Chapter 14

Friendly Marriage
Time- 8:11PM
---

Yoo Bin's POV

The morning sunlight seeped through the curtains and affected my sleep. My eyes squinted as I opened them. I moved and I felt like I'm in one's embrace. I looked up and smiled and when I saw Seung Hyun, sleeping. I slowly lifted Seung Hyun's arm and rolled to the other side. I sat up and pressed the blanket to me. I was slowly getting off the bed when a felt a hand touched my .

"What are you doing?" A dry and husky voice asked. I turned back and saw Seung Hyun sitting up, eyes half opened. I quickly laid on my back.

"Nothing." Then I started to roll myself in the blanket and closed my eyes, pretending to be going back to sleep. He laughed and laid back.

"You look like a bloster." He turned and faced me. Then he pushed his hand behind my back and lifted me up on his
body. I looked up at his face.

"What are you doing?" He wrapped his legs and arms around me and closed his eyes.

"I'm hugging my bloster..." Seung Hyun hugged me real tight and I can't really breathe. I tried to free from his grip by wriggling. He laughed softly to himself and turned himself, hovering over me now and flashed his so warm smile. I smiled back at him.

"I want a morning kiss." He said.

"Early in the morning, ask so much..." I rolled my eyes but I'm actually smiling. He leaned in, looking in my eyes. I slowly closed my eyes and my lips were still curved, waiting for his kiss. He covered my lips with his and stayed for about 10 seconds before pulling back. He carried me bridal style to the toilet and went out to get my bra and sleeping gown and passed them to me before closing the door. I unwrapped myself from the blanket and put on the clothing. I brought the blanket out and went in again to brush my teeth. As I was brushing, Seung Hyun came beside and started to brush his teeth as well. Seeing that I did not have much response to him joining me, he hugged me from the back, rested his head on my shoulder as he brushed.

"Aish... Go away. The toothpaste is dripping onto my shoulder...!" I moved back as I saw the toothpaste from his mouth about to drip out. The toothbrush still in my mouth, I continued to brush. Seung Hyun childishly stuck his tongue at me and stood infront of the mirror. I squeezed infront of the mirror, pushing him.

"Don't push me...!" He stuck the toothbrush in his mouth and stared at me.

"You are blocking me..." I looked into the mirror as I talked back, still brushing my teeth. He knocked the back of my head and I turned back and glared him at. Taking out the toothbrush, I rinsed my mouth and left the toilet. I packed the bed, placing everything back in place. I picked up the robe laying on the floor and hanged it on a hanger. Drawing in the curtains, I smiled when Seung Hyun wrapped me in his arms.

"Did I hurt you yesterday?" I shook my head lightly.

"Nope." I leaned my head on his chest. He turned me to face him.

"How are we going to spend the weekend?" He held my waist as he asked.

"You decide." When he was about to say something, there's a knock at the door.

"Come in." Seung Hyun let me go and turned to the door as he gave permission. The door opened and a maid informed us that breakfast was ready. With a nod from Seung Hyun, she closed the door. He turned back to me.

"I will go see Seung Yoo." I said and left as well, leaving him alone. I went into my room and found Seung Yoo laying on his bed, eyes wide opened. I smiled and carried him.

"Good morning...! Why didn't you call for me?" I asked sweetly and brought him out. Seung Yoo smiled at me and when he saw Seung Hyun downstairs, he extended his arms, wanting Seung Hyun to carry him.

"When does Seung Yoo likes you more?" I asked as Seung Hyun carried Seung Yoo from me.

"Since he is born, he likes me more..." He said proudly and went to the table.

"You have been secretly bonding with him behind my back right?" I guess randomly.

"Bingo..." Seung Hyun said, feeding Seung Yoo his porridge. I smiled and began to eat.

"So would you be alright being in school alone from Monday onwards?" He asked.

"Of course. Nothing would happen to me."

"Make sure you don't flirt around." He reminded me, causing me to roll my eyes at him.

"Make sure you don't look at girls in the company. Dad's secretary is beautiful..." I replied, eating.

"She would be my secretary from Monday onwards..." I eyed him and then looked down again.

"My mother's secretary is quite hot too. That time when I was busy in the office, he helped me a lot. Those eyes of his... So cute...!" I pretended to look like I'm thinking of him and giggled.

"Seung Yoo ah... Omma is thinking of other guys when appa is actually sitting right before her." Seung Hyun said to Seung Yoo and I kicked him hard under the table. "Ouch! Why did you do that?" He shot at me.

"You are teasing me!" I retorted.

"It's true that you are thinking of other guys when I'm actually like, this near to you!"

"Who to blame?" I smiled sweetly. "I can't resist his cuteness." I said more to make him jealous.

"Yah...! Infront of Seung Yoo and you are saying these..."

"Seung Yoo ah. Appa started all these first..." I said to Seung Yoo and he looked back at Seung Hyun, emotionless. "See. He agrees too."

"Then I'm going to have lunch with the secretary everyday. Maybe having coffee with her as well."

"Well, you have only one secretary, but remember, I have 23 invitations..." I boasted to remind him of my fame in school. "There's more than enough of guys in school. You know the guy in Class 3, Year 2, he actually-"

"Yah!" Seung Hyun cut me off and I was laughing my head off in my mind. "If all you do in school is flirting with guys, you are dead..."

"If you have lunches and breaks with your secretary, you would be buried alive." I spat back. But then, a smile crept onto his face.

"So you love me this much? You get jealous quite easily too..." He nodded lightly as he spoke.

"You are jealous too. And you can't do anything if I want to flirt with boys or not. You are busy in the office with your secretary...~" I said in a sing-song voice. I was about to scoop up the noodles when Seung Hyun took the bowl away. My head shot up.

"No breakfast for you." He said plainly as he ate the noodles from my bowl.

"Why?!" He looked at me.

"You are embarassing me infront of our son!"

"It's not fair! Where on earth is there such things?"

"This is the new rule in our house..."

"Gosh! I can't believe this..." I looked away. I reached for my bowl and Seung Hyun slapped my hand away. Rolling my eyes, I went over to him and snatched his chopsticks from his hand and he held the bowl and stood up.

"Give me." I 'ordered' and he moved further away. "I said give it to me." I extended my hands. Seung Yoo was looking at us throughout, like he was watching a weird cartoon programme which he can't understand. "This is so childish. Just give back my breakfast...!"

"Would you flirt with guys in school or not?" He arrowed his question at me.

"Would you stick to your secretary or not?" I questioned him back.

"Answer me first."

"If I'm satisfied with your answer, I would also give you the answer you want."

"Forget it then..." He strolled into the kitchen and took another pair of chopsticks and finished my noodles. To be honest, from all the moving and all, my hunger had disappeared already.

"Seung Yoo ah... Appa is bullying me..." I whined like a child to my son as I carried him from the chair.

"Where are you taking my son to?" Seung Hyun came behind me and reached for Seung Yoo. I dodged.

"When did Seung Yoo became yours? He is always mine." I childishly shot back and went to the sofa. Seung Hyun sat beside me and Seung Yoo wriggled from my arms and went to Seung Hyun, wanting him to carry him instead. I watched him, dumbfolded.

"What spell did you cast on Seung Yoo?" I asked.

"I did not cast any spell."

"You sure did do somthing for him to suddenly like you so much." I slapped Seung Hyun's shoulder. He leaned in, near to my face.

"This is what we call a betrayer." He whispered. I sent my palm right to his face.

"How can you call him a betrayer?" I 'reprimanded' him. He chuckled. When he finally stopped, he turned back to me.

"Wanna know the trick?" I looked at him, waiting for him to continue. "Kiss me." I rolled my eyes.

"Forget it..." I took the remote control and the TV.

"It's a trade. It's definitely worth since it's for Seung Yoo." He reasoned.

"Is our son some kind of trading product? Look at what you are saying..."

"Do you want it or not?"

"Seung Yoo must be out of his mind to actually fond of you." I looked away to the TV.

"Forget it then." Seung Hyun carried Seung Yoo upstairs and went to his study room.

"Psh..." I muttered. I was actually jealous that Seung Hyun 'snatched' Seung Yoo away from me.

I stayed downstairs and finished 2 episodes of drama before going upstairs. Rubbing my eyes, I entered my room and the thought of Seung Hyun and Seung Yoo in the study room hit me, I can't help but want to know what they were doing. I slowly turned the knob and the door opened. I peeked in and saw Seung Yoo sleeping on the mattress while Seung Hyun was lying back on the chair, eyes closed. I went over and noticed that he was asleep. I scanned through the table. All the documents from the company and a Mircosoft Word programme was on the desktop. I looked back at him and pushed away the fringe that was covering his eyes. I dazed at him. I wasn't thinking anything at that time, just staring at him. My hand ran over his face, tracing his jawline. I felt his long eyelashes and I felt an urge to kiss him. I slowly bend down and pressed my lips lightly on his left eye.

"See. I said you did pounced on me..." I quickly turned my back towards him and shut my eyes tight. What did I do...?! I heard his soft laughters. "Are you admitting that you fell so deep into my charms?" He was behind me, I know... I kept quiet. I mean, it was so embarassing...! What else can I say more? "You took advantage of me twice and you are denying it twice?" He continued his teasings. "Luckily Seung Yoo is asleep. How ashamed would he be to withness that?"

"I..." I finally opened my mouth but I don't know what to say.

"You what?" He came infront of me.

"Nothing..." I avoided his eyes and went for the door.

"You aren't trying to me, are you?" I turned back instantly.

"What?" It was so funny that I was actually controlling my laughters.

"What's so funny?" Seung Hyun looked at me weirdly. " isn't a laughing matter." He said, sounding serious.

"You are being ridiculous." I shook my head.
-

I looked down at Seung Yoo when he moved. I sat beside him and gently touched his head. Seung Hyun then joined me, patting Seung Yoo's stomach. Then Seung Yoo started to open his eyes.

"Hi, little baby..." I smiled at him, still touching his head. Seung Hyun lifted him, letting him stand up. Hoping that Seung Yoo would come to my arms, he went to Seung Hyun's instead.

"I think you have to learn that trick..." I looked at him.

"If you're just thinking of having my kiss, then forget it..."

"You're being conceited..."

"What's the trick then?" I asked, really eager to know. Seung Hyun stood up and went over to the drawer and pulled out something and passed it to Seung Yoo. My eyes widen when I saw him helping Seung Yoo unwrapped the lollipop. He turned to me.

"A little treat is the trick, wifey..." He winked at me.

"You are bribing him! No wonder- Wait...! How long have you been giving him candies?" I asked, standing up.

"About half a month?"

"Yah!" I yelled. "No wonder he is coughing recently!" Seung Hyun ignored me, instead, he fed Seung Yoo the lollipop. "He's too young to have such stuff!"

"Shush... Nagging again..." He looked up, giving me that annoyed look. I went over and smacked the back of his head.

"I said Seung Yoo can't take too much sweet stuff."

"You really... You hit my head infront of my son?"

"Are you giving my son junk food behind my back?" I took the candy from his hand and went to throw it downstairs. I heard Seung Yoo's cries as I walked down the stairs but no means no. When I was back in his room, Seung Hyun was cooeing Seung Yoo.

"Why must you make him cry...?" Seung Hyun blamed me when he saw me enter. "It's just a lollipop..."

"It's just a lollipop to us but not to him. He is barely two years old and you give him candies everyday?" I lost my patience. How can he not know a thing about taking care of a young child? Isn't it common sense that a one year old child can't take candies?

"Why are you so angry?" He seemed surprised by my pissed-off face. I sighed.

"Stop giving him candies. The doctor said that." I took Seung Yoo and brought him downstairs. Trying to stop him from crying, I gave him a packet of wheat biscuits instead, but he doesn't want it. I then tried to feed him grape juice which is meant for children like him, only then he finally stopped wailing and from the milk bottle. After he finished it, I played with him at the front potch. Running all over the place, getting all sweaty, I guess it was time to stop and I brought him in and passed him to the maid to give him a bath while I went up to my room to have a shower too. I had completely forget about Seung Hyun all these while. He had been in the study room since morning. I peeked into his room and found him lying on the mattress and the desk was a mess. I walked over and looked through the documents. Then I noticed the sales rate. It was so low...! Lower than my parents' company's. Way lower! I shook the mouse to 'wake' the computer as I sat on the chair and the screen showed the graph of the cash flow. Up, down, down... The line just went lower... I minimised that page and opened the other one. Scrolling down, I saw the chart recording all the stocks. I never knew Seung Hyun's company's stock would be this low. I looked over to Seung Hyun, his arm over his eyes as he slept. He have not even start work and all these things surfaced. What a bad start for him... I know I have to help him out. At least think of a solution for him... I took out papers and began to pen down everything that came to my mind on how to rise the sales rate.

"What are you doing?" I looked up and saw Seung Hyun sitting up, looking at me, squinting his eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" My eyes on the paper, the pen in my hand moving. He came over and looked at the paper. I stood up, giving him my seat and pulled another chair next to the table. "Did you check what's wrong with the sales rate? Like what causes it to drop?"

"I just knew it this morning."

"Did new brands came to the market recently? Or the fashion changed?" I asked myself, pouting.

"I'm going to check it tomorrow. Don't worry about this." He pulled the paper under my hand and put it away. "Go and play." He pulled the chair in and placed his eyes on the desktop screen.

"Since it's Saturday, I can help." I offered to help him but he pulled me up, pushing me to the door.

"I will take care of everything so you have no business to do here. Go bond with Seung Yoo." He 'shooed' me.

"Are you sure? You look tired." I said worridly. He seriously does looked stressed. He smiled and nodded. I sighed, giving him a smile then I went downstairs.

When it was lunch time, Seung Hyun said he was skipping it so I guess he was really busy. After lunch, I asked the maid to prepare some snacks and brought it up to the room. I placed the tray on his table and went out. He was so busy that he did not even look at me when I came in. Seung Yoo then waddled into the room and I caught him and brought him out.

"Seung Yoo ah... Appa is busy. Let's not disturb him okay?" I said as I closed the door and carried him to my room.
---
Okay. Boring chapter here. Do not have much ideas on this chapter so this is what I produced... Thanks for reading and hope you still enjoyed it though...

To devilsbabe96, Hi. I'm glad that you like the chapter. Okay, I would sure enjoy myself at the movies when the time comes. Thanks. :D No, you don't sound disgusting. Don't feel that way... I was thinking if I should make that chapter rated but I don't know if I can really do it good so I just stopped there... It's so embarassing to be captured in the video with them making out... I was laughing as I typed too! (I'm so evil...) Haha! I would just accept my friends' comments and continued writing. Thanks for supporting! ^^

To Esmeralda, Hi. I'm glad that you like the chapter. Seung Hyun is super cute when he teases Yoo Bin... Playful side of him... Thinking that Seung Hyun's character in school, even if there's a whole bunch of girls liking him, not all of them would dare to invite him since he is like quite quiet and only hangs out with the people he is familiar with... Yoo Bin on the other hand is more sociable. Hehe...! Young Rin is so cute to plan that! :D There's a first step to everything so if Seung Hyun goes slowly, Yoo Bin would also slowly be more open to such things... Thanks for supporting! ^^

To yoobinfan, Hi. I'm glad that you like the updates. Don't worry, it's okay. Do comment if you have the time. :D Thanks for supporting! ^^

To bby_ji23, Hi. I'm glad that you like the chapter. I was trying to find the movie with english subtitles online all along but I only managed to find it like two days ago? I have not watched it but I knew it's quite a sad movie, with all the characters dying in the end... But I'm stll going to watch it in the cinemas! :D Thanks for supporting! ^^

To miss unknown, Hi. I'm glad that you like the chapter. I'm so excited about the movie till now! It's on October. I hoped it doesn't clashes with my examinations. Although I would still go no matter what... :D Thanks for supporting! ^^

To Dencey, Hi. Yeah! I hope they are in WGM too!!! But they are all so busy... Thanks for supporting! ^^ -12:10PM to 12:11PM (250910)

Schedulex2(C)

Started- 8:11PM, 210910
Stopped at '-' -10:14PM, 210910

Continued -4:07PM, 220910
Ended- 5:04PM, 220910

P.S. I thought I have posted this chapter but I guess I forget about it... Sry...

Posted: 12:13PM, 250910