Chapter 49

Friendly Marriage
Time- 8:37PM
---

Third person's POV

The two sat under the mat, back facing each other. Palms resting on the grass at their sides, they leaned against each others' back. Looking up the sky, she closed her eyes and breathed in deep.

"Ah..." She breathed out through , smiling.

"Hm?" He turned his head slightly, eyes half-opened.

"Just feeling good..." He smiled faintly, turned to face the front and closed his eyes as he looked up at the stars.

"Yoo Bin ah." He called. He just wanted to call her name. His heart just wanted to make sure she was there, by his side.

"Yeah?" Her voice soft and her breathing slow and steady.

"Can you do me a favor?" He breathed out. Although he let her went her way, he just can't help but worry, afraid. She turned to him, leaning over to see the side of his face to see his eyes still closed.

"What is it?"

"Will you calm me down? Here." He slowly reached for her hand and placed it on his chest where his heart was.

"Seung Hyun ah..." She called when she felt his heart thumping rapidly.

"Please convince me you will be alright." He turned to look at her completely, his eyes full of worry and fear. She looked down, can't think of something convincing. He tilted his head slightly to the side as he waited.

"I'm scared too." She started after a pause. "What if cancer really attack me? I'm afraid, that I would leave. I had thought of giving up the child but you know what?" She looked into him to see his. "I have a feeling that this baby would protect me. I will be fine. Didn't people say that mothers can feel the babies' thoughts? Like right now, I still believe I will live. Because I have you and the baby would bless me. I trust him." She pulled his hand to her stomach. "Can you feel it? That... Erm..." She thought awhile to find a word to describe the feeling. "That incredible, amazing power inside it?" He looked down and stared at his hand resting on her still flat tummy. He didn't get to experience that inner power which she tried explaining but he can tell that she really wanted this child. He managed to smile a little as he looked up to her.

"It seems like you really treasure this child." He commented, seeing her eyes glowed with a certain happiness. She smiled as she sighed.

"I guess it's fated." He gave her a confused look. "Maybe even my birth was a trade. Maybe I was for trade purpose when I grow up." She continued as she looked into space, which made him more puzzled. "I remember when I was 5, I was brought to this gathering at one of Dad's business parthers' house and I heard them saying about an arrange marriage with their family. Dad seemed to be happy over it and I just let it passed since I don't understand a thing back then. But when I think about it when I grew older, I concluded that I was perhaps just a trade. My parents love me, I knew that. But maybe, just a little bit more, they chose Kim's. Co over me. Even till now, I still felt that way. If it isn't, they wouldn't have arranged a marriage for me with you. Since I was married, I gave up on my own life. I know I wouldn't be able to have a normal love life like the other teenagers out there. When they were hinting us that we should give birth, I agreed. Everything is a trade you see. I follow their orders and I get a luxurious life that they wanted me to have. When I looked at Seung Yoo in the hospital, I pitied him, that he had to follow our steps. But no matter who sees him as a trade, I don't. I believe God gave him to us for a purpose. I believe in the future, he would be the one who protects us. And now, this child," She looked down at her stomach, smiling at it. "It gives me a feeling stronger than what Seung Yoo gave and it isn't a trade. Definitely not. Its heartbeat, isn't an order from our parents. Its existance is because of our love. It's different from Seung Yoo..."

"You better not let Seung Yoo hear this." She chuckled softly.

"Seung Yoo isn't as petty as you." She said as he positioned her between his legs and hugged her from the back.

"Well, let's see."

Yoo Bin's POV

"I really want to know what was in your head at that time. You were really making me mad with your attitude." He said with a frown as we recalled the past memories. I smiled sheepishly.

"But you weren't that angry to scold me. We never argue once..." I stated. He cocked his head, then looked at me.

"Didn't we argue once?" He asked. Narrowing my eyes, I tried to think.

"Ah..." I finally thought of it. "That didn't count. It was after I'm married to you." I waved my hand, thinking that he was referring to the fight we had when he came back home late that day from Young Rin's place.

"It was before we married." He said. "You forgot?" I looked to the front. What was he talking about?

"When?"

"God, you forgot? I nearly slap you because I was really boiling then..."

"Ah...!" I clicked my fingers, turning back to him as I remember that incident.

Flashback

"I'll get it." I said as I walked to the door when it rang. I was in a hotel room with Gyu Joon. He came to JeJu Island for a holiday with his friends and I asked him to bring me along. My parents don't allow but I sneaked out. It was night then and we were getting ready for bed. I changed into my sleeping dress while Gyu Joon was washing up in the bathroom. I peeked through the hole on the door to see no one outside. Feeling weird, I walked back but before I could even reach the bed, it rang again. I walked back, this time pulling the door opened without checking. I peeked my head out and turned to the side and immediately gasped when I saw Seung Hyun staring deep down at me. I recovered from the shock and hurriedly closed the door but he was faster than me, pulling me out of the room. Glaring at me, he said nothing.

"Let go. What are you doing?" I winced and struggled from his grip when he wrapped his fingers around my wrist tighter.

"What am I doing? Then what are you doing here?!" He raised his voice.

"Lower your volume." I whispered, looking around to see if people opened their doors to see what happened outside. He looked at me in disbelief.

"What?"

"Leave. There's no reason for you to be here." I said.

"Yah! Kim Yoo Bin! What did you just say?" He yelled. I jumped at his outburst before tugging on his arm.

"Please, not so loud..." I 'pleaded', afraid that Gyu Joon would hear us.

"Are you out of your mind? How can you go till this extend?" His glare pireced through me. "And what are you wearing? What are the both of you intending to do?!" I looked down at myself and saw myself in a piece of pink lacey sleeping dress. Not very revealing I swear. This was what I used to wear! He saw me wearing it before so why was he screaming his head off here? When I was about to retort, I gasped again when he brushed passed me and barged into the room in a speed of light.

"Oppa...!" I cried whispering, trying to pull him out. My grip loosened when Gyu Joon came out of the bathroom and saw us. I stood rooted to the ground. I quickly stood infront of Seung Hyun when he closed the gap between him and Gyu Joon. My hands held out, pushing him away.

"Get lost." He said coldly down to me.

"You leave." I said, sounding firm but a little timid as I avoided his eyes. Gyu Joon smirked as he looked at Seung Hyun.

"You should leave. It's late you know." I saw Seung Hyun's eyes narrowed as he roughly shoved me away, causing me to fall to the floor. Before I knew it, he punched Gyu Joon right in the cheek.

"Wipe that smirk off your face." He ordered.

"What the hell are you doing?" I screamed at him, eyes widened. Quickly helping Gyu Joon up, he touched his bleeding lips and smirked again, looking up at Seung Hyun. Flinging my hands off, he got on his feet and swiftly returned a swing to Seung Hyun. I covered my mouth, gasping.

"You should have listened when I told you to leave." He spat down at him. "You know what? Freaking leave my girlfriend alone. You have no rights to interfere." With that, he pulled me and went for the door. I turned back to see Seung Hyun getting on his feet but turned back right away when Gyu Joon tugged on my wrist. I jerked back when my other wrist was caught tightly from behind. I turned back again to see Seung Hyun staring back at Gyu Joon. "Let go." Gyu Joon instructed. With a swift tug, Seung Hyun pulled my wrist, as the wrist caught by Gyu Joon only got tighter.

"You let go." Seung Hyun said. I winced as the grip on my both wrists got tighter.

"Seung Hyun, stop it." I said, looking into his eyes. "Let go..." My voice became softer.

"Hear that? Let go you bastard!" Gyu Joon once again tugged on me hard. God, what am I? The rope used in the game of 'tug-of-war'? And what did Gyu Joon just called Seung Hyun? Bastard? Gosh... He shouldn't have uttered that word... Seung Hyun let go his grip which surprised me but shocked me more when he pushed Gyu Joon to the wall, grabbing his collar.

"The guts of you..." He breathed and with that he swung on his face again. I can really hear his knuckles hitting Gyu Joon's cheek bones. Gasping again, I quickly pulled him away from Gyu Joon.

"Yah!" I shouted. He turned to me, still glaring as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out.

"Why are you doing this? What do you want?!" I cried as I tried to fling his hand off but he held onto me real tight. He ignored me, just walking stright to the lift. "Why do you need to care? Even if I sleep with him, it's none of your business!" He sprung back.

"What did you say?" He asked, eyes narrowing. His voice dangerously soft.

"I said to stop what you are doing. Even if I'm having his child in the end, it's what I want!" I screamed. So shameful to say such thing for the world to hear. I bet ears were leaning on the doors along the corridor, just that we can't see them. I was so mad and pissed off by him. Why must he always popped out and ruined everything? I was having a good time and was enjoying when he suddenly appeared, accusing me of doing something inappropriate. He insulted me first.

"You!" He raised his hand and my eyes only widened, too shock to even dodged his palm that was swiftly coming down its way to my face. I relaxed, eyes dropped to the ground as I breathed out when he realised what he was about to do and his hand dropped to his side. I looked up when I felt his hand around my wrist again. "Shut up and come before I hate you." He said coldly, then pulled me into the lift.

End of flashback

"Were you crazy then to say such things? Try saying that again and see what I would do..." He eyed me, rolling his eyes. We had chatted for about an hour in this open area.

"You insulted me first. You saw me wearing those sleep wear before and you still accused me..." I defended.

"Even so, how can you wear that when you were with him? Are you crazy?" He shot back.

"Just like my parents. Think too much..." I rolled my eyes.

"You are here saying this because nothing happened to you. See if you would be able to say this if you were by him."

"Psh..." I rolled my eyes again. "But why did you accept the marriage?" I asked, changing the subject. I had been wanting to ask this question for a long time.

"Do I have a choice? My dad nearly killed me when I first say no."

"You are so bad. Just like that, you left Young Rin unnie. I can't believe you are such a person." I rolled my eyes. "You shouldn't have accepted it. Look at what happened to us now...!" I pretended to be dissatified at our current state and pushed all the blame to him.

"What? Did something bad something to us? You are enjoying all the while... Tell me which man in the world would play 'catching' and 'hide and seek' with you in the house when he was like so busy and tired?" I laughed at that when moments came rushing into my head.

Flashback

"Yah, just five minutes." I tugged on Seung Hyun's arm when he entered his room. He just reached home after the examinations.

"I need to study. Let go." He tried to pull away, as he pushed my hands off.

"Please. I'm so bored. Just one time. I would be the one finding then. Please..."

"It doesn't mean that when you're bored, I'm also very free to be bored. Yoo Bin ah, you had completed your last paper but I still have a history paper to go. I really need to revise. Go watch the television first okay?" He finally pulled away from my grip and went to his chair, placing his bag on it and went to the shelves to pull out two thick history books. I stood in my original place and pouted, looking at him as he sat down, making use of every second to study.

"Just 3 minutes. Would you fail if you spare me 3 minutes?" I spinned his roller chair to the left then to the right then to the left again.

"Okay, stop!" He slammed the pen down on the desk. Springing his chair around to face me, he said, "Would you leave me alone if I played once with you?" I nodded quickly and immediately smiled. He rolled his eyes and stood up. "So... I hide?" I turned around and covered my eyes as I began counting. I heard his slow footsteps ambled out of the door and when I counted till 20, I left the room to search for him. I searched the rooms, under the beds, tables, inside the closets, but he was just no where to be found. I went to the front potch as it was the last place. He wasn't there either. This was why I don't like it when he hides. He just hides too well. I had no choice but to play cheat. I asked the maids and they said they saw him going to the storeroom. I didn't see him when I searched there earlier...

"Seung Hyun ah..." I called as I pushed the door opened and stepped in. "Oppa...?" I looked around the crammed area. I bent down as I looked carefully at every gap in between the furnitures but I just can't find him! I sighed. Then I turned behind, when I heard noise. I slowly walked towards the black curtains, behind the drumset. I reached for the edge of the curtains and slowly pulled it aside, revealing Seung Hyun seated on a wooden chair, holding a highlighter as he highlighted the words. The gentle sunlight coming in from the windows shoned on him and he looked like he just came down from heaven, having a ray of light directed on him. He flipped the pages and it produced sound.

"Yah..." I called as I walked to him.

"You took long..." He commented as his eyes fixed on the page, reading. "So you enjoyed right? Time to keep your promise." He stood up, closing the book and knocked it on my head, then left. I pouted and rubbed the area, following him out.

End of flashback

"Tell me who would be that compromising." He asked again. I turned back to him.

"But you weren't concentrating then." I retorted. "Tell me who highlights notes in the middle of 'hide and seek'.

"Tell me which husband would be so nice to entertain his childish wife?" He asked.

"What? Childish?!"

"If not, you expect me to say that you were matured then? Still fancying 'hide and seek' at the age of 16..." He shook his head lightly. "Tell me who's so kind enough to entertain you?" I turned my head away, avoiding his eyes, his question. "Yah." He held my shoulders, turning me to face him. "Look at you. Always like this. Your pride..." I stuck my tongue out at him. "Tell me."

"From what I see, you are the one who is childish and sorry, I'm not kind enough to entertain you." I smiled at him.

"Yah, get off. I'm not going to talk to you anymore." He released me and inched away from me, folding his legs.

"Yah." My eyes widened at his childishness. God, why is he like this? I slapped his lap which made him glared at me. Getting on my knees, I moved towards him. "Yah..." I shook him, suppressing myself from laughing out loud. "Yah! You aren't expecting me to coax you, are you?" I stood up, placing my foot on his lap, rubbing against it.

"Why can't I expect you to coax me? I had been coaxing you for sixteen years and is now still coaxing...!" He looked up, snapping back. Just look at his expression. He was so cute...!

"Why are you like this?" I started to sound sweet, caring, as I squatted behind him, my arms slowing wrapping his waist. He wriggled.

"Go away. No point doing all these now."

"See. You are more petty." I spat as I got on my feet again.

"What?! You this...! Wah... I'm really speechless." He looked away. Clamming my lips, I controlled not to smile.

"What is wrong with you~?" I squatted down infront of him and again, the sweet voice. This time, I even smiled sweetly, tugging his shoulders lightly. This was the best I can do in coaxing. His eyes found mine and although he held a blank look, I could see he was smiling deep down in his heart... This guy... "Ah... I'm tired..." And with that, I got myself seated on his lap, straddling him as I leaned over to his shoulder, resting my head on it.

"Y-yah..." His voice full of surprise. Soft chuckles slipped out from my lips and his arms were like half held up, not knowing how to react. "Why aren't you hugging me?" I asked as I pressed myself nearer to him, my arms s around his neck. My smile became wider when I felt his big palms on my back.

"We are on a hill you know..." He whispered. I chuckled again.

"Then, why did you hug me?" I asked, pulling away. Instantly, he changed his facial expression.

"Yah, it's you who asked me to hug you...!" He exclaimed, eyes widened.

"I just asked why you weren't hugging me." I said, looking innocent. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before pushing me off.

"Forget it..."

"No." I replied in a kiddish tone, throwing my arms around his neck once again. I buried my face in his neck, smelling him. I pecked on his neck as I really pressed myself onto him. I heard him gasped softly at what I was doing. "You're getting hard?" I pulled away to face him and tease. Our faces so near and I could feel his hot breaths brushing my lips. He was surprised by the very bold question, looking at me in disbelief.

"The child might hear you..."

"You are the one who said you want to start teaching things in this sense." I stated. "It's only the matter whether I want to or not. Actually, I'm good at it." I smiled proudly at him. His jaws dropped. It was so fun to !

"Yoo Bin ah..." He tried pushing me a little further away from him as I was sitting quite near to his private part.

"Why? Afraid that your is going to stand soon?" I blurted and his jaws nearly dropped to mat. I covered my face as I found it funny, laughing out loud. I actually said that! "Okay okay, let's stop..." I laughed as I moved away from him. He still can't get over the shock. "I'm just joking okay? What's wrong with that look?" I narrowed my eyes as I laughed, seeing his super-duper-cute-looking stunned face. I planted a kiss on his lips and wanted to get off to seat on the mat again when he pulled me back, holding the back of my neck and covered my lips with his. Giving me a few minutes of breath-taking kiss, he pulled away.

"Not continuing? Afraid that I would might as well just in your ?" I panted, looking away. We were just taking turns to be shy... "Go on. How much can our child learn with just two sentences? Go on." He urged me and why was he smiling like that? Not a smirk but somewhat a smirk?

"Let go." I changed the topic as I tried pulling him off me. "Get your hands off me!" I cried, pretending to be afraid when he held me down on my waist.

"No..." He flashed that smile again, pushing me to sit nearer to him.

"Yah...!" I held his shoulders when his hands went to roam my back. I know he was just teasing but what if everything heats up? We are going to do it here? No...!

"No one is here..." He whispered seducively into my ear as if he read my mind and traced his fingertips along the curves of my body. I quickly pushed him off and got on my feet. Staring at him in total shock, I turned back to escape. "Yah!" I heard him shouted and when I turned back, he was already behind me. I started to pick up the speed but before I could even ran a step away from him, he held up my wrist and sprung me to him. I shut my eyes tight, afraid that he would really do it. As I said, I can't name something that he dare not to do. I could feel his breath on the side of my neck and curled myself into a ball.

"Ah... No...!" I cried softly as I squatted. Then, I heard chuckles from him. A hearty one. I felt arms went to my armpits and looked up to see his face. Before I knew what he was going to do, he had already carried me to his body, one hand around my back while the other at my hips, supporting my weight. I was like a koala bear hugging a tree.

"There you go imagining things again... I would not make you come and shoot into you here." He laughed. "I would pleasure you the whole night if you want when we reached home." I slapped his back, stopping him from saying all these nonsense. Chuckling again, he walked to the car parked along the road leading here.
---
Okay. Another chapter. Thanks for reading and hope you all enjoyed. ^^

P.S. I would be out of the country from 12 December to 19 December. I think the earliest I could get back and update is 20 December?

To sweetgirl, Hi. No problem about it. Hope things are fine for you. Thanks for supporting! ^^ Takecare!
P.S. I saw your new story and am really looking forward to it. Of course, your on-going story too! Please update soon!

To lanza1521, Hi. I'm fine. How about you? Well, I nearly teared as I typed too... Stay tune for more. I too, didn't know that TOP and G-Dragon were coming. It was already a shock for me and when they said Wonder Girls would be performing, double shock! Haha. The picture of Yoo Bin looks cool! She should try taking up a role of an assassin in a drama too. Her stare was so much more intense than TOP's! And it kind of scares me... Haha. Thanks for supporting! ^^

Schedulex2(C)

Started- 8:37PM, 081210
Ended- 12:25AM, 091210

Comments replied- 9:12PM to 9:23PM, 101210

Posted- 9:29PM, 101210