Chapter 8

Friendly Marriage
Time- 8:17PM
---

Yoo Bin's POV

I woke up as I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I sat up weakly. Looking around, I saw that the sky has not brightened up yet and Seung Yoo was still fast asleep. I found out that it was only 5AM then. I opened the door and found Seung Hyun sleeping outside my room. I squatted down, looking at his sleeping face. Traces of tears can be seen. I sighed and went downstairs.

"Good morning, Madam." The maids in the kitchen bowed as they greeted. I smiled and nodded.

"I'm going out soon. Please take care of Seung Yoo." I informed them and they nodded. I took a bath and left. Keeping the money safe with me, I went to school. No one has arrived in school and that the school was quite dark, I walked around the neighbourhood and went back when it was about time.

I had not see Seung Hyun around in school and it is lunch time now. Feeling tired, I laid on the table as I waited for Jasmine to return.

"Aren't you eating?" Jasmine came back with the food and sat opposite me. "You don't look good. Are you okay?"

"I'm just tired." I replied with my eyes closed. Then Soon Yong came. I watched the two of them eat. Then my phone vibrated. It was a private number.

"Hello?"

"Kim Yoo Bin-ssi." The voice was exceptionally familiar. "You promise to pay up today." Knowing who the caller was, my face expression changed. I quickly stood up and excused myself.

"I would pay you today." I said into the phone after I was outside the canteen.

"I'm at your school entrance now. Either you come out or I will make my way in." My eyes grew big. They are here?! I hung up the phone and made my way to the main gate. I saw them at the security post and walked over. I took out the envelope in my pocket and extended it out infront of them. They checked the amount and smiled.

"Your parents are not in the company so I thought you have escaped as well. I like your attitude. You kept your promise..." The man who seemed to be the leader ran his fingers on my cheek. I slapped it away.

"Now that you got the money, leave us alone." They then walked off. I heaved a sigh of relief. Who knows they would come to school to look for me? I thought of going to the office and meet them there immediately after school.

"Who are they?" I jumped at the voice behind me and sprung to the back.

"Senior... You gave me a fright..." I closed my eyes, trying to calm myself down. Soon Yong just simply smiled.

Soon Yong's POV

I followed Yoo Bin as she didn't look good. She made her way to the main entrance and handed something to the men there. They doesn't seem to be close to each other. I went up to Yoo Bin when the men went off. Standing behind her, I asked who they were, causing her to jump and turn back to see me. She looked so cute when she tried to calm down.

"Why are you here?" She asked, looking up. "Where's Jasmine?" She looked around as she added.

"I'm just worried so I came out. She is still at the canteen." Yoo Bin nodded and then silence...

"So who are they?" I asked again as curiousity crept into me.

"Ah... They?" Yoo Bin pointed to the back. "Just here to get something." I knew she doesn't want to let me know so I stopped asking. Yoo Bin then walked towards the resting area at the back and sat there, looking so liveless.

"What's wrong? Are you sick?" I sat beside her and felt her forehead. She shook her head as she hung it low.

"Is it because of Senior Seung Hyun?" Yoo Bin turned to face me that instant and I knew I guess correctly. She turned away the next second.

"No... I'm just tired." She was lying. I just knew it. How could she be happy if her husband is always seen with the other girl? Although the whole school calls them the 'perfect couple', I think otherwise. They may look happy but Senior Seung Hyun just don't seem to treat Yoo Bin like he loves her. Then Yoo Bin stood up, back facing me. She seemed to be wiping her tears. Pulling her shoulder back a little so that she faced me, sure enough, I saw tears. Right at that moment, I thought a dagger was stabbed deep into my heart.

"Why are you crying?" I wiped her tears with my thumb and gently hugged her. Yoo Bin did not push me away, just stayed still in my embrace. I felt my shirt got wet but I cared less. I caressed her head lightly and sighed softly to myself. After one or two minutes, Yoo Bin pulled away, drying her face as she turned away from me.

"Let's skip today." I decided as I pulled her out of the campus and into my car.

Seung Hyun's POV

Yoo Bin had left the house even before I woke up. So much so for the morning. I went to school and went up to Yoo Bin's classroom. She was laying her head on the table. How much had she cried that made her so tired...? After assuring she was in school, I sighed and went up to my class. Time seemed to pass by so slowly today. I couldn't concentrate and lose my temper with the teachers and classmates easily. When it was lunch time, I was loitering at the third storey as I don't have the appetite to eat. I stopped at the staircase that linked to the resting area and looked down. I sighed again and happened to turn and look to the direction where the resting area is and I was sure my eyeballs nearly dropped out. Yoo Bin was in Soon Yong's arms! And that junior was patting her head...! Gosh! When I thought I'm going to burst any moment and rush down to beat the hell out of him, Soon Yong pulled Yoo Bin away. And what shocked me more was that Yoo Bin did not struggle and willingly let herself being pulled by him. I followed the direction they were going and saw them getting into a silver car. Then the car drove out of school. I was fuming mad and dialled Yoo Bin's number. My call was rejected and when I called the second time, her phone was switched off. I smashed my phone to the ground and stomped off.

"Oh! Seung Hyun ah. I saw Yoo Bin leav-"

"Shut up." I cut that classmate of mine coldly and went to the canteen. When I finally found Jasmine eating alone at a table, I went to her.

"Give me your brother's phone number." I demanded. Jasmine looked up.

"What's wrong?"

"Give it to me!" I raised my voice and the people in the canteen turned to face me, all of them stopping their meals.

"How can I just give you my brother's phone number? Why do you need it?" She talked back.

"Then call your brother. Call that brother of yours to bring my wife back here this instant!" I roared and she jerked at my booming voice.

"What are you tal-"

"Call him!" I insisted and Jasmine eyed me as she put the her phone to her ear. Then she put down her phone.

"His phone is turned off..."

"Damn!" I hit my fist on the table which made the culteries jumped up a bit. "I don't care how you do it, I want your brother to bring my wife back by the end of school. If not, he is getting it the next day. Get it?" I threatened and leave the canteen.

Soon Yong's POV

I turned off my phone when Jasmine called me. I contiuned to drive to who-knows-where.

"Decided where to go?" I asked, not shifting my eyes off the road.

"It doesn't matter." Yoo Bin said as she leaned her head on the window. I then decided the place to go...

Soon, we arrived at a beach. I parked the car and realised that Yoo Bin had fallen asleep. I took the small cushion at the backseat and placed it under her head and swept her hair off her face. Yoo Bin looked so weak, so drained off. When I saw her hugging her arms, I covered a blanket over her. What had she gone through lately...?

Yoo Bin's POV

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself covered with a blanket. I lifted my head and the pillow dropped. I picked it up and saw beach infront of me.

"You're awake?" I turned to back and saw Soon Yong smiling at me.

"Have I slept for a long time? You could have wake me up..."

"Not really long. You just napped for an hour. Feeling better now?" He asked. I nodded.

"How do you know I like the beach?" I asked and stepped out of the car. Stretching a little, I closed my eyes as I breathed in the moist air. The breeze messed my hair and I pushed them behind my ears.

"All girls love them..." Soon Yong said as he came out. I smiled to him.

"Thank you. You even skipped school because of me."

"I have always wanted to try skipping school anyway. Mrs. Kim is so boring..." We both laughed at the comment.

"It's good to see you smiling again..." He said as he looked at the sea. I just smiled and walked into the sands. I sat under a shady tree and listened to the rolling waves. Soon Yong sat beside me. The both of us were silent, immersed in the peaceful atmosphere.

"Have you played in water before?" I asked out of the blue, pointing to the sea infront of me.

"Jasmine often wants me to play with her when we were younger. So we would always play at the beach infront of our apartment. Like those kids playing... Chasing each other..." Hearing this reminded me of Seung Hyun and I when we were younger, we used to play at the beach too...

"Do the two of you splashed water at each other too?" I asked, recalling how Seung Hyun and I would play.

"Ya. Then I'm often the one being pushed..." I smiled as Soon Yong said, recalling his childhood memories too. I often pushed Seung Hyun, causing him to fall... Then we just chatted. School, family, how I get to know Jasmine... Soon, the sun started to set. We watched the sunset. All this while, my mind is full of Seung Hyun. It's stange. I used to feel my heart thumping like mad when I saw Soon Yong but now, it doesn't. I don't know when it stopped. Being with Soon Yong is no longer nervous and anxious. It had became comfortable, like a friend you know for a long time. After the sun sets, we left.

"Turn in at that junction." I pointed to the junction at the end of the road and Soon Yong turned in.

"It's there." I pointed to my mansion.

"Wow. Your house is amazing!" Soon Yong said in awe and I smiled.

"It's a bit far from the main road right? You should have drop me at the bus stop outside... I could walk in myself."

"It's okay. Just a few corners to turn." Then he stopped at the gate. "Bye then. Sleep well."

"Thanks for today." I smiled and hopped out. I waved and watched the car leave before entering the front potch.

Seung Hyun's POV

I was sitting at the wooden bench waiting for Yoo Bin to return. 8PM and she is still not back... Then I heard a vehicle drove in and stopped outside. I looked through the fence and saw Yoo Bin waving as she smiled.

"Finally back?" I spoke as she walked past me. Yoo Bin gasped and jumped, turning to my direction. "Why are you so taken aback? Have you took me for a ghost or have you done something wrong?"

"It's dark and I didn't notice you when you suddenly spoke. That's why I got a fright. Not that I'm guilty." She retorted and ignored me, walking towards the main door. I got up and caught up with her, pulled her wrist and sprung her back to face me.

"Where have you been? Why did you turned off your phone?"

"Nothing. I just tried doing something you used to do." It's dark but I was sure I saw her rolling her eyes. She flung my hand away and opened the door. I sneered and went behind Yoo Bin. I pulled her wrist and dragged her upstairs.

"Yah! What are you-" I pulled her into her room and flung her to the wall. Still grabbing onto her wrist, I looked down at Seung Yoo.

"Seung Yoo ah. Play outside." I said with no expressions on my face and tightened my grip when I felt Yoo Bin struggled. Seung Yoo just looked at me with that innocent face of his.

"Why are you doing this? You are scaring him...!" She continued to pull away but she is no way stronger than me.

"Bring him out." I said to the maid who happened to walk past and she quickly carried Seung Yoo downstairs. I slammed the door shut and pinned Yoo Bin to the wall.

"What are you doing?! Let go! You're hurting me!" She screamed at me.

"Don't scream at me. You're in the wrong." I told her off with my eyes widen.

"What did I do wrong?"

"What did you do wrong? Hugging a guy in school, playing truant, turning off your phone and coming home this late!" I pushed her wrist harder to the wall as anger filled me.

"How are those wrong? Me going with a friend is wrong?" She snickered. "So what if I turned off my phone? It's something you usually do. And if 8PM is late, how much earlier is coming home at 6AM be?" She shot back. "Ah... It's indeed very early. Because it's morning..." She smirked and looked away. I'm dumbfolded. What else can I say? Then I saw her eyes getting teary and I started to get guilty, again.

"Don't go to Soon Yong." I managed to say. She looked up and stared at me. Her tears filling her eyes, ready to spill any moment.

"What?! You can be with Young Rin, why can't-" I cupped her face with both hands and sealed her lips with mine, stopping whatever she wanted to say. I can't listen to her speak anymore. I felt her pain...

Yoo Bin's POV

I gasped as my eyes enlarged so much and my body tensed. Feeling Seung Hyun warm and soft lips, my heart thumped so hard that I could hear it. Watching Seung Hyun's face, eyes closed, the pace of my breathing became fast. I started to move. I pushed him at his shoulders, trying to push him off, but he leaned in more, controlling me. Seung Hyun then pulled away and touched my nose and forehead with his, while I'm still in the state of shock.

"Because you are mine..." He whispered. My heartbeat was so quick and I quickly pushed him off and went behind him.

"What are you doing? Are you now fooling with me?" I asked after my shock subsided a little.

"No." He turned to me and held my shoulders. "Why would I fool with you?"

"Then what are all these? Saying I'm yours just because I went out with Soon Yong? And when you are with Young Rin...?!" I cried as I remember seeing him with Young Rin that day.

"No. It's not that. About yesterday, I'm sorry-" I cut him off.

"Why is it sorry again?! I hate sorries!" I yelled into his face. "Do you know how many times of sorries did I received from you? When you do something wrong, 'I'm sorry', then we patched back, then you repeat it again. Do you really know that you are wrong when you say 'sorry'?" A tear came. "I'm not accepting your apology!" I shouted at him. "I'm not going to accept it..." I covered my face as my voice faded. All of a sudden, I was pulled into an embrace.

"Let go..." I spoke in between my tears, pushing him off. Seung Hyun tightened the hug so much si that I couldn't even move.

"I love you..." I heard him said. I stopped fidgetting. Eyes widen... Confusion...

"What do you mean...?" I asked, my voice unsure.

"I love you... Yoo Bin ah..." He whispered. I still can't believe my ears. Seung Hyun loves me? HUH?! Seung Hyun pulled away. I dared not looked at him.

"I'm sorry for hurting you. I apologised because I care for you." He said holding onto my shoulders, looking at me. "I thank you for being there for me. Everything you had done for me and this family. And lastly..." He paused and lifted my face, wiped my tears and continued,

"I love you." I felt my heart skipped a beat. Seung Hyun cupped my face again and inched nearer. This time my eyes closed automatically. Our lips met again. His arms s to my waist and pushed me close to him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Seung Hyun moved his lips as he tilted his head more. He my lips, wanting to enter. I slowly parted and he pushed his tongue in, wandering inside my mouth, not missing any part as he held the back of my head. The both of us were so lost in the kiss that we don't feel the need of oxygen. Seung Hyun gently pushed me down to the bed behind me and hovered over me. Knowing that we won't be just kissing, I don't think I'm prepared for the 'next stage'. I wriggled under him and panted. Looking up at him again, I saw the lust in his eyes. I sat up and got off the bed and ran to the toilet downstairs. Leaning onto the door behind me, I tried to sort out all the events that happened. Then I came to a conclusion. The reason for my heart not beating for Soon Yong is because, my heart is already beating for Seung Hyun...
---
Okay! The chapter that I have been waiting for!!! So excited till now!!! Haha! My mum called me an idiot for smiling at the computer screen and went she came over to look at what I'm up to, all she saw was words! Then she called me a big idiot! Hahs! I have been posting not-so-happy moments of TooBin so that the story would slowly link to this, but I guess I let you readers wait too long... I'm so sorry about it. I promise more happy TooBin moments are on the way! Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it :D

To dopesole, Hi. I cried so much for that chapter! Gosh...! Yes, agitate him a little and he would spill everything out. Just like this chapter! :D I'm sorry. I have been preparing for this chapter and kept all of you waiting. I'm sorry! This is how the things turned out. Hope it's okay for all of you. Thanks for supporting! ^^

To Esmeralda, Hi. I'm so glad that you like that chapter. I was thinking that the chapter was a little weird as I typed. Oh ya... The timeline...! I'm so sorry. I think I neglected that point. I would improve on that. Thanks for pointing out. So we shall just take it that it was just a few days to a week after Seung Hyun and Young Rin broke up? Thanks once again, for reminding :D Yes, both families are rich but sometimes companies do loan money when the company is facing some difficulties. Thanks for supporting! ^^

To yoobinfan, Hi. I cried alot as I typed that chapter. So... Here's the new chapter! Thanks for supporting! ^^

To Himnae, Hi. Yeah! I got a new reader! :D Well, the fantasies of Soon Yong stops here...! :D Erm... about Yoo Bin being pregnant... Not yet, as nothing happened between she and Seung Hyun after she gave birth to Seung Yoo. So... Maybe later in the story...? Stay tune! Thanks for supporting! ^^

To devilsbabe96, Hi. Another reader for me! Yeah! :D I'm glad that you enjoyed this story. I just started my craze over TOP at the start of this year so of course Yoo Bin would be in the picture as well! Then TooBin craze! :D Yes, from now on, more of the happy stuff would come along the way! I promise! :D Thanks for supporting! ^^

To sehjy, Hi. I seriously cried quite a lot while typing that chapter. Erm... Through this chapter, is it still a bad sign? Or is it a signal to the start of happiness...? ^^ Thanks for supporting! :D

To bby_ji23, Hi. I'm so happy that I have loyal readers. Thank you so much! ^^ For readers who enjoy my story, be it loyal or not, here's another chapter! Thanks for supporting! :D

Schedulex2(C)
Started- 8:17PM, 090910
Ended- 11:34PM, 090910

Replied to bby_ji23 at 9:10PM, 100910
Ended- 9:13PM, 100910

Posted at 9:14PM, 100910