Chapter 2

Friendly Marriage
Time- 8:15PM
---

Yoo Bin's POV

"Hello. You quite late today..." Jasmine sat said as I sat on my seat beside her. "You husband woke up late again?"

"He seems like he just returned from a war or something yesterday. No matter how I shook him, he doesn't even move." I lied. Smiling at my best buddy, I opened my bag and took out the history textbook. History for now! Yeah! Class went on and soon it was time for us to go to the gym. The time slot for today's physical education would clash with Seung Hyun's class time slot. Even though we are in different level, the lessons would be conducted together with those classes that happened to have the same time slot. As usual, I went to change and headed to the gym together with Jasmine. We entered the gym and saw Seung Hyun's class there already. Seung Hyun waved to me and I smiled back and sat on the floor.

"You're not going over?" Jasmine motioned towards Seung Hyun.

"It's so embarassing." I said and looked away, trying to act shy.

"What's wrong with that? Isn't it so cool to actually have lessons together with your love ones?"

"No, it's not. He's kind of slow and stupid when it comes to school stuff..." I badmouthed about him and then the both of us giggled. I turned back and saw Young Rin talking to Seung Hyun, then she suddenly started to giggle so happily. This attracts the students' attention and they were all looking at her. Some even nudged me and pointed to her.

"They are very close friends. It's nothing." I said and looked back to the front. Although this kind of scene is often seen in school, the students can't seem to get used to it and spread really nasty rumors about her. Young Rin are actually friends with me as well and since we knew what is going on, we don't bother about it. The coach had decided that today's lesson would not be any training but letting us play whatever we want to. So most of the guys stayed at the gym to work out while most of the girls went out to the field to play sports. Jasmine and I went over to the field and we started a game of badminton together with a few other classmates. After 45 minutes of intense playing, I decided to have a rest while Jasmine continued the game. I sat at a corner, watching my classmates having fun and decided to go to the toilet to change out as I don't feel like playing anymore. After changing, I went back to my locker to put my stuff. I then proceeded back to the field and saw Seung Hyun and Young Rin at the staircase they would usually secretly meet at.

'Seung Hyun is so lucky to be with the one he loves.' I thought to myself, feeling envious. Then the bell rang and I made a U-turn back to class. Lessons just went on and on and finally it's time to go home. I miss Seung Yoo already! I quickly packed my stuff.

"Jasmine. I got to go. See you tomorrow!" I smiled and waved then ran out of the door. As I'm running up the stairs to Seung Hyun's class, I missed a step and fell forward. As my hands were filled with books, the books dropped from my arms as I bent to the front. When I thought I'm going to fall on my nose, a strong hand firmly caught my arm. I looked up and saw Soon Yong's face. I stared at him blankly, didn't expect to meet him here. When he saw me staring at him, he looked into my eyes and waved his hand infront of my face.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I jerked a bit at his voice and quickly stood up.

"Thank you." When I saw him bending down to retrieve my books, I quickly bend down too.

"Thank you so much." I thanked as he handed the books back to me. He smiled and went off. After he left, I'm still can't get over with it. Now it's shock plus embarassment. Just imagine how weird I looked when I'm about to fall. Gosh! And it's infront of him. I knocked on my head lightly as I went up the stairs.

"Hey there." I looked up and bumped into that person's chest. "Watch where you're going..."

"Seung Hyun..." I called.

"The bookworm in your body is working out again? What's with these?" Seung Hyun grabbed the books from my arms and we walked down together.

"Exams are near." I reminded. "Aren't you studying?" I asked when I saw him with only a backpack over his shoulder and it looked so light.

"I only read notes. Remember?"

"The thing is I don't remember seeing you holding onto a script at home once. All you do is eat, sleep, play. Eat, sleep, play..." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me! You're so rude!" He raised his voice but in a joking manner. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Yah...! Don't do that. I'm elder than you. Show some respect." He 'lectured' me, with his eyes widen.

"Well you don't behave like one..." I turned to him and smiled, stuck out my tongue at him one more time and walked ahead of him. "And," I turned back at him. "No one is elder than the another after the two are married. So don't expect me to call you oppa!" I said in a loud voice and ran towards the jet black Limo infront of the campus.

"Yah!" I heard Seung Hyun called out and I began to run faster and opened the door to the front seat beside the driver.

"Why are you sitting infront? I will still get to punish you." He said when he was at the backseat and knocked at the top of my head.

"Yah!" I turned back and glared at him.

"You are so rude...!" He pushed my forehead, making my head tilted to the back. The driver tried to suppress his chuckles but soft laughter could still be heard. Seung Hyun then laughed out loud as I rubbed the top of my head.

"I'm telling my mum. You're so dead!"

"Go ahead." He said between his laughter and I 'angrily' turned to face the front.

"Seung Yoo ah! My baby!" I called in a cute voice when I saw my cute sweetheart moving around in the baby walker. Seung Yoo turned towards me and dashed to me. The walker stopped as it hit my foot and I swooped him up.

"How's your day honey?" I asked as I lightly pinched his cheeks. He smiled at me and looked straight into my eyes. I then took him upstairs. He started to lay his head on my shoulder.

"Are you tired?" I patted his back and sang him a lullaby. I placed Seung Yoo on his bed after he was asleep.

"Asleep already?" I turned around and saw Seung Hyun.

"Yup. Maybe he's waiting for us all day and didn't get a nap." I said and smiled. Seung Hyun smiled back.

"I'm going over to Young Rin's place. Don't wait up for me. Sleep early." He informed and I nodded. He then left the room. So the rest of the day, I'm all alone. Looking at Seung Yoo as he sleeps, I smiled to myself and wondered how I managed to give brith to him without loving Seung Hyun. It's so amazing. When I'm younger, I don't believe when people say that people could have without loving the partner. To me, I need to love that person in order to make love with him. But after this marriage, everything seems like a trade after all. When Seung Hyun and I first had , we actually did it so we could have a child. We even study the dates to so I can get pregnant more quickly and easily. You would ask why I would want a child, what I can say is that in the business industry things are quite complicated. Just imagine, I was only 16 and Seung Hyun was only 18 when we were arranged to marry each other. Who would want that? Of course, we didn't agreed to that at first. Especially Seung Hyun, he was already with Young Rin at that time. But still, we agreed in the end as our parents continuosly 'begged' us and convinced us that it's all for our own good and that we would lead a great life. I don't know what made Seung Hyun agreed to the marriage but as for me, the guy I loved betrayed me at that time and I gave up in love completely and moreover, I saw that the sales of our company was dropping tremendously. I wanted to help and my parents said that the only way to help was to marry Seung Hyun. As Seung Hyun and I are real close friends, I think it isn't a bad idea after all so I agreed. It's better than marrying those jerks outside.

When night came, Seung Yoo is not awake up yet. I started to feel strange and tried to wake him up but in vain. Then I realised he is running a fever. I started to panic and quickly carried Seung Yoo and rushed downstairs. The driver drove us to the nearest hospital. I dialled Seung Hyun's number but he did not pick up my call. I became impatient and left him a voicemail calling him to rush to the hospital as soon as he heard it. Seung Yoo was sent for treatment and came out soon after. The doctor assured me that he was fine and he may go home after he woke up. I looked at Seung Yoo through the glass from outside and waited for him to get conscious. After he woke up, I brought him back. When we reached home, I thanked the driver and put Seung Yoo to bed. I went to Seung Hyun's room to see if he's back but his room is empty. I started to get angry. I called him once more, no response. I tried calling Young Rin. No reponse.

"What the hell are they doing?" I asked aloud, frustrated. 'Choi Seung Hyun, you're so going to get it.' I thought as I waited for his return.
---
Okay. Another chapter! Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it. ^^ Comments please! :D

To Esmeralda, Hi. I love Toobin too! :D Yes, they slept together but as Seung Hyun's heart is already taken by Young Rin, there is no chance for Yoo Bin. And I guess this chapter explains why they managed to bear a child without falling in love. If you're still in doubt, please feel free to ask. ^^ Thanks for your support! :D

To Insert name here, Hello! I have always wanted to try complicated storylines like this. ^^ Hope all of you like it. Thanks for your support! :D

To Koko, Hi there. Another chapter is up! :D Thanks for your support! ^^

Schedulex2(C)
Started- 8:15PM, 030910
Ended- 10:00PM, 030910