Chapter 34

Friendly Marriage
Time- 10:40PM
---

Yoo Bin's POV

Running out of the gate, I continued my way down the streets. Covering my mouth with my hands, I want to stop myself from producing loud cries. My cries were muffled, but my heart felt as if it was going to be ripped apart. How can he compare? How can he compare me with his ex-girlfriend? Is he such a fool in love? Didn't he heard that females or even males can't be compared? When I was younger, I can't understand why people of the same gender can't be compared, especially when love is involved. I knew the pain now, how the looks plastered on your partner's face when he compared pireced your heart. Just by the looks you would broke down already, not mentioning the words they used. I stopped in my tracks when I realised I had reached the junction. The time was about 6AM, and I saw people making their way to work. Vehicles could be seen on the roads. I looked around, then decided that maybe I could go to the park instead of wandering around. I guess I was still in the right mind as I can still think. Dragging my feet, I took small, slow steps there. It was a little early for people to exercise in the park so it was relatively empty there. Strolling along the pebbled-pavement, I looked ahead and continuously sighed. Breathing in the fresh morning air was good, but maybe my mood was too bad to appreciate the best period of when the air are the best. I found myself walking towards the swing. Holding onto the chains at the sides, I slowly sat on the rubber piece. The swing swayed while my legs stayed in contact with the ground as I looked down to my shoes. A cool morning breeze blew, bringing my hair to the back. Sighing again, I lightly kicked the sandy ground, pushing myself forward. Then memories of our childhood came back again. How he would push me from behind, bringing me as high as possible, how I would scream at the thrilling excitement in me when I flew real up high. Missing our childhood times, I smiled bitterly and pushed myself forward, harder this time. Closing my eyes, getting absorbed by the memories, my legs suddenly went to touch the ground, stopping myself abruptly. Opening my eyes, I quickly stood up and stepped back from the swing. I shouldn't be thinking of that now. I shouldn't be thinking of him. I quickly turned to walk back to the pavement. I was so bothered by my mood that I did not realised the park had started to get crowded and people were jogging along the tracks. I bumped into someone and I fell, landing on my backside. Reaching for my , I felt the pain as I gently rubbed it.

"Miss, are you okay?" A muscular hand held onto my thin arm. I looked up and forced a smile, as I tried to get up. Grabbing my other arm, he pulled me up. "I'm so sorry. Did I get you injured?" He bent down to see my face, to see if I was really fine.

"I'm fine. Thank you." I smiled. He smiled back at me, like I was a child. Giving him a confused look, he chuckled softly.

"Are you having a bad mood?" He asked, which took me by surprise.

"Huh...?"

"Your face shows them all." He noted. I looked away, once again taken aback by his observance this time. He smiled upon receiving my reaction and that didn't escape my eyes. How warmth his smile was... I smiled back faintly.

"Do you want to have a drink together?" He invited and I shook my head. I shouldn't bother him. Moreover, I did not bring any cash with me. "Come on, my treat." He tried to convince me but I rejected again. But he just kept on persuading that I finally gave in and follow him to a nearby coffee house. He ordered a full tray of food. Two mocha, a cheesecake, a salad, a chicken pie and a chocolate cupcake. I stared at the tray first then looked at him. This would be a heavy breakfast. Placing the mocha on the table infront of me, he ignored the stares I was giving. "Eat whatever you want." He said after taking everything out of the tray and settled them on the table. Waiting for me to choose what I wanted to eat, he stared at me.

"I'm not hungry..." I finally said. I do not have much appetite and it wasn't nice to just accept stuff. "Having the drink is enough. Thank you." I smiled and drank from the cup.

"Okay. The chocolate cupcake for you." He pushed the plate infront of me and started to eat the cheesecake. I looked up at him wonderingly. "Sweet stuff is good for cheering people up. Girls generally love chocolate too." He smiled again. "No worries. Start eating." He flashed his smile again before continuing on his cake while he kept himself busy with his Iphone, perhaps trying to make him seemed as if it was really fine to accept things from him. I slowly picked up the cupcake and nibbled on it. The sweetness and fragrance of it went into my nostrils as it filled my tastebuds. I saw him peeking at me and I gave him a grateful smile. Smiling back, he seemed to feel better to see me able to eat at ease.

"Thank you so much." I bowed my head when we were going our ways.

"Don't mention it. What's your name by the way?" He asked.

"I'm Yoo Bin. Kim Yoo Bin."

"I'm Im Seul Ong." He offered a handshake and I took it. Waving, we went our ways.

"Hello?" Jasmine's voice could be heard on the other line.

"Jasmine, are you free today?" I asked. I decided to hang out in her house for awhile before going home.

"Yup, until afternoon. Why?"

"Can I come over to your place?"

"Okay."

"I would reach there soon." With that, our call ended and I quickly walked over to her house. Luckily, the coffee house and her apartment is just walking distance.

"Hey...! Come in...!" She pulled me in when she answered the door.

"I wasn't disturbing right?"

"Of course you're not...!" She smiled and sat me down on sofa. She went to get a drink for me before coming beside me. "Okay. Spill everything." She said. Gosh... She knows me so well. I told her everything. What happened throughout... "The both of you are always arguing nowadays. What's wrong?" Her eyebrows narrowed, looking worried.

"I don't know... Is it just my jealousy or what...? I have no idea..." I said, not looking at her.

"From what you said, I don't think any of you are correct or wrong. These are the worst headaches ever. Seung Hyun has his reasons to be angry while you also have your's..." She held my hands on my lap. "Why not the both of you just take a step back and not argue over these things?"

"I had tried to be understanding. Really... But I just lose my temper..."

"What are you feeling exactly, Yoo Bin?" She asked, becoming more serious. "How do you feel towards the whole incident?" I thought for awhile before continuing.

"Can that be jealousy?" I asked aloud. "Anger could be felt and... And..." I stopped, figuring what I was feeling before. "The sense of secure I used to have suddenly crashed..."

"Are you suspecting Seung Hyun and his friend?" Jasmine asked after hearing my last sentence.

"Maybe... They were so close... I know Seung Hyun wouldn't do such things but I just can' help it..." Jasmine then held my shoulder.

"There. You know where the problem is now right?" She looked at me. "Follow your heart. If you're really suspecting them, then go make things clear. There are many ways. You can tell Seung Hyun how you feels, or can just choose to trust him. You can also go have a chat with that lady. Or might as well just find out yourself what's the reason for them meeting everyday? Is it just work or is there something else." Her voice soft and it calmed my nerves. I smiled and hugged her, really thankful.

"Thanks..." I said.

"Then can you help me with something?" She pulled away. I gave her a wondering look. "Can you help me wake my brother?" She pointed to her room before standing up. "He should be the one fixing breakfast today."

"I could help you with the breakfast. Why wake him up just for that when he is still sleeping?"

"I'm already kind enough to make the toast." She pulled my wrist, heading to his room.

"Wait wait, Jasmine." I stopped her. "How can I wake your brother up? I don't know him well enough to do that..." I tried reminding her that I'm a girl and her brother is a boy. Plus, I don't know what his sleeping habits are. What if he's not wearing anything?!

"That's why he would get his off the bed easier since another girl is watching his ugly sleeping face. He really does slacked in bed a lot..." Without any warning, she pushed the door opened and pulled me in. "Oppa! Wake up, Yoo Bin is here." She went to the sleeping Soon Yong and shook him. When he doesn't have the least response, she roughly pulled the blanket off him and Yoo Bin gasped. He was only in his beater and a boxer. It wasn't her husband so she was shy at the sight. "Oppa! You promise to make me sandwiches today. But look at the time now... And you are still sleeping...!" She suddenly climbed onto him and sat on him.

"Jasmine, get down. What are you doing?" I whispered and tried pulling her down. This wasn't the way to wake a person.

"Oppa! Yoo Bin saw everything! It's so shameful of you..." She started to slap her brother's face with quite great strength and all I could do was just look, amazed and embarassed at the same time. Feeling happy and unbelievable that she was able to be so open infront of me. Soon Yong started to stir and sat up. Seeing his sister sitting on his stomach, I could see him rolling his eyes lazily.

"Jasmine, I told you many times not to do this to me. You are so heavy...!" He doesn't seem to realise my presence and with one of his strong arm, he pushed Jasmine off of him, causing her to fall to the other side of the bed. Laughing softly at his pissed face plus the hilarious scene, I looked away. "Omo..." I turned to see Soon Yong pulling the blanket to cover himself, eyes widen in shock as he stared at me.

"I told you Yoo Bin is here..." Jasmine got off the bed. "Quikly come to the kitchen." She said before leaving the room. I turned my back to face him when I realised the awkward atmosphere.

"Good morning, oppa." I said, my back still facing him. "Go wash up and join us at the table." I slightly looked over my shoulder and quickly left the room.

Third person's POV

Soon Yong came out with a hoodie and a track pants. Sitting at the table, opposite his sister, glaring at her. Yoo Bin smiled to herself when his sister stuck out her tongue at him.

"You are getting it later..." He said and Yoo Bin immediately knew what was it for. For embarassing him infront of a female friend who he wasn't really close with.

"I told you so many times that Yoo Bin was looking..."

"If Jun Hyung knew this side of you, he would surely regret dating you..." He glared at her. Yoo Bin was someone he likes and just imagine what she saw just now... How is he going to face her? And his sister knew that he was fond of her friend, actually made used of his weakness.

"Yah...! Jun Hyung oppa is not like you. He won't just dump me because of that!" The scene before Yoo Bin was just like the scene that would happen often in their mansion. The same noisy place with bickerings happening every morning. But maybe, things like that wouldn't happened much in their home anymore. Soon Yong ignored Jasmine and continued to eat.

"Yoo Bin ah, why aren't you eating?" Soon Yong asked when he saw her only drinking milk.

"I had something before I came." She smiled and he smiled back. Jasmine rolled her eyes.

"If only my brother would smile at me like that..." She dropped a hint to Yoo Bin but she doesn't seem to catch it. Soon Yong kicked her under the table.

"Just eat, my sister..." He fake a smile and Yoo Bin chuckled softly again. After breakfast, Jasmine went dating with her boyfriend and Soon Yong decided to send Yoo Bin back.

"Sorry about just now... Letting you see those awkward sides of me..." Soon Yong started when he drove off.

"Nope. It's okay." She smiled and it warmed his heart. Seeing her smile is like making his life complete.

"That little girl doesn't know what she should and shouldn't do..." He shook his head.

"But I get to know more about you..." She smiled again and he smiled, feeling shy. He wanted to ask why she suddenly visited them, knowing that she wouldn't come unless something happened to her. But he doesn't know how to start.

"So how's life?" He asked, trying to see if she was fine.

"Fine. Thanks" She sounded okay to him for she hid her emotions well, as she really do felt better after talking to Jasmine. He nodded and silently heaved a sigh of relief. Soon, they arrived. Yoo Bin hopped off and thanked him once again before heading back in.

"Seung Yoo ah...!" She called, happy to see her cutie waddling around the living room. He came to her and she swooped him up, hugging him to her. She wanted to feel the warmth of her son as when she stepped into their mansion, everything came back to her, those sadness that she wanted to forget. She didn't know she could be so weak infront of her 2 year old son. She brought him up, wanting to spend time with him but at the same time, she was tired. She saw Seung Hyun in the study room, the door wasn't totally closed. She looked away, trying not to remember all those things. As for Seung Hyun, he purposely did not close his door so he would know when his wife came back. Hearing her voice talking to their son, he was relieved, able to concentrate better in his work.

Seung Hyun's POV

After typing the last sentence, I yawned and stretched. Looking at the clock, it was already near lunch time. My feet automatically brought me to Yoo Bin's room. Standing before the closed door, I tried to hear if there was any sound coming out of her room. I assumed that she was sleeping as it was quiet and then turned the door knob. Going to her bed, I studied her face. Weariness painted her flawless face, looking all so weak. She held onto Seung Yoo's arm as she slept. I sighed. Yes, it was my fault for all these that happened. How sad would she be to be wandering outside the whole time? Seung Yoo then turned to his other side, his eyes slightly opened to see me. I smiled down at him and his eyes opened, wider this time. Sitting up, he extended his arm and I took him.

"Are you hungry?" I asked and he nodded. Pinching his nose, I brought him downstairs.

"Make something else for Yoo Bin when she woke up." I told the maids before eating together with Seung Yoo.

Yoo Bin's POV

I felt my hand dropped off the bed and jerked at that. Seeing that my arm was dangling off the edge of the bed, I sat up. Seung Yoo wasn't on the bed anymore. I stood up, walked out of the door and looked down the stairs, to see Seung Hyun and Seung Yoo playing in the living room. Seung Hyun saw me and our eyes met but he broke the contact and turned back to Seung Yoo, once again acting as if he didn't see me. Shaking my head, I 'threw away' the feeling in me and headed back to my room. Sitting at the desk, I saw the edge of a namecard stucking out from my textbook and pulled the little card out.

'Star Entertainment'
Manager Lee Min Hee
Contact Number: 813-009182851

I slumped back on my seat. Should I try? My eyes turned to the door when Seung Yoo's voice could be heard and saw Seung Hyun carrying Seung Yoo to his room. Sighing, I turned back to the namecard, picked up my phone and dialled the number.
---
Thanks for reading and hope you all enjoyed it. ^^

To lanza1521, Hi. Yes, seeing the situation in her house, she decided to give it a try. Yes, the both of them needed a break. And good thing Yoo Bin was still in the right mind. She was sad but she still knows what she was doing... Here's another chapter. Thanks for supporting! ^^

To devilsbabe96, Hi. Oh no...! Don't get pissed off... As to what would happen, it would be revealed in a few chapters time. Stay tune! :D I would work hard. Thanks for supporting! ^^

To rachelee1031, Hi. It's fine for his wife to pick up his call but his reaction was really a little... He was really worried about Min Yeon so he hoped for Yoo Bin's understanding instead. Haha! So she accepted the offer since her house was in that atmosphere...! Thanks for supporting! ^^

Schedulex2(C)
Started- 10:40PM, 061110
Ended- 1:46PM, 071110