Chapter 48

Friendly Marriage
Time- 8:36PM
---

Third person's POV

Yoo Bin was leaning against the wall in the living room, hands resting on her stomach as she spaced out. Today is the day. Today, she will end the life in order to get back her health. Feeling useless of herself, she apologised to her child everyday, crying. She couldn't even protect her child from the illness that she was afraid of passing to it. Seung Hyun came walking out of the kitchen. He stopped when he saw her dazing, knowing what was in her head. He sighed before walking to her direction. Her head shot up when he patted it. Smiling faintly, he stared at her, not knowing what to say. Responding with a faint smile as well, she looked away. She totally wasn't in the mood for talking. Caressing her cheek a little, he guided her towards to door but after the first step, she stopped in her tracks. He turned to her to see her head hanging again, one of her hands slowing reaching up to cover her face. Sobbing, she pulled away from his grip, squatting down. Her cries so miserable. Those cries that would make people feel sorry for her. Those cries that one couldn't bear to listen for another second. He reached for her, his big frame covering her body.

"Everything would be okay..." He cooed as he continously patted her back.

"I feel so bad... I feel so upset..." She cried harder as she told him her inner emotions. Her hands clutching her chest, wanting to stop all the agony and misery she was feeling. "It's... It's really... Driving me crazy..." Then she cried out loud, letting everything out of her. He hugged her tighter, burying his head in her shoulder to hide his forming tears. He had to be strong for her. He waited for her to stop. Her cries slowly started to sound tired. Then, only soft sobs and snifflings were audiable.

"It would end soon. God would give us another beautiful child when the time is right..." He said softly, comforting her. She sniffled, then pushed lightly on his chest to distance themselves.

"Why is it me? Why did God chose to take away our child?" She questioned whispering, not looking at him, her voice filled with pain. She couldn't understand. Why must it be her child? "I really hope to use my life to exchange for its life..." She looked up at him as she said then lowered her head back down as her eyes closed, tears streaming down.

"You have to live." He slowly cupped her face and said. "I want to keep the child but I'm choosing you. Don't leave me..." She cried more after he said this, really feeling depressed. "You need to be here to bring more babies to this family. You need to be here because I love you." He said softly with tears in his sockets. "You are a part of my life and I need you. So please be strong..." He somehow pleaded for her to be strong and live. All he wanted was her. Nothing else. "Nothing must happen to you..." She looked up to meet his teary eyes, touched by his love for her. She threw her arms around his neck as more tears poured out. He immediately hugged her tight, couldn't control his tears anymore, letting them out silently.

Seung Hyun's POV

"I will wait for you here." I told Yoo Bin as we were outside the changing room. She needed to change in order to enter the operation room. Lifelessly, she nodded and entered and I closed the door for her. I waited with a heavy heart. I too, was going insane with all these happening. Why must it be us? I felt so sorry and pathetic when Yoo Bin asked me that earlier. I couldn't reply her. I can't think of an answer. I felt so helpless and useless. There was nothing I could do to stop this. She is my wife and that is my child. There was nothing I could do to stop all these 'games' that God started. I blamed God sometimes. It was like God randomly picked us and began his joke. It's our child's life that he was risking! It was not funny to us. No laughing matter...! How could he be so reckless...?

It had been 30 minutes since Yoo Bin had gone in. I let her took her time. She must be feeling hard. I don't want to rush things for her. Then, the door slid opened.

Yoo Bin's POV

I placed the clothes on the counter. Slowly looking up at the mirror infront of me, I stared at my reflection. My hands reached for my stomach again. I just can't let go. It is just too important to me. He was here in my womb because of the love that Seung Hyun and I shared. Not that Seung Yoo isn't as important, just that I really want this child, no matter what. I just can't do it...

I went out, still in my own clothes. He stopped leaning against the wall when he saw the door slid opened. He looked confused when he saw me unchanged.

"What's wrong?" He held my hands.

"I can't do this..." I said, shaking my head lightly.

"What are you talking about?" One of his hands when to cup my cheek.

"I can't... No, I shouldn't..." I looked at him.

"Yoo Bin ah, listen to me." He said after taking a deep breath, pushing me to sit on the chair beside us and squatted infront of me. Before he continued, I spoke first.

"We shouldn't do this, Seung Hyun ah..." I said, hoping that he undertood me.

"Didn't we agreed earlier?" His grip on my hands tightened.

"I know... But the more I think about it, the more I feel that this is not right. We really can't..."

"Don't think about anything." He said.

"No. I can't take myself to do it." I stood up. He stood up, holding my shoulders firm and tight.

"Please..."

"Seung Hyun ah, please don't-"

"I don't want to say this. But can you take it that I'm begging you? Please?" He pleaded. I held his face with one of my hands and shook my head.

"I know how you feel. I really do. But..." I stopped, choking on my tears.

"We can do it. Let's go through together." He convinced but I was the least shaken.

"I'm sorry..." I shook my head and looked down.

"You will die!" I looked up, hearing him raised his voice as anxiety rushed into every fibre in his body. "Are you trying to drive me to insanity? Do you want to see me go mad then you would be satisfied?"

"Seung Hyun ah..."

"Are you kidding me? You are sorry? What do you mean by that?" His eyes widened in disbelief. "Here I am worried and anxious like hell and what did you just said?" I kept quiet, totally understanding what he meant. But he being worried about me was a totally different thing from our child's life... "Please... Please listen to me just once. Please Yoo Bin..." He calmed down and 'begged'.

"Nothing would happen to me. I promise... The tumor might not be cancerous, remember?"

"But the possibility of it being a cancerous one is high...!"

"The thing is, it is not confirm at I'm having that in me...!" My volume increased a little, hoping that he would give in to me.

"Yoo Bin ah...!" He called in distress.

"I have to protect him." I said, softer this time. "Because I'm his mother... Even if it's just for a day, I want him to live." He let go of me and looked away. I could see that he was holding in his tears. I held his arm. "I want to do my part as a mother. Can I get your support? We will go through this together right? With me, with us?" I looked into eyes, even though he wasn't looking at me. I blinked and tears poured out. He looked down and sighed, a tear fell to the ground. Still holding his arm, I looked at him to see if he was giving me any reactions.

"Will I ever win you in my life?" He asked, then held up his head to look at me, eyes still watery. I laughed softly with tears still tickling down. Then, he wrapped his arms around my waist. I tiptoed and s my arms around his neck, resting my head on his shoulder, wetting his shirt. I heard him sobbed. "Would you reconsider if I told you too?" His voice shaky.

"I guess the decision would still be the same." I whispered. "I would go for the operation when everything is confirm negative." I felt my shirt being damped and my heart shattered to realise that he shed tears for me. Patting his back, I let the both of us drown in our tears.
---
Okay. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it. ^^

To devilsbabe96, Hi. Yes, she is only 19 and she can give birth to all she wants in the future. Seung Hyun is really desperate in this chapter when he knows Yoo Bin is backing out. Thanks for supporting! ^^ Fighting!

To lanza1521, Hi. I have seen mothers really grieving after the abortion and it really saddens me. Of course, the fathers have a more important role, to comfort the mothers and tried to talk things through them. It would be hard but I believe this would strengthen the bond within the couple. Yes. I've watched it. With you saying that, I thought I missed a WonderBang performance and I searched for it. When I read your comment again, I realised it was just me who is too excited. Haha! It was pretty late when I was waiting for the appearance of TOP. I nearly gotten into an arguement with my mum when she told me to sleep and I refused until TOP popped in the TV. I watched Wonder Girl's performance online and Yoo Bin's hairstyle is so cool! I want that hair too! My... Baby Yoo Bin is so cute!!! Look at her cheeks! It's like they shared the same genes! Thanks for supporting! ^^

Schedulex2(C)

Started- 8:36PM, 031210
Ended- 10:37PM, 031210

Posted- 11:06PM, 041210