Chapter 23

Friendly Marriage
Time- 10:51PM
---

Seung Hyun's POV

I jerked upon hearding the ringing of the telephone. I frowned and opened my eyes. I was facing Yoo Bin. I quickly got the phone to stop the noise. I checked the time. Gosh... 4:30AM! And the meeting time was 5:30AM! I went back to lie on the mattress again. I watched Yoo Bin's sleeping face as I slacked in bed. We have chatted till 12AM before we got to bed. This girl can't get to sleep and I was really trying to stop my eyes from closing, but I guess she knew I was sleepy and went into the room and lied down. We chatted in bed and soon, she fell asleep. Assuring that she was finally sleeping, I closed my eyes and quickly, I got into LaLa-Land. I played with her curls flowing down her shoulders and it somewhat tickled her. She pushed the hair tickling her neck and turned to the other side. I thought she went back to sleep but she turned back. I quickly shut my eyes and pretended to be sleeping. I felt a hand touching my face and did not move. Then warmth could be felt against my chest, with arms around me. Breathings against my chest and I peeked down to see her burying her head into my chest. I clammed my lips to stop myself from smiling. I purposly moved a little and I felt her head leaving my chest.

"What are you doing?" I asked with my eyes closed. I then slowly opened my eyes to look as if I just woked up. Her eyes widened and quickly pushed me away so hard that it caused me to hit onto the wall behind. She quickly sat up and looked away. Rubbing my head and holding my back as I sat up, I said,

"Do you need to give me such a hard push? You gave me shock in the morning..." She stood up and turned to me, then to Seung Yoo behind her and went to him, patting his tummy. I smiled and went to the door. "I will go wash up first." She nodded and I left the room. I washed up and went to get a shower. I came out to see Yoo Bin hugging Seung Yoo, her eyes closed. Seung Yoo quietly seated in between her legs as he played with his clothes. I went to her side and bent down. I then wiped my hair roughly with the towel in my hands, 'spinkling' water onto her face. She opened her eyes and turned to me.

"Yah..." She turned away to avoid the 'drizzling rain'. I laughed and carried Seung Yoo to the toilet. I placed him on the floor as we waited for Yoo Bin. She came in and brushed her teeth. She bent down as she brushed and her hair flowed to the front. I pulled them back and tied them up in a bun. She turned back to see me.

"What?" She shook her head and turned back. I was sitting on the toilet cover, holding onto Seung Yoo as I waited for her to finish everything. I like to see her wash up. I don't know why... After she finished wiping her face, she turned to me. I got her message and got out. She got Seung Yoo and herself showered. She was wiping Seung Yoo's hair, while her hair was wrapped with a towel. I thought I could help as well, since time was running out. I took out the hair dryer and the hair straightener and went to sit behind her. I pulled the towel down and wiped her hair slightly.

"What are you doing?" She stopped what she was doing and turned.

"I will help you with your hair. Continue." I answered, looking at her hair as I wiped them.

"I can do it myself later. It's okay." She stopped me.

"Tsk. Quickly get Seung Yoo's hair dry." I ignored her and continued. She then turned back and I dried her hair using the dryer. "Shall I get your hair strightened today?" I asked. Without waiting for her to reply, I picked up the straightener that I had heated up earlier and started to press her hair.

"Huh?!" She attempted to turn back but I pushed her to face the front and picked an suitable amount of hair and pulled them down in between the metal pieces of the straightener. "Why are you so helpful today?" She asked.

"Are you saying I have never done these things for you? My... What have I been doing all the while...? You want to know how many times I had help you with your hair?" I asked. I had done all these before, just not often.

"Just..."

"Turn around." I pulled her to face me when I was done at the back. I straightened her fringe, pulling it to the side.

"Stop staring at me. You are paying me later." I said when I saw her staring at my face.

"How much, Sir?"

"Can a make-out session with you make up for the cost of fixing your hair, Madam?" I asked as I worked on the hair on the sides. I pulled them inwards, following the shape of her face.

"Sir, that's over the cost..." She laughed softly.

"Are you saying you're not that cheap?"

"Exactly."

"Conceited..." I switched off the switch and plugged out the appliances. "Done. Remember to pay later." I said as I put the stuff away. Together, we went out to gather. We had breakfast and as usual, being the typical Kim Yoo Bin, she filled the entire table with plates. Seung Yoo was super hyper today, keep wanting to leave the chair.

"Would you sit still?" I asked, as I gave him a spoonful of porridge. Yoo Bin then picked him from the chair and placed him on her lap to control him better. But, instead, he wriggled out of her grip and landed on the ground. He started to waddle around the place.

"Seung Yoo ah...!" I stood up and went after him. I wasn't running, just brisk walking. "Choi Seung Yoo." I lowered my volume. That little thing started to increase him speed. "Gosh..." I muttered and then, Seung Yoo banged into a pair of legs. Just by looking at the legs and the shoes, everyone would knew it is a female. Damn... I cursed in my mind. I looked up and saw the teenager. Yes, the one Yoo Bin referred to as the one looking at me. She nearly dropped her plate and I caught her plate before the food slided off and dropped onto Seung Yoo. In the process, my hand touched her's.

"I'm sorry." I apologised and picked Seung Yoo. "Apologise." I said to Seung Yoo and of course, he wouldn't. She smiled and I smiled back. I turned and proceeded back. "Look what have you done." I once again 'reprimanded' Seung Yoo.

Yoo Bin's POV

Seeing Seung Yoo banged into the girl, I stood up, wanting to go over. But then I saw Seung Hyun apologising, his hand touching her's and she smiled, my legs just wouldn't move. Seung Hyun came back and placed Seung Yoo on his lap, lecturing. I turned and saw the girl looking at our direction. I gave her a apologising smile and she simply smiled back. I sat down and we continued to eat. I wasn't jealous, just... You know... Seeing your husband having physical contact with other female, even though it's a little, the feeling you know... The feeling near to jealous, but not yet...

"I'm not bringing you out again anymore." I heard Seung Hyun said.

"Okay, just eat." Trying to stop his nagging, I not knowingly defended my son.

"Who did he took after? We are both not so active." He continued.

"You are hyper when you were younger. Seung Yoo took after you." I said to Seung Hyun. Yes, he was really active. Even more active than Seung Yoo.

"No..."

"Whatever... Eat!" I shot him a look and looked down to my plate and ate. After breakfast, we got to the farming area and had a briefing before we started on the farming. Woo!
---
Okay. A short one today. Suddenly had a feeling to post when I finished surfing the net so I came here even though it was already getting a little late. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it.

To ize, Hi. Nope, it's okay. Comment when you have the time. Study hard and good luck for your exams. :D I was smiling all the way yesterday when I was typing and that earned the weird stares and glances from my father. Haha! Here's another update! Thanks for supporting! ^^

To Esmeralda, Hi. Haha! Yeah! Seung Yoo seems like the 'joker' of the family here. Making his father pissed yet not making him angry. Seeing you say that, I should have made Seung Hyun bring one of their maids over. HAHA! Cute and romantic date... Okay! I would make that come the way! I don't know if I could produce the romantic atmosphere, since I'm not a romantic person but I would still try. So stay tune! :D Thanks for supporting! ^^

Schedulex2(C)
Started- 10:51PM, 181010
Ended- 12:26PM, 181010

Posted- 3:34PM, 181010