Chapter 26

Friendly Marriage
Time- 8:11PM
---

Third Person's POV

[After 10 days]

"Is the Director in?" Seung Hyun asked the secretary.

"Yes. Please hold on." He pressed a button and said into the phone, "Director Kim, Mr Choi is here." With a nod, he said, "Yes." and put down the phone and turned to Seung Hyun. "Please go in." Seung Hyun smiled and nodded before going to the door. He knocked and opened it.

"Wifey?" He called as he poked his head in. "Ready to go?"

"Hey... Hi." Yoo Bin's eyes glued to the desktop. He went in and sat on the chair opposite her. "Hold on..." He then went to walk around in her office as he waited for her. He read magazines, storybooks, newspapers, looked at the displays, and he had waited for her for 1 and a half hours.

"Okay, done. Let's go." She took her bag and the blazer on her chair.

"Finally..." He stood up and walked to her. "What do you want to eat?"

"Let's settle dinner at home. It's 8PM already."

"Okay." He took her hand and left the office.

"You should reduce your workload. Study plus work, you would be very tired." Seung Hyun said when they were in the car, driving home.

"No choice. This is the time when it is the most important. Everything must be done properly so that the project would go smoothly in the later part." She answered, looking to the front.

"So how is it going?"

"Quite fine. The advertisement department had produced the design of the banner. But what I'm more concerned about is the designing. The designs I had received today are not really to my liking..."

"So you rejected everything...?"

"I chose two out of them. Others are all rejected. They will be summiting me new ideas after two days." Seung Hyun nodded as he listened.

"How about you?" Yoo Bin turned and asked.

"Fine. I feel that the designs are okay but I told them to continue to come up with new ideas." She nodded and closed her eyes. When they reached home, Yoo Bin straight away headed to the study room.

"Yoo Bin, go sleep first." He held the chair when Yoo Bin was about to sit.

"Just a little more editing." She promise and pushed his hand off and pulled in the chair as she sat. He shook his head and went out. He picked up the phone and ordered pizza. He waited for the delivery and when the food arrived, he brought the them upstairs.

"Eat first." He settled the boxes down and sat on the couch. Yoo Bin typed the last sentence and stood up.

"What have you bought?"

"Pizzas!" He opened the boxes and showed her. She took one and started eating. "Eat slowly..." He wiped the crumbs off the corners of with his thumb. She was hungry so she chewed quickly. "Don't choke yourself."

"I'm so hungry..." She chewed as she talked. He messed her hair as she looked like a child and she just smiled at him.

"Don't stay up too late today." He reminded her as he cleared the mess after eating.

"It would be quick." She hit the keys on the keyboard.

"I bet a 10000 won, you would not step out of this room before 12AM."

"On." She said softly with her eyes on the screen. He went out and threw the rubbish. Seung Yoo was playing with the maids so he just leave him to enjoy his time.

"Put him to sleep by 10PM." He told the maids and went upstairs. He went to his room and read the documents. He wrote a report and when he was finished with it, it was 12:10AM. He rubbed his ears and went to the door. He opened the door to the study room.

"Yoo Bin?" Yoo Bin was already asleep at the table, face buried in her arms. He saved the work she had done and carried her bridal style. Bringing her to his room, he laid her on his bed and covered the blanket over her. He planted a soft kiss on her forehead before he turned off the lights and the table lamp and continued with his other work.

Yoo Bin's POV

I woked up at the sound of the alarm clock. I sat up and looked around. Where am I? I should be in the study room... I turned and saw Seung Hyun laying on the table. Okay, I got it... I took the blanket and covered him with it. I squatted beside him and watched, listening to his soft and slow steady snores. I stood up and went to my room to get washed up. I realised I did not bathe yesterday. Gosh... How dirty I was... I came out of the bathroom and dried my hair. After that, I went over to Seung Hyun's room and wrote a note to him.

Seung Hyun ah,

I went to school already. Remember to eat your breakfast before you go off. I had packed your things for work. Do a last check before you leave. A start of another day, let's work hard! Fighting! :D

Yoo Bin.

I set the alarm clock and pasted the note on it and placed it on his table. Just to drive me to school, he sacrifies 30 minutes of his sleeping hours. He must be really tired lately... I smiled to him before I left. I had called the chauffeur earlier and he had arrived. I left with him and arrived at school soon after. It was a week since the new school year started. I'm in Year 2! Finally, I have juniors!

"Good morning, Yoo Bin SunBae." Juniors greeted me and I returned the greetings. I went to class and sat down. I was the first to arrive. I got everything ready on the table when I heard the door slammed to the walls. My head shot up and saw Jung Ri's gang. They even kicked the door opened... I looked away and continued reading the textbook.

"I heard you are the Top student in the level last year. Not bad..." Jung Ri started and I rolled my eyes at her comment.

"What do you want?" I looked up and asked.

"Nothing. Can't I have a talk with you?" She asked, smiling at me.

"Well, as you can see, I'm busy." I pointed to my textbook. She coughed a laugh as she rolled her eyes. Then her face changed.

"Yah, don't be arrogant. You merely got first. You wouldn't be so lucky the next time."

"Whether I top the level or not, I don't think it has anything to do with the three of you. We are not in the same level so we will never be competitors." I shot back at them.

"What you said?" Jung Ri pushed me hard on my shoulder causing me to fell back, nearly falling off from my seat. I glared at them and stood up.

"I said don't worry. I would not compete with you for the first place, if you even got the first place in your level."

"Yah! You seriously...!" Ji Eun cut in and grabbed my hair. I caught her hand holding onto my hair.

"Let go." I firmly said.

"I had been tolerating you for the whole of last year. You are going to get it today." And the next thing I knew, her hand had already swiftly landed hard on my cheek, causing a stingy sensation. My eyes widen, my hand feeling my painful cheek, anger building in me.

"What? You lost your soul?" Min Ju laughed as she said. The three of them smirked and went off. I wanted to pull them by their hair and have a fight with them, but I just can't move. Too shocked and stunned to move. Tears fell and I ran to the toilet. I looked in the mirror and realised my cheek had five- print. How am I going to see my friends now? I did not bring my make-up kit with me so there was nothing I could do...

"Oh my... Where did you go...? I have been looking for you..." Jasmine said, holding onto my wrist as she bent down and panted. Looking up to me, she saw my reddened cheek and stood up straight.

"Yah! What happened to your face?" She turned me to face her. "You got slapped?! Who did that?!" Her eyes enlarged as she questioned me. I had no choice, so I ended up telling her about the incident.

"Those girls seriously need to be taught a lesson. Who are they to slap you?!" Jasmine got so angry and slammed the table with her palm. Just then, the teacher came in and lessons began. Everything was fine until Seung Hyun called.

"Hey, come down to the admin centre. I bought you lunch."

"You mean... Now?" I turned to eye Jasmine as I said.

"Yup, I only have an hour so be fast okay?" With that, he hung up the phone.

"Seung Hyun SunBae called you?" Jasmine asked. I nodded. I took my compact mirror out to have a look at my face.

"How am I going to see him?" I became anxious as the marks were still quite obvious. "Do you have your make-up kit with you?"

"No..." She shook her head.

"Aish...!"

"I think you could just go and meet him and tell him everything." Jasmine said as she pulled me out of class.

"You know he would kill the girls when I tell him everything..." I don't know why I was worried, but I don't want him to know about it.

"But still, you have to go downstairs..." She then dragged me all the way downstairs. "Go..." She pushed me and I slowly strolled to the admin centre with her standing behind me, watching. I saw Seung Hyun waiting infront of the door and put on a smile.

"Hey..." I said, face slightly turned to the side.

"Here." He held up a plastic bag. "You didn't eat breakfast, did you?"

"Ah... How do you know?" I pulled my hair to the side of my face, hiding the marks.

"I asked the maids... What are you doing pulling your hair?" He asked.

"Huh...?" I held my cheek. "Nothing..." I smiled to him. He looked at me weirdly, bending down. I took a step backwards. "What...?" I asked, hoping him not to see those things.

"You are acting strange..." He looked closely to my face and his eyes suddenly widen. "Yah...!" He held my hand and pulled it off. ...! He saw it... He became more shocked when he saw the finger prints. "Who the hell slapped you?!" He raised his voice.

"It's nothing... No one slaps me..." I pulled back my hand and turned around.

"Tell me. Who did it?" He sprung me to him. His face all so serious. I kept quiet. "Tell me who in the world slapped you!"

"I..." I can't take myself to say the name.

"Jung Ri?" He asked, holding my wrist. "Min Ju? Or is it Ji Eun?" Seeing me not responding, he pulled me into the campus. I tried to stop him, but he is stronger than me and ignored whatever I said. I don't know where was he taking me to, but he seemed to be like finding the girls. When he saw them hanging around at the resting area, he went over.

"Seung Hyun Sunbae!" Ji Eun called in excitement.

"Is this what you all did?" Seung Hyun asked coldly, motioning to me. They glanced at me.

"Huh...? What are you talking about?" Ji Eun asked, trying to avoid Seung Hyun's glares.

"I said did you slapped Yoo Bin!" He screamed at them and I could see them jumped a little. Ji Eun looked down.

"We are just talking to her in the morning. We did not touched her." Jung Ri lied and I rolled my eyes. How could she lie so well...?

"Is it? Are you sure the three of you just talked to my wife? Or did you all do something else?" His eyes pirecing through them.

"SunBae, you are not there at that time and you wouldn't know how rude and stuck out this girl was...!" Min Ju joined in.

"Whatever my wife says, I don't think you all could turn her face into this state!" He retorted.

"I did slapped her." Ji Eun admitted and lifted her face. "But so what? I hate her. I don't know why would you even marry her. I like you first and she just came in and snatched you away!" What the hell was this girl talking about?!

"So what?" He rolled his eyes and said. "You think I would like you? From the day you girls started to bully Yoo Bin, I dislike you all. I don't understand why Young Rin would have a friend like you. The both of you are so much different..." He spat at Ji Eun. Ji Eun started to tear and the other girls were about to say something when Seung Hyun continued, "Touch my wife again and I would deal with you personally. Get it?" He glared at her one last time and dragged me away. He pulled me to his car at the carpark and pushed me in.

"I still have school..." I held his hand as he was about to turn on the engine.

"Are you going to stay there and continue to let them bully you? I'm not going to let that happen."

"But I want to stay here." I told him and he turned to look at me, bewildered. "I can take care of myself. I wasn't the Kim Yoo Bin I was in the past. Letting them going their own way. I did protected myself just now. I did rebelled them..." I told him.

"If you protected yourself well, would your face become like this?

"This wouldn't happen again. You even scolded them. They would not do it again. And I promise to take care of myself, since you had already leave this school..." I smiled, trying to make him less worried. He sighed and held my cheek, caressing it.

"Is it painful...?"

"Nope..." I shook my head and smiled faintly.

"Eat then." He opened the cover of the lunchbox he bought. I received it from him and began eating. I gave him a spoonful of rice and meat as I was the only one enjoying the meal.

"But shouldn't you be at work?" I asked.

"I have lunch break too..." He reminded me.

"Then why aren't you eating?"

"I had a heavy breakfast in the morning. Not hungry yet..." I opened my mouth and sent the last chicken meat in.

"Okay, done." I smiled, feeling satisfied. "Go back to work okay? And remember to eat something during breaks." He nodded and I opened the door, bringing the rubbish out.

"If someone comes and mess with you again, call me. I would fly here." He said.

"Okay... Becareful when you drive." I smiled and closed the door. I waved as he drove off.
---

Okay, I had no more ideas on the travelling thingy so I just continued with them back in Korea. The both of them are now into a working mood. And soon, more drama would come. :D Stay tune... Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it. ^^

P.S. '71 Into the fire' is releasing tomorrow in the theatres in Singapore! Singapore readers, do remember to purchase a ticket and give support! :DD

To devilsbabe96, Hi. Haha...! Yoo Bin had somewhat paid him... Exams are more important. Study hard and good luck for your exams! Fighting! Everything is as fine for me. Hope things are going well for you as well. Love you... Thanks for supporting! ^^

To Esmeralda, Hi. To be honest, I don't have many ideas nowadays and I tried to squeeze something out. So... But thank you for your honest comments. No worries, I accept all comments. I would try harder in the future. Thanks for supporting! ^^

To ize, Hi. I can absolutely understand the feeling of studying the whole day and the stress students get when the term 'O Level' is been mentioned. Although I still have a year till I would go through those scary major exams, I withnessed my seniors working real hard, preparing themselves, going to night classes and all... Stress and tension could be felt. So determination is important here and of course, hard work too... Strive for it! Study hard now and play hard later! :D My ideas had been running out on the trip thingy so, yes, craps are produced... Hehe. Yeah, since they are back in Korea, more events would be coming up and of course, conflicts. So stay tune... Thanks for supporting! ^^ (All comments are useful to me! :D)

Schedulex2(C)

Started- 8:11PM, 191010
Stopped at '-', 10:00PM, 191010

Continued- 8:19PM, 201010
Ended- 9:21PM, 201010