Chapter 44

Friendly Marriage
Time- 8:25PM
---

Yoo Bin's POV

Seung Hyun and I were playing in bed. Er... What I mean is fooling around. Not playing as in that...

"Ah...! Wait wait wait!" I tried to pull Seung Hyun's arm off under my arms. I was giggling because of all the tickling.

"Did you just kick my huh?" I laughed again as he moved his fingers at my armpits. I struggled as I moved back, inching away from him but he kept pulling me. Unaware that I was already at the edge of the bed, I inched backwards further and fell off the bed. Luckily, Seung Hyun pulled me and I slid down the side of the bed, instead of falling hard on my . He quickly got down and rushed to me. "Yah, are you okay? Did you got hurt? Is anywhere in pain?" He held my shoulders, looking at me anxiously. I looked down, hid my smile and held my tummy.

"It hurts..." I narrowed my eyebrows in 'pain'. His eyes widen and quickly carried me up to the bed.

"Where?" He asked, as I continued my act. He became more worried and anxious as I continued my silence. He stretched his hands to the side-table, grabbing his phone.

"Merong!" I stuck out my tongue playfully as I took the opportunity to tickle him. He stared at me, then to my tummy, then slapped my shoulders when it hit him that he was tricked.

"Yah!" He shouted, feeling a mixture of worry, frustrations and relief. "I really thought..." He looked away, closing his eyes. I laughed. Then he stood up and his back was facing me, holding his forehead while the other hand was placed at the side of his waist. Gosh... Is he angry? Is my joke too much? I got up and went to him.

"Seung Hyun?" I held his shoulder from the back. I heard him sighed deeply. Oh my god. He was really angry?! I quickly went infront of him but he turned away. "Yah..." I called softly, watching his every action. "I'm sorry." I reached for his hand at his side. He did not look at me or fling my hand away. Just stayed still. I poked his chest, wanting to gain his attention. I poked again and quickly pulled my hand back when he suddenly turned and stared down at me. He closed the gap between us and enveloped me. It was so unexpected and I don't know how to react.

"Please don't joke around with these things. You scare the hell out of me..." He said after sighing deeply again.

"Sorry..." I nodded and apologised again. He pulled away to look at my face.

"I thought my heart stopped... Try that again, and you are really get it. Understand?" I nodded, like an elementary student got scolded by his mother. He poked my waist which made me jerked from the sudden itch and I rolled my eyes at him. He pushed the side of my head with the same finger. "Rude again."

"Yah...!" I glared at him and he glared back, seeing me rebelled.

"What yah? Mind your manners." He lectured before turning back to the side-table, pulling the drawer and took out a planner. I went infront of him as he flipped to today's date. "There's an appointment today later." He looked up at me as I bent down to see what he written. I nodded and he pulled me to sit on his lap. "Is it starting to get heavy?" He patted my tummy and asked.

"It's still too early for that." I told him.

"I googled some stuff about babies and it said in an article that we can't shake newborn babies. Don't we use to shake Seung Yoo?"

"We doesn't shake very vigorously so it's okay... Right?" I wasn't sure too, but since Seung Yoo is fine and nothing went wrong, it doesn't matter, I guess.

"There's so much we don't know. We really should google more."

"Yeah. I even found out that is actually safe during pregnancy. I have no idea about that..." I turned to him and said, then turned to the front again.

"Really? Oh my god... I don't know... Then why are we controlling all these months?" He asked as he laughed. We chuckled at our ignorance.

"I heard from one of my teachers. She said it's fine and she does it too." I told him, feeling amazing too. I always thought it wasn't advisable to make love when one is expecting.

"Then shall we?" He swiftly laid me to the bed and towered over me. I quickly held his shoulder, pushing him off.

"Yah..." I stared at him, shocked.

"I will be extra careful and gentle..." He whispered seductively and wriggled his eyebrows. I blushed and looked away, hands still supporting him. He held my cheek, caressing it with his thumb as he looked at it like examining something. "Can I get you to pay for tricking me earlier?" He asked. I was taken aback by his question. He leaned in before I could speak a word and my eyes closed slowly by itself. I felt something warm and soft on my lips and opened my eyes a little to peek. His eyes were closed and my hands went to his neck, pulling him nearer. His tongue slipped into my mouth, brushing and rolling. Oh god... I'm getting aroused again... My eyes fluttered open when he suddenly pulled away. Panting as I sat up, I watched him went to the door and locked it, turned back to me as he pulled down the zip of his cardigen. I looked down. I can't possibly watched him stripped right? He pushed me inner to the center of the bed and sat infront of me. He sensed me becoming nervous and cupped my cheek. "I will only do it if you too, are fine with it." He said softly. I nodded, giving him 'permission' and he smiled, kissing my forehead, caressing my back. "Stop me when you're not feeling uncomfortble about it okay?" I immediately straightened my back at his touch, nearly tremble, but managed to nod again. He locked lips with mine, his hands trailing down to the button of his dress shirt that I was wearing, ing them. My hands held his waist, clutching his tee. Why am I so nervous? Everytime we made love, I'm nervous, but this time, I was more nervous. After popping the last button, he lifted my legs over his and pulled me up his lap. He hugged me first. "Relax. It's just me..." He caressed my back and head. I nodded, eyes closed. Reaching for the clothing on me, he slowly pulled it off my arms and dropped it on the floor. Both his big hands on my , causing me to press myself more to him. I felt him fiddling with my bra and then the garment around my chest loosened. He snuggled his face into my neck and began showering kisses all over, slowly lowering to my collarbone. My head went backwards, eyes still closed. Pulling my bra off, he continued to go lower.

"Uh..." My hands gripped his hair when his lips reached the side of my . First time experiencing this, I was shy and nervous. "Seung Hyun ah..." I moaned his name when he continued to tease me with kisses at my sensative part. I lifted his face to my eye level. I just looked at him, unable to allow him to continue to stare at my s at such little distance. He smiled at me, like he understood and kissed the tip of my nose then down to my lips again. When we broke apart, I pointed to his shirt and he chuckled softly.

"Sorry. I forget..." With that, he threw his tee over his head to the floor, placing one of my hands on his chest. " I'm all your's, so don't be nervous." I smiled at that and hugged him. God, I was getting hell giddy with just that. Just a sentence and I was this happy. He lifted my hips a little and pulled down my shorts along with the , before lowering me to the bed.
-

"I will go in myself." I told Seung Hyun when the receptionist called for me. I wanted to tell him the results myself instead of him knowing through the doctor's mouth.

"Why? I want to know too." He looked at me as I stood up.

"I will break the results to you." I winked before quickly leaving him behind. I knocked before going in. I smiled as I greeted the doctor and took a seat.

"The results are out." I listened attentively as the doctor began to talk. "The baby is healthy, just that it is underweight." She smiled to me and I smiled back. "But," I watched as she opened the side drawer and took out a X-ray kind of sheet. Her expression changed. "We also found out that there's a tumor in your stomach." She said as she circled an area that looked like a black cirle at the side of my stomach, indicating that that was what she was talking about. "We can't check whether it is just a growth or not at this point in time, but it may be cancer." I thought I heard a thud when she mentioned the word. Cancer? How can that be? "Did you feel any kind of discomfort before?" She asked and I snapped back.

"No... Not once..." I shook my head as I told her. I was so shocked that I practically just stared at her.

"Many a time, people would not feel any discomfort at first. When they feel uncomfortable, that is the time when the cancer has went to the second stage." She told me. My breathing was deep and slow.

"Then, what should I do?" I finally looked up and asked.

"The best solution is, abort the child and go for an operation to remove the growth."

"Huh? Abort?" My back straightened instantly, eyes grew so wide for the first time. "No..."

"There are also cases when mothers want to wait till the tumor is confirmed as a cancerous growth before they decide to abort the child, but most of the time, it is too late. Mothers can be affected by the tumor too, so it is safer to act fast." God, was she trying me to convince me to abort my child? Doctors are suppose to save lives, not destroy lives! I got angry for like no particalar reasons. Slamming my palms on the table, I grabbed the documents and stomped out of the room. Seung Hyun looked up at me when I appeared infront of the door and came forward. He was smiling then but I just turned and walked away. Just what am I suppose to do?! I felt as if the skies had fallen, crashing me down to the earth. I closed my eyes and let the tears collect.

"Yoo Bin ah." He called up and hold my wrist from behind. "What's wrong?" He came infront of me, benting down to see my face. I clutched the documents in my fist as I looked away. His eyebrows narrowed, saw the documents in my hands and pulled them from my grip. He looked at the report and of course, he doesn't know a thing. He held my shoulders. "What happened? What did the doctor said?" He asked, again, worried and anxious for the second time today. My body trembled as I shook my head. My head was hung low as tears came falling out. "Tell me what is wrong?" He became impatient and began shaking me. Nurses and patients along the corridor were staring at us as they slowed down their pace, watching the commotion. I can only cry, feeling helpless again. How can I possibly tell Seung Hyun about that...? Seeing me tearing up, he sighed and pushed me down to the chair beside me. He squatted infront of me, holding my hands. "What's wrong?" He asked again, much more gently this time. It was really driving me crazy. I wanted to say, but how? I just bent down and sobbed. "Tell me..." He lifted my face and looked into my eyes. "Is there something wrong with the child?" I shook my head. "Are you too weak to give birth?" I shook my head again. "Then why are you crying?" He cupped my face to look into my face when I started to look down again. I sniffled, stopped my tears and reached for the X-ray sheet in his hands. He looked at it then turned to me again, not knowing what I meant.

"There's..." My voice shook with my hands. "There's a..." My trembling finger pointed to the growth before the tears poured out again. He waited for me to continue. "There's... a tumor in... my stomach, and... it might be... cancer..." I said in between my sobs. I cried harder as I finished my sentence. Seung Hyun's grip on my hands loosened and I knew he was stunned too. He tried to ask for more details but I just can't talk clearly. In the end, he went to ask the doctor.
---
Okay. Thanks for reading and hope you all enjoyed it. ^^

To lanza1521, Hi. Haha! Er... But I kind of don't like the silver hair. I freaked out when I first saw it! The black one is okay though. Is Yoo Bin's stylist same as G-Dragon's one? Or the both of them really have the same taste? Yoo Bin had tried the blonde head before in a particular CF and now she and G-Dragon both are red-headed. Haha! Yoo Bin's hair is nice though. I think she look better in long hair. Her long hair with curls (the one for '2 Different Tears') made her looked like a doll! Thanks for supporting! ^^

To sehjy, Hi. When the year is coming to an end, it always tires people out with the overwhelming workload... Seul Ong is just too cute!!! Thanks for supporting! ^^

To devilsbabe96, Hi. No worries about leaving a short comment. It's okay... I hope you are fine now. It will be hard to perform on stage and in addition to you being not feeling well... Rest well and recover soon. Thanks for supporting! ^^ Fighting!

Schedulex2(C)

Started- 8:25PM, 241110
Stopped at '-', 10:24PM, 241110

Continued- 4:23PM, 251110
Ended- 5:15PM, 251110