Chapter 43

Friendly Marriage
Time- 8:09PM
---

Seung Hyun's POV

"You mean, you rejected? Why?" Gosh, I never expected that.

"Yeah..." She was leaning her head on my shoulder while I stopped my fingers, looking away from the laptop screen to her face. "Just, not really interested..."

"I thought...-"

"I do not have interest in entertainment industry anyway. It's very complicated." She cut me, as she bent forward and played a random song from the playlist.

"But, you seemed to enjoy a lot when you were filming the music video..."

"Psh..." She turned to face me as she rolled her eyes. "Did you see me filming? You did not withness anything, so don't assume." She then turned to face the front and closed her eyes, immersed in the melody.

"Well, I thought you wanted to do so much that you kept it from me. This is what I thought..." I said as I continued to type.

"If you weren't ignoring me, would I agree?" I turned to her, seeing her eyes still closed. "I was trying to avoid going home. That's why..."

"How would I know? You did not tell me..." I muttered.

"Then why didn't you ask?" She talked back. Although her tone was normal, but still... She doesn't want to let me win once!

"God, how am I suppose to know what you were up to?" I looked at her, then turned back to the screen.

"Yeah, you don't even know I'm expecting then... I can't believe this..."

"Yah, of course I wouldn't know. You are avoiding me...!" I stated.

"Me, avoiding you? You ignored me first!" She raised her voice, causing me to jerk. God, she gave me a scare! I turned to her and saw her once again pissed, by me.

"Okay okay... I'm sorry okay? Relax. Don't be so loud..." I reached for her head to push it back to my shoulder. I saw her pouted, and bent down, giving a peck on her cheek. "You're so cute." Still with a pout on her lips, she looked up at me, her eyesbrows narrowed. I chuckled, lightly knocking her forehead with mine. "Ouch..." I cried softly. She rubbed her forehead, looking away.

"What's in your head?" I asked the same thing she always use to tease me.

"I told you many times. Don't use my line." She eyed me sideways. I simply stuck out my tongue. She stuck her's back at me and flung the back of her hand to my stomach, smacking me. God...

"Damn..." I winced in pain, holding my stomach. And guess what? She simply looked away as she inched further away from me...!

"Did you just curse me?" She turned back, looking at me in disbelief when she heard the 'damn'.

"No..." I denied. I was cursing the pain, not her. "When did I ever curse you?" I tugged on her, trying to pull her back to me.

"Tsk." She glared at me, pulling her arm away. What's with her? I was just merely joking!

"Yoo Bin?" I called her, touching her shoulder. She ignored me as she continued to face the other side. She was really driving me crazy... Someone tell me what am I suppose to do during times like this... She wasn't like that when she was carrying Seung Yoo. I bet that life in her would be a challenging one. Wouldn't eat, wouldn't behave, always ruining Yoo Bin's mood. I sighed silently, returning back to my work. Once in a while, I would irritate her by rubbing my feet against her legs, but again, she doesn't even move. I know she was waiting for me to coax her, but I ran out of ways... So the only way left was to irritate.

"Yah!" She sat up and turned to me. The first time I saw her so irritated. "Do that one more time, I'm going to press it." Her index finger laying on the 'Esc' button.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry." I pushed her finger away and pulled the laptop nearer to me. God. I worked for like 4 hours. One button pressed and everything is gone. I better saved first before she allowed her emotions to take over her. She turned away and lied back down. I turned back to the screen, focused on finishing the work first. Quickly, I completed the work as it was just a little left. Putting the laptop away, I yawned, turned back and saw her back still facing me. "Yoo Bin ah, are you asleep?" No response. I laid on my stomach and pulled her shoulder gently to lie her on her back and I saw the eyeballs under her eyelids moved. I just knew it. This girl... Pretending to be asleep. Caressing her tummy, teasing her, I watched for her reactions. But she managed to remain calm, like she was really sleeping. I then leaned forward to peck on her forehead then her cheeks. She did twitched a bit. Burying my head in my arms every now and then when I felt the urge to laugh, I wanted to further. This bad habit of mine was acting up again. Lowering the target, I pecked on her lips and quickly got responded by a soft gasp from her. Her eyes slowly opened, mouth slightly widened as she saw me smiling down at her. She smacked my head and quickly sat up. Damn... Where did she got all the strength from? Grabbing the bloster next to her, she threw it into my face. "Yah...!" I stared at her when she glared at me. Then, she laid back down under the blanket, pulling it over her head. Smiling mischeivously to myself, I crawled under it beside her, holding both her hands down. Smiling to her now shocked expression, I wriggled my eyebrows. It was getting suffocating quickly below the thick blanket and I pushed it down slightly with my legs, the cold air rushed to embrace us. She then attempted to sit up and I loosened my grip but as clumsy as she was, she knocked her head on the headboard in the process. Chuckling, I sat up, reaching for her head.

"Ah..." She bent down as she rubbed the back of her head.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I laughed, rubbing her head as well.

"Do I look like I'm okay?" She asked, looking irritated that I asked such stupid question.

"No..." I shook my head as I replied, still laughing. Being pissed by my laughter, she hit my chest and I let her be. My fingers slowly brushed her hair instead and she noticed it. Hand rested on my chest, she looked up. Our eyes met, with me smiling warmly to her. I reached for her hand on my chest and brought it up to my lips, pressing my lips on it, then held it against my cheek. She became shy and looked away. Pushing her chin to face me, I leaned in and sealed her lips. Her hands on my shoulders, keeping a distance between us. My hands went to her armpits and lifted her up to my lap, hugging her waist, keeping her in place. I roamed my hands on her back as the both of us savoured each other's lips. She held my face, another holding the back of my head. When we broke the kiss, feeling the need to breath, she hugged me, wrapping her arms around my neck, clinging onto me. I smiled and pushed her body nearer to my now-starting-to-heat-up body. When I felt her breathing got even, I put her down. Her eyes were half opened as she smile faintly to me. I pulled the blanket over the both of us and pulled her nearer as she snuggled closed to me.
-

Third person's POV

As Maxstyle is a hot topic, in addition of the CEO being starred in a music video of famous star Mr. Joo, reporters from all TV stations, press and media had been pestering both CEOs to be interviewed but were all left disappointed as they were rejected. But now, they accepted one of the reporters when she came and requested for it again. Noticing that they had time on that day, the both of them gladly argeed.

"Maxstyle has been really popular since it was launched and to add to the fame, Mrs. Choi even filmed a music video for ballad singer Mr. Joo's Words from my heart. What do you personally think about it?" The female reporter smiled as she asked the both of them, extending out the mic.

"To be honest, Maxstyle is created to save Choi's Fashion. As everyone knows, stocks of Choi's Fashion had been dropping previously so we hope that Maxstyle could help a bit. We put in a lot of effort in this brand, from designs to advertisements and other little things. We spend countless of sleepless nights preparing. As for Yoo Bin's participation in the video, it was meant to be a surprise for me so I have no idea about it until it was released." Seung Hyun stated, causing Yoo Bin to smile at the last sentence. The reporter then turned to Yoo Bin.

"We were really out of budget at that time that we had to do free labour as models. Actually, we wanted to use famous stars like Kim Tae Hee, Kim Bum and others but our cash flow was really tight so we just used ourselves. We only employed 1 cameraman, 2 stylists and 2 other staffs. The backdrop, props and all, we brought it from home and decorated them ourselves." Yoo Bin said, feeling amazing that the thought of it. The reporter seem to be in surprise too. "After Maxstyle launched successfully, I was offered to be the female lead in the video and Seul Ong oppa really helped me a lot. We got close very quickly and I got used to the process of filming real fast, and I owed this to oppa. I'm really grateful to him. The experience was tiring yet very enjoyable. " Yoo Bin nodded as she ended her words.

"It was also rumored that Star Entertainment had offered a contract but you rejected it. Is that true?"

"News circulates really fast." Yoo Bin laughed a little as she spoke. "Erm... Yes, I did rejected the offer."

"Why? Isn't it the most popular job among youngsters nowadays? Moreover, the response is good after the music video is released." The reporter asked.

"I would most slightly accept that once in a lifetime opportunity with gratitude if I weren't married." She stated. "Since I'm married, there's a lot of things that I have to think before making a decision. I have heard about the life of a celebrity. If I accepted it, I need to go through trainings, and maybe, I wouldn't even be able to go home. There are many reasons but most importantly, it is because I have a family and it's only right for me to return home everyday. And plus, I couldn't sing, dance and stuff. I'm not good at any of these areas. And," Yoo Bin coughed a laugh. "I don't think I can be famous after the public knows that I'm married and even have a son." The three of them then chuckled.

"There are news reported saying that Maxstyle would be having a sub-brand. It's a brand for children."

"Yes. We want to create a brand for our child." Seung Hyun said, causing the reporter to be once again, taken aback. He then nodded. "As we are always quite busy, and he has to spend most of his time at home with the maids, we want to give him something to show that we still love and care for him."

"So is it ready soon?"

"Not really. We just finished the proposal. Nothing has started yet but we have started working on it." He assured.

"There are also some netizens that sent us comments, and one of the most popular question is that, they really hope that your child can have a younger sibling. So... When do the both of you plan..." The both of them looked away as they laughed nervously. When Seung Hyun turned to Yoo Bin, he eyed at her stomach as the both of them continued to smile shyly. Then, they turned to the reporter, that smile remained as they shrugged.

Yoo Bin's POV

"Why didn't you drive?" I asked as we intertwined our fingers, walking down the streets. We had just left the cafe where the interview took place and were now going home.

"Something went wrong. I think it's time to change a new one." Seung Hyun said, looking infront. "I was late today. I would have wake up a little earlier if I knew that would happen." He complained.

"Okay. There's no need to get frustrated." I held his arm with my another and patted. He looked like a child when he complains and nags. We arrived at the bus stop.

"Should we hire a taxi instead? Are you tired?" He asked and I shook my head. Life with vehicles can be so boring sometimes. I wanted a change. When he spotted a empty seat, he pushed me down and smiled to me then turned to face the front, looking out for the bus.

"Seung Hyun ah." I called and he turned back.

"Hm?" He looked down, holding one of my shoulder as his other arm was pushed into his pocket.

"You want to sit?" I asked, worried that he was tired. He smiled and shook his head, then turned back to the front again. When the bus finally arrived, he turned back to me and took my hand, pulling me up. Paying for the fare, he pushed me infront of him to the nearest seat. Most of the people started to look at us then. Seung Hyun was standing next to my seat and was kind of oblivious about other's attention. The lady beside me was looking up at Seung Hyun. I was like, is there anything on our faces or something? I looked up to check Seung Hyun's face but everything was okay. I checked mine too, and again, it was okay. I then looked down, trying to avoid all stares. I couldn't stand it anymore when I noticed some of them taking pictures of us secretly. It was really uncomfortable. He seemed to notice it too and was blocking me from the cameras.

"Let's go." He pulled me up as he quickly went for the exit, and that was when some females started screaming. My eyes widened when they shouted. I got a shock! Some of them followed us and got down the bus. When one of them gripped on Seung Hyun's sleeve when he was pushing me into the taxi, they blabbered something that I can't register.

"Excuse me?" Seung Hyun's eyebrows narrowed as he looked at the girl after his gaze travelled up from the hand tugging on him. His tone indicated irritation. The girl just wouldn't let go. Worried for Seung Hyun, I tugged on his hand. I looked out to the girl.

"I'm sorry but we are rushing for time." My grip on his hand tightened when the girl screamed again, as though it was the happiest thing in her life that I actually talked to her. I was starting to get scared. What was wrong with these people? Seung Hyun pushed her hand off and got in. "What's wrong with them?" I asked, when the taxi started moving, bringing us away from that insane place.

"Fangirls really..." He muttered as he dusted his sleeve where the girl gripped on earlier. "Are you okay?" He then turned to me, pulling the fallen hair behind my ear. I nodded.

"Fangirls?" I asked, not getting him.

"Yeah. What else?" Then I remember. Yeah, fans... How can I forget about that...? Noticing my silence, he held my face. "You got a shock?" He asked softly, smiling as he caressed it. "It's fine now..." He pecked on the tip of my nose before pulling on my waist, bringing me nearer to him.
---
Okay, another chapter! Thanks for reading and hope you all enjoyed it. ^^

P.S. I had started the sequel of my first FanFiction, You And I. Please support! :D

Link for You And I 2: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/schedulex2/

To devilsbabe96, Hi. Haha. No, you surely don't sound ty. The make-out can't get too long, if not, you will find them in bed already... XD Thanks for supporting! ^^ Fighting!

To lanza1521, Hi. Haha! Here, I made her into a computer game idiot... I don't know she endorsed a lot of online games! Gosh... Haha! I planned the contract offer thing just for the interview. Hehe... Let's see how long she could control... She still has 8 months to go...! HAHA! Thanks for supporting! ^^

Schedulex2(C)

Started- 8:09PM, 221110
Stopped at '-', 10:04PM, 221110

Continued- 3:53PM, 231110
Ended- 5:29PM, 231110