Chapter 3

Friendly Marriage
Time- 2:34PM
---

Yoo Bin's POV

I heard the keys turning and slightly opened my eyes from my sleep. 'Damn. You're finally back?' I thought and moved a little. Seung Hyun seemed taken aback when I the table light.

"Why didn't you pick up your phone?" I asked, still sitting on the sofa.

"Why are you sleeping here? I told you not to wait up for me."

"I asked why didn't you pick up your phone?!" I stood up and raised my voice. Seung Hyun didn't expect me to talk so loudly at him and was stunned.

"My phone is on silent mode..." I scoffed.

"Then what were you busy with? What was it that you can't even notice your damn phone vibrating?!"

"I'm sorry... I really don't know that you called..."

"And look at the time now." I continued my scoldings as I realised that he didn't come back the whole night. "6AM and you stepped in here?! Might as well don't come back!" I screamed at him and the maids in the kitchen started to gossip around. Seung Hyun didn't say anything. Just stood there, taking in whatever I shot at him. Then a smell of alcohol rushed into my nostrils.

"You went drinking? In Young Rin's house?!" I asked, my eyes widen as my mind went wild with what they did after all the drinking... He just nodded. Silence...

"What did you all do after that?" I feared for the worst and held my breath.

"I'm sorry. We were drunk. We don't-"

"YAH!" I interrupted him with my yells. "You what?!" My eyes stared at him so hard, ready to kill him. I got so worked up and took a cushion from the sofa and threw at him. The cushion hit his head and dropped to the floor. "Isn't it kind of me to actually agree you to see other girls? Even if our marriage is arranged, I still have the rights to forbid you from that. And now you went over the line! WHAT IF YOU GOT HER PREGNANT!" You know this kind of feelings? When you don't even know what to say? "Ahh... I understand. After getting her pregnant, you can leave with her right?" I said after a pause, staring into his eyes again. Tear started to well in my eyes and I tried to hold them back.

"No, I have not given a thought to that once!" Seung Hyun defended.

"Then why did you do it?!" Silence...

"I said that you can be with Young Rin for all you want. But I also said you have to pick up my calls and come back to sleep, so that when Seung Yoo wakes up, he sees his parents at home. Don't think that he doesn't know anything. If this becomes a habit, next time when he grew up, he would say his father stays outside and only returns when day comes. Do you feel good to hear that from your own son?" Then a tear fell. I looked away and exhaled a breath through my mouth.

"I didn't agree to share you with her in this sense. You own it to me this time." I said coldly and went up the stairs. I felt so angry that my teeth were clenching. Disappointment overwhelmed me and sadness lingered after that. The first time in 2 years, we had our first argument and it's because of a girl. What a great start for a day...

Seung Hyun's POV.

I'm so ashamed. I feel so bad for hurting her. But, I didn't mean to do it with Young Rin. Everything just happened like that... In a flash...

"How is it at home?" Young Rin tapped on my shoulders as she sat beside me.

"Got a little nagging." I faked a smile and lied to her so she doesn't get too worried. She smiled and passed me a bottle of honey.

"Thanks..." I said and put it at the side of the desk. I saw Young Rin looking at me weirdly from the corners of my eyes. Thinking what's with my glum face perhaps? But then she got over it and took her books out.

Yoo Bin's POV

I went to school empty stomach without Seung Hyun. I walked lifelessly towards the locker to get my stuff. There I met Jung Ri, a bully who loves to pick on me. Jealous, everyone calls her that. She and her gang came beside me.

"Wow. First time seeing you alone. Had a fight with your husband?" She said, trying to sound friendly. I ignored her and unlocked my locker. She smirked and pushed me on my shoulder.

"What? Ignoring me? Juniors should show some respect to seniors, shouldn't they?"

"You don't deserve them." I replied plainly as I took the books out.

"What?!" Jung Ri pulled me to face her. I dropped the books as she pulled me real hard. "You little..." Jung Ri raised her hand and I caught it quick enough before it landed on my cheek.

"You picked the wrong day. I'm not in the mood for your nonsense." I rolled my eyes after I spat at her, picked up my books and locked the locker before leaving her and her gang dumbfolded. I'm a good student in school, so this is the first time I rebelled her. So many 'first times' today. I sighed and entered class.

Third person's POV

It's lunch time. Jasmine didn't come to school today so Yoo Bin walked around the school alone. She don't have appetite for the whole day. Yoo Bin reached the area at the back of the school and took a seat at one of those wooden tables there. She was daydreaming as she stared into the thin air when she turned and realised Soon Yong taking a seat at the table that was one table across her. He was all alone, reading a thick book with his ears plunged with earpieces. Yoo Bin decided to go over. She placed her hand on the book lightly and Soon Yong looked up immediately. Yoo Bin smiled. He quickly pulled out his earpieces.

"Hi..." He smiled.

"Can I sit here?" Yoo Bin asked and Soon Yong nodded.

"Why are you here? I saw your husband in the canteen..."

"Don't mention about him. That jerk..." Yoo Bin cursed. Soon Yong chuckled.

"First time seeing the two of you argued." Yoo Bin just smiled. Then the bell rang. The both of them stood up and made their way back.

"Yoo Bin ah...!" A girl stopped infront of Yoo Bin, panting. "Seung Hyun... Is in a fight...! At the concourse..."

"Huh?!" Yoo Bin eyes narrowed. The girl pulled Yoo Bin with her and ran to the concourse. Soon Yong ran behind them. A huge crowd came to view. The girl pulled Yoo Bin into the crowd. There he was. Touching his bleeding lips as he stood up. Seung Hyun pulled the guy by the collar and punched him, causing him to stumble. Seung Hyun got onto him and punched him again.

"What did you say? What did you just say, bastard?!" With that, he landed another punch on the poor guy's cheek. Young Rin was there, trying to pull Seung Hyun away but he simply flung her hand off.

"What are you doing?" Yoo Bin stood infront of them and asked coldly.

"Yoo Bin...?" Seung Hyun called and got off the guy. Looking at Seung Hyun, Yoo Bin's face showed no concern whatsoever. She rolled her eyes and walked off. The crowd started to talk among themselves. Probably shocked at the 'perfect couple' sudden change in attitude towards each other. That day, Yoo Bin went home alone and stayed in the room all day. She only had her dinner after Seung Hyun had taken his.

"Seung Yoo ah. Don't run around... It's time to sleep." Yoo Bin chased after her precious son, trying to get him upstairs. A pair of legs stopped infront of Seung Yoo and Yoo Bin looked up. Seung Hyun lifted Seung Yoo.

"Why are you still not in bed?" He asked, smiling. Yoo Bin took Seung Yoo from him and started walking off.

"Yoo Bin ah." Seung Hyun grabbed her arm. "Let's talk."

"There's nothing to talk." With that, she went into her room. Yoo Bin put Seung Yoo to bed and sat on the edge of her bed and sighed. The first time they had cold war and she couldn't take it already. She's used to all the bickering and playing with Seung Hyun. But now, the once noisy and lively house became so cold and quiet. She looked down and played with her fingers.

"Yoo Bin..." Seung Hyun knocked on the door before entering. Yoo Bin looked away as he sat at the another edge of the bed.

"I'm really sorry. I wasn't in the right mind so... I'm sorry..." Yoo Bin doesn't know what to say so she just kept quiet.

"I know you're angry and it's my fault. Can you please forgive me?" Yoo Bin turned to him and smirked.

"Forgive? This is not something that I can forgive...!" She tried to keep her volume down.

"Please... I know I'm in the wrong..."

"Leave. It's late already. Let's wait till tomorrow." She stood up and turned around, back facing him. Seung Hyun had no choice so he left the room, closing the door behind him...
---
Okay. A chapter is up! I have something to clarify as I think I expressed myself wrongly in the last chapter. What I mean by 'Yoo Bin had no chance' is that since Seung Hyun loves Young Rin now, Yoo Bin is only a sister to him and that Seung Hyun doesn't have feelings for Yoo Bin, for now... I'm so sorry if I made most of you in doubts. Anyway, I have a friend who suggested adding rated scenes in this story. 'Stories like this mostly have rated scenes.' She said. So I wanted to know your opinions. Anyway, thanks for reading and hope you all enjoyed it. Comments please! ^^

To Insert name here, Hello. Yoo Bin is actually more angry than jealous. Erm... Since it's a TooBin fanfiction, they probably would or maybe a twist...? ^^ Thanks for your support :D

To dopesole, Hi. Yes. This is a TooBin fanfiction. I have clarified the things I mentioned in the last chapter above in the note after the end of the story. Sorry for the misleading. Yeah. I tried to make Seung Hyun different from how the people outside would see him as. I'm glad that you enjoyed it. ^^ Thanks for your support! :D

To Esmeralda, Hi. Yes. This is a TooBin fanfiction. I have already clarified the stuff I mentioned in the last chapter in the note just after the end of the story. Sorry for the misleading. Yeah. I made it Seung Hyun's fault for not picking up the call and I added a bit of drama in this chapter... Yoo Bin scolded Seung Hyun for that. Hope it didn't made Seung Hyun looked too mean. I'm glad you like the story ^^ Thanks for your support! :D

Schedulex2(C)
Started- 2:34PM, 040910
Ended- 4:04PM, 040910