Chapter 39

Friendly Marriage
Time- 3:18PM
---

Yoo Bin's POV

Squinting my eyes opened, I saw the alarm clock showing 5:12AM. Great, I woke up too early. Feeling a little dizzy yesterday, I felt my tummy to sleep. Like I was caressing the life in me, I thought of it until sleepiness consumed me. How would it be a she or a he? It would be great if she has eyes like Seung Hyun. If it's a he, then another version of bubbly Seung Yoo would be as nice too... Just like this, I drifted off to sleep. I got up slowly and went downstairs. Opening the drawers, I looked for some edible stuff. The first time, I felt a little hungry. Guess the baby in me had also started to protest? Getting a few biscuits, I ate at the table. Chewing a few more times to break the food into smaller pieces, I still couldn't swallow properly. Everything seemed so dry. Pouring myself a cup of water, I swallowed the liquid together with the food. I continued to eat and soon, the maids came and started to get busy. They were preparing me porridge, saying that I must eat. Didn't they see that I just ate some biscuits...? Going back up to the room, I got changed and thought of leaving before Seung Hyun got down but, he was already downstairs... Gosh, I really must learn to bathe faster the next time. Carrying Seung Yoo to the maids, I still attempted to leave.

"Eat before you leave." I stopped in my tracks and slowly, my hand loosened its grip on door handle. I don't want to eat with him. I mean, it will be going to be awkward... Turning back to the table, I saw him all normal, placing a piece of ham between the two pieces of bread and gave it to Seung Yoo. He then began to talk to him, patting his head all that... I walked to the seat I normally sit at and saw a bowl of porridge. Sitting down, I got the spoon beside it. The faster I finished, the faster I can leave. Digging in, I took small portions each time. Barely a quarter was eaten when I suddenly felt choked and was like I was going to throw out. I froze. I don't usually have morning sickness... I then turned to Seung Hyun to see if he saw it, but good thing, he was busying feeding Seung Yoo. I quickly put down the spoon and stood up. No way I'm going to continue eating and make myself vomit. He looked at me as I got out of the seat.

"I'm leaving. Goodbye Seung Yoo ah..." I smiled down at him, patting his head. This way, I was also informing Seung Hyun that I was leaving, indirectly. Going out, I heaved a sigh of relief. Finally... patting my chest downwards, I tried to lessen the uncomfortable feeling. Walking to the bus-stop, I made used of the chance to exercise as I felt very bloated.

Soon Yong's POV

After school, the school was relatively empty. I was the only one around the area where the labs were at the ground floor. Turning into the corner, I saw Yoo Bin turning into another corner after coming down the stairs. But then, she stopped and held my mouth. The next time I saw was that she was sprinting off to somewhere. Feeling fishy, I ran after her and saw her ahead of me, bolted into the ladies'. I stopped outside and hestitated if I should just go in. I heard her vomitting and the sound of her forcing the stuff out of only got louder. I then went in and quickly looked into every cubicle. When I saw her kneeling down, hugging the toilet bowl, I got a great shock. I waited for her to throw up everything and when I saw her finally relaxed and slumped down onto the floor, still holding onto the toilet bowl for support, I reached for her shoulders and turned her around. Eyes half closed, mouth half opened and her whole body totally limped.

"Yoo Bin ah...!" I called her, shaking her gently. I saw her sighed, looking uncomfortable. "Are you alright? What happened to you?" I got worried. She can't even answer me properly. Taking her backpack, I carried her outside to the school infirmary. Laying her down on the bed, I turned to the nurse there, asking for help. They started to work and when one of the nurse wanted to feed medication to Yoo Bin, she pushed it away and turned away. "What's wrong?" I went to her, my hands unconciously held her's.

"I don't... want..." She said weakly. "It's... normal... for me..." Did she meant it was normal for her to throw up? Since when did vomitting became a routine for her?

"Yoo Bin ah, still-" I stopped when it stuck me. My eyes widen, looking at her. Scanning down to her stomach, I saw her hands been placed there. I looked back to her face. "Are you pregnant?" I somewhat whispered, feeling taken aback. She avoided my eyes and then slowly nodded. I looked away, eyes as wide as before. Pregnant? The second time you mean? It was normal for her to get pregannt. I mean, she's married, remember? But why does my heart hurt so much as if the dagger that was already stabbed in my heart being pushed in deeper? I turned around, hid my sorrow and forced a smile. "Shall I call SunBae?" I asked. Then she turned to me, quickly shook her head. This made my eyebrows narrowed in confusion. "But, are you sure you don't need him to know?" I asked again. SunBae should know that his wife was here, looking as though she was going to faint any moment.

"Don't let him know..." She became so weak that everything she said only came out as almost inaudible whispers. She tried to sit up and I quickly gave her a hand.

"I will send you home." I said when we were out of the school infirmary. I held her shoulders, supporting her as we walked.

"I'm not going home yet." She replied, looking up.

"Aish... Leave the work for tommorrow. Just go home and rest first." I replied. She sure loved to push and wear herself.

"No, I don't feel like going home..." I stopped when she walked alone to a bench nearby. Slowly sitting down, she hung her head low. Sighing, I went to sit beside her.

"What happened?" Gently, I asked. She looked up, smiling weakly.

"I feel lonely at home." I looked at her, the dagger plunged in my heart, went deeper, nearly going through it.

"Do every pregnant lady really feels lonely easily?" Again, a forced smile plastered on my face. "SunBae would be there with you." I nearly choked when I said this. This was the last sentence I would want to say to her. She only smiled, looking down. Why can't I see any trace of happiness in her when she was going to have another 'product' that proved the love between her and Seung Hyun?

"Oppa..." She looked up and I smiled, indicating that I was listening. "He doesn't know."

"SunBae doesn't know? How could that be?" He was staying under the same roof as her and he doesn't know? Can things be any more absurd than this?

"We had argued and we seldom see each other."

"So that's why you came to school as if you were dead?" She smiled bitterly.

Seung Hyun's POV

Okay, I admitted defeat. I can't stand the cold war anymore. Plus she was sick and she still continued to avoid me as much as possible... Tsk tsk tsk... Feeling sad and sorry seeing her weak, I really can't be mad at her further. I do have conscious too... I called home to ask if she was looking fine but the maids said she had not return home. I should just go to the school then? Getting my stuff, I leave the office and drove to her school. Passing by a stall selling her favourite grilled fish, I got down to buy some and placed it at the backseat. I just hoped for her appetite to get better and continue being her 'big-eater' self.

Third person's POV

"I can understand. You are pregnant, you see. Of course you would only get more lonely and sad, since the both of you are having a cold war." Soon Yong said.

"Still, I feel sorry. Always rejecting invitations to have fun together. I must be a wet blanket right?"

"No. I know you have your reasons. You are not always like that." Yoo Bin smiled. They had been talking for like a few hours.

"Oh, oppa." She turned back to him when they just got on their feet. "Can you promise not to tell Seung Hyun about me being pregnant?" He sighed.

"Okay. Promise." He held out his pinky and Yoo Bin laughed softly, intertwined it with her's. "But please let him know soon okay?" She nodded.

"I would tell him when the correct timing comes." He smiled. She started to walk infront of him, slowly. He held her wrist, causing her to turn and looked at him wonderingly. He slowly hugged her, arms around her back. She was caught by surprise.

"Oppa..." Her hands slightly held up, wanting to reach for his shoulders, not knowing what to do.

"As much as I want to stay with you, I know you belong to another man. But remember, I'm always here for you okay? Ears and shoulders available 24 hours, on stand-by mode, waiting for you."

"Hm." She chuckled softly and nodded.

"You would come to me and share when you're down right?" He asked again, on one side trying to make her feel better, another also easing his aching heart. When all these were going on, Seung Hyun had arrived and had already gotten the security pass, walking into the campus. He headed to the staircase that was the nearest to the entrance, leading to Yoo Bin's classroom. Her phone was off as the battery was flat. Turning to the stairsway, he saw someone at a distance. Just curious, he turned back and saw two familiar people. He silently gasped and the next moment, his hands became fists, his knuckles white.

"Hm. Thank you, oppa." She finally was able to smile more willingly and her hands reached his back and patted, thanking him for being with her. Seung Hyun's eyes turned big and firece, the same scary ones the other day when he saw her actually smiling as she was returning the hug. Gritting his teeth, he can't just stand and wait for them to freaking end the hug and pull away. Briskly walking over, he saw them pulling away. Soon Yong saw him and was surprised and also a tinge of anger in him started to burn, blaming him for causing much misery to Yoo Bin. Despite all these, Soon Yong managed to look calm. Looking away, he turned to Yoo Bin and smiled to her as she made her way out.

Yoo Bin's POV

"Oppa, not going?" I turned to him when he wasn't moving. I walked to him to see if he was okay and reached for his arm. That was when my wrist was roughly gripped from behind, pulling me back. I was flung back and saw Seung Hyun popped infront of me. I gasped when I saw his face from the side and gasped louder, covering my mouth when he gave Soon Yong a swung on his cheek, causing him to fall to the ground instantly. "Oppa!" I called and ran to him. "You're bleeding...!" I cried when I knelt beside him, helping him to get up. Again, before I could get Soon Yong standing again, I was pulled away. I was met with Seung Hyun's glare. "What are you doing?!" I raised my voice, trying to fling his hand off.

"Shut the hell up. You have no rights to talk now." Soon Yong was now on his feet and were touching his bleeding lips. Seung Hyun turned back to him and once more, gave him another heavy punch. Soon Yong banged into the bench. "Hug my wife two times, consider youself lucky that I only return the same amount of punches to you."

Yah!" I pushed that mad guy away from Soon Yong. "Stop it!" Then Soon Yong coughed a cold laugh. Seung Hyun and I turned to him.

"Don't jump into conclusions and get yourself all jealous." Seung Hyun narrowed his eyes and took a step nearer to him. Oh please, Soon Yong, just stop agitating him already. "A man who doesn't know what his wife is going through is not a man." Then he smirked. Seung Hyun pushed me aside and grabbed his collar, pulling him up.

"Are you lecturing me now?" He glared at him. "Just learn to shut up." With that, I could sense he wanted to use his fist again and quickly caught his arm.

"Please..." I shook my head. "Don't..." How could I let the guy who helped me so much got beaten up by my husband just because of his jealousy? Seung Hyun smirked, turned away then turned back to Soon Yong, roughly pushing him back as he relaesed him. Grabbing my wrist, he dragged me out. "Yah...!" I called as I tried to pry his fingers off me. He was grabbing too tight. "Let go...! He ignored me and pulled me to his car, pushing me in. Getting in, he started the engine. I'm dead, I know... Another round of misunderstandings and arguments was going to happen. Upon reaching outside our mansion, before I could even open the door, he pulled the handle and flung the door opened, pulling me out. Dragging me through the door no matter how much I tried to stop him, he wouldn't let go. He finally stopped at the living room, turning to me.

"How could you do that to me?" He asked, glaring at me. But somehow, he sounded hurt.

"It's not what you saw..." I tried to explain.

"Not what I saw? Then what?" His grip tightened. "Is there something more I did not see behind that hug...?!" He raised his voice and roughly banged me into the wall behind. Yes, there was a lot that he doesn't know... But how am I going to say?

"Please don't do this." I tried to leave the wall as I was afriad he would push me onto it again. I wouldn't let that happen when I was carrying my child in me. "Please just, listen to me..." My eyes pleading him but he pushed me harder onto the wall. I sighed. I do not have anymore energy to go against him already. Okay, just let him say whatever he wanted and let me return to my room.

"What is the need of listening?!" He yelled into my face. "How could you still smile hugging another man?"

"He was trying to make me feel better..." I told him but only earned a cold laugh from him.

"You think I'm going to buy that? Do you take me as a fool or what? Hugging you to make you feel better? Is that the only way?"

"Then what you want me to do?" I asked back. "You just don't believe me when I'm saying the truth. What do you want to hear from me?" I yelled back. I was tired of his childishness. "Are you expecting me to say that I'm indeed with Soon Yong?!"

"What?" He narrowed his eyes. "So are you admitting it?" I closed my eyes and sighed. My hands reached his arm, shaking him.

"Please stop behaving like this. Please, Seung Hyun ah...!" I cried desperately. He then looked away for a moment before releasing me. I reached for him when he walked off. "Seung Hyun ah..." I know I hurt him and was already regretting.

"I will stop. Rest assured." He said without turning back and went upstairs. I held my forehead and immediately blamed myself. Why must I say such things? Am I stupid or what?

"Aish..." I cursed under my breath.

Seung Hyun's POV

Skipping dinner, I locked myself in the room. I can't believe she said that. I had all the rights to get angry when I saw my wife doing such things with another guy. Of course I would get angry. But why was it like she was angrier than me?

"Good evening, Director Choi. I'm Miss Park here." I picked Miss Park's call.

"Yes. Is anything the matter?" I asked, still lying in bed, arm over my eyes.

"I just got a call from Mr Choi. I'm here to transfer his message to you. Mr Choi is looking for you and would like to meet you at the office."

"Now?" I asked, sitting up.

"Yes. Mr Choi is at his office."

"Okay. Thanks a lot." I hung up the phone and quickly got changed. The living room was empty and I turned to Yoo Bin's room, once again sighing.

Upon reaching, Dad's secretary bowed and told me to go in. I bowed to him and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I turned the door knob and went in.

"Dad, are you looking for me?" I bowed and asked.

"Take a seat." We then went to the couch.

"Seung Hyun ah, I'm sorry for the sudden arrangement." Dad started first when we sat. "I think you have to go on a business trip."

"Business trip?" I asked. This was so sudden. Why did a business trip just popped out?

"As you know, Choi's Fashion is growing and is going into the China market. You are the heir of the company so your mother and I thought that it would be a good experience for you, if you were to go instead of us."

"How long must I stay there? Trips like these are usually long." If it was just to meet buyers, it would be a few days but if the case was something like these, it would take years.

"2 to 3 years."

"Huh?" It was expected but somehow, it still caught me by surprise.

"I know you would be unfamiliar with the surroundings and that you have a family, it is hard for you. But for someone like you, it is very common."

"Can I think about it? Yoo Bin has to know."

"Okay. But remember son, your family is important, but this is our family business. It is surely as important and worth your time. Yoo Bin would also have to go sooner or later when her business expands. Think of it as doing it for the sake of your family, for me and your mother." I nodded. Dad stood up and handed me the details about the trip.

"Next Wednesday?" My head shot up when I saw the departure date. Today is Friday, you know? In less than 1 week time, I would be in China for at least 2 years? What the hell is this?

"The date is changed. Sorry about it. I know it is kind of rush and last minute, but you know things like these happens. Go and get Yoo Bin informed." With that, he went back to his desk. Notice that he used the word 'informed' instead of 'discussed'? I would surely have to go... I can't choose. I then bowed and went out.

Third person's POV

Seung Hyun knocked on Yoo Bin's room door. She came to answer the door.

"Let's talk." He said before walking away. She thought it was about the case with Soon Yong earlier on and started to curse herself again for saying such hurtful things. She closed the door and followed him out. Sitting at the glass coffee table at the second floor near the mouth of the staircase, he placed the document on the table and bent forward, resting his head in his hands. He too, don't want to leave. If he leaves now, the relationship between him and Yoo Bin would only worsen. She sat opposite him, waiting for him to speak up. He only slid the document to her. He can't take himself to tell her about it. He knew she would cry after that. She looked at him confusingly before picking up the brown document envelope and pulled out the contents.

"You are going for a business trip next Wednesday?" She looked up. She saw him nodded. "For how long?"

"2 to 3 years."

"For so long?" She immediately thought of her unborn child. What is she suppose to do without him? "Don't go." She said, dropping the documents on the glass table and laid back on the armchair. It was the first time that he heard her like this, like she intended to lock him in Korea. She used to be really understanding when it comes to work.

"I have to go. It's for the company." He said, looking at her face.

"But 2 years is too long." She stated, not giving in. He thought for awhile, thinking if he should say this. She looked at him, waiting for him to answer. He sighed.

"Let's just take it as a break for the both of us." This was what he really thought. They just kept arguing non-stop, making the both of them real tired. She also thought the same way, maybe a break but 2 years was too long. She stared at him in disbelief. "Maybe then, we could get along better."

"Are we already in the stage where it gets so bad that we need a 2-years break?" She cried. "Then might as well apply for seperation!"

"Yah, what does this got to do with the trip?" He talked back.

"Did I say anything wrong? If we need 2 years to think through and reflect, then there's nothing more to think. Just divorce."

"Yah! Don't stay things like these!" He raised his voice. Hurting him with the words earlier on is still not enough? Why must she mentioned divorce? She too was shocked that she said that. Her baby might hear her... She looked away and stood up.

"I disagree on you going." She said before leaving.

Yoo Bin's POV

Closing the door shut, I let out the tears that were longing to drop. Pregnant women get depressed or down easily. Without their husbands' love and support, they might even get into depression. Here I am already 'dying' and did he just say to get a 2-years break? Is he crazy or something? Just imagine our younger child first saw his or her father was when he or she was one. And I had to go through labour, giving birth all that myself. It was too hard. I can't do it myself. When Seung Hyun was with me when I was having Seung Yoo, I already felt so hard. How am I going to handle it alone this time round? I even have morning sickness this time. And thinking that he actually said that we needed a 2-years break really made me insane. Our relationship had already became this bad?
---
Hello. I just finished changing the plot at the end of the story. Hope it's better. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it. ^^

To koko, Hi. Good to see you again. :D That's what I thought too. A brother for Seung Yoo. But a girl would be great too. Shall we have a poll or something? Haha! Thanks for supporting! ^^ Fighting!

To lanza1521, Hi. Yeah. She's dizzy and stuff. Pregnant ladies are like these... Oh, no worries about the pain. That was Seung Hyun's thinking. She was just feeling her child. Now the problem is the 2 years trip. Yoo Bin is crying so much. He would soon find out. Hang on! :D Here's another chapter! Thanks for supporting! ^^

To rachelee1031, Hi. Yeah, I would also not tell if my situation was like that. There's no way to say it anyway. He would find out soon. Hang on! :D I really can't decide on the gender of the baby. Should I start a poll? Haha! Thanks for supporting! ^^

To devilsbabe96, Hi. I don't really understand the bananas and the coffee makers thing. I think I heard it before but somehow I forget the answer. I was about to say that there would be no mankeys if bananas doesn't exists but I think my answer to it is kind of lame and cold so yeah...
Haha! Here's another chapter. Thanks for supporting! ^^

To yoobinfan, Hi. Hang on! Seung Hyun would find out soon. :D No worries, soon. Soon... Promise. Thanks for supporting! ^^

Schedulex2(C)

Started- 3:18PM, 121110
Ended- 7:01PM, 121110

Wrote A/N and replied comments, 9:19PM to 9:38PM, 121110