It begins here [One-shot] [H]

Friendly Marriage

Time- 10:42PM,


Yoo Bin's POV


I lied on the bed. My hand extended out and rested on the empty side of the bed. I missed him so much. I sighed, another hand still grabbing on the phone. I had been dying for the phone to just ring once. I was so tired, but yet I coudln't get to sleep. Gosh, I was suffering for lovesick. No doubts about that. What is he doing now? Still in the office? Is he thinking about me too? Is he working his off?

"Seung Hyun ah..." I called whisperingly as I closed my eyes, resting for the long day.

"Omma!" I stirred and turned to the other side, trying to ignore the calls. "Omma!" The crisp clear voice again, a tiny palm hitting my hips continuosly. I lazily opened my eyes, turning. A small smile appeared when I saw my five-years old Seung Yoo sitting on the bed beside me.

"Good morning..." I said while smiling, sitting up. I reached for him and carried him to my lap. He just smiled at me. He must be in a good mood this morning. I gave him a pat on the head and brought him downstairs and went to wash up. As water fell on my head, I was in deep thoughts. I was missing Seung Hyun again. Oh my god... I really want to see him, dying to see him. I silently prayed, that hopefully a surprise visit would happen again today. Seung Hyun had left for China for about two years. He went off after three months Seung Yeong was born. Everything was alright at first. He made calls every morning and every night and we still chatted online or via webcam. And would visit home once a few months. But slowly, I guessed things got really busy and the number of times we interacted had decreased. And his last visit was nine months ago. So, that explains my lovesick right now. I went to the dining table after getting all dressed up.

"Good morning, Seung Yeong." I smiled, reaching for her cheek when I sat on the chair. Seung Yoo was giving his sister a french toast to hold on while I fed her.

"Omma, appa said he would return when it's time for me to enter elementary school, right?" Seung Yoo asked. I nodded.

"Yes, dear."

"Then the day is coming soon!" He exclaimed happily, showing his set of grown teeth. I smiled back, nodding.

"Hm. Then appa will get you the airplane figuring you always want." He nodded energetically.

"I will show appa how well taken care of you and Seung Yeong are and impress him! I will show him that I can protect omma and Seung Yeong like a man too. Just like how appa did!" I chuckled softly.

"Yes, our Seung Yoo is great!" He flashed me a kiddish smile and continued to eat his cereal. I continued to feed Seung Yeong porridge. The three of us ate happily.

I was in a taxi, on the way to the office. My mood has lightened a little because of Seung Yoo. Good thing Seung Yoo and Seung Yeong were with me. I the computer first thing I entered the office and the secretary, Tae Joong reported the schedule for the day.

"Okay. Thank you." I smiled and he bowed, leaving the room. I checked my mail, hoping to get an email from Seung Hyun. But as usual, I was once again disappointed. I must be in desperation as I suddnely felt angry for he didn't even contact me for like how long? See, I don't even remember how long has he not contacted me. It was this long ago! I picked up my phone, calling him again. I didn't dare to let my hopes high. One ring, two rings, three rings, four rings... Seven rings... Ten rings... I sighed, was about to hang up when the call suddnely got answered.

"Yeobosaeyo?" I inhaled deeply, hearing the voice that I yearned for these months.

"Seung Hyun?" I called, not sure whether he really picked up my phone this time after I failed to contact him millions of times.

"Yes, Yoo Bin. It's me." Strangely, his voice doesn't sounded like how I expected. I was here missing him to death but he sounded so carefree.

"You finally answered the phone..." My voice soft and I could feel myself choking on my tears.

"I'm sorry. I was really caught up in the work." He explained.

"Did you eat well? Don't neglect your health just because you are busy." I said, getting worried for I know he won't be able to take care of himself when he is alone.

"I'm fine. Don't worry. Really." I don't know why, but our conversations had been this flat and awkward for like ages ago.

"Seung Hyun." I called.

"Hm?"

"When are you coming back?" I asked, even my voice sounded so broken.

"About a year more."

"Then, will there be surprises in the near future?" I begged for a 'yes' in his reply. Please, God...

"I'm afraid not." I sighed, totally saddened because of his reply. I can't meet him for a year? Damn it! A year?! You mean for freaking 365 days?!

"Yoo Bin." He called and I returned to my trance. "I'm sorry, but I got to go. I will contact you again." With that, he hanged up. I stared at the phone.

"Will you really call back?" I whispered to no one in particutlar as I slowly dropped the phone and place it on the table. I looked at the photoframe of me and Seung Hyun placed on the side of the desk and closed my eyes, stopping any tears from falling.

I attended meetings and signed tons of documents throughtout the day and when it was evening, my handphone rang.

"Omma!" I heard a clear voice called out excitedly even before I could utter a word.

"Yes, Seung Yoo?" A smile spreaded across my face upon hearing his voice.

"Omma! I saw appa!"

"What are you talking about, Seung Yoo?" I asked gently, even though my heart skipped a beat hearing about Seung Hyun.

"Appa didn't tell you? That he is coming back?"

"Appa said he will come back after a year, as promised." I said, still feeling a little confused.

"No," He only said, which made me more puzzled.

"Seung Yoo ah," I called, wanting to ask him more about it when he suddenly said again.

"Omma, just come back early today! I want to eat the tofu soup you cook."

"Okay. We will talk again when I returned, okay?" I still said, although I was a little affected by just mentioning Seung Hyun.

"Okay. Bye omma!"

"Hm. See you at home, Seung Yoo." I hanged up the phone, cocking my head to the side a little as I thought of what Seung Yoo said just now. Shaking the thought off, thinking that he also missed his father a lot, I went back to work.

It was about 8:45PM, but I was still in the office, busying typing the last draft. I told Tae Joong to leave first so I was the only one in the office. I finished the typing in a fast speed as I still remembered that I promised Seung Yoo I will be back home early. I packed everything and went down.

I alighted from the taxi and began to walk to the lane which led back home. My car was in service and it was troublesome for the taxi to drive into the lane so I usually dropped off at the main road. My heels knocking on the floor as I walked tiredly. Tired, exhausted, sleepy...

I reached the front gate and rang the bell and waited for the gate to be unlocked.

"Omma?" I turned to the side and saw Seung Yoo walking out from the garage.

"Seung Yoo ah, why are you outside?" It was late at night. What is he doing outside alone?

"Appa, omma is still pretty, right? You have to give that airplane to me." Seung Yoo turned back and said to someone in the garage which I can't see. My eyebrows furrowed. What is he talking about? It can't be... I gasped when a tall man appeared behind Seung Yoo. He smiled the moment he saw me. Oh my god! I wanted to scream there and then. I wouldn't care if I disturbed any of the neighbours. I just wanted to scream. I couldn't believe my eyes and when I opened my mouth, nothing comes out, only breathings.

"Good job. Seung Yoo is a man already." Seung Hyun squatted down and handed the giantic box to Seung Yoo. "Seung Yoo ah, quickly go back and get ready to sleep. It's late already." Seung Yoo hugged the box, nodded quickly as he smiled happily before dashing through the gate. On the other hand, I was still staring at Seung Hyun when he stood up again. I looked at him in disbelief. God, what is happening?

"Yah, I'm disappointed. You don't look happy." He said, still smiling. He reached for my wrist and my eyes followed his hand, feeling the warmth. He is really back? This is reality? I'm not dreaming? Not hallucinating too?

"Oh my god..." I whispered in sheer shock. I still think that my eyes were playing tricks on me.

"Seung Hyun...?" I called to make sure.

"Yeah, YeoBo." He cupped my face. "Neither you are dreaming nor hallucinating. I'm back." He added , like he had read my mind. My other hand reached for my lips, covering it as I stared at him as reality hit me. He is back! He only chuckled, seeing me with this kind of reactions.

"You really don't seem to be welcoming me back. Are you cheating behind my back? Is there a guy hidding in the attic?" He teased. My eyes literally changed.

"Yah...! What a thing to say!" He only laughed louder.

"You didn't give me a welcome hug like you always do." He told me and I was fighting my tears. I sniffled as I shot him a look. I was tricked! Totally tricked! What is he doing here when he said he will only come back after a year and no visits anymore. Seeing my teary eyes, he closed the gap between us and embraced me.

"I missed you." He said softly.

"Are you sure?" I asked back.

"Of course, what are you talking about?"

"Then why didn't you call? And why did you say you wouldn't come back this morning?" I asked, a tear fell and got absorbed in his shirt.

"I will only miss you more if I call you everyday. You are toturing me with you voice. And as for this morning, I was at the airport when you called. You shouldn't know anything if you want me to pay you a surprise visit, right?" I remained quiet, dumbfounded.

"Thanks for the surprise." I said sacastically.

"Hey, it doesn't sound right." He protested. When all he got was silence, he caressed my head, while I buried my face in his chest, smelling his scent as I continued to wet his shirt quietly.

"So, are you back for good? Or just a surprise visit?" I asked after a while.

"Back for good." He replied and I pulled away, looking at him. "The trip is shortened so, surprise...!" More tears gathered as I heard him. Without thinking, I gave him a slap on his chest, glaring at him.

"You are dead." I declared, choking on my own tears. "You lied to me!"

"What did I do this time?" He asked, feeling wronged.

"Do you know how upset and disappointed I get this morning when you said you couldn't come back coldly? What? You asked me whether I'm cheating behind you? I should be the one asking! Why are you talking to me as if you don't miss me at all?" I raised my voice, trying to hide my tears.

"Wow, wow. Relax. I don't have those intentions." He raised his hands in surrender.

"You are not getting in unless you explain everything." I said, giving him a strict look.

"Yah, it's my house." He said, can't believe that I actually said that.

"I have been in there longer than you do. It's mine!" I retorted. He let out a laugh.

"I wanted to give you the biggest surprise, that's why I played a tiny prank on you." He emphasized the word 'tiny'. "And don't accused me for not missing you."

"If you really did miss me, would you not call?" I talked back.

"I told you you are torturing me with that voice of yours."

"So now, you are saying it's my fault?" I raised my voice again.

"Yes, it is your fault." He plainly said, not wanting to give in. I snorted, still glaring at him.

"That's it. You are not coming in. I'm not going to let you off." I announced, going into the gate, leaving him outside. Seung Hyun held onto the gate when I was about to slam it shut. He gave it a forceful push and my grip loosened.

"Then you think I'm going to let you off for accusing I didn't miss you a bit?" He smirked, his voice dangerously calm. "I shall prove you wrong." With that, he dragged me in with my eyes widened. He ignored everyone and pulled me up the stairs. When we reached our room, he slammed the door shut and grabbed my face, pulling me in to a hungry kiss. I gasped softly, feeling his demanding lips. My heart jumped like hell and I felt myself becoming soft. He snatched the bag from my hand and threw it to the floor before pulling me towards him. My arms went around his neck as I pulled him lowered. We poured our longing and love for each other. After like forever, he pulled away and looked at me lovingly, a total change from the wolf he was just now. He showered my face with light kisses, pecking on everywhere he could. I closed my eyes and panted, feeling myself getting warmer against his body with his every action.

"Seung Hyun..." I murmured, feeling like I was going to collapse. He attacked my lips again and his tongue easily went into my mouth, savouring every part of it. His hand got tangled in my long hair while the other dropped to my hip, caressing it. I moaned, gripping onto his waist.
-
"I have been missing you like hell..." I breathed when he pulled away a little. I stared at him, as if he would be gone if I don't cherish the time to see him as much as I want. He panted, his hand caressing my cheeks lovingly.

"I miss you a lot too." And he leaned in, going for my neck. I closed my eyes in pleasure, in deep breaths. His hands reached under my blouse, feeling my . I allowed my hands to roam around his broad back, pushing myself to him. Our bodies had already been very warm. I lowered my arms and pushed it under his T-shirt, caressing his smooth skin. He on every part of my neck while I moaned, not even thinking about restraining myself. He pulled away, his fingers fiddling with the buttons of my blouse, popping them. My eyes were half opened, still watching him. I must be crazy, but I just missed him this much. Dropping the clothe, he claimed my lips again, this time more gently, with more love. I pulled the hem of his shirt, wanting it to get out of the way. I felt him smirked in my lips as he threw the tee over his head and pushed me to the nearest wall.

"Uh..." I uttered, reaching for his brawny arms. He pulled one of the straps of my bra down as he lowered to my shoulder. My head was resting on his shoulder as he continued to abuse my skin as his hands explored my body. With a swift move, he unhooked the bra and threw it to the ground.


Third person's pov


Seung Hyun inched back to admire the beauty and his work. Her glory and the marks he gave her, they only made her more alluring and tempting. Yoo Bin's eyes showed desperation. For the first time, she felt herself being desperated. Desperate for his touch. She reached for his arms.

"Please..." She whispered, on the verge of begging. He chuckled softly, hands went down to her pants and unbuckled her belt. Stripping her off of the remaining clothes, he smiled mischievously. He had not seen her body for such a long time. On the other hand, Yoo Bin doesn't give a care to the stares she was getting. Instead, she fixed her gaze on the tent created on his jeans. She reached for his belt, controlling herself for not ripping the clothe. He waited for her, watching how her face twitched with irritant when she couldn't it easily. His hands went to her's, giving her aid. The jeans together with the undergarments fell to the ground. As he moved closer to her, she moaned shamelessly, feeling something brushed against her inner thighs.

"Seung Hyun... Please..." She pulled him to her, once again kissing on his lips. She felt herself grinding her hips into his, which he pulled away, surprised. She was restraining herself from bursting. She really wanted him. She don't know where she got the strength from and pushed him to the wall, changing their positions. She pinned him to the wall, nibbling on the side of his neck hungrily. Seung Hyun was still in the state of slight shock. Where did his hard-to-get princess went to? Who is this... girl before him? She must be this desperated to nearly him. With this thought, the teasing-cells that he thought was gone came back again. He smiled.

"Are you trying to ... Me?" He asked, caressing the back of her head.

"You think I wouldn't dare?" She asked back, looking up at him with her face showing frustrations. ually frustrated. She was already going insane and yet he can still joke? Don't he want her too? She's the only one who longed for him so much? He was about to say something when she suddenly gripped on his arm, pulling him away from the wall and almost throwing him onto the bed. She looked down at his surprised expression.

"Yoo Bin ah, wha-" She pushed him back down when he was about to sit up. For the first time, her eyes showed so much lust. She doesn't care anymore. She must get him tonight. Climbing on his body, she straddled him. Seung Hyun just watched her. She lifted her hips and lowered herself, closing her eyes as the tip of entered her. She stopped midway, feeling a slight pain. For such a long time, she did not have and it does hurts a little. He was bigger than she thought, but overwhelmed by the lust and desire, she shook the thought away and slammed herself down, taking the whole length.

"Uhhhh...!" She let her head fell back as she moaned out loud. She stiffened, still adjusting to the size in her.

"Yoo Bin...?" He called genlty, reaching for arms. He needed her, but seeing her unsual acts made him worried. She shook her head, indictating she was okay. She began to move her hips. Holding onto his thighs for support, she pushed herself up before pushing down again. His hands grabbed on her waist, ing as she rode him. Moans and groans filled the rooms. Slapping of skins was heard and the room was steamy. Panting, he rolled themselves over and hovered over her. He ed deep inside her, unable to take any more slow pace. Her moans became louder, her back arching off the bed.

"Uhhh..." She panted harder as she felt him hitting her G-spot over and over again. The same feeling came back when they made love months ago. He understood and knew how to pleasure her. "Seung Hyun..." Her walls started to clench. "Uhhhhhh...!" Her body tensed, her back arching as she poured out her fluid. He hugged her tightly, quickening his pace to reach his peak. Her body shook from her . After a few more , he buried his face into her neck and squeezed her body, filling inside her with a low groan. He panted in her neck, finally relaxed and laid on her. Her eyes flapped opened as she looked down at him, hand reaching for the top of his head. She caressing him, playing with his hair as she smiled faintly.

"You're heavy..." She whispered weakly, still caressing the top of his head. He let of a sigh, before pulling out of her and rolled to the side. He tugged on her wrist, wanting to hug her but she was faster than him. She threw herself to him, snuggling in his chest as she lifted her leg over his. He smiled, securing her. She closed her eyes, sniffling the familiar smell of his. Her tears came again, thinking how hard it was for her to be alone. And to make it worse, this stupid husband of her's didn't pick up her calls for 9 months. Just the thought of this made her angry. Tears flowed, wetting his chest. He pulled back, feeling the dampness.

"What's wrong?" He asked, worried. Wiping the tears off, he lifted her chin to make her face him. She turned away like a child, sobbing.

"Why?" He asked, reaching for her cheek and caressed it. "Did I hurt you?"

"..." She muttered, eyes fumming with anger. She kept her gaze away and wiped her falling tears herself.

"Yoo Bin?" He called, holding on her shoulder.

"Jerk..." She uttered again, her eyes red.

"What is it...? You are scaring me." Another hand reached for her cheek again, only to be slapped away.

"I will never let you off. Life won't be as easy for you anymore." She suddenly turned to him and shot, glaring at him with teary eyes.

"What are you-"

"What? Cheating behind your back?" She asked again in disbelief, remembering what he 'accused' of her at the front gate earlier. It was so absurd. He should see how much tears she shed just for him. He should use that business brain of his before even uttering those ridiculous accusions. "I should be the one asking this and you have the guts to question me?"

"Yah, it was meant to be a joke."

"Joke?" Her eyes narrowed as she saw him smiled. "Joke?!" Her eyes widened. "Am I a joke too?"

"No... Why are you saying this..."

"I must be." She said, tearing threatening to fall again. "I even you."

"What happenened, Yoo Bin? Everything was okay just now..."

"How can you not call me?" She asked. "How can you not answer my call? You said you were playing a trick on me. So how is it? Fun? You must be feeling that sense of acheivement when I went crazy and ." She added. "Because you have got what you want. Making me desperate for you." She eyed him sharply. He was dumbfounded. He don't have any intention to make her go crazy for him. Like he said, it was just a joke, a little prank he wanted to play on his wife.

"Listen to me..." She slapped his hand off, pushing him away as she got up from the bed. She slammed the bathroom door closed as she wiped her continuos tears. The door opened again and Seung Hyun caught her wrist, forcing her to face him. Ignoring that the both of them were fully , he stared into her eyes.

"Please, hear me out."

"No." She stubbornly spat, turning away. He pulled her into a hug, which she struggled, slapping him all over.

"Let go." She ordered calmly, even though she would really kill him if he does let go. He tightened his embrace, almost lifting her off the ground.

"I'm sorry." He said, knowing the reason for her anger. "I shouldn't have avoided your calls. I'm sorry. Please punish me."

"Of course I would. Don't even dream about a good life in the future." He nodded, smiling a little. Yoo Bin's arms slowly went to embrace him, feeling herself giving in. They stayed like this for a moment.

"Are you really back? Will you be gone when tomorrow comes?" She asked, afraid to lose him again.

"I unpacked my luggage already." He smiled. "And I will not leave again. I already told Dad I will not go for business trips anymore. Over my death bed." He said.

"Really?" She pulled back, looking up at him. He nodded.

"Hm. I will be with you and the kids forever." He kissed her cheek. "Yeobo...?"

"Hm?"

"Can I make up to you for everything at one go?" He asked innocently. She looked at him in wonder, not getting his meaning.

"What do you mean... Yah...!" She slapped his chest, eyes widened when she caught the message. He chuckled.

"Why, you said you will punish me. I will pleasure you."

"This sounds like you are the one punishing me." She spat, rolling her eyes.

"Come on. You even pounced on me just now..." He reached her hips, wriggling eyebrows as he pushed her gently to the wall behind her.

"Yah, yah." She distanced themselves, pushing his shoulders. She glanced down and saw standing proud again. She blushed, looking away. He smirked, lifting her chin.

"You looked so damn hot when you me just now. Can you do it again?" He whispered. She inched back, looking at him weirdly. He just smirked again and kissed her lips, pushing his tongue into . Her fingertips ran up and down his arms, and finally stopped at his neck, pulling him lower. He hooked one of her legs.

"So what is your decision?" He asked, smiling sweetly.

"Welcome in." She smiled back. And almost at the same moment, he pushed himself inside of her, making her arched off the wall.




"After arriving at home, Seung Yoo immediately called you. I don't even know. When I finished unpacking and went downstairs, I saw him talking to you on the phone, saying he saw me." Seung Hyun buttoned his dress shirt as he said. "Then I told him to just call you to come back home earlier. This boy nearly spoil my surprise plan." Yoo Bin smiled, grabbing her phone.

"So you brought him to buy the airplane model?"

"Hm. He has been pestering me since I entered the mansion, saying I have to keep my promise since you are still beautiful. He still said, omma said that liars are bad guys. I'm going to tell omma you are a bad guy. He said that in my face." Yoo Bin chuckled.

"Well, liars are jerks." She stated. They both laughed.

"But, I think I will have to take back the model plane."

"Why?" She turned to him as they went out of the room.

"I have hugged you the whole night and it is obvious that you lost weight." He said. "He still claimed that he took good care of you. Is he a jerk? Since he is lying?"

"Yah." She called, narrowing her eyebrows.

"Seung Yoo ah." Seung Hyun called, ignoring her. He walked down the stairs and went to his son sitting on the floor in the living room, playing with the model plane. He looked up at Seung Hyun.

"Good morning, appa." The child smiled.

"You have to give that back to me." Seung Hyun simply said, extending his hand.

"What's wrong with you?" Yoo Bin pushed his hand away, looking at him in disbelief. Seung Yoo's expression had changed.

"Why?"

"You said you took care of omma, but omma lost weight." He told his son.

"Appa didn't say omma can't lose weight." Seung Yoo hugged his new toy, saying innocently. No way he would surrender it to his father.

"If you took care of omma, she would have gain weight, not lose weight." Seung Hyun retorted.

"Appa just said you want omma to still be beautiful when you come back...!" Seung Yoo defended.

"You might not know, omma is always beautiful. But after knowing she lost weight, she don't look as beautiful anymore." Yoo Bin watched her husband in horror.

"Appa didn't say so in the first place!" Seung Yoo raised his voice, hugging the plane tighter. He stood up, stepping backwards.

"Yah, you can't get your prize if you didn't do your part." Seung Hyun went forward to his son.

"Omma!" Seung Yoo shouted. "Appa is a bad guy! He didn't say that you can't lose weight! He is a liar, a cheater! He wants to cheat my aeroplane!"

"Seung Hyun ah, what's wrong with you?" Yoo Bin caught Seung Hyun's arm, pulling him back. "You are scaring him."

"Look at what you are saying." He ignored her, still looking at his son. "I bought that!"

"You gave it to me so it's mine! You cannot touch other people's things! Omma said that's stealing!" Seung Hyun was dumbfounded.

"Yah." Seung Hyun called as Seung Yoo dashed behind Yoo Bin. "Yah...!"

"Yah!" Yoo Bin screamed back, stopping her childish husband. "Stop it. What are you doing to a child? Don't let your jokes go too far." She lectured. Seung Hyun was about to say something when Seung Yoo poked out his head form behind and stuck out his tongue.

"Appa got scolded for being a bad guy~"

"Choi Seung Yoo." Seung Hyun called, eyes widened at what his son did. He had not been in the house for just a while and what had his obedient son became to?

"Omma, don't love appa anymore. We shouldn't get close to bad guys." Seung Yoo said to Yoo Bin, tugging on the hem of her dress.

"This boy..." Seung Hyun was about to get him when Yoo Bin blocked him with her arm.

"Enough. We will be late if we don't eat breakfast now." She said. Turning back to Seung Yoo, Yoo Bin lifted him off the ground.

"Let's eat." She smiled. Seung Hyun knocked lightly on the side of Seung Yoo's head.

"I will get this settled next time." Yoo Bin pinched his waist, causing him to wince.

"Bleh...!" Seung Yoo stuck out his tongue again, seeing his mother standing at his side. "Appa will be jealous because omma loves Seung Yoo more!" He boasted proudly.

"Yah, it's you who are jealous. You always attracts omma's attention...!" Seung Hyun retorted.

"Anyway, appa lost! To me! Right, omma?" Seung Yoo turned to Yoo Bin, who smiled and pinched his little nose.

"Yeah. I love Seung Yoo more." Seung Hyun rolled his eyes, closing them afterwards. Seung Yoo wore a smug expression, sticking out his tongue at his father again.

"I last visited nine months ago and look at how our son is under your care?" He muttered, staring at Yoo Bin.

"Seung Yoo will protect me if you talk bad about me." She heard him and shot, glancing back at him.

Maybe, the jealousy fight and battle for Yoo Bin's love had started since then...

===

Hello! Back with an one-shot! I missed the Choi Family to death so I have to write this. Haha! Thanks for reading and hope you all enjoyed it! ^^

 

Schedulex2(C)

Started- 10:42PM, 100611
Stopped at '-', 12:51AM, 110611

Continued- 8:28PM, 160611
Ended- 11:22PM 160611

Finished typing author's note and posted on 11:38PM, 170611