Chapter 51

Friendly Marriage

Time- 12:41PM
---

Seung Hyun's POV


"Miss Kim Yoo Bin." Yoo Bin and I looked up, hearing the receptionist called. Instead of standing up, Yoo Bin looked down at her lap, her fingers intertwined. I reached for her shoulder, as I stood up. Squatting infront of her, I looked up at her to see her eyes closed. Her breaths were deep and slow. One of my hands reached for her cheek while the other was on top of her hands. Her eyes slowly flapped opened. Caressing her cheek as I looked at it, I smiled faintly. "Miss Kim Yoo Bin." The receptionist called again.

"Are you ready?" I asked softly. She just stood up and I heard her took a deep breath. Getting on my feet, I sighed silently.

"Let's go." Her voice barely audiable.

"Hm." I replied and took her hand, going together. As she needed to go for a scan, we were needed to walk quite a distance from the reception. We were led by a staff and soon, we arrived at the room. I wasn't allowed to go in. Before sending Yoo Bin in, I gave a her hug.

"I will be waiting for you here." I whispered to her. I knew how tense she was. She nodded on my shoulder and I slowly released her and pecked on her forehead. She then turned back for the door and went in. I watched through the glass window from outside. How she got on the bed and how the bed slowly moved her under the scanner. I then looked at the screen which the doctor was monitoring. How I wished I was a doctor... I was so desperate to know the results but I can't understand anything. After the scanning, Yoo Bin was brought to another side of the room which was away from my view for an X-ray. I was praying throughout. Since we arrived at the hospital, I was already sending another prayer to God. If he doesn't help now, there wouldn't be a next time. He has to help us. Then Yoo Bin came out. Her eyes met mine and I don't know how to react. I don't even know what I was feeling. After the doctor said something to her, she came out. I extended my hand to hold her's. We still need to wait for the results so we sat at the benches just outside the room. We were quiet and I was playing with her fingers whereas she just kept her head down.

"I will go in alone to take the report later." She said quietly.

"What are you talking about? I will go with you." Going in herself? What if she can't handle the fact and just break down inside?

"I will go alone. You wait for me." She insisted, looking at me. "I will tell you the results. No matter how it turns out."

"But-"

"I want to. I want to go in alone." I looked down, knowing that there was no way she would give in. I nodded.

"Okay." I then pushed her head on my shoulder and laid my head on top of her's.

 

Yoo Bin's POV


I turned the doorknob and opened the door. The doctor sat infront of me and offered me a seat. I nervously sat down and watched her as she showed me the documents.

"Good news." She started. "Everything is fine." She smiled. I looked at her. Maybe I was so worried that my system slowed down.

"Huh?"

"It is a benign tumor. You can remove it after the birth of your child." My heart nearly stopped when I heard that.

"Can you... Say it one more time?" I asked, soft. My eyes just staring at the female infront of me, totally can't believe what I just heard. The doctor chuckled softly.

"You heard it right. The tumor is not cancerous and your child is healthy." She smiled. My mouth slowly opened and my hands reached for my lips. That means me and the baby are safe? I do not need to abort the baby? REALLY?!

"Really...?" I can't help but doubt. If there was any mistakes, tell me now. I might not be able to take it if I found out later. "Do we need to retest?" I must be an idiot to ask that, but I just want to make sure. The doctor chuckled again.

"Don't worry. You're fine. I would arrange another appointment for a check-up for your baby." She smiled and took out a book to record something and I was dismissed. I thanked the doctor and I was still in dazed, walking out.

When I was coming out of the room, Seung Hyun saw me and stood up, coming to me.

"How is it?" He asked but I ignored. The next thing I knew was that I was tearing. The first time I truely understand the meaning of 'Tears Of Joy'. "What's wrong?" He asked, getting anxious and scared. Looking up at him, more tears poured out as I hugged him. I wasn't suffering from cancer! Oh my god! Can you believe this? Before Seung Hyun could even hug me back, I pulled away and I was finally able to smile. Handing the documents to him, I was crying as I smiled, looking like a complete idiot. "You..." He kind of assumed the results when he saw my smiles. He doesn't even look at the documents. I nodded energetically, smiling like a mad woman.

"I have no cancer." I told him as I started to jump. "Seung Hyun ah, I have no cancer!"

"Really?" His eyes widened.

"Ah...!" I was so excited. "We don't have to abort our baby. Our baby is saved!" Then the two of us just screamed, but not so loud, and started jumping up and down, with Seung Hyun holding my hands. Two retarded idiots having some problem in a hospital and I guess people were looking at us, but we don't give a care. My baby and I were saved! God, thank you!


Seung Hyun's POV


When I saw Yoo Bin coming out, she doesn't look right. I still went over to ask. But she responded by crying. I heard my heart beating faster. So... She really had cancer...? This was what I feared and I knew most slightly this would happen. Most cases are like that. It was really my fault for giving in to her. I should have known this would happen! She then suddenly hugged me tight, I was about to embrace her when she suddenly pulled back and flashed me a smile and handed me the documents. I took over the documents as I watched her smiled. I was feeling weird. So what was the results? Is it negative or... Wait. The reason why she was smiling was because she...

"You..." I started. Was I assuming correctly? She nodded, telling me she wasn't contacted with cancer. I was so taken aback. Had God heard me and decided to save us? By the time I snapped back, we were already jumping like hell, screaming. Thank you! God, thank you!


Third person's POV

 

Their car pulled at the roadside and a female hopped out, running towards the dark bench. The beach was quiet and the road lights lit the pathway. A male pulled the door opened and stepped out. Slamming the door, he chased after the female.

"Kim Yoo Bin!" He called out loud. The female turned back, running backwards.

"Choi Seung Hyun!" She shouted back and turned back, running in the sands. Then she stopped, bent down as she panted. Seeing her stopped a few metres before him, he too, stopped to catch his breath. She can't take her smile of her face. "Choi Seung Hyun!" She called again, smiling to him.

"Kim Yoo Bin!" He screamed her name.

"What?" She yelled back.

"I love you!" He screamed to the sea.

"What? I can't hear you." She pretended and placed her hand beside her ear.

"I said, I. Love. You." He screamed louder, facing her this time.

"Yah, Choi Seung Hyun!" She called again.

"What?"

"I love you!"

"What?!" She rolled her eyes.

"I love you!" She shouted, a lot louder this time.

"WHAT?!"

"YAH!" She immediately screamed back, knowing he did it on purpose. He started laughing, which she followed. The two of them laughed crazily, hugging their stomachs. They were over the moon. So happy with the results that they could go insane any moment.

"Yah!" He screamed, spreading his arms.

"What?" She pretended she doesn't get him.

"Come here."

"You come here." She shot back. "Who are you to order me around?" There she goes, being a missy again. Their voices never stop ringing the still and quiet beach. He began taking small steps towards her as she stared at him.

"You're so petty." He muttered. By then, he was closed enough for her to hear him.

"What did you say?" She shot back, still as loud as before.

"Enough of shouting already. It's bad for the baby." He said, eyeing her.

"You're the one who screamed at me first!" She exclaimed.

"Shush!" He placed his index finger on his lips. "Still so loud. You just wouldn't listen to me right?"

"Yeah." He was now before her.
-
He spreaded his arms, hinting her to come forward for a hug, but his wife only spreaded her arms and stared at him, wanted him to come instead.

"Just come. Gosh..." His eyes narrowed a little.

"It's not as if I asked for anything. You come." She shot back, having no intentions of giving in.

"Come on." He continued to urge.

"Forget it then." She suddenly hit his palms with her's and he fell back, his landed on the sands.

"Aish!" He cursed and looked up, seeing her running away from him, looking back at him as she stuck out her tongue. "Yah! Don't let me catch you!"

"Catch me if you can!" She screamed back, pulling her lower eyelid down as she stuck out her tongue again. "Bleh!" And continued to run. He jumped on his feet and lunged. He was sprinting so fast that he was behind her in no time. "Ah!" She yelled when she felt her arm been caught and tried flinging it off, without turning back. Grabbing her by the waist, he flung her to face him. He smiled at her mischeiviously, tilting his head. She was panting madly.

"Wanna know how wet you can get?" Without waiting for her to reply, he scooped her up, going nearer to the waters.

"Yah!" She struggled, kicking her legs. But the next thing she knew, she landed on the sands and her jeans was soaked instantly. She glared up at him, splashing water to wet his jeans. Backing away, he went behind her and scooped the water with his hands and when she turned to him, he splashed it directly to her face. She looked down, letting the water dripped. He took the chance to continue splashing, drenching her completely. With one hard push, she pushed him by the shoulder. He fell back, but his hand went to the back, supporting himself up.

"I'm still dry." He childishly stuck out his tongue, his hands by his cheeks, moving his fingers. He stood up, ignoring her deadly glares and even turned his to face her, swaying it from side to side. She rolled her eyes, getting on her feet. Seeing her standing, he quickly back away.

"Why are you this scared?" She asked, taking steps towards him. She looked like a chick which just hatched from its egg. Her pontail was in a mess, water dripping down her hair. "What you did today, the baby saw it. God saw it too. I will make you return in future." She said, eyeing him as she twisted the edge of her shirt, sqeezing the water out.

"Omo. You're so wet..." He suppressed his laughter, looking at her.

"It's your fault!" And she just walked back to his car.

"What's wrong?" He asked, caressing her head. He was still smiling though.

"I'm wet. How am I going to sit in the car?" She suddenly asked.

"Just get in. I will clean the car next time." He pulled the door opened and pushed her in. Getting in on the other side, he quickly ed his shirt. She might get a cold if she wears those soaked clothes.

"What are you doing?" Her eyes widened, inching herself away, her back nearly hitting the window on her side.

"You know what I'm intending to do..." He answered nonchantly, teasing her.

"What?!" She nearly screamed. "Get your hands off me!" She pushed his hands off when he reached for the edge of her shirt, pulling it up.

"Remove it." He said, looking serious. He was controlling his laughter, looking at her terrified expression.

"No!"

"Then change it yourself." He threw her his shirt. "Gosh, what are you thinking?" He eyed her, starting the engine. He saw her looking at him. "I will not look at you. Just change alright?" He rolled his eyes. "It's not as if I have not seen your body..." He muttered.

"Psh..." She rolled her eyes and slowly, lifting her shirt, keeping her eyes on him. Swiftly, she put on his dry shirt, buttoning the buttons. He then looked to see that she was done and started the car. The ride was quiet and she kept stealing glances at him and he noticed it too. When he was about to ask, she started to giggle softly.

"What are you laughing at?"

"It's my first time seeing someone driving half ..." She then covered , trying not to laugh too loud. "What if there are police around and stop us for a check?" They were now at a expressway and during night time, police will usually randomly stop vehicles for a check.

"Then I will say you me..." He smiled at her, turning back to the front. She just laughed.

"You look like a maniac..." She said in between her laughter.

"What...?" He glanced at her in disbelief. " maniac...?"

"You just look so funny...!" Then she began laughing non-stop, covering her entire face. Tears gathered in her sockets as she laughed too hard. As for him, he just leave her alone. They soon arrived outside their mansion and she went to ring the bell. When the gate was unlocked, she went in, with him following her. The maids who saw their attire, especially his attire, all widened their eyes. They awkwardly bowed and then looked at each other, surprised, while some fixed their gaze on his body.

"You did it on purpose right?" She started when they were upstairs.

"What?"

"You gave me your shirt so you can show your body to the maids?" She noticed that and was indeed not liking it. "You are boasting this way? How smart of you..." She continued to tease, although a tinge of jealousy could be heard.

"I can't believe you are actually jealous because the maids were looking at my..." He then smirked. "My body..." She looked at him, disgusted. He was even talking as if he has the best body ever.

"I'm going to wear real short hot pants to school tomorrow and drive those males crazy." She childishly ended the conversation and walked to her room. He smiled to himself and before she could walk far, he pulled her back, dragging her into his room. Kicking the door closed, he trapped her with his hands pressing on the walls.

"You mean they went crazy just because you wore mini shorts?" He asked, face so close to her's. "Then would their noses start to bleed if they see you like this?" His eyes went up and down her body. She looked down at herself and found herself normal. An oversized white long sleeve dress shirt with a pair of jeans. All her flesh was covered.

"Showing your legs only make girls burn with jealousy. To see girls wearing their shirts, especially oversized white ones, we guys, would be more attracted..." He said as he caressed her cheek a little and back away, giving her a smile. "But good thing," He started again, taking out a robe from the closet. "You don't have any oversized shirts... And you are banned from wearing those unless you are with me."

"ert." He chuckled.

"Go bathe." He handed a set of clothes to her and pushed her into the toilet.


Yoo Bin's POV


I smiled to Seung Hyun when he came out of the bathroom. He came and lifted the blanket and I shifted myself so there was enough space for him. He lied down and pulled me to his chest.

"Thank you." He said, after a long while. I looked up from his chest.

"Hm?"

"Thank you for being strong." He whispered into my hair.

"Thank you." I snuggled closer to him.

"For?"

"For being my side. For taking care of me." I closed my eyes. "Thank you." I breathed. He just hugged me close to him, his arms around my waist and back.
---
Here is the latest chapter. I know about the problem readers are having and I have posted my stories on asianfanfics.com. Here is the URL. Thanks for reading and hope you all enjoyed. ^^

URL to asianfanfics.com : http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/15700


P.S. I think this story is ending soon. I really at endings so I hope to get suggestions.

 

 

To devilsbabe96, Hi. It's okay. I have posted the stories on asianfanfic.com. Thanks for supporting! ^^ Fighting!

 

 


Schedulex2(C)

 


Started- 12:41AM, 291210
Stopped at '-', 4:51AM, 291210

Continued- 2:08PM, 291210
Ended- 4:26PM, 291210