Chapter 46

Friendly Marriage
Time- 9:39PM
---

Third person's POV

The sun had set by then and Yoo Bin was crying, sitting on the chair and Seung Hyun just let her be. The journey back was quiet. His mind was mixed. For the first time, he felt so helpless. There was nothing he could do to change fate. He thought he could settle everything easily but it was different this time. Keeping an eye on Yoo Bin as he stole glances at her every now and then, he saw that her face was blank. Tears had stopped and she was dazing, her gaze so liveless. It was a little scary to see as it was as though her soul left her body.

"Yoo Bin?" He called her softly as he reached for her hands on her lap. She did not respond, as if she didn't hear him. He stopped the car outside the mansion and turned to her again, sighing. He squeezed her hands but this too, didn't grab her attention. He got out and went to her side, opening the door. He squatted down, looking up at her. He tapped her lap and she then slowly turned to him. "We have reached." He informed and her gaze slowly went up to the gate behind him. Standing up, Seung Hyun stepped aside and helped her out. She ingnored him and went to the gate. Entering the living room, they were oblivious to the lively atmosphere with laughters of their son. Maids were playing with Seung Yoo but they couldn't see anything now. Seung Yoo waddled to Yoo Bin upon seeing his mother but she just brushed passed him. Seung Hyun forced a smile and squatted down, ruffled his hair like he understood what it was like to be ignored. Then, he stood up again and followed her up. She planted her on the chair at her desk.

"I want to be alone." She said livelessly when she felt a hand on top on her's. He nodded.

"Okay." He replied, ever so softly and closed the door. He returned to his room, leaving her to rest. He too, need to think. He knew he had to make a decision. The decision that could and would change his life, he needed to think carefully to make sure he does not have any regrets later.

Seung Hyun's POV

I opened my eyes once I heard the noise from downstairs. Seung Yoo's morning cries and calls... I wanted to sleep but I just couldn't. Holding my forehead as I stood up from the couch I had been sitting on for the whole night, I headed out. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Yoo Bin's door. Sighing, I went and turned the knob slowly and the door opened. Assuming that she was sleeping, I found her seated at the desk, the exact same position that she was in when I left her last night.

"How are you?" I asked, holding her face lightly with one hand as the other held her shoulder. I know it was a stupid question but I had to start talking first right? I could hear her breathing, slow and deep. "Why aren't you sleeping?" I asked, caressing her cheek as she just stared infront of her. Standing from the squatting position beside her, I pulled her to me, patting the back of her head. I knew she was in pain throughout the night and was still having a hard time now. What had been in her mind and how much her heart aches, I can definitely understand. She must be feeling a lot worse than me. Her hands remained limped by her sides.

"I will go down after washing up." She told me, as she pulled away. Then, she turned to the bathroom. I went outside her room and waited. The sound of the water rushing out from the tap seemed to be forever. She must be crying again. Then, the sound stopped and I heard the door opened. After another 10 to 15 minutes, the main door of her room opened and she walked out. I held her hand and brought her down. She doesn't want to eat and I can't bear to force her. I sat by her side on the sofa while the maid was feeding Seung Yoo. Her hair was wet and had damped her shirt. When I slightly squeezed on them, droplets of water were dripping down. Grabbing a towel, I dried her hair. She might get a cold...
-
"Are you okay?" I asked, tapping her shoulder. She did not repond at first and when I tapped the second me, she came back from her daze and turned to me, then nodded. Looking at her state, I wanted to do something, to ease her pain but I don't know how I can help her... She doesn't want to eat, she doesn't want to talk, she doesn't want to go out. She doesn't smile, doesn't laugh, doesn't cry, doesn't throw her temper. When I irritates her, trying to get her to at least release some of the emotions inside her, she doesn't even look at me. She might go crazy like this. Like now, I came down from the room and saw her in the kitchen staring into the air. Sighing for the nth time today, I tried to not let worry took over me. As you all know, my tone is a little harsh when I'm worried... I hugged her from behind the chair, my arms wrapping down her chest as I leaned down. She jumped a little at that and glanced slightly to the side and smiled faintly when she saw me. I smiled back and went to her side, hands still on her shoulders. I pulled a chair beside her and sat down, holding her hands. "I have something to say." Immediately after I finished my sentence, her gaze bolted up from table and then quickly looked away. I squeezed her hands, calming her down. I pulled the chair nearer to her. "I have thought about it." Her eyes started to get teary and her head hung low. I shook her gently but she just wouldn't want to look at me. Knowing what I was going to say next, she doesn't want to listen or accept, instead, she just wanted to avoid. "Yoo Bin ah...?" I reached for her face but she simply shook her head. How I hope I was not the one going to say those things to her. Just how am I going to... Even I need to be mentally prepared to say those things, let alone be her, the one who was going to be hearing them. "I've really thought carefully for a long time." I continued, after sighing. I swept her hair behind her shoulder and gently held the back of her neck. She looked up, her eyes already objecting with pain. "Let's abort it."

Third person's POV

Her eyes widened, shocked that he would say it, even though she could sense what was coming.

"Yoo Bin?" He called when he saw her staring at him for quite some time. Then she abruptly stood up, causing him to let go of his hold. She quickly walked away, running away from him, running away from all the cruel and harsh facts. He left the chair and went after her. Standing infront of her, he blocked her way. "I don't want to do this too. But please, just for once, think calmly." She shook her head, tears pouring out as she stepped backwards slowly.

"No..." She whispered, looking at him in disbelief, still shaking her head.

"Yoo Bin ah..." He held her hand but she immediately flung it away.

"I said no!" She yelled, which startled him a little. Okay, at least she was venting her emotions out. Better than keeping them in. With that, she ran passed him, up the stairs.

Yoo Bin's POV

Slamming the door, I was already crying out loud. I don't want to abort it. How can I?! No way I'm going to do that. No more say about that. I have to have this child... It's a life... I slided down the wall, hugging myself. I was so confused. What am I supposed to do? I have to remove the tumor if I want my child to be healthy, to be not affected by the it. But... I have to abort it in order to remove that. Do you know what that means? It means that my child has to die. I have to sign a form that gives permission to doctors to kill my child! How am I suppose to do that? No... Over my dead body, I would not kill my child.
I calmed down after a long time, but still sobbing softly. My eyes were all red and swollen. I looked up from my arms to see Seung Hyun seated a few feet away from me. He saw me and stood up, coming infront of me and squatted. Wiping my tears off, he embraced me. I thought he was going to convince me to abort the baby again, but he only sighed, patting my back. He then pulled me up. Smiling bitterly when I looked at him, he caressed my head.
---
Okay. Another chapter. A short one though. Would type another chapter immediately after this. Sorry for the wait. Isn't quite free lately. Should be able to update this few days though. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed! ^^

To rachelee1031, Hi. No problems about that. I hope for the best for your exams. I don't know how to convert to a pdf file. But I know that Mediafile has this programme? I once downloaded a story at this web given by the author. Would go and explore and check it out. Stay tune for more! Thanks for supporting! ^^

To lanza1521, Hi. Have as a daily routine...?! Oh no... Won't they be really tired then? Haha! I can't find the picture of baby Yoo Bin. Yes, I searched and the cutie in my poster is Mason. I only watched drama where Mason appeared though... Stay tune for more! Thanks for supporting! ^^

To devilsbabe96, Hi. Haha! Erm... Yes, this is a twist. Had this idea after watching a re-run at a local channel. Stay tune for more! Thanks for supporting! ^^

Schedulex2(C)

Started- 9:39PM, 261110
Stopped at '-', 10:31PM, 261110

Continued- 9:10PM, 291110
Ended- 10:28PM, 291110

Posted- 3:04PM, 301110 (Comment replied too.)