Chapter 15

Friendly Marriage
Time- 8:11PM
---

Yoo Bin's POV

I was wandering around during lunch break with Jasmine.

"Nice blazer." I commented on her navy coat.

"Is it?" She smiled at me, looking down at her blazer. "It's the best seller in the store I went to."

"What brand is this from?" I asked casually. Jasmine took off her blazer and looked at the label.

"Osmosis."

"This brand is well-known." I touched the fabric and felt the quality. I nodded my head lightly. "Can you bring me to where you buy this from after school?"

"Sure!" Jasmine agreed enthusiastically. We went back to class. I was poundering on the conversation we just had. Is that why Choi's Fashion is crashing? The desire in me to compete and defeat Osmosis started to fire up. I'm not going to sit and watch. I'm going to do something to bring up the sales rate.

"Here." Jasmine and I came to a store in the mall near our school. I smiled to her and we went in together. She pulled me to the side where she picked her Osmosis navy blazer. She pointed at it and took it off the hanger. I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror. And woah... I finally understand why it is the best seller. Comfort, classy, trendy... The blazer brings out all the qualities that teenagers nowadays look for. To be honest, just at that moment, I had decided that I would take that blazer. My heart was stolen by it...! The salesgirl came to us and offered to help.

"May I help you?" She smiled to us. Seeing me wearing the 'best seller', she smiled to me and continued, "This is the best seller in our store. We are left with the last two pieces."

"I will take this." I handed her the blazer as I smiled. I went to the counter and made the payment.

"We have the same blazer now!" Jasmine linked arms with me. "Friendship blazer..." She winked at me while I just smiled back. Apart from just liking the blazer, I need to know what 'secrets' are there in it to be able to appear so wonderful when one wears it. After shopping around, we went our ways but I did not go home. I went to a cafe and took out the blazer again. Examining the way the threads are being sewed on, the cutting and the designs. I recorded and sketched them on paper. After which, I felt the fabric again and wrote down the material used and its quality. I noticed people around looking at me as though I'm a kind of weird character, grabbing and sqeezing the poor clothing. After having a rough idea about the clothing, I packed my stuff and hailed a taxi to look for Seung Hyun.

"Good afternoon, Mrs Choi." The so beautiful secretary greeted upon seeing me.

"Good afternoon. Is Director in?" I asked.

"He is. Please wait a moment." She then picked up the telephone on her desk.

"Miss Park, there's no need to." I stopped her from informing Seung Hyun in the room. "I don't want him to know." Somehow, I felt that it's weird to inform him when I'm about to enter his office. Miss Park looked at me, confused. "Thank you." I smiled and walked over to the door and knocked on it. I waited for him to respond.

"Come in." I turned the doorknob when I was given the permission to. I peeked into the office first, only to see him burying his head in the pile of arch files, holding a pen as he flipped the contents. I closed the door behind me lightly and went to him.

"Yes?" He asked, not looking up, thinking that I was Miss Park. I cleared my throat and looked away. He looked up.

"What are you doing here?" He was taken aback.

"I can't be here? You thought I'm Miss Park?" I smiled at him, somewhat in a fake way.

"No... Just..." He looked at me as he spoke. "Anyway, why are you here?"

"To check on the sales rate." I answered and walked over to the couch and put down my stuff. "Report it to me." I sat down, crossing my legs, not looking at him and said, as though I was the President or something. I heard him coughed a laugh.

"Are you pretending to be my father?" He asked, once again amused.

"Have you check the cause of the decreasing sales rate?" I ignored his question and continued behaving like his superior.

"Osmosis." I turned to him, hearing the word that I too, thought 'stole' our customers. I smiled to him and put on the blazer I just bought and took the pieces of paper I had been working on in the cafe. I went infront of him.

"How do I look?" I asked, as I turned a round for him to look.

"Great." He obviously don't know the brand I was wearing and by that, I knew he surely had not had his hands on the clothing. He just heard but didn't see the actual clothing they have.

"Please elaborate. Look carefully." I wanted him to observe, so he would know why the sales rate was sliding and in what way were our products lacking.

"You look generous, elegant," I nodded, urging him to carry on. "It's so cool..." I placed the pieces of paper on his desk and slided them infront of him.

"That's it." I smiled to him and turned around and walked back, removing the blazer.

"You mean this is Osmosis's product?" I nodded my head as I planted my back on the couch.

"Hell, did they changed their designers or what?" He questioned.

"It's not like they can't change. Should we change our designers too?" I joked as I dug into my bag for more paper. He did not respond, that caused me to turn to him. Once again, that stressed look that I hated. I stood up and went to his back. I pressed on his shouders, giving him a massage. "Since we already know where the problem is, we just need to amend them." I said softly. He held my hand and stood up. Looking at his tired face, I knew what I should do then.

"You want a hug?" I spreaded my arms. He smiled weakly and came forward. "Don't give up now. Fighting...!" I cheered him on. Then a knock interrupted us and I quickly pulled back.

"Come in." He said as I walked back to my seat. Miss Park came in.

"Director, Mr Lee is here." He looked to my direction and I nodded. I stood up and stuffed everything back into my bag and quickly leave the room. I greeted Mr Lee and his secretary on the way out and sat outside the couch with Miss Park's desk opposite me. I sat there, waiting for the 'meeting' to end. Then I started to brainstorm on the actions we should take to pull up the sales rate. Again, a pen was in my hand, jotting everything that came to my mind on a piece of paper. After finishing scribbling, I finalised everything. I have quite a good idea and those few pieces of paper were my proposal. The stuff who should be thinking of a solution would be so thankful to me... I was so bored of waiting so I check the proposal again and again. When Mr Lee finally left, I went in. It was about 6PM but according to what I saw, I guess Seung Hyun was going to stay here till real late. I went over to the desk where he was and randomly took one of the envelope and took out the contents. I flipped through the proposal.

"I'm staying here for awhile more. Go home first." He took the papers from me without looking up from the documents. "Don't worry. I will settle all those."

"There's no way the sales rate is improving with these." I sounded so arrogant. He looked up at me and I smiled at him, a proud one. "Have you thought of a solution?"

"What? Are you giving me stress now?" He gave me a tired laugh. "Yoo Bin ah, stop playing..." He shook his head lightly as he smiled, looking back to the documents.

"That's why I'm here to help." I simply said. He looked up again. I held up the papers.

"You thought of a solution?" He asked. I nodded, smiling, feeling so proud of myself.

"How much are you paying for these?" I asked.

"Is that a proposal?" He asked. "What is it about?"

"What would I get in return?" I asked again.

"Are you sure you're here to help?" He asked, feeling unbelievable that I was actually asking something in return. "You only help when you don't ask anything in return."

"Why? Mind you, I'm the 'solution expert' in Kim's Co." I continued to give that proud smile. "Look at how the company is blooming after the financial crisis that I overcame." I emphasized on the word 'I'. "And morever, I'm quite confident with this proposal." He chuckled.

"How much do you want then?" He asked jokingly.

"Something more than money."

"Shoot."

"Pack your stuff." I motioned to his briefcase.

"What?"

"You're going home with me today. Pack up." I 'ordered'.

"Yoo Bin?" He called, not understanding what I mean.

"What? You want me to help you pack?" I looked at him, eyes narrowed. Seeing no response, I rolled my eyes and packed his things. "Let's go." I handed his briefcase to him.

"But I still have stuff to do." He said, looking into my eyes.

"Do you know how many days have you been staying late here?" I asked "4 days." I informed him. "You're going to collapse if you continue to not getting enough sleep. Since tomorrow is Saturday, I could help and we could work on it together." I said as I slighly cleared his desk, placing the papers at a side. "Still not going?" I asked, my voice a bit pissed as he don't seem to have a thought of leaving, just staring at me. Then he stood up and leaned down to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, pushing me close to him.

"Thanks." He buried his face into my shouder as he said. He pulled back and pecked softly on my lips.

"Am I supposed to carry this for you too?" I held up his briefcase which was all along in my hands as I asked. He laughed and took it from me, another hand intertwined with mine and existed the office.
---
-

Okay... Another chapter... Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed. ^^

To miss unknown, Hi. It's okay. Study comes first! Good luck for your examinations too! Fighting! :D Thanks for supporting! ^^

To devilsbabe96, Hi. Oh, I personally like TooBin more. I'm baised towards them. As for SoHeeChul or HeeDragon, I like WonderBang so I guess HeeDragon? But Hee Chul and So Hee are cute together too! XD Well, you can decide since you are the author. And I wanna read your story!!! Thanks for supporting! ^^

To Esmeralda, Hi. Haha. Yes, and Yoo Bin doesn't bother to explain since she was pissed. I have all the plans as to what's going to happen, so stay tuned! :D I'm glad you like the chapter. I thought it is quite boring... Thanks for supporting! ^^

To yoobinfan, Hi. Sorry to keep everyone waiting. Well, here is the next chapter! Thanks for supporting! ^^

Schedulex2(C)

Started- 8:11PM, 280910
Stopped at '-', 10:10PM, 280910

Continued- 3:49PM, 290910
Ended- 3:58PM, 290910