(With slightly rated contents)

Friendly Marriage
Time- 10:28PM

--With slightly rated contents.

---

Third person's POV

They have arrived. In the night with bright stars hanging in the sky, the jet black limo stopped outside the campus. Everyone turned back automatically and saw Seung Hyun stepping out, going to the other side and opened the door. A lady in a light pink mini tube dress came out. Everyone got excited by just looking at them.

"Why must you opened the door for me? It's so embarassing..." Yoo Bin said when Seung Hyun was standing infront of her, back facing the crowd.

"You like it, so stop complaining." He stepped aside and closed the door.

"They are all looking and I like it...? You are the one who is ejoying now..." Seung Hyun just linked her arm with his and walked forward.

"Smile, girl." He said as he smiled to the crowd. Yoo Bin smiled brightly.

"What? Are we some kind of celebrity or something?" She smiled as she squeezed the words out from . Seung Hyun ignored her and just led her upstairs to the hall, with everyone watching in envy. Handing the invitation card to the doorboy at the door, the both of them waited. The doorboy smiled, returned the card to them and pushed the door opened. Yoo Bin gaped at the sight before her. It was like a 6-star hotel ballroom, with lights hanging from the ceiling in the colour of yellowish-bronze. The curtains were of matching colours, and the school hall was totally transformed into a total elegant hall. It was like, so royal...!

"Close your mouth. They are looking at you." Seung Hyun said as they entered the hall. Yoo Bin pinched his arm a little and Seung Hyun jerked.

"Smile. They are looking..." Yoo Bin flashed a pretty smile. Seung Hyun smiled back at her.

"Hey! You're here! Everyone's waiting!" One of Seung Hyun's classmate came and the couple went over.

"Unnie...!"Yoo Bin called when she saw Young Rin. Young Rin excused herself from the guy she was speaking to and came to her.

"You're so beautiful." Young Rin smiled.

"You're gorgeous too." Yoo Bin looked at her white tube dress, with silver glitters that creates a design. "Congratulations on your graduation." She extended her hand and Young Rin shook it.

"Thanks." Young Rin smiled. Seeing that Seung Hyun was chatting with his friends, she pulled Yoo Bin further away from Seung Hyun.

"You brought the cards right?" Young Rin whispered.

"Yeah. But what are they for?" Yoo Bin asked.

"You will know later. You have to thank me if this really works." Young Rin winked, causing Yoo Bin to feel strange.

"What are you up to...?" Yoo Bin gave an awkward laugh with a weird look.

"Can I have the cards then?" Young Rin changed the subject and Yoo Bin opened her clutch and pulled out the cards. "How many are there? She asked as she took it from Yoo Bin.

"Twenty-three." Young Rin laughed.

"Then I guess the possiblity of the event succeeding would be quite high..." She said, sounding mysterious. Yoo Bin just laughed with her. They both took a glass of champagne and sipped on it.

"Excuse me." Young Rin said when a female came to her and whispered something to her ear. Yoo Bin nodded and smiled and Young Rin went off. Yoo Bin was all alone, Seung Hyun was still having a conversation with his friends so she doesn't want to interrupt. Then she saw Jasmine and Soon Yong entering the hall. She smiled delightly and went up to them.

"Hey~" Yoo Bin called.

"Hello! You're so beautiful!!!" Jasmine exclaimed and got excited again. Yoo Bin laughed at her hyper-active friend and her gaze went to Soon Yong. She just smiled at him and Young Rin appeared again.

"Hi. Sorry to disturb. I would like to ask if the both of you brought your invitation cards along." Young Rin asked Jasmine and Soon Yong. The both of them gave their invitaion cards to Young Rin and she left.

"What is she up to?" Yoo Bin thought aloud.

"I don't know." Jasmine shrugged and Yoo Bin looked at Soon Yong, hoping that he does knows something. But he too, shrugged. Yoo Bin then just shook the thought off and that was when a guy came to Jasmine. He is probably the one who invited her. Yoo Bin recognised him. He is the one who is always the top in Korean language and he has been pursuing Jasmine since the year started. When he saw Yoo Bin, he greeted.

"Congratulations on your graduation." Yoo Bin shook hands with him.

"Thank you." He smiled.

"You know, he beats Seung Hyun in Korean again this time." Jasmine told me.

"I know about it." Yoo Bin replied. "Seung Hyun is a bit jealous about that." She turned to the guy and said and the guy smiled shyly. Seung Hyun and this guy had always been competing, or perhaps only Seung Hyun. The guy is not even close to Seung Hyun.

"I will go then." Jasmine said before going off with that guy.

"So who's the one who invited you?" Yoo Bin asked, breaking the short silence.

"I don't see her around." Soon Yong looked around. Knowing that he received more than one invitation card, Yoo Bin asked,

"So who are you choosing to be your dancer later?"

"I'm not sure. I don't even know if I could stay till the dance party ends. I hardly knows anyone here."

"You're too quiet, oppa." Yoo Bin said and took a glass of champagne from the 'waitress' walking by and gave it to Soon Yong.

"Thanks." He took it and took a sip. "She's here." Soon Yong suddenly blurted and motioned behind her. Yoo Bin turned back. Gosh... She's the dancing diva of the school and is the president of the Dance Club! Yoo Bin turned back and gave a shock look to Soon Yong and he just smiled as he looked down.

"Yoo Bin ah...! You're here!" Hye Ri came beside Yoo Bin and took a step back to look at her dress. "Wow. I didn't know Mrs Choi could be this y..." She smiled playfully.

"Congratulations." They shook hands and Soon Yong left with Hye Ri. Yoo Bin went back to Seung Hyun. He was still blabbering with his gang and he stopped when she was beside him. He ended the talk and went to the chairs with Yoo Bin.

"Bored?" Seung Hyun asked, looking at her.

"Ah... I hope to get dates too. How fun would that be..."

"You still want more dates? How many invitations were you expecting? You got so much already and you're still asking for more..." Seung Hyun said, slightly pissed.

"It's not that. Look at them..." She motioned to Jasmine at the far end. "I want to date too. But I'm married to you..."

"Yah. It's like it is so hard for you to be with me."

"I mean my love life isn't as sweet as yours, so of course you wouldn't understand. And I'm actually married at such a young age. Worse still, I have not dated like that with you before the marriage. Even till now, I can't believe it though it had been two years ."

"We are dating now anyway. It's all the same..." Seung Hyun answered. Yoo Bin rolled her eyes.

"When is the party starting?" She asked.

"Soon." Seung Hyun looked at his watch and replied. After a half an hour of slacking, the dance party started.

"Ladies and gentlemen. I hope your parthner had arrived and is now beside you." A senior spoke to the microphone on the stage. As if someone cued him, he nodded lightly to the side. "Seoul University Of Fine Arts' Graduation Dance Party 2010 offically begins! Enjoy!" Everyone clapped and cheered. The music came and people started to proceed to the middle. Seung Hyun pulled Yoo Bin to join the people. Locking fingers with Yoo Bin, Seung Hyun held her waist. Yoo Bin had learn the dance before so she held Seung Hyun's back and they both danced to the rhythem of the soothing melody. Seung Hyun teased Yoo Bin by blowing at her neck and Yoo Bin stepped on his foot.

"Ouch. Careful..." He whispered in her ears and Yoo Bin pinched him lightly at his back. Seung Hyun chuckled softly and leaned in closer to her, feeling the heat given out from her body. The soft melody then changed to a sort of pop song and Yoo Bin stopped, not knowing what to do. Hye Ri then came to her and pulled her away from Seung Hyun.

"You know what to do right? The dance that we recently learned...?" Hye Ri looked at her with her pretty eyes.

"You mean in these heels?" Yoo Bin pointed to her high-heels.

"We did danced before in those shoes. Come on." And Yoo Bin was dragged into the middle. Together with the other 'dancers', the group danced the routine that they practised. When it was Yoo Bin's solo, she went to the front of the group and ran her fingers through her hair and pulled them to the front and tilted her head as she gave that seductive smile before dancing her way back. Everyone cheered when Yoo Bin was doing those and of course, Seung Hyun was once again surprised at how seducive and y Yoo Bin could be. After the song, Yoo Bin quickly went away, hiding behind Hye Ri. Entering the crowd, she started to look for Seung Hyun and went to him.

"That's why you have so many invitations... Not flirting, totally seducing!" Seung Hyun said.

"So are you seduced?" Yoo Bin winked at him and went to get a glass of water. Then Young Rin got on stage and Yoo Bin practically stared at her.

"We shall have a short break here. The graduating level had prepared another event to add on to the excitement. We have collected the invitation cards from those who are invited and have counted how many cards each of them received. The top three people with the most number of cards received would get to say something to the graduating person and get a kiss." The crowd cheered like hell, basically going crazy. Yoo Bin's eyes went unbelievable huge and turned to glare at Seung Hyun, nudging him with her shoulder. Seung Hyun's eyes went big too.

"I don't know about this."

"You're lying. The entire level knows, how would you not know?"

"I really don't know about this plan." Then Young Rin continued to speak, interrupting them.

"Okay. I have the results here in my hands. The third place goes to..." Everyone started to talk among themselves while Yoo Bin got herself prepared. She knows the outcome already. "It's from our graduating level." Then Young Rin looked to our direction. "Seung Hyun ah, get up here." She motioned and everyone cheered again. "With a number of 5 invitations." Young Rin passed a kind of certificate or something to Seung Hyun and he was asked to stand at the side. "Now, the second place..." This time everyone went quiet, waiting eagerly for the results. "Go Soon Yong from Year 2, with a number of 6 cards." Although Soon Yong is a shy and quiet guy, his popularity is not something people could look down on. He went up the stage and the same thing, after getting the 'certificate', he stood beside Seung Hyun. Seung Hyun and Soon Yong started to chat a little. Yoo Bin wanted to run away but everyone was already looking at her and it would be more embarassing for her to flee just to escape from this event that the seniors prepared. "First place..." Yoo Bin was screaming in her head, burying her face in her heads, closing her eyes. She continuouly took in deep breaths. "With a number of 23 cards..." The crowd went 'wow...', covering their mouth as they looked at their parthners then turned their eyes back to Yoo Bin. "Freshman from Class 1, Kim Yoo Bin!" Yoo Bin shyly covered her face. Everyone urged her to get on stage so she slowly went up. Getting the so-called certificate, she looked at it.


Seoul University Of Fine Arts

Graduation Dance Party 2010

'Test your fame' Competition

First place: Kim Yoo Bin, Year 1
With a number of 23 invitation cards.

Sincerely planned by: Graduating students 2010

It was signed by Young Rin.
-
Yoo Bin suppressed a laughter at the sight of 'Sincerely planned by', it was totally Young Rin's style of writing.

"Since the both of them are a couple, we would start with Mr Go." Young Rin continued to host. "Mr Go." She passed him the mic and Soon Yong sent his message to all the graduating seniors and thanked those who have invited him. Lastly he mentioned Hye Ri's name and personally gave her a gift and got a peck on his cheek. The both of them went light pink and kept their heads down as they leave the stage.

"Now the two of you... Would you want to get started?" Young Rin asked the two people stoning on the stage.

"Choi Seung Hyun, you are getting it from me later. Just wait..." Yoo Bin muttered as they walked to the centre of the stage.

"I told you I don't know what's going on..." Seung Hyun defended softly. Yoo Bin took the mic from Young Rin.

"I would like to congratulate the seniors who have successfully graduated after working hard for the past three years. And those who invited me to this wonderful party, a big thank you." Yoo Bin bowed and handed the mic to Seung Hyun. Yoo Bin wasn't even listening to what Seung Hyun was saying.

"So..." Young Rin hinted them to do their kisses. "Two kisses in total for the both of you." She reminded when she saw the two awkward people standing there. Yoo Bin who wanted to get things over with, murmured,

"Bend down." Seung Hyun slowly bent down and Yoo Bin swiftly pecked on his cheek, looked down again as the 'audience's ' cheers roared.

"We can expect more from the next kiss right?" Young Rin said, winking at us. Everyone watched us closely, wanting to know if Seung Hyun would really do it. Yoo Bin breathed in deep. Seung Hyun pulled her to face him and everyone held their breath, staring in anticipation. It was like the whole hall went silent. So quiet that everyone could hear a pin drop. He leaned in. Yoo Bin shut her eyes. Seung Hyun stopped when he was just about to touch her lips and smirked a little as to tease everyone including Yoo Bin for being so nervous. Then he placed his hand lightly on Yoo Bin's shoulder and sealed her lips. Cheerings, whistlings and clappings bombed the whole hall. Then they pulled back. Covering her face, she quickly went down behind Seung Hyun. Then the music came again, the last song and the dance party would end. Although the soothing music filled the hall, the people still can't get over with the excitement at the previous event. Eyes were on Yoo Bin and Seung Hyun and this made Yoo Bin really uncomfortable. As more and more people started dancing, Yoo Bin felt like leaving for awhile. She was still tensed. She told Seung Hyun she needed to use the washroom and excused herself. When she was out, she loitered along the corridor and randomly entered one of the classrooms. She sat on a chair at the back and looked out of the window and stared blankly. She doesn't like crowded places and surely dislikes all the attention. She was tired after all the dancing and stuff, and also feeling real nervous after all those things. Not that she doesn't like Young Rin's plans, it was just that her heart was beating real fast, even till now. When she was in a daze, someone patted on her shoulder.

"Seung Hyun?" She turned back and saw his face. Although the classroom was dark, she could still see him.

"Why are you here?" He sat on the table infront of her.

"I'm tired." She stated as she looked down, playing with her fingers.

"From all those dancing?" Yoo Bin nodded. "Could you dance that dance again?" Seung Hyun asked with a playful smile. Yoo Bin knew which dance he meant.

"Here? Now? No way." She stood up, getting ready to leave. Seung Hyun caught her wrist and went infront of her. He then leaned in.

"If you asked me if I was seduced by you, then the answer would be yes." He whispered in her ear.

"Oh...? So?" Yoo Bin played along with him, hugging him to her lightly. Seung Hyun smirked and pulled back. She smiled sweetly at him as though to wait for him to do something although she was about to faint from a heartattack. Their eyes met and Seung Hyun lowered his eyes to her lips before going for them. They locked lips and Seung Hyun her's, hinting that he wanted to enter. Yoo Bin smiled in the kiss and refused to give in. Seung Hyun gently pushed Yoo Bin to the window just beside them. Hitting the wall, Yoo Bin held Seung Hyun's chest, stopping him from pushing any further. Seung Hyun her lips again, trying once more and Yoo Bin still refused to satisfy him and without any warnings, he lifted her up and sat her on the edge of the window.

"I gave you sufficient chances already." And he went for her neck, nibbling her smooth skin as she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tight. Seung Hyun moved down to her collarbone. Yoo Bin buried her face in his shoulder, closing her eyes. With heavy brethings, she lifted Seung Hyun's face and kissed his lips.

"Congratulations... On your graduation." She said with a smile and gave him another kiss. As she parted , Seung Hyun's tongue went in, tasting her. Yoo Bin gripped him tighter. Tongues battling, she ran her fingers into his hair and caught the back of his head lightly.

"Are the two of you getting done soon?" They heard a loud voice and Yoo Bin turned and looked down the window. The open space below were filled with people, looking up. That was where the food were. "Don't enjoy alone! Come down and have fun together!" The same guy shouted, smiling gleefully.

"Yoo Bin ah!" Jasmine waved and held up her camera, hinting that she got everything in. Yoo Bin's eyes went big when she saw the silver video camera in her hand. Seung Hyun laughed softly as he looked down to his legs. Yoo Bin quickly got on the floor and went away from everyone's sight.

"It's your fault!" She blamed Seung Hyun.

"You did enjoyed it anyway..." Seung Hyun said looking away. Yoo Bin rolled her eyes and walked out. "Let's continue at home~" Seung Hyun hung his arm around her and said, causing Yoo Bin to elbow him. They went down and enjoyed the dinner under the night sky. The whole school population was there, including those who were not at the dance party.

"Delete the video. Please." Yoo Bin tried to get hold of the video camera. Jasmine, sitting beside her quickly hugged it to her chest.

"It's not only me who got the video. Others got it too, even pictures." Yoo Bin looked around her table and saw people smiling to her. She looked down and continued with her food. Seung Hyun, who was sitting at her other side, was actually watching the video of them making out. Looking so proud and satisfied, he showed it to Yoo Bin.

"It's a big hit. They said they would post it online." Yoo Bin placed her fork on the table, staring at him with eyes wide and jaws dropping.

"We will be putting the pictures up on this year's graduating noticeboard too." One of his friends blurted and everyone nodded in excitement. Seung Hyun hi-fived with him. Yoo Bin was so dumbfolded, not knowing how to react.

"Don't worry. This is so hot." Seung Hyun said as he admired his own 'make-out session', smiling to himself. He pushed Yoo Bin's chin upwards, closing her opened mouth. Yoo Bin slapped his hand away, causing laughters. The whole event lasted the night and soon it was time to go home.

"Unnie, we are going." Yoo Bin bid farewell to Young Rin. "Oh ya, for the event, thanks a lot." Yoo Bin smiled and thanked her as she knows that Young Rin planned it mainly for her.

"It's my gift for the both of you and also to make up to you two. Making Yoo Bin suffer in the past..."

"No...! Don't say that. I did not blame you for it." Yoo Bin stopped Young Rin. She always thought that she was the one breaking them up. They were dating before she and Seung Hyun is married. Young Rin smiled.

"Thanks." Seung Hyun thanked.

"Treat it as a graduation gift." Young Rin maintained her smile. The limo stopped beside them and they waved to Young Rin before leaving.

They left the school at about 12:30AM, midnight and by the time Yoo Bin and Seung Hyun reached home, it was about 1AM. After carrying the sleeping Seung Yoo from one of the maids' room, Yoo Bin placed him in his bed and got a shower. Drying her hair with a towel, she went out to get a glass of milk. Out of her room, she saw Seung Hyun's room still lighted and went to have a look. Seung Hyun was reading a book at the table. She then went down to get two glasses of milk and entered his room.

"Not sleeping yet?" She placed the glass infront of him and sat on his bed.

"After finishing this page..." He replied, eyes still on the book. Then he closed his book and stood up, grabbing the glass of milk. "Done." He took a sip. He stared at Yoo Bin, looking at her cute pink lacy sleeping gown. "Nice pyjamas." He commented and sat beside her, smelling her hair. Yoo Bin smiled tiredly and stood up.

"Sleep tight." She said and yawned. She went to the door but Seung Hyun came and blocked her way, closing the door behind him. She stared at him, looking clueless then took a step back when she understood what Seung Hyun wanted. He smiled mischievously.

"Seung Hyun ah..." She moved backwards until her back hit the wall.

"You're not escaping again, are you?" He asked, still smiling as he closed the gap between them. Gulping, Yoo Bin tensed and looked down. Her sleepiness totally disappeared and all she heard was her fast heartbeats. "I didn't get enough just now..." He whispered.

"Seung Hyun ah, I..." Yoo Bin looked up as she spoke and Seung Hyun used the chance to crush his lips on her's, on them. He held her waist as he deepened the kiss. Moving down to her neck, he left red marks and pulled the strap of her gown down when he on her shoulder. Their breathing became heavy and Seung Hyun un-tie his robe and let it dropped to the floor, revealing himself in his boxers. He went back to her swollen lips and kissed her passionately. Pulling back, Yoo Bin panted with her eyes closed. Showering her with wet kisses all over her face, Seung Hyun pulled down the other strap and the gown slided off Yoo Bin's body. His hands went to her thighs and and lifted her up, and Yoo Bin wrapped her legs around his waist in response. Kissing her lips again, he made his way to the bed and laid her down, hovering over her. His hands went behind her and unclasped her bra. Yoo Bin clunged to him, not wanting to be totally infront of him. Although they did had before, they have not once in such little clothing. In fact, they were clothed. Knowing that she was shy, Seung Hyun caressed her face and smiled to her, sweeping her hair off her face. He felt her lips with his thumb before leaning in to feel them once again. He can't seem to get enough. Distracting her with his kisses, he slowly pulled the bra off her and tossed it away. Seung Hyun did not look at her s, knowing that Yoo Bin would feel uneasy since it was her first time exposing this much to him.

"Don't worry, you are beautiful." He smiled warmly to her and hugged her as one of his hands went down to her ...
---

Okay. A real long one this time. :D Hope it's okay for you all. It's my first time writing rate-ish stuff, so if it's really bad, please bear with me. Oh ya...! The movie '71 In the fire' is going to be in Singapore's cinemas! I wanna go watch TOP!!! I practically went crazy in the bus interchanged yesterday after knowing it! ^^ Hehe. Anyway, thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it. :D

To devilsbabe96, Hi. Here's the dance party! :D I would be reading and commenting your story...! I'm not a master, just a beginner. My friends kept saying I still have to improve on my writing... :x Hahs. You're not stupid. Human can't remember every single word... I love you too! Thanks for supporting! ^^

To Esmeralda, Hi. I was thinking about how I should start the chapter and this idea came out... I thought it would look sweet kissing in a car so yeah... :D He never know Yoo Bin would do such things and the timing always caught him off-guard. I'm imagining his shy face~ ^^ Thanks for supporting! ^^

Schedulex2(C)

Started- 10:28PM, 170910
Stopped at '-' - 12:58AM, 180910

Continued- 8:17PM, 180910
Ended- 10:32PM, 180910