Chapter 33

Friendly Marriage
Time- 10:15AM
---

Yoo Bin's POV

"Hey...! Why are you here?" Jasmine ran to me when she saw me walking along the corridors. Lessons were about to start but I suddenly had this desire to walk around. "Someone's looking for you at the main gate." She told me. "Hurry go..." She urged me when I gave her a confused look. As the bell had rang, I made my way there alone. I walked to the gate and forgotten that I don't even know how that person looked like. I scanned the place, trying to make it obvious that I was looking for that someone and hoped that that someone would notice my presence.

"Is this Kim Yoo Bin-ssi?" I quickly turned around and met a lady, a pretty one. Hair tied in a messy bun, big bright eyes, a bag slinging over her shoulder.

"Yes I am. And you are...?"

"I'm Lee Min Hee. I'm coming from Stars Entertainment." She held me a namecard and I stared at it. Star Entertainment? Looking for me...? "Our agency is thinking of having you shoot in one of a music videos."

"Huh?" I nearly choke on my own saliva. Me in a music video? My eyes wide opened. What was this all about?

"We would really hope for your participation. If you don't mind, please give me a call and we would arrange for a combine meeting with the cast."

"Yes..." I nodded my head, still not understanding.

"Then, I would make a move." She bowed. I quickly returned the bow and she existed from the gate.

During break, Jasmine was telling me about what she did with Jun Hyung yesterday. Envious... They had fun till dawn while I was suffering. Not that I was jealous or anything, just that it was the opposite. She also asked about my legs earlier when she saw me and I told her everything. She too, disagreed that I lied. Saying that I could still get things in Seung Hyun's head even without lying. Yes, I was in the wrong. After thinking through, I was. As long as you lied, there was no excuse to it. I would also get mad if people were to lie to me... When she asked about who looked for me, I told her everything and she got excited.

"Yah...! You mean you are going to be in a shooting? Then what's there to consider about? You may get the chance to meet those hot idols...!"

"Shh...!" I shushed her, not wanting to attract attention to our conversation.

"Sorry..." She lowered her volume and looked around, seeing people turning their heads to stare at us. She turned back, ignoring all stares. "But hey... Really, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity...! There's really nothing much to think. You should just agree to go on the spot..."

"You know I'm never interested in such things..." I took a bite of my bun and chewed on it slowly.

"It would be fun...!" She held my wrist. "I'm all excited already...! Just hearing it is so exciting! Just imagine people search for that video and you just appear infront of them in the screen...!" There this girl goes again... Non-stop... "You may even get popular and become a star, Yoo Bin ah...!"

"Okay okay... Stop!" I slightly pressed her other hand on the table, when I saw the excitement in her grew. She would even start jumping and people would see us as crazy women.

"You would go right?" She asked eagerly.

"I would have to see. If the process is really troublesome, then maybe I would just forget about it. I still have Seung Yoo to take care of..."

"Oh ya... I've forgotten about Seung Yoo..." I chuckled when she said and pouted a bit.

Third person's POV

Yoo Bin entered Seung Hyun's office. He was having a meeting so she decided to wait for him. She wanted to have dinner with him and also tell him about the offer she received in the afternoon. Going over to his desk, she picked up the document which states the orders that Min Yeon had made. Flipping through, her eyes enlarged. Huge order, and it was really huge...! She sat at his chair and started to read in detail. Then she heard noise from outside. She went over to open the door.

"Oh... Hi Yoo Bin." Min Yeon greeted her, flashing a wide smile. Yoo Bin smiled back and turned to Miss Park.

"She is here to meet Director." She nodded.

"Please come in." She asked her in to wait. Min Yeon gladly accepted it and took a seat on the couch.

"I'm here to hand this over and would like to discuss the designs with Seung Hyun." Min Yeon sort of explained and Yoo Bin gave an understanding nod. Miss Park came in with cups of tea for each of them before leaving.

"Sorry for making your come down every now and then." Yoo Bin started, taking a seat opposite her.

"It's okay. Since I'm free now that there's not much modelling offer I get now. Able to come often, I'm thankful that you and Seung Hyun don't mind..." Min Yeon said and her smile never left her.

"Why would I mind?" Yoo Bin smiled. "I'm glad to know you. Knowing that you accompanied Seung Hyun during his childhood, I'm thankful." She added.

"When we were younger, he wasn't close to my family. He was closer to me though, and we would always hang out and stuff." She sipped on the tea and then looked at me again. "I heard that you were his childhood friend too. Strange that we never met..."

"Maybe because when I was younger, I keep myself to only Seung Hyun. My thinking was a bit weird back then." Yoo Bin said.

"Oh, then you are the one who Seung Hyun spend the most time with...?"

"Well, maybe... But not in a good way." She smiled and earned a wondering look from Min Yeon. "I always worry him, giving him headaches the whole time." She confessed and Min Yeon laughed.

"So you are the 'Headache Princess'?" Yoo Bin stared at her, a part of her not understand what Min Yeon was talking about and other curious and taken aback, for she knows Seung Hyun called her princess. "Seung Hyun told me that there's this friend of his who made him address her a princess and always gave him headaches when she got older." Yoo Bin smiled, embarassed. "It's fun." She continued and this added on to Yoo Bin's curiosity. What did she meant by fun...? "I hope I had a similar childhood like you. Fun, unpredictable, special and... Dynamic!" Yoo Bin chuckled, somehow Min Yeon reminded her of Jasmine.

"Dynamic...?"

"I mean... Exciting." Min Yeon corrected and smiled.

"Hey..." Both of them turned to the similar voice.

"Oppa." Min Yeon called and he smiled at her, closing the door with his other free hand as his other hand was filled with files.

"How is everything?" Yoo Bin asked, walking towards him, helping with his files.

"Fine." He smiled down at her. "What brings you here?" He asked, not knowing the reason for her sudden visit.

"Nothing. Just here to see you." She smiled at him. "I'll get going then." She excused herself, knowing that he was busy. Quickly bidding farewell to the other two, she left the office. Outside, she sighed, not knowing the reason.

Seung Hyun's POV

I pushed the door opened to see Yoo Bin sitting on the sofa, staring at the television screen. She looked up upon my arrival and stood up, taking the briefcase in my hand.

"Welcome back..." She said in a sing song voice and that made me smiled, knowing that someone is always waiting for me every night.

"Why are you still not in bed?" I asked, cupping her face.

"I'm not sleepy..." She smiled, but her eyes were already half-closed. Gently rubbing her eyelid with my thumb, I smiled to myself when I saw a smile crept onto her face as she closed her eyes. I held her waist and brought her upstairs with me. Putting everything down, I put her to bed, despite her insisting that she wasn't tired.

"I will join you after I showered. Sleep first okay?" I pecked on her lips and she nodded her head, eyes ready to close. I quickly went over to the closet and got my clothes and walked to the bathroom.

Yoo Bin's POV

I closed my eyes, waiting for the coming sleepiness to consume me for I can't take it anymore. Things went black, even the sound of the waters running in the bathroom faded and slowly, nothing could be heard. When I assumed that I was already in LaLa-Land, my sleep was disturbed by a series of vibration, followed by a ringing tone. I jumped upon that and lazily sat up. Looking around for the source of the noise, I saw Seung Hyun's phone vibrating, ringing on the night stand beside me. Holding up the phone, I almost dropped the phone when I saw the caller ID. Why is she calling him at this hour? And what was the time now? 3:16AM...?! It really irritates me when people ring up other people in wee hours. I really hate it. Not that I was just like this towards Min Yeon. I breathed in and picked up the phone, not speaking up first.

"Oppa...!" My eyes closed, holding in what I was feeling, not wanting to flare up. "You have to help me...!" Min Yeon continued in the other side, even though the one who picked her call has not speak a word. But her voice seemed desperate, as if she was about to cry and also, a tinge of anger could be heard. My heart was about to soften when I thought she was really in need of help but somehow, the blood in me was still boiling. I was in my own world that I didn't notice the bathroom door slided opened.

"Yah...!" He snatched the phone over and quickly hung up the phone without even looking to see who the caller was. Why is he doing this? Hanging up the phone like he was keeping something from me. I wasn't even doubting him that he was doing something he shouldn't even when Min Yeon called in this hour. So why is he like this?! My eyes widen, can't understand his sudden 'over-protection' towards himself.

"I was just..." I was so taken aback that I couldn't continue what I wanted to say.

"When did you start touching my things?" He held onto his phone tight. I was about to answer him when his phone rang again.

"Min Yeon ah..." He called into his phone, the anger in him slowly subsiding. His anger subsiding but my anger was building. My god...! Why is he calling her in that 'disgusting' way? "What?! Okay okay! I will be right there. Wait for me okay?" He cupped his phone and quickly took his coat and ran for the door.

"Yah!" I grabbed his hand before he ran down the stairs. My god... Ridiculous... Is he treating me as if I was invisible? "Where are you going?"

"Min Yeon met an accident. I got to go." He nodded and wanted to run off but my grip tightened. He looked down at me.

"Don't go." I said, staring at his hand. Taking another breath in, I then looked up. "I said don't go." My voice stern and firm.

"I will talk to you again." He pushed my hand off and ran down the stairs. Dumbfolded, I stood at the mouth of the watching him running out of the door, hearing the gate slammed closed. Because of other girls, he is doing this to me?

Seung Hyun's POV

I pulled over and quickly got out of the car, running towards Min Yeon.

"Mister, it is you who banged me from the back. Look at that..." She pointed the back of the car with the metal piece bent inwards. She sounded so frustrated, but trying her best to be polite.

"Miss, if you didn't stop abruptly, would I knocked into your car?" The man retorted. Min Yeon rolled her eyes, giving up.

"Oh, oppa...!" She called when she saw me. The policeman was trying to get more source from the man.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Look at my car." She pointed to the fire red vehicle beside her. "Saw that?" She then pointed to the traffic junction infront. "I was waiting for the green light when he banged into me. And the worse thing is, he said I stopped abruptly...!" She sounded so pissed up, ready to burst from her frustrations. Then the police came and asked about everything. "Even if I stopped abruptly, he should know when to stop since there's a traffic infront. He should slow down upon seeing the red light right? And he blamed me for stopping abruptly when I don't even know when the hell I did that." She sounded impatient.

"Calm down..." I held her shoulder, trying to subside her anger. In the end, we were brought to the police station for further investigation. They told us to go back first and I sent Min Yeon home. After everything, I went home. Luckily today was a Saturday, I could be a little slacked. I opened the door to my room and laid flat on my bed, not bothering to close the door. Finally, I could sleep...! My eyelids opened when I heard footsteps coming in and stopped beside my bed. I sat up, seeing Yoo Bin's blank expression. Knowing that I needed to do some explaination.
Things happened fast and it was really urgent that was why I just ran out like this. I was in the wrong, I admit. That was why I don't know where and how to start talking.

"You are not going to talk?" She asked, a tinge of impatience could be heard. I stood up, sighed before speaking up.

"Something bad happened to Min Yeon. She had no one to turn to so she called me."

"No one to turn to?" She smirked. "Do you think I'm going to believe that?"

"It's true, Yoo Bin. Really..." I said.

"How can that be?! Where's her brother? Parents? Don't tell me they went back to the States. No way I'm going to buy that." Her stare so sharp.

"Her brother didn't pick up her call. And her parents are really in the States. What do you expect her to do when she couldn't contact her only kin?" I guess I was too tired that I lost patience.

"Does that mean that she could call you? Are you her only friend? If even you are her only friend, she shouldn't call because you are already married! Did she forget about that?" Yoo Bin raised her voice, making me irritated.

"It wouldn't be surprising if I'm her only friend. She just came back from aboard. I should help her get settled down. I'm her friend. Can't I do that? It's not like things like these happened all the time..." I talked back.

"What...?" She looked at me, can't believe that I said all those. "Are you trying to say that I'm being unreasonable?" Her eyes widen. "That's right! You can't do that! I don't care if you are her friend or what. If things happened so late in the night, you cannot leave the house alone just to go to another girl!" She yelled in my face. I looked away, rolling my eyes. Gosh... What is wrong with her...?

"Are you jealous?" I asked and saw her slowly meeting my gaze.

"Do you think I'm just getting angry because of jealousy right now?"

"You are jealous, aren't you? If not, you wouldn't be this... This..." I was looking for the correct word to describe her. "This not understanding." I said, finally looking for a suitable word yet not insulting.

"Not understanding?" Then I realised the tears in her eyes. She nearly choke on her own tears. "You are expecting my understanding in this situation? Tell me how am I going to be understanding?!" She continued screaming, forgetting that everyone else was sleeping. Holding her forehead, she closed her eyes, her tears.

"Why can't you understand? Do you think I wanted to go to her so late in the night when I was like dying of fatigue? If I don't even do this much for her, can I still be considered as her friend? Even when we were younger, I always run to you when you need help no matter how late it was!" I shouted back.

"It's different! You weren't married then...!"

"But I was with Young Rin then!" I was so angry that I couldn't control what was coming out of my mouth. "Young Rin can understand, why can't you?" I told myself not to compare her with Young Rin. I don't usually compare people. But I felt like she was suspecting that I have something for Min Yeon when I only love her. How many times must I say that I only love her? Why can't she just trust me? She back away, a tear slided out from the corner of her eye.

"You're even comparing now..." Her voice trembling, trying to stop herself from pouring out more tears. I knew I hurt her. I walked towards her, feeling guilty, for comparing. I still hope for her understand for going out just now. But she only back away until her thighs hit the chair and fell on the seat. She stood up, slowly, don't know what to feel. The man infront of her was so unfamiliar to her. Her lips parted, taking in heavy breaths. She ran out of my room and I heard her fast footsteps hitting the wooden stairs, the front door slammed closed. I wanted to give chase but so what if I caught her? I have already hurt her... What should or could I say, I had made her cry...
---
Thanks for reading and hope you all enjoyed it.^^

P.S. I hope I don' make my readers hate Seung Hyun...

To lanza1521, Hi. Nope, it's okay. No worries about not commenting. :D Long meetings could happen, just not that common...I don't think it's whose fault. Seung Hyun had his reasons to be angry and Yoo Bin also has the rights to follow the client's request too, so... Yeah... Oh my... Am I the only one supporting Seung Hyun? I would be angry too if I were him... When I fell once when I was younger, I was like crying for the whole world to hear, screaming my lungs out... Haha... Thanks for supporting! ^^

To devilsbabe96, Hi. No...! Don't hate Seung Hyun...! He still loves Yoo Bin... I freaked out when I saw the pictures... My friend quickly closed the window... Seung Yoo would be absent for a while... Have to concentrate on the drama now... Haha...! Thanks for supporting! ^^

Schedulex2(C)
Started- 10:15AM, 061110
Ended- 2:27PM,061110