Chapter 35

Friendly Marriage
Time- 10:31PM
---

Third person's POV

Walking down the stairs, Yoo Bin saw Seung Hyun and Seung Yoo at the table, having breakfast. She took a deep breath before sitting opposite Seung Hyun. No eye contact, no conversation. The maids had been whispering when they noticed the weird and unusual atmosphere within the house. Yoo Bin peeked up at her husband, wondering if she should tell him about the shooting of a music video when he too, looked up at her. He can't get used to the quiet house too. He wanted to say something, anything. If she was okay, where had she been yesterday and to tell her that he was worried and sorry. Seeing his eyes, she quickly looked away and had forgotten about the idea of telling him the issue. She smiled and patted Seung Yoo's head when she saw him staring at her. She then went to the kitchen to pour herself some apple juice. She doesn't feel like having milk today. Watching her, Seung Hyun quickly looked back to his food when she turned and walked back to the table.

"Omma...!" Seung Yoo stretched his arm to her. Maybe he too, can't stand his parents' cold war.

"Yes...?" She asked gently as she lifted him out of the chair and placed him on her lap. Handing him a piece of bread to hold on, she pushed a spoon with omelette into . In order to avoid eye contact, her head remained low. Seung Hyun on the other hand, was staring at her, feeling mixed. Really not knowing what to do, he can only watched. When he finally can't stand the cold atmosphere, he pushed the chair back and stood up.

"I'm full." With that, he went back upstairs. She leaned back, sighed. Feeling relaxed, she was able to smile and talk normal to her son again. He turned back when he reached the second floor, seeing her able to eat properly. Going to the chair nearby, he sat and watched her from upstairs, watching her back. It made him looked like a stalker but he just wanted to do it. The maids noticed him watching and occasionally turned back to see their master. He stared at them when they turned, using his eyes to 'order' them to do their things and mind their own business. Not knowing a pair of eyes was watching her throughout, she really thought that he had returned to his room. She was enjoying her meal with her son. Her voice filled the quiet mansion and warmed his heart. He too, was enjoying her voice, closing his eyes. He opened his eyes when he heard her asking their son if he was full. He stood up to return back to his room when she stood up from her seat, carrying their son. Standing behind the closed door, he heard the door to her room closed and her voice faded, being blocked by the thick wall seperating them. He closed his eyes, roughly scratched his head, messing his hair and flung himelf onto the bed.

"My god... How am I going to live this day...?" She leaned against the wall while Seung Yoo was walking around, saying his 'baby-language'. She sat at her desk and spaced out. She snapped back when her little cutie hit my thigh, grabbing her attention.

"Sorry, Seung Yoo ah..." She squatted infront of him and hugged him, feeling sorry that she was spacing out when she was supposed to give him her attention. "Do you want to go play?" She carried him and walked out to the front potch. They had played and ran around for a while when she heard a car stopped outside, followed by the doorbell. She slowly stood up, waiting for the door to be unlocked from inside the house. Instead, Seung Hyun came walking out, holding onto a brown document envelope. He pushed the door opened and Min Yeon came to view. Although she was blocked by Seung Hyun, Yoo Bin could still see her. Turning back to Seung Yoo, she smiled and wiped off his sweat forming on his forehead. Guiding him back into the mansion, she closed the front door but did not continue walking after that.

Yoo Bin's POV

What is wrong with me? He is just freaking handing her a document! Kim Yoo Bin, just stop already...! As I was 'in space', back facing the door, the door flung opened and I immediately snapped back. Not turning back, I quickly walked off with Seung Yoo. I gave Seung Yoo and myself a shower. Dinner was as the same. None of us talk, even Seung Yoo seemed to be used to the quiet-ness as he just kept quiet and ate whatever I gave. Seung Hyun didn't talk about Min Yeon's visit and I did not ask. Just... After that, we returned to our own rooms.

The next morning, I went to school early alone. I did not call the driver, I took a bus there instead. Jasmine just shake her head when I told her our progress. None of us wanted to give in to each other. Both of us wanted to keep our pride. Lessons were fine. Jasmine was like so happy when I told her that I would be going to Star Entertainment today. I was having a late lunch alone at school as Jasmine went home to get her project done.

"Hey..." I turned back to see Soon Yong and I smiled.

"Oppa..." I called and he sat opposite me. "Why are you still at school?"

"Class ended late." I nodded and continued to eat. I sensed him staring at me so I looked up, to see him looking at me with a somewhat heart broken look. "I heard from Jasmine." I didn't understand at first but then I got him. I smiled bitterly. "Are you okay?"

"Hm." I smiled and nodded.

"I also heard that you are going to be in a music video...?" He changed the subject after a pause, maybe to make me feel better. I looked up again and nodded.

"I thought I could give you a surprise." I said and he laughed softly.

"I got a shock already when Jasmine first told me. I thought she was just fooling around..." I smiled again and ate. "I'm looking forward to that..." He continued.

"I would give you a bigger shock when the music video is released...!" He laughed and patted my head.

"Seems like you're back to normal." He said, feeling relieved.

"Hm. Thanks..." I thanked him for his concern. In the end, he drove me there. I was inside the building, infront of the counter. I was waiting for the manager as I could not just go in alone. The security wouldn't allow that. The receptionist called someone and soon, Min Hee came. We greeted each other and she led me in. Thanking me for accepting the offer, she opened the door to a office. I bowed and greeted the people inside and was offered a seat. I sat and waited for the others to arrive. I was alone then, as the others went to prepare stuff while waiting.

"Kim Yoo Bin-ssi..." I turned back and was surprised. "Wow... It's really you..." He too, seemed taken aback.

"Seul Ong-ssi?" I stood up and called, unsure. Then a smile crept up my face. "Why are you here?"

"I'm the male lead in the music video you are going to be in." He said and my eyes widen.

"Huh?! You mean... Huh?!" He chuckled, seeing my expression.

"I was shock as well when they showed me the picture of the female lead." He said. "The world is soooo small...!" I was like so stunned! How can this be happening! The world is smaller than small! Then my head bolted up.

"Female lead? Me?!" He nodded.

"You don't know?" I didn't reply. What was happening? "Anyway, this is one of the songs in my new album, so do well." He became serious and when I looked up, he smiled again. Then something hit me again.

"Huh...? Your album? You're a singer?"

"Why? I don't look like one?" He eyed me. I waved my hand infront of me, shaking my head.

"It's not that. Just that I had not seen you before..."

"I'm a no-face singer." It took me awhile to understand what 'no-face' means. "No one knows how Mr. Joo looks like."

"Wait wait... Are you saying you are Mr. Joo?!" My eyes widen somemore. "I'm your fan!" My pitch went a key higher as the excitement set in me, knowing that my idol was standing infront of me! And better still, having a conversation with me!

"It's me." He gave a proud smiling face and then the both of us laughed.

"My god... I really didn't expect this..." I said as I sat back down. He just smiled.

"Oh ya. I love Maxstyle." He suddenly blurted and it caught me by surprise.

"You recognised me?"

"When I saw you at the park, I thought you look familiar. When I was told that the female lead is a model, I was so so shocked when one of the posters being pasted in the malls was shown to me. Then I thought of you. You're good at shocking people." We laughed.

"Thanks." He laughed more.

"And you're even the CEO of Maxstyle... I met a rich missy here..." He eyed me.

"You sure do a lot of research..."

"Of course... I love the clothes there..."

"Thank you for supporting."

"You should give me a VIP privilege. This is from Maxstyle!" He pointed to his coat he was wearing and when I took a closer look, it was what I designed!

"It's designed by me..." I said softly, looking down.

"Really?" I gave him another surprise.

"Surprise!" I exclaimed and we laughed again. How strange it was for me to laugh so many times with him. He laughed again, gently shaking his head, feeling unbelievable. Then the others came and the meeting started. The cast is only me and Seul Ong. In this new album, Seul Ong would be revealing himself to the public, to his fans and I would be in one of his music videos. They came across my poster when they were looking for someone to shoot the video and I caught their attention. They then went on to explain the concept and stuff. My character was to be ditched by Seul Ong as he had his reasons. An expected scenerio as he is a ballad singer. The contract was signed. Everything still seemed so unreal. Oh my god...!!! I can't help but to smile to myself every now and then. It was like I forgotten everything at home. I bet Seung Hyun saw me smiling for no reason but he kept quiet about it so I too, keep that to myself. Secret, shhh...
---
Quite short for today. Thanks for reading and hope you all enjoyed it. ^^

To devilsbabe96, Hi. Haha. Seung Yoo is a 'attention- grabber'. Kids are like that. And since his mother was asleep, he would go to the one who was awake. Chocolate cupcake sounds good!!! :D So, the other identity of Seul Ong revealed! Thanks for supporting! ^^

To lanza1521, Hi. Another complication? Maybe? Haha! Yoo Bin is getting back at Seung Hyun without her knowing...!XD Oh my...! Your predictions are right! All right!!! *Claps claps* Oh no...! You got this one wrong. Hehe... Seul Ong is not a model but a singer! Thanks for supporting! ^^

To eka, Hi. I guess you are a new reader? Welcome and thanks for reading! :D I don't really know about Jae Joong... And I picked characters randomly so... Hehe... So is the offer true or just another trap to trick females... It's revealed! Thanks for supporting! ^^
(Replied to eka @ 2:11AM, ended @ 2:14AM)

Schedulex2(C)
Started- 10:31PM, 071110
Ended- 1:31AM, 081110