Chapter 18

Friendly Marriage
Time- 8:13PM
---

Seung Hyun's POV

Early in the morning after sending Yoo Bin to school, I headed to the office. I was feeling quite nervous for the presentation today. Yoo Bin would be presenting in their company after finishing her lessons. As I was nervous, I decided to check for any errors in the slides. I went through each slide and after everything was fine, I continued with my other work. An hour before the actual meeting, I went to the comference room and check the slides once again and practised to the air. As I was having my 'rehearsal', I noticed something added in one of the slides.

'Meaning behind the name 'Ma)(style'.
-TOP, nickname of Choi Seung Hyun in school.
-Ma comes from Mature.
-Max = TOP. XD
-Style comes from the concept stylish.

When did I added the part about my nickname?! There's even an emotion there... This Yoo Bin seriously... I fished out my phone and called her but she rejected it. I looked at my watch and she should be dismissed from school already. I called again but this time there was no response. Then I decided to delete that part away. As I was pulling the chair in, my phone beeped. I opened the text.

From Wifey Yoo Bin.

Hello! Guess you noticed the odd part, but I'm warning you, don't edit that slide. My slides and your slides are the same so if you edited it, and when our parents discussed and found out that our presentations were different, don't blame on me for the consequences... XD I'm here, busy doing last minute touch-up so don't call me. I would not pick up...

Fighting Hubby! XDD!!!

Yoo Bin.

Gosh... Is she pranking me? I dialled her number and sure enough, her phone was turned off. I looked at the slide and thought of the embarassement I'm about to go through later. My goodness...! She is taking this presentation as her little game? Just when would she grow up...?

Yoo Bin's POV

After school, I took a taxi and rushed to the company. I ran to the office and threw a blazer over myself. Yes, that Osmosis blazer... I checked the slides again and looked myself in the mirror, fixing my attire. Looking formal and presentable now, I took the thumbdrive and the handouts to the meeting room and set up everything. Placing a handout neatly infront of each seat, I sensed a vibration. I looked at the caller ID and rejected it after seeing that it was from Seung Hyun. Smiling to myself, I placed a bottle of pure water beside each handout and waited for the clock to show 3PM. I looked at my phone next to the laptop and saw a missed a call from Seung Hyun. With my fast and accurate texting skills, I sent a message to him.

To Hubby Seung Hyun.

Hello! Guess you noticed the odd part, but I'm warning you, don't edit that slide. My slides and your slides are the same so if you edited it, and when our parents discussed and found out that our presentations were different, don't blame me on the consequences... XD I'm here, busy doing last minute touch-up so don't call me. I would not pick up...

Fighting Hubby! XDD!!!,

Yoo Bin.

Knowing that his response would be ringing me up after he read the text, I turned my phone off and practised the slides again. I edited the slide when I was checking the slides at home and I forget to tell him why I made the word 'Max', so I just added it in and saved.

Third person's POV

Yoo Bin was at home, watching the television as she had Seung Yoo on her lap and hugged him to her. She looked up when she heard the doorbell and watched the maid going over to the mini screen near the frontdoor and pressed a button. Hearing the gates outside closed, she fixed her gaze back to the television and pretending she doesn't know who had returned home.

"Hi." She greeted casually as she glanced up and then back to the television again.

"Hi. You did a good job today." Seung Hyun replied and went upstairs. Knowing that he what he was referring to, she switched off the television and went upstairs with Seung Yoo.

"How did you know I did a good job? You aren't there with me in the meeting." She pretended that she had mistaken him.

"Psh... You should be there to see the reactions of the shareholders and my father. It's just... Epic...!" He took off his coat and loosen his tie.

"Mine has good response too." She then smiled thinking of the smiles on the people's face in the meeting previously. "They are all smiling at the meaning of the name, and when they knew that I thought of the name, they were impressed and said I was very creative and impressive." She flashed that proud smile again.

"Yeah yeah. Damn great of you to do that..." He eyed her and sat down infront of the desktop. He too, gets good responses. The shareholders all agreed that it is a good proposal and have confidence in this project. His father was really proud of him. Now, he is just a little embarassed and again, wanted to tease Yoo Bin. He pretended to be depressed and closed his eyes tiredly.

"Why...?" Yoo Bin noticed his reactions and went to him, putting Seung Yoo down to the floor. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing..." He supported his head with his hand. She started to panic. Has she gone too far? It shouldn't be that bad to just present how the name came about. She has always been doing this, sharing her honest views and feelings and nothing bad had happened. Not bad enough for a proposal to be rejected.

"What's wrong? It's rejected...?" She asked. He stood up, getting away from her and smiled to himself when his back was facing her and quickly changed to that tired and stressed look when she came infront of him.

"Tell me... What happened?" She wanted to know so badly as the guilt in her started to build up.

"Yoo Bin ah..." He started and looked down, sighing. She looked at him, confused and anxious.

"It gets rejected?" She asked with widen eyes. She held his wrist and waited for his reply. He just looked at her, giving a 'I'm-sorry-but-yes' look. "I'm sorry... I didn't know it would be this bad... I'm sorry..." She had tears in her eyes and they poured out when her eyelids closed. He smiled weakly at her. She hugged him, feeling sorry and angry at herself for being playful. "I'm sorry... What are we going to do...?" She said as she cried more. Tears damped his shirt and he clammed his lips to stop himself from smiling too widely. He hugged her back and buried his head into her shoulder, as if he was too crying. Then he slowly pulled back when he heard his phone rang.

"Daddy." He called.

"Seung Hyun ah, Kim's Co has agreed on the proposal. So we would sign the contract with In-laws tomorrow. Just to let you know so you could get ready."

"Ok sure Daddy. No worries on that." He smiled as he answered and hung up the phone.

"What is it about?" Yoo Bin asked, knowing that the caller was her father-in-law. It sure has something to do with the meeting in the afternoon.

"Just something to take care of."

"Aish... Tell me...!" Overwhelming guilt had turned into frustration in her. He stood up and pulled her into his chest again, making her more assured that their plan had failed.

"We made it..." He whispered. She was so distracted as she was busy blaming herself that she couldn't really made up what he meant.

"Hm?" She pulled away but he hugged her tighter.

"We made it." His words were muffled her in shoulder.

"What you mean?" She was confused.

"The contract would be signed by two companies tomorrow." Successfully pushing him off, her eyes enlarged with hopes.

"Your father agreed on it? For real?!" She asked, her pitch higher.

"Ya, the response are great. Much laughters had been brought into the dull conference room by your edit-tions..." He smiled. She held her chest, calming her thumping heart and she looked down with closed eyes. She was finally relieved. But then her head shot up.

"Yah!" She hit his chest with her fist and glared at him, realising that she was tricked. Smiling gleefully, he stuck out his tongue playfully.

"Why are you so stupid? Can't believe I can actually tricked you. Did I underestimated myself or did I overestimated you?"

"Gosh... Why must you do this...?" She wiped her tears off the corners of her eyes as she slapped his shoulder, acting like a bullied kid, being childish and venting her anger on any person. Her wrist was then caught by his hand and she looked up.

"You have worked hard. Good job..." He sealed her lips and hugged her to him. She was surprised by his sudden act and tried to push him away lightly but he wouldn't burge. Her eyes then slowly closed and hugged him, returning his kiss.

"Thank you." He said, breaking the kiss a little and she smiled and nodded. He was relieved and thankful as his company is 'saved'. He felt the weight on his shoulders lightened and thanks to his capable wife. Pecking on her lips once more, he hugged her again. Knowing that their son had been watching them throughout their moment, he eyed Seung Yoo.

"Don't look. It's so rude of you to peek at us." He shot at him. Yoo Bin turned around and chuckled. She went to carry him. She hugged him to her as she walked back to Seung Hyun's side.

"Our honey wants to join us as well?" She asked and pecked on his chubby cheek. Seung Hyun rolled his eyes.

"Never learns..." He shook his head.

"Why are you like this...? What does he knows? He is just merely looking..."

"You said that he actually understands a lot of things." Seung Hyun reminded her. "Don't keep teaching him history and other general stuff. We have to educate him on stuff like this too." She nudged his shoulder and glared at him. "The second time for goodness sake." He then lightly pushed the side of Seung Yoo's head.
---
Okay... Another chapter is up... Watched '71 Into the fire' online over the weekend. Super nice. Simply awesome! TOP's acting skills sure improved tremendously. Happy!!! So high till now! Thanks for reading and hoped you enjoyed it! ^^

To rachelee1031, Hi. I would shop in the store and swept all of the clothes they modelled for! I hope there is this day...! :D Yes, thanks for adding! Thanks for supporting! ^^

To devilsbabe96, Hi. I really hope and pray for TooBin!!! Good luck on your FanFiction. :D Thanks for supporting! ^^ Fighting!

To yoobinfan, Hi. Haha. I'm excited for that part too! :D Stay tuned! I have everything planned! Thanks for supporting! ^^

To miss unknown, Hi. I cracked up my head quite a lot for the brand's name...! Thanks for supporting! ^^

To Loveth, Hi. I really wish to go but the tickets are really too expensive! They increased the price to $300+! They are so much!!! How could they do this...! *Whines* $200+ is already so costly...! Ah... I'm jealous and envious again. This time by your friends...! I can't get to see TOP!!! Even if I go to the airport to wait, I can't say for sure that I won't be blocked by the boards held up by fans. And I don't like to go to such crowded places... SAD! I can't see him! Anyways, thanks for supporting! ^^

TO ize, Hi. One more loyal reader! And a Singaporean one too! Thank you so much! Here's the new chapter! Thanks for supporting! ^^ Fighting!

Schedulex2(C)
Started- 8:13PM, 041010
Ended- 9:55PM, 040910