Chapter 31

Friendly Marriage
Time- 9:44PM
---

Seung Hyun's POV

"Yoo Bin ah, ready to go?" I turned back and saw her putting on shoes for Seung Yoo. We were going to visit my In-laws. It was a long time since we last saw them.

"Let's go." She carried Seung Yoo and came to me. Together, we headed outside and got into the car. She was sitting behind with Seung Yoo while I was the only one infront.

"Don't you think I look like a driver?"

"You are..." She said, still playing with Seung Yoo, not even bothering to glance at me.

"Yah... It would be very expensive to hire me..."

"Then what do you want? Are you picking a fight or what?" She turned to me.

"You should sit beside me!" I shot back.

"Seung Yoo is here and it would be safer if I sit beside him while he's in the baby's seat. Please understand..." She rolled her eyes. Yes, her son is always more important than me. You can't blame me for being easily jealous. She wasn't like that in the past. The difference was like so huge! So huge that even till now, I can't get used to it.

"Yeah, yeah... Continue to show your love to Seung Yoo and neglect me..." I replied

"Psh... Show me more love and I would sure shower you with my love as well..." She rolled her eyes at me again.

"Yah," I coughed a laugh, can't believe she actually said that. "When did I not give you my love?" I turned back to her, stopping at the traffic junction. She ignored me and turned to Seung Yoo. "Make things clear. When did I not show you love?"

"I want to love you as much as Seung Yoo, but I really can't stand you being childish..." She looked at me like I was a weirdo. I wanted to reply but the lights turned green. I drove forward and turned into the lane and stopped at the third mansion. We got off and pressed the bell. The maid came to open it and let us in.

"Omma!" Yoo Bin ran to my Mother-in-law and hugged her.

"My Binnie... It's so nice to see you..." The elder women held Yoo Bin's face and said.

"Mother, how are you?" I bowed and greeted. She released Yoo Bin and came to me, taking my hands, patting them.

"I'm fine. Thank you." She looked down and saw Seung Yoo looking up at her. "Oh, my little baby... How are you...?" She lifted him up. We all went to the living room to sit. Father-in-law soon came out and we all chatted. Father-in-law decided to take Seung Yoo out for walk in the neighbourhood and Mother-in-law wanted to tag along. Yoo Bin and I actually wanted to follow but they said they want some time with their grandson so we just let them be. They said to be back by dinner time, which was about 2 hours later. When they left, only the maids, Yoo Bin and I were in the premise.

"Seung Hyun ah, wanna go upstairs?" Yoo Bin stood up and asked. I stood up and followed her. We reached the attic at the third floor.

"Oh my... It's so dusty..." I fan my hand infront of me.

"Yeah..." She sneezed as she walked further in. I slided the little window to let the air ventilate. "Oh my god...! This is still here!" I turned back upon hearing her exclaimed and saw her holding onto something that somewhat resembled a car key. "You still remember this?" She shook it infront of me. I smiled at her as I reached for it.

"Of course I remember..."

Flashback

Yoo Bin's parents had called me, asking if Yoo Bin was with me. I stayed home during that day and had not met Yoo Bin, so I told them I do not have any idea where she was. After hanging up the call, I dialled Yoo Bin's number. Gosh, what was wrong with this girl again...? Her phone was not turn on. I then went out to look for her. The place she would most likely go, I nearly ransacked the whole of Seoul. You could say I was exggerating but I really felt that way. You have to experience youself and get a taste of how hard it is to look for a person when you do not have any clues on where the hell she could be. I was really worried so I went to her house. I asked what exactly happened and her parents told me all about the incident. She seriously have to control her temper... Aish... Her parents were really worried as well so despite me in their house, they went out to continue to hunt for their daughter. I wandered around their house. When I reached Yoo Bin's room, I opened the door and went in. It was in a mess. Hateful things were written on papers and were scattered all over the place. I picked one of them up.

'I seriously hate being in this house. They aren't my parents! No respect for their only daughter at all! Zero respect!!!' I shook my head and placed the paper back on the table. Then my eyes stopped at a purple notebook. It was her personal diary. I picked it up and fipped through. Not that I wanted to peek or what, I just wanted to see if she had left down some hints on her whereabouts.

'Even if Choi Seung Hyun found me, I knew he wouldn't treat me like before..." How silly was she to think that way...? I put her diary back in place and left her room. I went to the third floor. I assumed that her parents had searched that area and just wanted to confirm one more time that that silly princess was not there. I reached the only door at the level, which is the attic. Thinking that she most slightly wouldn't be there, I turned the knob and pushed the door opened. I walked in. Indeed, she wasn't here... I sighed, can't help but to feel a bit disappointed. I turned back, decided to continue to look for her, when I saw her asleep at the other corner of the room, hugging her legs. She seemed to have lose weight and her hair all over her face. I walked to her and ran my fingers up her fringe, pushing her long silky hair to the back. She immediately jerked at my touch and slowly opened her eyes.

"Yah, what are you doing here?" I asked as she sat up straighter when she saw me. Taken aback by the fact that I was infront of her, she stood up and looked down at me.

"Yah...! Why are you here?" I coughed a laugh and stood up.

"Then what are you doing here? After getting slapped by your father, you are running away by hiding here?"

"He is the one who followed me and looked at my diary...!" She defended.

"But still, you can't scream at your parents. It's because you raised your voice that made your dad so mad that he laid his hand on his beloved daughter..." I talked some sense into her little brain.

"Beloved? Gosh... He does not even respect me!" She turned around, not wanting to see me, knowing that I wasn't on her side.

"Yeah, but hey, you can't deny that he really love you. He is just concerned and wants to protect you. What if those guys really take advantage of you...? By that time, you would be blaming your dad for not taking note of you..." She kept quiet for a while, admitting that her father do love her.

"If that's the way his love is going to be, then I don't need it." She added after a while.

"Yoo Bin ah," I turned her to face me. "To be honest, it's your fault this time. I'm not at whose side. I'm looking at things fairly here. You shouldn't hang out with your friends till so late... And they are males..."

"You are at my parents' side. You all are the same. You are also a guy and I can't hang out with my friends late at night but I can only when it comes to you? This is crap! I don't want to see you. Leave." She 'shooed' me. Oh my god... Can she just calm down and think about who was wrong now?

"No. I'm not leaving. Frankly, I don't like the Lee Gyu Joon. It's not as if no one is courting you or what. Why must you put your attention on him? And don't compare me with the bunch of friends you mixed with."

"He is special. You don't know anything about him so don't make comments." I sighed. She was out of her mind. She was even standing for that flirty .

"Fine fine fine..." I gave up. "Are you still going to stay here?"

"I don't want to see them." I knew she referred to her parents.

"So, what you are planning to do?"

"I'm staying here." She sat down and looked out of the window. I sat beside her and she ignored me.

"But what do you mean by I would not treat you like before even if I found you?" I asked. Her head shot to me, eyes widen.

"Yah! You read my diary?!" I shrugged and she began hitting me. "Yah! You wanna die?! Damn!" She hit me so hard that my arm had reddened.

"Yah! Stop!" I grabbed her hands. "If I hadn't read it, I would be still in the dark that you have so little confidence in me." I released her when I saw her relaxed a little. "And where did you learn that from? You never use the word 'damn' in your entire life!" It must be her guy friends who taught her.

"I really thought you would dislike me after knowing this. You said you didn't like people who are rude to their parents..." She said softly and I could see tears in her eyes.

"Hey, why are you crying?" I patted her head and she up the tears forming in her eyes.

"Although I knew I would lose a friend, and my parents would be disappointed in me, I still do what I want. I don't know why..." Shoot, was she saying that she had fallen in love with that guy?! "Who would know how I felt when I agreed on going out with him till midnight?" She quickly wiped her tears when one of them seeped out from her eyes. I held her shoulder and slowly turned her to me. I looked into her eyes as tears continued to drop. I smiled faintly as I wiped them off.

"My princess is in love..." I said quietly, pushing her hair back. She closed her eyes as if to admit. I hugged her, resting her head on my shoulder. "I would not break our friendship just because of that... How stupid can that be...?" I patted her back. "But, you have to think properly before you accept him. Don't be blinded by love..." I advised and felt her nodding.

"Are you sure you would not get mad at what I'm going to do in the future?" She pulled away and asked with watery eyes.

"Hmm. Stop crying already..." I said gently. Her tears were not stopping.

"I want to, but I couldn't..." She looked down and I saw tears falling to her lap. So she also knew that she fell in love with someone she shouldn't? If not, she should be happy... I reached for my pocket and pulled out something.

"Here!" I held it up. "To commemorate my princess becoming an adult, my gift to you." She looked up and confusion painted her face when she saw the gift. "The key to my car." Her eyes widen, can't believe her ears.

"You're giving your car to me? No...! How can I accept such a expensive present? No, no, no..." She shook her head and looked away.

"Just take it. I have a lot of money you know..." I smiled to her, boasting. "Just treat it as the wishes I'm giving you. Whatever you do in the future, I would always be behind you to support and of course, I hope the best for you." Her eyes became teary again.

"Thank you oppa..." Then she started to tear again. I placed the key in her hand and hugged her again, chuckling softly at her silliness in the process.

End of Flashback

"Yah, that was the present my dad gave me for my 16th birthday you know? And yet, after one week, I gave it to you. And worse still, I have not even drive that car once..."

"That's why you shouldn't give me."

"You wouldn't stop crying... What can I do?" I looked at her.

"You could give something else. You even got scolded by your dad..." She became guilty and looked down. Even her voice became softer.

"Like what? A new diary?" I . She shot me a look. "Yah, people don't write in a diary even in that time. They all used blogs and stuff. What's with you still writing on paper...?" She slapped my arm.

"I have not even get to you for peeking in my diary..." She then pinched my arm and I yelped.

"Yah! It's painful!" I lightly pinched her back at her hand and she glared at me.

"Don't pinch me! You peeked at my diary and you are still pinching me?!" With a swift movement, she slapped my lap hard. And I mean hard... I pressed both my hands on the area she hit, trying to stop the stingy sensation. She laughed as she lifted my hand and pulled my pants up, revealing the red patch. Even my eyes widen at that sight.

"Oh my god... I'm so sorry... I sure have some strength huh?" She chuckled as she said and I knocked on her head.

"Why are you laughing at the sight of your husband being injured by yourself?" She rubbed her head as she continued to laugh. "You better stop laughing, if not I'm going to kiss you..." I warned, eyeing her.

"Kiss me then..." She said casually as she rolled her eyes. "Since you say you love me a lot." Great, she was actually trying to make it awkward for me. How much more cunning can she get? I turned away as I combed my hair with my fingers. "You wouldn't dare..." I turned to her.

"I wouldn't dare? Are you sure?" I caught the back of her neck. "So are you trying to tempt me? Because you also want to taste my y lips...?" I smiled at her. Her head lowered and laughter could be heard. She was enjoying so much.

"Did you just say y?" She asked after calming down. "Oh no..." She shook her head as she slightly waved her hand.

"I know you want it. It's always here..." I leaned in and pouted a little, wanting her to kiss me instead. She looked at me at first, smiling, still can't stop from the previous laugh, but then, instead of leaning in, she turned away.

"I didn't say I want to taste those lips of yours... It is obviously you who is interested in my lips..." She rolled her eyes but can't help but smiled a little. A few laughter escaped from my throat and I cupped her face suddenly, giving her a little scare.

"Oh yes, you are interested in my lips as well..." I my lips seductively as I wriggled my eyebrows. Her hands rested on my lap. I brushed my lips on her's and she blushed. I teasingly placed my lips on her, just touching. She lost her patience in waiting and deepened the kiss first, her hands reaching for my neck. With our legs crossed, we could not hug each other, can't feel each other body as well, so I pulled her on her feet and crushed my lips on her's again. Pressing her body hard on mine, I continued to devour her tasty lips. I was taken to another world that I couldn't think and was oblivious to the surroundings. Only when Yoo Bin suddenly pushed me away lightly that I knew that the door was opened. Yoo Bin turned around, hiding her face in her hands. I turned to the door and instantly, my eyes enlarged.

"Ommmaa~" She cried softly, back still facing the two figures at the door.

"M-Mother..." I flashed a nervous smile.

"Hah... Seung Yoo ah, go in." She urged Seung Yoo. "Dinner is ready. Come down soon..." She smiled at us and closed the door before leaving.

"Omma!" Seung Yoo called and Yoo Bin turned around, swooping him up. "Appa, omma, kiss..." He said innocently. Yoo Bin blushed more and pushed Seung Yoo into my hands and went out of the door. The two of us watched her as she disappeared. Seung Yoo then turned and looked at me.

"Yah, do you even know what is a kiss?" I laughed as I asked. Again, he gave me that innocent look. Laughing to myself, I left the attic.
-

Yoo Bin's POV

We were having dinner together. Mum made the maids do so much dishes... Most of them were my favourite though. We chatted but the topic was the usual ones.

"So how's married life?" Dad asked, looking at me then at Seung Hyun.

"It's great, Dad." I gave him an assuring smile. The answer is always the same from the day I got married. Although now, it was really going fine.

"Can't you see they had gotten closer? You are asking the obvious." Mum winked to me then laughed. I looked away, feeling embarassed.

"Yes, Father. We are doing fine. Don't worry." Seung Hyun said to Dad. I smiled nervously and continued to eat while Mum was busy feeding Seung Yoo.

"I heard there's a big buyer already." Dad said again after a short pause.

"Yes. The contract is already signed and the factory has started to work." Seung Hyun smiled, looking satisfied. What's there to be so happy about? Apart that we got that 'big deal', it was nothing else. The excitement should die down by now...

"Yoo Bin, you looked confused." Dad said when he saw my expression. I snapped back to reality and looked up to him.

"Nope... It's just..." I stopped as I don't know what more to say.

"I heard from Seung Hyun's parents that the buyer is Seung Hyun's friend."

"Huh...? I have not get to know who the buyer is yet." Dad then turned to Seung Hyun, then back to me. Then he chuckled.

"So Seung Hyun is the one doing all the job? How can you not know such a huge buyer?" I turned to Seung Hyun, puzzled.

"She has studies, so I don't really want her to touch much on the work." Seung Hyun said and smiled to me.

"Yoo bin ah, don't bully Seung Hyun..." Dad teased, which made me more blur. Realising my looks, Dad continued, "The buyer is Seung Hyun's childhood friend, Kang Min Woo."

"It's my first time hearing this name..."

"He is Min Yeon's brother." Seung Hyun said and filled his mouth with rice again. I nodded my head nonchantly and then it hit me.

"What?!" My eyes widen. "You mean the girl who is a model?" Seung Hyun nodded.

"That's right." He smiled. I didn't mean to have such huge reaction, just...

"Yoo Bin? You don't have to open your mouth so wide." Mum nudged me and I closed my dropping jaws.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I whispered to Seung Hyun when everyone went back to eating silently.

"Surprise...~" He winked at me. Gosh... Childish... I continued to eat and I really don't like the fact that his whatever friend is actually the sister of our so-called 'big deal'.

"Yah, why are you pulling your face?" Seung Hyun looked up at the windscreen to see me putting Seung Yoo to sleep.

"Nothing." I shook my head.

"Then why is your face so glum...?"

"I said it's nothing." My tone became harsh and he was taken aback.

"Fine. Don't have to be so irritated..." I smelt something fishy. How could it be so coincidence? Or was I just sensative? I carried Seung Yoo to bed and went to Seung Hyun's room.

"Can I take a look at the order form?" I asked.

"It's in the office... Why?"

"Nothing. Just wanna know more." I lied. I wanted to know how much did that buyer ordered. "By the way, you said Min Yeon left to States, why did she returned to Korea?" I asked, trying to be casual.

"She said she finished the model training and came back to be a model." He replied, eyes still at the desktop. Then he looked up. "Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing." I forced a smile. "Sleep soon." I stood up and left the room, closing the door behind me. Leaning against the door, my thoughts started to run wild. I just don't feel right with Min Yeon. Even when her name was mentioned, it rised my suspicion...
---
Thanks for reading and hope you all enjoyed it. ^^

To devilsbabe96, Hi. I don't mean to tease you...! Sorry...! Haha. I just at writing those stuff... Erm, blackmail... Maybe...? I'm trying to think of something rare to affect their relationship... And I'm still thinking of what that thing is. Here's another chapter. Thanks for supporting! ^^

To lanza1521, Hi. Haha...! When my friends saw what I typed, they said my brain cells must be really childish. 'Only childish people could produce such things', is what they said... Haha! I would die to see TOP say one of those lines. Even if it's just for a drama or something... ^^ Seung Yoo is 2 years old now. I can't drop any hints about what is going to happen, so stay tune! :D The last scene happened for a reason that would be in the events in the later part of the story. Okay, I hinted enough. I'm not saying anymore... Haha! Thanks for supporting! ^^

Schedulex2(C)

Started- 9:44PM, 281010
Stopped at '-', 12:18AM, 291010

Continued- 3:18PM, 291010
Ended- 4:00PM, 291010

Posted- 12:09AM, 301010