness and shock and patted Seung Yoo's tummy, resuming to what I was doing just now.

"Seung Yoo ah... Why aren't you sleeping? It's 9PM already..." I said as I got tired of the long period of patting. Seung Yoo was still wide awake. I stood up and carried him towards me, patting his back. I changed his sleeping position, hoping that he would fall in slumber faster. I sensed Seung Hyun watching me so I faced my back towards him. After another round of patting, my baby had finally fallen asleep. I slowly put him in his bed and when I turned to my bed, I saw Seung Hyun lying on it. 'He's asleep?!' I thought and went over to him. I looked at his sleeping look and realised something that I had not known. His eyelashes are really long... Jealous... Me myself, being a girl, don't even have such long eyelashes... I resisted myself from feeling his eyes. I smiled lightly as I examined his features. Seung Hyun is really handsome. Although I would always give him that what-the-hell look when he brags about how wonderful looking he is, I had to admit that he has the best looks of all man I had ever known. I took my pillow, thinking that I would spend my night over at his room. I don't know why, but the thought of sleeping with him didn't cross my mind. Am I too nervous? Or am I not used to it?

"Come here and sleep. Will I eat you up?" Seung Hyun mumbled when I was about to walk out.

"Huh...?"

"I said, I will not touch you so rest assured and sleep here." He repeated, eyes still closed. Gosh... He thought this is his room...? Even if he's just being polite, he should at least say he would return to his room. As though he could read my mind, he opened his eyes slightly and said,

"Or you want me to go back?" I did not respond and he took it as a yes and got out of bed. I mean he could stay here and we could sleep together but he just walked off like that and I don't know how to stop him...

"Sleep here then." I gently caught his wrist as he walked past me. Maybe it's to get rid of the awkward atmosphere, he walked back to my bed and flung himself on it, lying on his back.

"Since you asked, I will be staying here then..." He said, hugging the bloster. 'Thick-skinned...' I thought. I walked slowly to my bed and lied down, in super slow motion.

"Stop it. I said I'm not going to touch you... Why are you still so nervous...? Gosh..." I ignored him and turned my back to face him. I mean, you can't expect me to face him right? After all those that happened, only he could act like nothing had happened... Despite all that uneasiness and nervousness, I managed to sleep.

Seung Hyun's POV

I stirred from my sleep when I felt something falling onto my thigh abruptly. I supported my upper body up a little with my elbow and saw Yoo Bin's leg laying over my thigh. I was a little surprised at first, but then she started to snuggle closer to me. I looked down at her and pushed her hair gently off her face and saw her sleeping so soundly. I smiled to myself as I continously her hair.

"When did she started to have this sleeping habit?" I smiled and whispered to myself. I lied down and faced her, watching her sleeping face. Listening to her slow and stable breathings, I felt her face, feeling it's tenderness. Maybe she felt the itch, she began to move again, pushing my fingers away and came closer to me, pressing her head gently on my chest as she wrapped her leg tighter around me. Yoo Bin placed her arm on my waist and she fell back to sleep, totally not knowing what she was doing. I was once again, surprised by her 'unconscious-boldness'. This made me a little shy but happiness overcame it as I smiled secretly to myself. Hugging her to me, I went back to sleep.

Third person's POV

Seung Yoo started crying after he woke up, trying to get attention. Yoo Bin immediately stirred from her sleep and opened her eyes, only to see Seung Hyun's face right before her, only a few inches away. Her eyes grew big and screamed, pushing him off her. Hearing the loud screaming, Seung Hyun too, started to wake up. He opened his eyes and saw Yoo Bin sitting up. She grabbed the pillow behind her and began hitting Seung Hyun with it.

"What did you do?!" She continuosly hit his face with it.

"What are YOU doing?" He sat up and questioned her back as he caught the pillow, stopping her. Yoo Bin looked at him wide-eyed and remember Seung Yoo when she saw him standing on his bed, holding the sides. She quickly got off the bed and carried Seung Yoo.

"Good morning, little boy..." Yoo Bin pinched Seung Yoo's chubby cheeks. Seung Hyun walked over as well, and patted his head.

"Good morning, cutie." Seung Yoo smiled to Seung Hyun. "See. He likes me more." Seung Hyun said proudly as he looked at Seung Yoo. Yoo Bin glanced at Seung Hyun.

"I will deal with you later." She said and left the room. Seung Hyun just shrugged and went over to his room to get changed while Yoo Bin went downstairs and passed Seung Yoo to the maids before going up to change.

"What do you mean by I did something shameful?" Seung Hyun placed the spoon down on the table as he talked back.

"I know everything so stop acting." Yoo Bin said as she placed a piece of kimchi in .

"Gosh... You mean I did something to you when you were asleep?" Feeling absurd, Seung Hyun asked Yoo Bin.

"Didn't you?" Yoo Bin retorted.

"What did I do?" Seung Hyun felt so wronged.

"What did you do? Seung Yoo saw everything okay?!"

"My god! Ask Seung Yoo what he saw."

"I don't care. Go back to your own room and sleep today." Yoo Bin stopped the 'arguement' and continued eating.

"I will go back! Thinking of what you did to me yesterday, I would go back and sleep alone."

"Stop sprouting nonsense. What did I do to you?" Yoo Bin snapped back when Seung Hyun 'accused' her.

"What did you do?" Seung Hyun tilted his head a little as he asked. "I never know you are so bold. How can you do that to me when Seung Yoo and I were asleep?" He decided to tease Yoo Bin.

"Yah. Don't lie when Seung Yoo is around. He sure saw everything just now." Yoo Bin defended.

"Yah." Seung Hyun started. "This boy only saw you hitting me okay?"

"No...!"

"You scare the hell out of me yesterday and you are denying it? Tsk tsk tsk... You this girl..."

"What did I doing?" Yoo Bin asked again.

"Don't remind me of that. I'm scared." Seung Hyun said, looking down to his bowl of rice as he fed himself a spoonful of it.

"Don't make me sound like I had you or something. Don't go too far...!" Yoo Bin seriously can't remember a thing related to what Seung Hyun was talking about.

"Well, I did thought you wanted to me..."

"Yah!" Yoo Bin raised her voice louder. "Don't accuse me of something that I didn't even have a thought of doing!"

"But you did took advantage of me...!" Yoo Bin stared at the man opposite her, can't believe that he is saying those things.

"Why would I do that? It's you taking advantage of me!" She spat back.

"When did it happened?!" Seung Hyun doesn't want to lose and continued to bicker with her.

"It's you who kissed me!" Yoo Bin's voice was so loud that the maids turned their heads to their direction. They knew the both of them were good friends and know that they were not in love and never show affections to each other. Yoo Bin noticed she got to excited and immediately turned her head down to her food and eat. Seung Hyun suppressed his laughter and continued on his food. They ate in silence and after their breakfast, they went off to school.

"I see that you too, can't resist me right...?" Seung Hyun just blurted out of the blue. He loves to make fun of Yoo Bin.

"I don't want to throw up my breakfast, so stop it." Yoo Bin said, looking to the front.

"Aigoo, just admit that you are into my charms already." He continued to tease.

"I'm not..."

"Look at who's talking... Don't know who's the one who pounced herself onto me last night...?" Yoo Bin turned to him, feeling so shock and absurd at what he was saying.

"Pounced on you?" She started. "When did I pounced on you?!" She slapped Seung Hyun's shoulder.

"If you have a CCTV in your room, you can see for yourself. Since you don't have one, I can't say anything. I'm at the disadvantage already so why are you still hitting me?" He said as he rubbed his shoulder.

"I'm not believing you..." Yoo Bin just wanted to stop all Seung Hyun's nonsense.

"You're so bad. Not admitting what you did..." Seung Hyun didn't want to stop his teasings.

"I said stop it already..." Yoo Bin glared at him and he chuckled. The car then stopped outside their school.

"You're so cute." He pulled in and quickly pecked on her lips. "Love you. Bye...!" He got out of the car and went inside the school. Yoo Bin touched her lips. As much as she didn't want to show, she sure wanted more. She shook her head and got out of the car. She ran behind Seung Hyun, hit his with her bag and ran ahead of him. She turned back and stuck out her tongue at him. Seung Hyun coughed a laughter and walked towards Yoo Bin. Before Yoo Bin could ran off, Seung Hyun grabbed her wrist.

"Rude again...! Infront of everyone here, you hit you husband's ?!" Seung Hyun looked around and saw the students looking at them. Yoo Bin pulled away and slapped his again, using her bare hand this time. Seung Hyun stared at her, shocked at her boldness again.

"Why can't I?" She laughed and ran off before Seung Hyun recovered from his shock and chased after her.
---
Okay. Quite a boring chatper... I don't have a lot of ideas today but then I felt like posting a new chapter so... This is what I have for you all. :D Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it.

To devilsbabe96, Hi. Haha! I myself was like smiling from ear to ear as I typed. :D Here's another chapter! Thanks for supporting! ^^ Fighting!!!

To sweetgirl, Hi. Okay, the continuation for the last part... I was thinking what I should write for this chapter and you said a continuation so I just typed it. Haha! There you go! :D Thanks for supporting! ^^

To loveth, Hi. I have a new reader here I guess? Yeah!!! :D There's more better fanfictions out there. Mine is just average... Thanks for your praises and thanks for subscribing. ^^ Here's another chapter! Thanks for supporting! ^^

To yoobinfan, Hi. Hehe. I got shy as I typed too. So exciting!!! :D I'm getting excited already! Thanks for supporting! ^^

To Esmeralda, Hi. Haha! Perhaps that's fated? Maybe Jasmine was too into her food? Hahas! :D Yoo Bin said she was tired so Jasmine just takes it as it was. Seung Hyun was jealous! Yeah! Seung Hyun feels that Yoo Bin is the one for him and Yoo Bin has always been by his side so he just might as well confess. Emotions are strange things. Although two weeks is a little short but feelings can still change. :D When they first did it, they agreed to it and were mentally prepared, but now it's like Seung Hyun suddenly confessed and wanted to proceed to the 'next stage', so Yoo Bin is a bit not ready... Thanks for supporting! ^^

To sehjy, Hi. Here's another chapter! :D Nono... It would be a long story if she wanted a divorce. Here's more of TooBin moments! :D Thanks for supporting! ^^ (Thanks for recommending my story to your friend :D)

To dencey, Hi. Another new reader! Happy!!! :D OH!!! Thanks to her! That's so nice of her...! Yes! I'm like so excited when I typed about him being jealous. ^^ Soon Yong would be okay. His feelings for Yoo Bin isn't that deep yet as he knows she is married. Here's the next chapter! Thanks for supporting! ^^

Schedulex2(C)
Started- 8:38PM, 110910
Ended- 10:47PM, 110910