Chapter 22

Friendly Marriage
Time- 8:47PM
---

Yoo Bin's POV

"Yah! Why did you do it?" Seung Hyun cried as he quickly stood up to allow the water to drip from the surface of his pants. Seung Yoo had just spilled some water. I quickly got a piece of tissue and wiped it off for him. Seung Hyun carried Seung Yoo and made our cutie faced him. "You did it on purpose, didn't you?" He started his lecture but I felt that he looked too firece for Seung Yoo and might scare him.

"Why are you doing this? He just merely spilled water on your pants." I defended and carried Seung Yoo away.

"He pushed the bottle to my pants. He did it on purpose!"

"What he knows? You are so childish to blame him for that little mistake." But then Seung Yoo stretched his arms towards Seung Hyun, wanted his father to carry him .

"Go away." He pushed Seung Yoo away and continued to wipe his pants.

"Don't be rude." I once again defended my son.

"Don't spoil him. It's his fault then it's his fault."

"You are so petty. It's merely water!" But then, it was as if Seung Yoo had a happy time looking at us 'arguing' or he was happy that his mother was defending him, he started to chuckle. His voice so cute that it attracted the attention of the members in the coach.

"You did it on purpose right? And you are still laughing." Seung Hyun grabbed Seung Yoo from me and caught him, lightly slapping his . But Seung Yoo continued to laugh, thinking that Seung Hyun was playing with him.

"I think he did it on purpose too..." I joked after seeing that.

"He is a weird boy. I'm here hitting his and he is laughing." Seung Hyun said.

"Like father, like son..." I said and smiled at him.

"I would really punish you if you did that again." Seung Hyun said into Seung Yoo's face.

"You are scaring him." I said and quickly took Seung Yoo away. Seung Hyun then shot a look at Seung Yoo and hit his head lightly. I hit his head back and shot him a glare. He glared at me and slapped my shoulder. I slapped his thigh and quickly got to the other end of the seat, near the window. I removed the cap of the bottle and motioned to spill onto him if he comes any nearer. He gave me that weird look and turned away. I surpressed my laughter and whispered to Seung Yoo.

"Appa is scared of omma..."

"What did you say?" I turned and Seung Hyun was looking at me. I held up the bottle again and he ignored me, turned to the window and stared outside. I was playing with Seung Yoo, talking to him and taught him how to count. But then, he became sleepy as the ride in the coach was really long. I hummed to him and when he was finally asleep, I saw Seung Hyun leaning his head on the window, sleeping. The other members had also slept and I sat nearer to him. I gently pulled the earpiecse out of his ears and turned off the Ipod. Long hours listening to music with earpieces are not good for ear drums. I laid Seung Yoo's head on my lap and laid mine on Seung Hyun's shoulder. One of my hands on Seung Yoo's stomach while the other holding Seung Hyun's hand on his lap. Soon, I too, drifted off to sleep.

I felt a force pushing my hand away. I tightened the grip but that 'something' kept pushing. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Seung Yoo trying to get up.

"Seung Yoo ah." I called as I lifted him up. "You should call for me." I smiled to him and sat him on my lap. I looked around. Around us was still roads and trees. There was still about two more hours before we would reach our next destination. We were heading to a village in a countryside. We would experience farm life there, living in traditional houses, milking the cow, feeding the animals there and stuff. It would be fun. I'm looking forward to that. Seung Yoo was fiddling with the wrapper, wrapping over a bun. Seung Hyun was still asleep. I rested my head on his shoulder as I watched Seung Yoo. Then Seung Yoo got bored and hit Seung Hyun's thigh.

"Appa..." Seung Hyun didn't burge.

"Shh... Appa is tired." I stopped Seung Yoo.

"Appa!" He almost screamed and this pulled Seung Hyun out of his sleep. He stirred and turned to our direction. Looking at Seung Yoo, he yawned.

"Yes?" He rotated his neck. Seung Yoo moved to him and Seung Hyun carried him to sit on his lap. I massaged the back of Seung Hyun's neck and he smiled at me.

"Aren't you tired?" He asked.

"I just woke up." I passed him a bottle of water and he drank.

"Woken by him?" He referred to Seung Yoo. I just smiled and watched Seung Yoo holding onto the window, looking out at the scenary. The bus was filled with those imaginary 'zzz' sound, which really made people want to sleep.

"Sleep." Seung Hyun said. He reached for his earpiece and plugged one of them into my ear and selected "Wedding Dress'. But I realised I can't sleep with that song. I was instead singing along in my mind.

"Can you change to another song?" I asked.

"What song would you like?" He said and showed me a list of songs in his Ipod.

"This one." He pressed the 'down' key and I stopped him when it reached 'Canon In D'. When I'm listening to classical music, I would fall asleep faster. He selected the song and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I pushed the other earpiece and into his ear and lied on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I felt his head on mine and before I knew it, I was in LaLa-Land.

Seung Hyun's POV

I opened my eyes when I felt Yoo Bin asleep. I turned to Seung Yoo and he was still looking out of the window. I patted his head with my hand around his tummy, holding onto him. He didn't respond and continued to stare outside. I removed the earpiece in my ear and inserted it into the other ear of Yoo Bin's. I looked out of the window as I waited for the time to pass. I took out the camera and looked through the pictures we had taken so far. Smiling as I looked at every picture, I felt happy and blessed. Having a loving wife and an adorable son, I'm really blissful. Being able to give and receive from my family, I'm more than satisfied. Soon, we had reached.

"Yoo Bin." I called softly. I caressed her face. "Yoo Bin?"

"Hmm?" She lazily opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"We have reached." I said and smiled at her. She turned and looked out of the window and then sat up. She rubbed her eyes and stood up, taking the bag. I carried Seung Yoo and followed her out. When we were out, she took a deep breath and smiled.

"It's so refreshing!" She turned to me. I took a deep breath as well.

"Yeah." We got our luggages and went into the house. We set everything down and rested for awhile. Seung Yoo was again running around the living room and Yoo Bin was just exploring around.

"Yoo Bin. Get changed first before we go to have dinner." I told her and she nodded. She went to open her luggage and took out a clean set of clothes. She got changed, followed by myself. We then left the house and went out to meet the others.

"Why aren't you eating?" Yoo Bin was a bit stressed with Seung Yoo not wanting to eat. I stood up and went to the counter. The tour guide saw me looking up at the menu and asked if he could help. I told him I need food for my son, something like porridge as he is too young to eat rice and stuff. I then ordered fish porridge with the help of the tour guide and went back to sit.

"I ordered something for Seung Yoo. You eat first." I urged Yoo Bin to eat and placed a piece of meat in her bowl.

"Thanks." She then started to eat. When the food arrived, she fed Seung Yoo and forgotten about herself. I shook my head lightly and took the spoon from her.

"Eat." I motioned her and took over to feed Seung Yoo. She looked at me at first but then went back to eat. After Seung Yoo was full, I continued with my food. I continued to 'replenish' meat and vegetables into Yoo Bin's bowl.

"I had enough already. Eat more." She placed the meat back into my bowl. I smiled at her and chewed on the meat. When we finished our meal, we went back. We would be starting on the farming and stuff tomorrow as it was already late.

Third person's POV

Everyone had bathed and were all in the living room. Seung Hyun was playing with Seung Yoo, holding him up into the air. Yoo Bin was sitting on the floor, drying her with a towel. She turned around and saw Seung Hyun chasing Seung Yoo. She laughed at the sight and put away the towel. She the television after that and sat on the wooden chair. All were chinese programmes and she couldn't understand a thing. Seung Hyun started to put Seung Yoo to bed and came out from the room after that.

"Not sleeping?" Seung Hyun came beside her and sat down. "We have to wake up real early tomorrow to do those farming." She turned to him and nodded. He patted her head and then stood up to pull her up. "Get some sleep. You are tired." And he guided her into the room. He prepared the mattress for her and pulled her down. Seung Yoo was sleeping on the mattress beside their's. She faced him as he patted her hand to put her to sleep.

"I suddenly don't feel tired." She said.

"You still have to sleep. If not, you will not be able to wake up in the morning." She nodded and closed her eyes, trying to sleep. He pulled her nearer to him and closed his eyes. He was sleepy. Soon, he drifted off to sleep. Yoo Bin, on the other hand, still couldn't get to sleep. Maybe she was too excited.

"Seung Hyun?" She called softly. No response. She slowly pulled away from him, not wanting to wake her tired husband. She stood up and got out. Covering a cardigan over her shoulders, she slided the door and went to the little 'porch'. She sat on the wooden plank, her legs dangling. She looked up and watched the stars. She enjoyed the fresh air and the cool breeze with her eyes closed. Then she sensed someone sitting beside her. She opened her eyes and turned to look and saw Seung Hyun.

"What are you doing here?" He pushed her hair off her face.

"I can't get to sleep."

"You should wake me up then." He then looked up at the sky as well.

"They are pretty right?" She watched and asked.

"Hmm." He nodded.

"I will go in afterwards. Go get some sleep." She said to him.

"It's okay." She looked at him.

"But you are tired."

"Not really actually." He lied and was immediately seen through by her.

"Psh..." She looked away. He pulled her by the waist and she leaned on him.

"You are the one who felt more tired." He said. She looked up at him, confused. "You have to take care of Seung Yoo. You didn't get to rest much in the bus. And that boy doesn't want to eat." He looked down at her.

"No. You're here so it's not really hard." They both smiled at each other and he knocked her forehead with his, and they laughed.

"I love you..." He said.

"I love you too." This was the first time she said those words.

"You love me more than Seung Yoo?" She chuckled softly at that, then stopped and turned to him.

"Of course I love you more. You knew it and you still asked." She only said that she loves Seung Yoo more because they were bickering. "Seung Yoo wouldn't exist without you." He smiled at her and leaned in for a kiss. She back away. "But don't ever try to bully my son." She warned.

"What? I love him too okay... What a thing to say." He knocked her forehead with his again.

"Ouch... What was that for?" She rubbed her forehead. He reached over and rubbed it for her, looking into her eyes. She knew what he wanted and closed her eyes. He leaned over and sealed her lips. She wrapped her hands around his neck while he pushed her closer to him. Together with the night sky and a nice traditional setting as the background, they made a perfect romantic picture.
---
Okay. As I promise in the afternoon, here's another chapter. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it. ^^

To devilsbabe96, Hi. Haha! They are so cute to start a 'war' with that! No, I read the latest chapter and I felt it's alright. I'm actually anticipating it. In my opinion, I think you could continue with the story first. Then you could like once in a while post some one shots. There would be times when we doesn't have enough inspirations, so in the mist of getting inspiraions, you could do the one shots. But still, it's your choice. Just do how you feel like it. :D Thanks for supporting! ^^

Schedulex2(C)
Started- 8:47PM, 161010
Ended- 11:19PM, 161010