Chapter 38

Friendly Marriage
Time- 2:38AM
---

Seung Hyun's POV

Strange thing today. I was having lunch at the food court at the basement and everyone was like looking at me as they talked. I looked down at myself, checking if I was embarassing myself by dirtying my shirt, or not zipping my pants. But everything was fine. Nothing was wrong, with me... Ignoring them, I ate. I thought I was getting indigestion all the while. Then a lady came.

"Mrs Choi is so pretty." She told me and then walked off with another female, smiling as they talked. That lady was that random? God... I know Yoo Bin is pretty but they never came to me and just compliment her before. What was wrong with today? After a 'hard' time, I managed to finish the food and quickly headed upstairs. I cannot stand those eyes. At least Miss Park does not give me those looks, if not, I was just going to go home. Min Yeon was visiting later. Maybe for dinner? Her brother was coming along too, so please don't think and behave like Yoo Bin. Don't be mistaken. Things were quite busy today though, reading and approving proposals. Meetings and appointments were made and pushed into my already packed schdeule. Why did I agree to take our the business? God... Maxstyle and Choi's Fashion, double the stress...

"Let her in." I said into the phone and the door flung opened. "Hey." I smiled and stood up. Min Yeon came in, smiling widely.

"Long time no see...!" She lightly punched my shoulder.

"Is a month long?" I asked, following her to the couch.

"A month doesn't sound long? Then say 31 days. Does it sound a little longer now?" She placed her bag beside her. Then we laughed.

"So where are we going for dinner?" I asked, sitting opposite her.

"You will know when we get there." She answered secretively.

"Then what are we still waiting for?" We smiled and stood up. I went to my desk to get my coat.

"My brother would be meeting us there."

"Hm."

"Oh ya, your wife looks awesome." She suddenly added, causing me to turned my head to her and again, the confused look. She was the second one today to praise Yoo Bin. Did she saw her wearing something gorgeous in the streets on her way here?

"You saw her?" She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Yah, are you acting blur now? Don't be too proud for having a beautiful wife." She eyed me, thinking that I was fooling around with her. Seeing me still looking as confused, she rolled her eyes and reached for her handbag, dug out her IPhone and after touching the screen a few times, shoved the phone right infront of my face. "Sure you saw this right?" I eyed her, giving her the what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about look and took her phone from her. Just some random videos of random singers. Tsk tsk tsk... Girls and their fan-doings... Rolling my eyes, I was about to return her phone and asked her why she was showing me this crappy video when my eyes enlarged like hell huge, seeing Yoo Bin appearing on the screen. "Drop the act. I would not believe if you say you saw this first time." She said, rolling her eyes again when she saw my expression. What was happening? Why the hell is she in the video? Feeling so absurd, I dashed out of the office, with my coat and Min Yeon's phone.

"Yah! Oppa!" She called when I ran out. Going into my car, I swiftly the engine and stepped on the paddle. The car zoomed into the road and I sped back home. Kim Yoo Bin, just you wait. Is this what you were doing the days staying out late? With this stupid video? And lied to me because of this crappy ? I seriously don't know why must she do this? Just tell me for goodness' sake! I would not eat her up! Stepping on the brake abruptly, a screeching noise was made. I got out and slammed the door shut before entering the pin to the gate. I roughly pushed the gate and stepped into the front potch, seeing Seung Yoo running around hugging a inflated playball while Yoo Bin was sitting on a bench, with earpieces in her ears, staring at her phone.

Third person's POV

Seung Yoo turned to the gate, hearing the it opening. Feeling happy to see his father early today, he ran to him but Seung Hyun ignored him and marched passed him to Yoo Bin. Seeing someone came in from the corners of her eyes, she looked up to see Seung Hyun making his way toward her, looking as if he was going to kill her. She was watching the video while her son ran around. Been worried the whole day, since today was the day of release of the album, she feared that her husband would come across the video and get insane, she couldn't smile willingly when some of her schoolmates came to her in school after watching the video. She only relaxed a little after convincing herself that he wouldn't not find out so soon as he isn't into idols things. But, she knew that she would get it sooner or later. Standing up, she pulled out the earpieces and stared at him.

"Seung Hyun..." She whispered when he was before the wooden table infront of her.

"You are great. Greatest person. What the hell is this?!" He threw an IPhone to the table and the music video was playing. Knowing that she's dead, she looked down and closed her eyes. "Speak up."

"That..." She started, but stopped when she doesn't know what to say. "I'm sorry. It's my fault. You can say anything you want. I would accept everything..."

"What? Are you trying to sound like you are telling me things beforehand?" He narrowed his eyebrows. "of course I'm going to do something about that bad habit of your's! You think I would just take it easy this time?" He glared down at her. Her eyes started to get watery and her head remained low. "You are really making me into a fool. Everyone knows about it but I don't. Thanks to Min Yeon who showed that to me. If not, I would still be fooled by you!" He kicked the table aside and roughly grabbed her arm, scaring the hell out of her. "Are you going to continue to lie if I had not found out myself?" His eyes so firece, glaring at her. Tears spilled. Seung Yoo had waddled beside him by then and was watching his parents.

"Please... Don't do this infront of Seung Yoo." She tried to free herself. But Seung Hyun only widened his eyes, can't believe what his wife was thinking in that situation. He tightened his grip and abruptly tugged on her, pulling her nearer to him.

"Why? Feeling shameful?" He let out a cold laugh and then instantly, his cold glare came back. "You are still thinking about your pride! Your damn pride!" He mistook her. She doesn't want Seung Yoo to see those things. He's just a toddler. Which parent would argue infront of such a young child? It's not good as he is growing everyday and things like these would affect his growth. But she knew that he wouldn't listen to whatever she said. He was too angry to listen. She saw Seung Yoo looking up at her and her arm was caught by Seung Hyun. She can't do much. The maids had gathered behind the door, peeping out to see the commotion after hearing the shoutings. No one dared to bring Seung Yoo away. Scaring their young son, Seung Yoo started to cry. Their parents had not once been like this. Screaming their heads off, or rather his father's head off. Hearing his son's cries, he rolled his eyes and when he noticed the maids gossiping, he ordered,

"Get him in." He turned back to Yoo Bin when the maid came and carried the young soul away. He roughly let her go. "I can't live with liars." He threw her a hurting sentence and walked off. "Yeah, cry more and make me the bad guy again. But, I'm not letting you off." He stopped and said, without turning back, before slamming the door behind him. She squatted, crying her eyes out, not bothering about another heartbeat in her. To be honest, she forgot about herself being pregnant. She only remember when Jasmine reminded her, and forgets again the very next moment.

Yoo Bin's POV

"Things got worse." I told Jasmine softly. We were in the classroom after school while others had gone home.

"Huh? How could that be? He's not happy that you are pregnant?"

"Before I have a chance to tell him, I got him mad again." I said, looking down at my legs.

"What is it this time?" She asked.

"He doesn't know that I filmed the video..."

"What?! Why must you keep that from him?" She got down a desk and came infront of me.

"I don't have the courage to tell. We had already been arguing then..."

"But still..." She sighed. "Just imagine the shock he got when he found out about it. Stand at his view and think for him. If Jun Hyung do such things, I would also get mad. We are only dating but Sun Bae is your husband."

"I know..."

"This time, it's really your fault, Yoo Bin ah..." I closed my eyes, feeling so remorseful. I should think for Seung Hyun. We are married, I shouldn't keep things to myself. I can't do that. Seung Hyun must be feeling that I don't trust him. He must be feeling so hurt...

"Yoo Bin ah," Jasmine called as we were parting ways. "Still, find time to tell him about it." She pointed to my stomach. "He should know. Judging from the few cases recently, things would only get worse if he finds out himself again." I smiled and nodded. I walked the other way and turned back.

"Jasmine," I called. She turned back and I continued, "You promise not to tell anyone right? Not even Soon Yong oppa." I reminded.

"He doesn't know about it. Break the good news yourself..." She smiled and then waved. Smiling bitterly, I turned away and started walking.

Back at home, I couldn't eat well. I felt so bloated. Putting down the spoon, I left the table. I only ate a spoon of rice and I can't take anymore. Seung Yoo was sleeping and Seung Hyun was locking himself in the room. Lying on the bed, I placed my hands over my tummy, silently apologising for not treating the baby well. I just can't eat. If I force, everything would be wasted when I vomit. I also wanted to treat this life like Seung Yoo when he was still growing in me, eating good food, talking to him and such but the mood just wasn't there.

"I'm sorry, my child... It's all omma's fault." I closed my eyes as my tears came and wetted the pillow.

School was better than home, thanks for the bubbly and hyper Jasmine. When I couldn't eat well, she would try all ways to get the nutrients into my system.

"Yah, I'm not worrying about you. I'm feeling sorry for the one inside." She pushed the plate of noodles to me. "My aunt always says that a child would suffer with his parents if they are stupid. I absolutely understand and believe it now. Eat."

"I'm not stupid..." I defended, picking up the chopsticks.

"So what if you top the level? You are ill-treating your own child. Is that stupid or cruel?" She eyed me before digging into her own bowl of noodles. "You don't expect me to feed you, do you?" She said, looking up when she saw me not eating.

"Okay..." I gave up and sent the noodles into my mouth.

Third person's POV

Yoo Bin did not went home after school. She wandered around in school, trying to get herself happier outside of the mansion.

"Hey, be careful." A hand gripped her arm when she was about to fall. Her legs got weak and needed to feel the wall for support as she walked.

"Thank you." She looked up and saw Soon Yong.

"Are you okay? You looked pale." He looked at her worriedly. She smiled and nodded. She continued to walk, not knowing that Soon Yong was actually following behind her at a distance. She came to the emergency stairway at the back of the school. She pulled the mat away, revealing the closed flap. Taking her phone out, she opened the flap, got on the stairs before closing it. At the same time, Soon Yong arrived when the flap just closed. Not seeing Yoo Bin, he thought that she gone upstairs and went up the stairs to catch up with her.

Yoo Bin's POV

Very slowly, I got down the flight of stairs and searched for the switch for the lights in the dark room with the help of my phone. Flashing the lights from the phone at the walls, I saw the switch and pressed it. The lights flickered a few times before stopping. This was my first time coming back after our anniversary, and yet the mood had so much contrast. Seeing the divider, I pushed it wide enough for me to go through. I smiled faintly when I saw all the decorations as the memories flowed. Happiness soon got covered by sadness. Can't bear to look any longer, I quickly got to the other side and pulled the divider, blocking everything before I began crying again. Leaning against the wall, my mind went blank. What am I here? How did I got here?
-

Waking up, I looked around. Ah... I was still at the basement. I was so tired that I fell asleep leaning against the wall. Getting up, I looked at my watch. Gosh! 6.15PM! I'm dead! Seung Hyun would have a lot to say if I reached home later than him. Quickly swicthing off the lights, I bolted up the stairs, pushed the flapped and slammed it shut. I turned back when I realised I had forgotten to cover the entrance and went back, kicked the mat over it and ran off.

Seung Hyun's POV

The maids unlocked the gate and when I entered the house. I was expecting to see Yoo Bin maybe playing with Seung Yoo, then when she saw me, she would look awkward or something. But instead, the living room was empty. One of the maid was bathing Seung Yoo. I went up to her room. Maybe she was sleeping... The door wasn't close and when I looked in, she wasn't there. Just then, the doorbell rang. Looking down, I saw her rushing her way in. She asked the maid who answered the door something and saw her sighing, before running to the stairs. What was she rushing for?

"School ended late?" She stopped and looked up when she heard me. I knew about her timetable. Lie one more time, you will get it again. I thought.

"No..." She finally replied and I was relieved that she chose not to lie. "Just in school sorting things..." She added. Looking at her one more time, I turned and walked to my room.

I came down to have dinner. The maids were still busy in the kitchen when the table was already filled with dishes. I ignored them and sat down. It had been like this for like I don't know how long. Quiet and all. I called Seung Yoo to come over and started to feed him. I watched the maid bringing a tray with a bowl and a glass of water upstairs. I waited for her to come back down. Her hands were still holding the food.

"What's with her?" I asked. She told me Yoo Bin had not been eating well these fews days, always lying in bed looking weak. Okay, what's now? Getting herself all sick? I got the maids to feed Seung Yoo while I went upstairs. I went in, seeing both her hands placed on her stomach, sleeping. Feeling her forehead, her temperature was normal so I guess she had a bad stomach ache as she seldom drifted off to sleep feeling her tummy. I looked at her and realised she looked real pale and weak. Feeling guilty again, I sighed before walking off. "Make her something light to eat after she woke up." I informed the maids before getting back to eat. I can't eat a lot though. How am I suppose to eat with this atmosphere? God... This doesn't seem like a house anymore. The only one eating well was Seung Yoo. How lucky you are to not know a thing. I thought as I messed his hair and smiled. He looked at me like saying, what was that for? Looking away, I sighed quietly before eating more.
---
Okay. How is this chapter? I'm stilling thinking about the gender of their second child. Can I know the readers' opinion? :D Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it. ^^

P.S. I would most probably be not able to update tomorrow as I will be attending my cousin's wedding. I would try to update as soon as possble! :D

To ize, Hi. Wow...! You're fast! Glad to hear that. Best wishes to you. :D I will mention Min Yeon from time to time in the future, like this chapter. She just popped out of nowhere. Haha! Yes, about the video thing, I don't think it would be as hard to tell the truth. I would come clean with that and lied about the pub incident. The video thing is like just, nothing. Nothing to lie about... It's my opinion though. Here's another chapter. Thanks for supporting! ^^

To lanza1521, Hi. Hehe. I'm waiting for the correct timing to write about the pregnant thing though... Hope it's fine. Well, about how Seung Hyun knows, please stay tune. *Wink* Haha! Here's another chapter. Thanks for supporting! ^^

To devilsbabe96, Hi. Seung Hyun would find out later. I'm not saying how would he know though... Haha! Stay tune! The music video thing is mentioned in this chapter, so yeah... About the gender of their second child, I'm still thinking about it. What do you think? Thanks for supporting! ^^

To yoobinfan, Hi. It's fine for not commenting. No worries! :D Stay tune for the bigger drama! Haha! Thanks for supporting! ^^

Schedulex2(C)

Started- 2:38AM, 101110
Stopped at '-', 5:19AM, 101110

Continued- 1:09PM or so.(Forget to record), 101110
Ended- 2:29PM, 101110

Posted- 3:52PM, 101110