Chapter 47

Friendly Marriage
Time- 11:11PM, 291110
---

Seung Hyun's POV

"Okay. Then when could that be tested?" I asked, holding the phone. I listened to the person at the other line. "I got it." I sighed, disappointed at the reply I got. "But, is there any other options?" I asked, even though I knew there's no point asking. "I would bring her down as soon as possible. She still needs some time." I said and with that, I thanked the person and hung up the phone. "Yoo Bin?" I looked up and saw her standing by the door, looking shocked. Her eyes narrowed as she stared at me in disbelief. I stood up. "Let's talk." I went to her and pulled her in. Pushing my hands off roughly, she glared at me.

"Where are you going to bring me to? To the hospital? For an abortion?!" Her chest heaved up and down as she glared hard at me. I looked down to sigh and looked at her again.

"Yes." Her eyes widened and the next few seconds, her stare became full of hatred. "You have to remove the tumor no matter what." I stood firm.

"No. I'm not doing it." She turned away to walk off.

"Just face it please!" I grabbed her arm and sprung her to face me. "What's the point of running away? You will still need to face it in the end!" I raised my voice but she was not shaken. She struggled from my grip, trying to free herself and go to the door. I pulled her back, my hold on her arm tightened. "Just when are you going to stop avoiding?!" I yelled, feeling stressed, scared, anxious. Stressed as I felt time was running out, scared that I would lose her and anxious for everything that was happening.

"Stop talking about it! Just no!" She yelled back and squatted, pulling her hands back to cover her ears. I pulled her up and held her shoulders to face me.

"You have to go for the abortion. You have to, Yoo Bin." I told her. She shut her eyes tightly and pushed me off.

"NO! How many times must I tell you? I would not let you kill my child!" She panted, her glare as deathly as before.

"You are going. I would not risk your life." I declared and turned back to the phone on the desk behind me. I dialled the number to the hospital for an appointment but before someone picks the phone, Yoo Bin grabbed it and smashed the entire telephone to the floor. I stared at the broken pieces, then back at her, completely taken aback for her sudden outburst.

"I'm capable of doing anything. I will not let you off if you have any more thoughts on my child." God, look at what she was saying...

"Is the child only your's? How many times have we argue about this issue? Why can't you just understand and listen to me?!" My hands went to her shoulders again and shook her. "I tried talking to you nicely, you wouldn't listen and when I lose my patience and yelled at you, you still wouldn't listen! What do you want me to do?!" I released her and held my forehead. She stood rooted, looking away. "Okay..." I continued after calming down a little. "How are you going protect the child when the chances of you getting cancer is high?" I asked. I know people would bash me for 'cursing' my wife, but I just want to get it into her head. I understand that she wanted to protect the child but her way of protecting is wrong. "You are not protecting it, you are only harming it..." I told her, my tone became soft again. She looked up at me.

"Then how is aborting protecting the child?" She asked back. "You don't love this child right? That's why you are able to let go so easily." Tears came streaming down again. "Don't try to sound nice by saying that child is also your's." She shook her head as she said. "When you say you knew how I feel, do you really know?"

"Of course I do...!"

"No, you don't." She said. "If you really know how I feel, you wouldn't make this decision!" She yelled again. Someone please help me with this girl...

"If you don't remove the tumor, not only you, the child would also be affected. But if the child is aborted, you would live. Why must we sacrifice two people when in fact, one can live...?"

"So that's what you always thought... Are you thinking that I would be grateful to you for thinking for me?" She asked, again, looking at me in disbelief. "No, I'm the least grateful. Mind you, you want our child's death! You selfish jerk!"

"What is wrong with you?!" I yelled in distress. She sure can say anything easily when she is insane... All of a sudden, she squatted and screamed, sharp and loud, her voice ringing the whole mansion, maybe even the entire neighbourhood. Her hands covering her ears, head shaking from side to side, eyes shut tight. I began to panic. I quickly held her shoulders. Her state scares me. Body trembling and her screaming really sent shivers down my spine. "Yoo Bin ah." I called continuosly, shaking her. My voice was covered by her's. "YOO BIN AH!" I shouted in my loudest volume and luckily, she heard it and calmed down. She looked to her sides then to me. "Calm down..." I rubbed her shoulders, taking note of her reactions. It was my first time seeing her like this. Then, she broke down again, her landed on the ground and started to cry, her face buried in her hands. I was about to embrace her when her cries stopped, hands dropped to her lap and the next thing I knew, her whole body limped and her head was against my chest...

Yoo Bin's POV

My eyelids were heavy and I was having a hard time opening them. I adjusted my vision and infront of me was white. Turning to the side, it was still white. I slowly pushed myself to sit up. Four walls were white and I was alone. I tried to recall what happened earlier. I got into a big arguement with Seung Hyun when I suddenly screamed, feeling desperated and all stressed up, not knowing what to do and then, everything went black. I guess I was in a hospital. I looked around, seeing the chair, the couch, the side tables and all. Then it hit me. I quickly felt my stomach with widened eyes. My child... Just then, a doctor came in and I asked him frantically if I already went through the abortion. Choi Seung Hyun, I would not let you off...

"No. You had fainted and your husband sent you in." The man in white answered, smiling. "I will help you to change the drip." He said and I nodded. After he left, Seung Hyun was still not back. When I was about to get down the bed, the door slid open and my gaze met Seung Hyun's.
-
He quickly came to my side, grabbing my hands. "Are you okay?" Worry painted all over him as his eyes fixed on me. I nodded lightly and looked down. My mood was still foul.

"Where have you been?" I asked, half curious and half suspicious. He might just arrange an appointment and force me for an abortion...

"I'm with the doctor just now." I just knew it... I looked away. He caressed my head which made me turned to him. His eyes asked for my understanding but I just broke the eye contact, once again. He sighed. "Okay. Don't think about anything. Just rest for now." He wanted to tug me in but I stopped him.

"Is this the only way? No more options?" I asked weakly, tears threatening to fall as I knew from the start that I would one day, still have to give up on this child. My body shook at the thought. When I lie on the cold bed, doctors looking down at me, then within a second, the life in me is gone... He sat at the side of the bed.

"I will be with you." He assured as he enveloped me.

"But," My voice soft and fragile. "I want to keep the baby. Seung Hyun ah, I really want to..." I 'pleaded' between my sobs.

"We can have babies anytime..." He said gently, patting my back. "We can have twins, triplets, quardrates, maybe even a football team to break the world record." He pulled back and smiled. My lips curved despite me crying.

"Seung Hyun..." I called as I looked up at him. Throwing myself to him, he hugged me tight.

Seung Hyun's POV

I left Yoo Bin with her parents and went to see the doctor again. I was in the doctor's office when Yoo Bin was still unconcious. He told me that she was under a lot of stress and needed time to rest. The doctor advised me not to pressurize her too much about the issue and told me to see how it goes before getting back to the topic.

"Have the both of you discussed about it?" The doctor asked. "It's better to wait till her condition gets better."

"We had discussed about it just now. But I hope that the appointment would be later in the future. She needs time to get prepared." I told him what I thought and he agreed and said the operation would be next month. Closing the door, I went back to Yoo Bin's ward. My feet were heavy. Everything seemed so bleak. Why must this happened to us? I slumped to a nearby bench, burying my face in my hands. Why all of a sudden a tumor? And at this point of time? It was too cruel for us, for her. If only I could change fate, I was willing to do anything.

The In-laws turned to look at me when they heard the door slid opened. Forcing a faint smile, I went to Yoo Bin's side.

"What did the doctor said?" Mother-In-Law asked.

"She was fine. Just to take note on her diet and have sufficient rest." Although they knew about the 'baby-issue', I try not to mention that, hoping to lessen Yoo Bin's pain. They nodded, not knowing that the appointment date was set. They stayed till late night. When I came back after sending them off, Yoo Bin kept her eyes on me. I sat on the side of her bed.

"Tired?" I smiled, pretending that I don't know what she was thinking. She smiled faintly and shook her head lightly.

"How is it?" She finally asked. I just nodded as I smiled.

"When is it?"

"Yoo Bin ah, don't worry about it." I knew that when I told her, she would not be able to rest properly. Her mind would run wild with all sorts of thoughts. I want her to rest first.

"Tell me." She insisted in knowing. I had no choice but to tell her.

"Next month. There's still time." She nodded, her hands on her stomach.

"Don't be afraid. We would go through this together." I kissed her forehead and heard her sighed.
---
As I promised, another chapter! Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed! ^^

Schedulex2(C)

Started- 11:11PM, 291110
Stopped at '-', 1:01AM, 301110

Continued- 1:51PM, 301110
Ended about 2:50PM?, 301110

Posted- 3:57PM, 301110